Which Pokemon games past Ruby/Sapphire were playable?

which Pokemon games past Ruby/Sapphire were playable?

Attached: Pokemon-Ruby-and-Sapphire-box-art.jpg.optimal.jpg (1080x600, 200K)

Platinum
HGSS
BW
BW2

That's it.

The only bad ones are the 3DS ones.

Emerald
Platinum
that's about it

Diamond, pearl, platinum, heart gold, soul silver, black and white, black 2 and white 2, X and Y, ORAS, Sun/Moon, Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon.
Then you've got the spin-offs, of course.

Attached: 1550794879762.png (432x500, 51K)

emerald, platinum, heartgold/souls silver, black and white, black and white 2

based and haupilled

Attached: 1549450743063.png (900x2700, 996K)

The primal forms are stupid

Attached: 1549451199777.jpg (384x2083, 188K)

everything except X/Y and Sun/Moon

both are made for literal babies, it's impossible to not be bored playing them

Emerald. beyond that was the start of zoomer platforms.

their dynamic works between them and them alone, it's way more of a mess when teams are involved

True, but the primal forms are still stupid.

Fpbp
This was the golden era of Pokemon

I think groudons is cool...

kyogre is just bigger kyogre so it's not as impressive

Fug's game was good

Attached: 1554692633928.jpg (626x399, 111K)

I can't picture myself playing a game and awkwardly prodding the console with a stylus every now and then like an autist
NDS was a stupid idea ever since that big fat one with nintendogs being its chief gimmick

name a better run than Emerald to B2W2
you fucking cannot do it

Pokepark 2, if you're okay with super fucking chill games that aren't difficult at all
You said games, not mainline games

touchscreen is indeed a gimmick and only the earlier games in the console's lifespan forced it or relied heavily on it, later on devs realized the second screen was all anyone cared about and games benefited a lot from it, made dealing with tiny ass screen resolutions a lot easier since you had essentially double the space to put UI shit on

I recall in 2005 all the kids at my school born 1995 and 1996-1997 were playing games from Pokemon's third gen. Then when the fourth gen began in 2007, all of them had moved on from Pokemon, with the exception of my uncool self. I always assumed the only other people playing Diamond and Pearl were uberzoomers born in like 2000

My nigga.

Emerald

Excluding PD (Not Platinum) All the DS ones are kino

>GF will never make a good game because they don't know how to code in 3D and Mesuada got frightened when Gennwunners called every new Pokemon Ice Cream and Rubbish

All of gens 4 and 5

this post i assume is supposed to mean something