Guys I can't handle another linear movie game RPG Cyberpunk is gonna break my heart I know it...

Guys I can't handle another linear movie game RPG Cyberpunk is gonna break my heart I know it.I just want New Vegas 2 so badly bros

Will RPGs ever get better?Is gaming finally fucking finished?

Attached: IMG_20190614_100155.jpg (637x360, 38K)

>Cyberpunk is gonna break my heart
This reminds me. What ever happened to Taio Cruiz the singer of Only Gonna Break Your Heart?

>What ever happened to Taio Cruiz
This reminds me. How come Ted Cruz never even got investigated by the FBI for being the zodiac killer?

Still active he just doesn't make any new music

Don't worry user, I know the guy who owns the bot farm who gave projectred all those millions of steam preorders, they will all be mysteriously withdrawn 12 days before release.

Outer Worlds looks just like NV

Just play Outer Worlds if Cyberpunk isn't your thing.

Attached: 1528842914272.jpg (1200x675, 124K)

dying light 2 is basically new vegas 2

uh no. New Vegas had that cheap spaghetti western vibe in a post-apocalyptic setting. The outer worlds doesn't have it either and somehow manages to look even worse than New Vegas.

just play out worlds. its basically fallout new venus

well if your gonna be a picky little prick then yeah gaming is dead

Attached: 1541199573565.png (332x385, 176K)

He ain't the OP but Outer World's looks like straight vaporware

>I just want New Vegas 2 so badly bros

why the fuck do you have any hope for bethesda after their fucking 5 minute LGBT promo they did last week or whatever?

what the FUCK is with you faggots, why do you still have any hope for big game companies to produce anything good?

oh wait i guess NV was done by that other team and not bethesda

>Just play Rick and Morty: The Game

He never said anything about Outer Worlds

Yeah, and Obsidian- they are using and focusing on the OLD Bioware 1&2 canon and ideas.Bethesda focuses ONLY on their special shiny and GREAT ideas such as Fallout 76.

>when did gaming die for you?

Attached: IMG_20190412_200137.jpg (1448x2048, 363K)

no but i addressed it ahead of time since this thread is full of people recommending it and it's the more logical rec anyway, fucking dying light 2 being anything like New Vegas is baffling.

true, i'm not, and yes, Outer Worlds looks bad. it's very, very clear why they chose guaranteed buys from epic gaym store. publisher took one look at it and knew if comments and reviews were allowed anywhere near that release, they may as well not even release it.

Games died the day FO4 was released. Maybe in 20 years they'll make a comeback, live your life and focus on getting higher education and a good paying job

Started around 2005

>fucking dying light 2 being anything like New Vegas is baffling.
Chris Avellone as the narrative designer is a good sign though.

ah well mystery solved, i forgot he was on the dying light 2 team.

Bethesda is definitely not going to deliver anything worthwhile anymore. The days of wandering around and running into mildly entertaining or interesting people/places/events is completely over. Now they just release games with nothing in them, not even NPCs. Just 16 times the detail and 16 times 0....

It didn't die, but it became much, much worse during the 360 era. So many genres died or began to die during that time period because of every game having to also work on consoles to get those precious normie bux.

Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened. Grow up and come back in 10~ years my dude

Video games will just be marvel movies by then

What can I do besides gaming?

Attached: IMG_20190605_043457.jpg (750x898, 136K)

Get into tabletop gaming. Cut the cord man