Come back to a game you haven't played in years

>come back to a game you haven't played in years
>tfw it's dead and you will never experience the golden days again
What's her name Yea Forums?

Attached: sads.jpg (1200x675, 106K)

peggle

gran turismo 5 on ps3. we used to have drag races in the online sessions, and fuck around doing burnouts and stuff, then they shut the servers down. now i feel sad when i boot the game up

Just survive and H1

WoW

maplestory and halo

Secondlife

Left 4 Dead 1 and 2 but mostly 1.
>Making random friends because I was skillful as both infected and the survivors.
>Finding neat smoke-spots to tag survivors right out the gate.
>Getting immediately invited to groups as soon as I start up the game.
Nowadays it's really hard to find a match from my experience and the friendly/banterful community is dead. The friends I made playing the game have all since grown distant and never even touch it anymore.
PEEEELZ HERE

Halo 3
nothing will ever match the initial hype

Attached: 1560572331075.jpg (400x300, 28K)

white knight chronicles 2

little big planet

And there will never be a three

my friend tried to get me into that so many times, it's just so janky and there's nothing to do besides pvp which isn't rlly my thing. tbf though they did upgrade the graphics a lot since it first released

Guild Wars

i have like 150 hours in l4d2, never once played versus mode, only the campaigns, i like to use openserverbrowser to barge in to people's comfy 2man groups

My life outside of work.

same

AC Brotherhood multiplayer

Literally anything because I live in Australia and we have 1/20th of the playerbase for anything that you guys do.

I want to go back

Attached: samp.jpg (1280x720, 112K)

>lagshooting
>server wars/drama
>racism and shitposting on par with Yea Forums
>the hilarious hacking and exploiting
>all those fucking servers, both rp and tdm
It's a shame all of my friends moved on. It was truly the first community I felt like I belonged in.

Attached: boombrock.gif (544x306, 3.83M)

>>come back
>tfw I started a new game and will never experience the golden days of it ever.

blockland...
I just want to play RED's infinte mining again but can never find a server now a days with people