youtube.com/watch?v=qaXV_tUCCtY,
youtube.com/watch?v=ZxA6OW0x2lo
youtube.com/watch?v=to29LvuColU
twitter.com/thealexrossart/status/1140409811185668096?s=19
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The Human Holocaust 4

>MvC 4
I might just cum guys

Its just a promotion for the return of the Spider-Man, Wolverine, Ghost Rider, and Hulk team up when they were The Fantastic Four for a time

Attached: 2700186-artadamsnewfantasticfour.jpg (885x1024, 324K)

How did Raimi get away with all the things he did?

Charlotte's Web 4: Electric Boogaloo

>MARVEL

Attached: 1532528243288.jpg (750x562, 31K)

Why would you want this after infinite and why would they announce this after E3?

if its actually mvc 4 and it doesn't outright suck hopefully they bring out some of the lesser represented shitters this time, if shit like asura and gene actually show up it'd be a instabuy
hell just getting stuff like nero or even chuck greene would be nice
doing a "everyone is here" would be pretty fucking good too"

Attached: gene.jpg (480x480, 15K)

Spiderman achieves what Doom couldn't in 50 years: cuck Reed... again.

MM LEGENDS 4 FINALLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Why not announce it at E3 you dingus. It's obviously Spiderman 4 directed by Sam Raimi

infinite had good gameplay. its just the overall presentation of the game was fucking garbage.

also, this has nothing to do with video games. its obviously fantastic four related, involving spiderman.

why would it not be Spider-man 4 the movie

Based crocodile dundee wolverine.

Racist cops mishandling evidence.

>not secretly RE4: giraffe blowjob edition

Will this just be another 3 hour rant from Peter debunking the holocaust while beating up rabbis?

>#marvelcomics
>retards thinks it's a game announcement

>why would they announce this after E3?
Evo

It's obviously a Fantasic 4 reboot with Spiderman

>Good riddance, you cock-sucking nigger loving cuck
What did Raimi mean by this?

if it's mvc4 we should petition for Gene

M4rvel vs C4pcom 4

The 4 is blatanty copied from resident evil 4. Its at the very least capcom related.

I don't believe in the word "overrated".
If something is rated highly is it precisely so because it represents the consensus of the majority and it deserves whatever accolades that entails. Whether you agree with it or not is up to you, but that doesn't make something "overrated" because of your personal opinion.

Oh boy, Akrid spiders in Lost Planet 4!

>Spiderman 4 directed by Sam Raimi

SOUL

>has #MarvelComics twice
>it's somehow a game announcement
Fucking retards.

>It's obviously Spiderman 4 directed by Sam Raimi

youtube.com/watch?v=EWJ5OLa7y70

SOUL

It looks nothing like it, you tart.

Attached: H2x1_NSwitchDS_ResidentEvil4_image1600w.jpg (1600x800, 311K)

If Infinite had better graphics + the xmen in it people wouldn't even dislike it that much

unironically wish this, with toby mcguire as old spidey

My favorite disc load of all time was slapping Marvel Super Heroes vs Street Fighter into the PS1
You had, youtube.com/watch?v=BOPViekdacQ, followed by youtube.com/watch?v=qaXV_tUCCtY, followed by youtube.com/watch?v=ZxA6OW0x2lo

Hating Infinite is the ultimate pleb opinion

could be a spiderman ps4 fantastic four dlc

Since it says #MarvelComics, it's not going to be anything related to games.

Please let it be MvC4 with with the UMvC3 Cast + even more Character. I need my boy PW

>#MarvelComics
Unless they make MvC4 a comic, you haven't got a chance

But it does look like RE6's logo.

Attached: 1.jpg (1521x1758, 912K)

It also says #MarvelComics, so it has nothing to do with Capcom, unless they make MvC4 a comic.

>RE4 Comic
Would it be good though?

they already had 2 games at e3 and sony is the console for fighting games that aren't KI

No Gambit, no buy

its nothing guys, they are just referencing this 4

that sounds pretty fucking rad, i'll have to check this out, thanks user

>MAHVEL

Attached: 153386719999.png (750x562, 97K)

>not getting a 4 like me

>"Sorry user, you can't like anymore Marvel stuff because it's too mainstream and viewed by mongoloids, therefore you're automatically associated with them."

Omg... It's fourth smash dlc

All capeshit is inherently homosexual.

It was just another platform to shove Captain Marvel down people's throats.

you're gay

Attached: spoiler.jpg (512x512, 45K)

I honestly didn't know that Marvel Super Heroes vs Street Fighter was even a thing. I thought it went straight from X-Men vs Street Fighter to the first Marvel vs Capcom.

ITS MARVEL SUPER HEROES VERSUS STREET FIGHTER
I'm with ya buddy

What does this have to do with video games. It's not twitted at capcom or anything.

Sam Raimis Spiderman 4 as a comic?

Not explicitly true, for one thing they could do like a tie in comic or something, and as the OP references, the opening for most MvC games include "Marvel Comics", even MvC3, which came out after Disney bought them.

those sound like really shallow reasons to dislike a fighting game

The X-Men are an integral part of MvC, without them it's not Marvel vs Capcom.

>you can't like anymore Marvel stuff
Because its turned to shit (not that capeshit was ever amazing) years ago

>franchise was built because of the X-men
>latest game does not have the X-men because of Ike the kike
>those sound like really shallow reasons
kys yourself brainlet

Even though the movie was a let down compared to the first two, it still had a few really good scenes.

youtube.com/watch?v=to29LvuColU

>return to MvC3-style comic book graphics with higher-quality models
>bring back Bengus to do all the character artwork, in-game designs reflect this
>Every character from MvC3 and Infinite, plus the original characters from 2 and some newcomers

Attached: 1322448779494.jpg (600x942, 34K)

It was a different time.

There wasn't any black people back then

Looks like a giraffe getting head

You sure about that?

Attached: 64390168_2371784256216682_5564481078040723456_n.png (525x442, 313K)

>Infinite
>good gameplay
I wish this fucking meme would end. Infinite was a badly designed game with retarded balance. The tag system allowed for safe pressure string. You can just tag in to make your pressure safe so you can start another anew. It was also more setplay heavy. The amount of times Ive ended the game with Dorm thorns alone is disgusting. The stone system is also pretty unbalanced in the sense that reality stone just made space control so much easier. You either just used Reality, Power for combo extensions and Space for cube memes. Infinite was bad for a lot of reasons, gameplay and balance included.

Could a story mode between the 2 universes work?

Indeed. For all the talk about open world gameplay it is just shallow freedom. Use long hyper combo, tag, try to open up opponent. I don't think REALITY STONE gets used much anymore though it's mostly Space/Soul and the occasional Time Stone I think. Not like games are common anyway.

Oh Jesus no please

Cos fgc retards accept and defend ANYTHING.

I'll never unsee giraffe receiving a blowjob

Why didn't they tease this at E3?

Only some of the movies are decent and there are like 20 of them at this point I don't see why anyone would like it apart from being trendy, it is big bang theory-tier now.

I like Marvel

>Linking images instead of the link

twitter.com/thealexrossart/status/1140409811185668096?s=19

He was almost in 3 too.

Jesus christ Alex Ross art is peak capeshit art. Literally no one else can compete.

Image don't exist nigga

Because EVO Day 3 is now the E3 of fighting games. Notice how the genre received zero news at E3 from anyone, barring Rimururu confirmed by SamSho since they need to talk about the first DLC character before launch this month. They have an event less than 2 months out to drop their load in front of a crowd that will react bigger than an E3 crowd for a character trailer. If this actually is MvC related, that crowd would explode live.

Attached: 1560176878997.png (329x376, 249K)

Because they know they fucked up. Maybe they'll pull a DMC5 and return to form, right?

Attached: Unhappy Gwenpool.jpg (621x742, 218K)

Attached: Hm.jpg (320x180, 11K)

>tfw you wanted Ms. Marvel, Black Panther, and Monster Hunter in MvC
>they make their debut in Infinite

Attached: Sad.jpg (309x323, 56K)

They could easily just not repeat Infinite's mistake. They did make DMC5 after DmC, and the MVC games before MVCI.

>Guardians of the Galaxy are in MUA3
>Instead of this being a genuine surprise it's just an obligation at this point because Disney has introduced it to the lowest common denominator
>The only thing about MUA3 that would genuinely surprise me is if Link and Samus were in, which likely won't happen because that would have been an awesome E3 announcement

I still have my copies of MUA 1 and 2 on 360 I play once in a while. If you don't believe that Disney is pandering to bottom tier trash, Deadpool was a shocking unlockable in MUA1 and he doesn't have one goddamn LE TACOS XD BURRITOS ENCHILADAS line at all.

It's better for it not to be made, MvC4 will probably be a catastrophe just like MvCI, nowadays post-disney marvel is more anal than ever with her franchises and capcom hasn't made a good fighting game in years, mvci sucked ass and mvc3 was not made by capcom but outsourced to eightning and based on tvc just like sf4 was outsourced to dimps.

You'll be fine. Deadpool got popular for obvious reasons and they still have an obscure pick with Elsa.

>You don't like capeshit because it's popular
What ever helps you sleep at night

I remember early in Infinites hype cycle, Capcom pimped out that the team working on it were veterans that worked on the 90s Marvel fighters like MSH, XMvSF, & MvC1. The problem is that most of those were fucking busted mechanically.

Attached: 1548722421776.jpg (499x430, 41K)

AND ONLY A HERO CAN SAVE US
IM NOT GONNA STAND HERE AND WAAAAAAIT

dont fuck with me like this

if this was for the fgc they would anounce it at the capcom pro tour or wait for TGS

Sooo what it’s a comic?

That’s lame. Lame and bogus.

Marvel VS Resident Evil 4 confirmed

>takes place 13 years after Spider-man 3
>Peter is now middle aged
>is happily married to MJ
>has a 12 year old daughter
>teaches at his old High School
>has only gotten better over the years at being Spider-man, and has managed to keep his life steady for now
>his only secret now is that his daughter doesnt know hes Spider-man
>Peter doesnt want her to know because he doesnt want his only child to head into being a superhero
>wich only gets harder when her powers start developing
this would be a good way to pick on the continuity again

Attached: img_20181220_0916268190000405637821153.jpg (3000x1688, 642K)

That sounds fucking awful.

So, i must assume you vouched for one more day then?

Anyway, why would they, or anyone for that matter, think its a good idea to make a sam raimi spiderman 4 movie after all these years, we have MCU Spidey and the spiderverse CU already, i dont think we need more of this.

Why does he need a daughter in the first place

they wouldnt
would they?

Attached: HOA.png (350x350, 315K)

because Spider-girl is sexy

Attached: Spider-Girl-May-Mayday-Parker-MC2-Marvel-Comics-Early.jpg (500x674, 63K)

What if the villain this time is Magneto and Peter gets to meet Xavier at the end of the movie?

isnt that literaly the plot of renew your vows?
if you ignore the part where peter caused the apocalipse of course

Attached: spiderman 3.jpg (729x1120, 316K)

Those 2 games were just lazy old ports for the Switch

capeshit has always been shit and was just created by jews to be propaganda in america

>not a single Benposter

I'm disappointed Yea Forums

I was fine with the Guardians until vol.2. Drax is just a fucking embarrassment now and the Star-Lord/Gamora romance was fucking awful. Vol.3 better not fucking focus inn Star-Lord trying to win over Gamora again because if they insert that shit with memester Drax in the movie with fucking Adam Warlock, I’m gonna be pissed

Holy fucking wow

Because theres nothing wrong with following the adventures of a mature married adult peter parker.

Its not like he cant be spiderman anymore, if anything, shit can be even more interesting.

Peter was pretty open to Annie in ROV about his powers and him being Spider-man
this would be closer to the MC2 universe where Pete was heavily against Mayday being Spidey at first

Attached: 4041490-8868297574-tumbl.jpg (500x562, 82K)

Movie Spiderman hasn't had the 'your powers are actually supernatural and not caused by atomic spider' retcon yet, has he?

Attached: Spiderman Civil War suit.jpg (700x1056, 856K)

>"Capeshit"

Attached: file.png (800x450, 142K)

>mature married adult peter parker

NAH, FUCK THAT, YOU'RE GOING BACK

Attached: Brand New Day.jpg (300x462, 68K)

nope

it is a big plot point that he wasnt. he just creates that wrist thing to make her powers go away

People like to shit on things when they get too popular. All three Raimi's Spider-man movies are absolute kino and are still the very best super hero movies we have.

I mean, sure, keep your hopes up, but it's going to be fucking nothing.

Shouldnt you be using one more day?

CAN'T WAIT FOR AVENGERS X CAPCOM! THE LAST ONE WAS AMAZING!!! BASED DUSNEY DELIVERS

Attached: large.png (500x376, 263K)

>tacos and burritos
>not chimichangas

One job

I figured i'd show the shit in the toilet, rather than the guy pushing it out.

I genuinely like most of the X-Men ones, both before and after New Class.

Reminder that Peter should have married Felicia.

Cope.

>Peter should have married Felicia
>Felicia
>A lying thief that has never been honest with peter and abuses him at every opportunity
Spider and Cat might be the worst possible pairing for pete

I want her to lay her eggs in me.

>Tfw the comics aren't even good anymore because the stupid faggots that watch the stupid movies aren't reading the stupid comics so they're making the comics even more stupid to try and appeal to the stupid fans of the stupid movies

Attached: 1462489275440.jpg (500x750, 114K)

Any examples?

Attached: 1560775594054s.jpg (125x118, 2K)

*sips*

mahvel 2, mahvel 3, damn them shits was tight. wish we could go back, young bulls...

Attached: file.png (480x439, 200K)

resident evil?

>#MarvelComics
Why should I care? I'm on Yea Forums not Yea Forums

>spider-man: far from home is technically spider-man 4 because mysterio is from the raimiverse
god I hope this is what they're doing.

Attached: 1552640837134.png (876x1204, 703K)

REEEENT

Attached: Spider-Man-2-01.jpg (600x300, 44K)

Looks like he's wearing a black shirt.

That’s a fucking good idea.