What is the worst rage quit you have had from a video game?

What is the worst rage quit you have had from a video game?

Attached: IUPK8342.png (619x710, 692K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yANuvW9E9Vw
pages.drexel.edu/~dft29/Stand_Generator/Stand-Generation-Overdrive.html
i.imgur.com/P5XkKpa.png
i.imgur.com/JHrAvOa.png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Could Dio beat Diavolo?

One time I rage quit and I was so mad I killed myself.

Not a video game exactly but close enough. As a laser tag referee i've had a kid angrily come up to me not even a full minute into the game removing his vest and wanting to storm out after he only got tagged out like once. Gave me a chuckle

then who was phone?

Punched the keyboard while cursing like a motherfucker, broke off a few useless gimmick keys and bent the spacebar.
Ever since I started somewhat investing in the quality of my peripherals, I've stopped taking my rage on them. After all, I paid for them.

But I've always preferred talking shit in chat and cursing like a truck driver to be honest.

Diavolo likes to donut people, so probably not. He'd donut DIO, who would then activate za warudo and kill him. If Diavolo took out his head, then he'd win.

Depends on the knowledge of each of them regarding the other’s power. Eulogy is a prediction of what happens in the future, so if Diavolo was able to use that to figure out Dio’s ability to stop time, it would be a much closer fight. Outside of stand ability, Dio also has all those “vampire” powers that let him do basically anything in the series.

The world is just a better version of king krimson so yeah. Also the fact that hes a vampire means that even if diavolo went first he would be open after putting a hole in dios chest

>Eulogy

Attached: KCRAGE.gif (392x410, 308K)

Just right now fucking rondo of blood I just yelled fuck you

ITS NOT OVER DRACULA YOU PINKBUTTHOLE WHITE BOI FUCK YOU

Attached: 2aefd38833e4ff29055ad99612d1257e.jpg (695x768, 38K)

>Deadly Queen
>Emperor Crimson
>Pale Snake
>Full Moon
>Maiden Heaven
>Filthy Acts at a Reasonable Price
>Frightening Monsters

Attached: 15563384254.jpg (444x419, 35K)

The ONLY benefit to these shitty sub names is you get to instantly expose animeonlies so you can disregard their opinions immediately

>Bloodstained in 2 days.
I hope its good

Attached: 4dfv.jpg (750x839, 363K)

filthy jojo normie teens openly talking about their shit manga and no ones called them out on it yet. this place is a shell of its former self

>>Filthy Acts at a Reasonable Price
this cant be fucking real
why not just d4c

If diavolo uses epitaph but not kc will he be forced to act out the future?
Its set in stone once he uses it right?
Can he also use it to checkmate someone if the vision shows him killing them by his own hands?

Attached: 1556497491168.jpg (500x630, 55K)

>The world is just a better version of king krimson so yeah
Other way around. King Crimson can see into the fucking future.

Attached: 1542512193516.png (851x666, 664K)

Diavolo uses epitaph to see himself obliterated in an instant, and uses king crimson on the time where Dio's timeskip would have happened
Since stopped time effectively happens in no time at all, it is erased no matter how long dio can do it for
Diavolo then donuts Dio, but Dio being a vampire survives
The fight will always come down to whoever can spam their ability faster

I refuse to believe this is for real.

The first two are. Deadly Queen is even used in the dub.

Diavolo seems to use King Crimson's ability just to avoid attacks and teleport around. Seems like he can't straight up harm somebody while using the ability. DIO can at least instakill foes within stopped time, but he also likes to fuck with people.

I've never really gotten angry at a video game, but one time i did break my keyboard over my knee because my brother was being a dick and disconnected the internet. It was to assert dominance, he hasn't recovered since.

The others are too, they're from ASB/EOH. Dirty Deeds is still also called D4C though.

See those are the ones that actually sound alright and aren't that goofy (besides FAARP)
The worst ones are shit like SF>Zipperman, Aerosmith>Lil' Bomber, Highway Star>Highway Go-Go, Beach Boys>Fisherman, and fucking Metallica to "Metallic"

I'm an animeonly who knows moon so I know all the real names because I can just hear them. You could be talking to an animeonly and never realize it. How does that make you feel?

Personally, Highway Go-Go is the only one i like better. Also Cheap Trick/ Cheap Trap is interchangeable to me. I'm glad the Japanese audio stays true to the originals though, it's so satisfying to hear them screamed out in the anime

It weird to say that time stop is better than time erase but it is. Sure diavolo can erase the time in which dio uses time stop but what then? Its pretty much free pickings for dio

That part in modern warfare 2 where you get betrayed and burning alive.

I kicked a plate of nachos at my Xbox and it gave me red ring.

>he dislikes Part 6

Attached: B9201D07-3CAE-4019-975C-3DC6F3F0A023.jpg (243x243, 23K)

>Diavolo uses Epitaph
>Sees DIO teleport behind him and doughnut him
>Skips time and moves out of the way and behind where DIO would end up
>Doughnuts DIO
>DIO stops time again and kills him because a hole in the chest wouldn't stop him

Post your OC Stand, Yea Forums

Attached: 1560741959707m.jpg (1024x576, 83K)

I died a bunch on the 1-2 in Demon's Souls (the dragon bridge part) and threw the controller and refused to play any more. I didn't know there was other "worlds" to explore.

breaking apart my Smash Ultimate cartridge

Part of it is that the other part is the king crimson might be on the same fedility as other stands physically. We only ever see it dish out one good strike at a time and the world is up there with Star platinum and crazy diamond for the best punch ghosts

But, the time still occurs. If The World stops time during the time skip where his action is "forced" to be undertaken, won't that stop Diavolo and kill him during the stopped time before King Crimson erases it? After all, he erases time, but stuff still happens in it. Even if he activates King Crimson, if he's in the "void" and watches Dio activate time stop, won't he be frozen in place while Dio punches a hole in him?

Even stands freeze during stopped time, so shouldn't King Crimson freeze if the World's power is activated, even if he is using his own power first?

>Intergalatic
>Punchghost type
>Power A, Speed C, Range E, Durability C, Percision D, Potential B
> Ability: On Intergalatics right hand is a marble displaying an image of a planetary body. On it’s left is a vent connected to a large pair fo oxygen tanks on it’s back. The marble can transform into a planteary body, and the vent on it’s left hand can in turn pump out the atmosphere of that planet. Following this, Intergalactic can turn any room’s atmosphere into that of another planet as long as all of the entrances and exits are “blocked”- while air can still seep through doors and windows, if they are shut than the atmosphere can become that of whatever planet the user can think of.

My friends and I love coming up with goofy Stand OCs. Footloose would be a pair of shoes/sneakers that make you incredibly good at dance-fighting, and you can kick them off to attach them to foes and force them to dance, 99 Red Balloons could be a Stand that can create copies of objects, and I'd personally love a time reversal Stand called Stayin Alive that would be used to get out of conflicts and fix mistakes.

MONEY FOR NOTHING
Stand has the ability to move and rearrange things at the molecular level. This lets you move shit around, and lets you change objects by rearranging the atoms into different shapes, creating different structures. For example, you could throw a pile of table salt at someone, extract the sodium, and have them surrounded by chlorine gas.

Attached: 1537577899308.gif (320x320, 1.67M)

don't forget Worse Company

He can erase time AND leap past it
He doesn't have to be present in the erased time at all, as seen when he erases the moment aerosmith would have killed him

Sweet Dreams
Disorients the senses of anyone it punches. For example, it can make parts of their body go numb, make them hallucinate, make them dizzy, make them colorblind etc.

Even in skipped time, DIO need to move and do some action in stopped time, like doughnuting Diavolo and undone the time stop. Once DIO resume the time stop in the "skipped" time, his action will be still nullified because the action in time after stop-time resume would be still skipped and erased.

>moody jazz

Attached: 1559941706349.jpg (737x556, 109K)

[Synchronicity] from The Police.
Has the ability to scan and bring out property information of any inanimate object like physical shape, density, temperature, color, elasticity, length, location, etc.
Its evolution, [Synchronicity II], has the ability to change and manipulate the property information of targeted inanimate object (e.g. raise the amount of an object's mass, so it becomes heavier)

>leap past it
Fuck, I've understood KC's powers for a while but that is a really succinct way of putting it. He doesn't erase it, though, people under its effect just don't recall acting out what they did during KC.

>The World and King Crimson activate at the same time
>Dio is confused because he's suddenly standing behind Diavolo and time is still moving
>Diavolo is confused because Dio is suddenly standing behind him and he didn't see the skipped time

>Zipper Man
Sticky Zipper would still make sense.

This the most in character result. Epitaph only sees so far, Upon seeing the time stop he would immeadiately go for the kill and he clearly perfers to go for the chest at which point dio would just turn around and kill him. Although he might decide to mess with him instead.

When you look at it the fight is heavily in dios favor
>dio is a vampire
>dio can act and kill in stopped time while diavolo can only move while skipping time
>diavolo has no knowlege of dio then he definitely loses
>if he does use time skip first and goes for the head the world is so quick it might be able to time stop before any real damage is done(see sliver chariot poking hole through his head and having no time to anything else and one solid blow to the head from star platinum wasnt enough to kill dio)

The real problem is : What will happen if Bites the Dust and King Crimson are activated at the same time?

Weird Science
Power E, Speed C, Range A, Durability C, Precision B, Potential B
Ability to curse one person at a time, as long as you first get line of sight to them from about 10m. The stand then appears as a small mechanical leech stuck inside the victim's ear. They slowly lose their understanding of technology without realising it, becoming confused and highly prone to misusing even the simplest of tools. At maximum effect the victim finds it hard to understand the use of a pointy rock tied to a stick and often will die from a horrible accident.
The effect gets stronger more quickly if they're close to you. This ability only stops when the user chooses a new target, calls the stand back, or the victim dies. This effect can also be used by the victims to try and track the stand user if they realize what's happening and have someone else with them to gauge if the effect is increasing or not.

The moment Bites the Dust is activated time resets.

Fuck yes, DIO would body him hard as fuck. Even if KC could somehow beat the time stop, DIO would just do it again after Diavolo tries to donut him. People also seem to forget that he can freeze shit on the spot too.

Diavolo would see himself getting fucked and that's it. You can't erase time that hasn't happened.

>[Santeria]
>Control over existing plant life, can control how fast plants grow, where they grow, what shape they grow in, etc. As a practical battle example, by simply carrying around acorns, Santeria can assault enemies by throwing what become fully grown oak trees covered in harpoon-like sharp branches at them. Can also be used for practical agricultural purposes.

All the stand names are in broken english, there's no need to know any moonspeak.

And yet that doesn't stop people from posting the wrong ones.

>diavolo sees himself die instantly
>skips
>stoped time isn't time so dio just has the world out without perceiving himself summoning it
>kills diavolo

I like this.

>people forget he can freeze shit
Probably because he couldn't. Same reason he tried to knife Jotaro instead of using his eye beams. It's likely because he never gains full control of Jonathan's body.

Thanks user, I thought of the idea years ago from that autism project Yea Forums was working on

Paint It Black
If my stand touches your shadow, you slowly start to lose consciousness. If you pass out, he consumes you and I get to use you forever like Alucard after he eats someone.

>Yea Forumsco/'s bizarre adventure
good times, good times

Red orchestra 2 , kept getting mowed down by the tank, teammates were doing nothing about it , I was the only one with anti tank gun

I used to throw and punch things when I got really mad.

Attached: 1555821109950.webm (1280x720, 2.44M)

Fight n Rage hardest mode getting my shit pushed in after the boat path when fighting the bird adons.
Literally no deaths before that part but they just fuck you up with their godlike anti airs.

I Alt+F4 sometimes

How can people say the manga is superior when this exits?

>Playing my favorite game (princes crown)
>6+ hours in game so far
>no sings of me getting bored
>spent one hour exploring a maze dungeon
>Gets my shit beated by the boss dungeon
>game over
>progress loss
>shuts down psp
>bot longer my favorite game
>stop playing the game since then

Attached: 1415464796630.png (368x368, 147K)

I could have sworn we made up most of those names in the JoJo threads years ago, I'm guessing the localization team browses Yea Forums.

Thoughts on Fugo's new backstory?

Attached: 1557592340298.png (344x741, 632K)

I played touhou 12 for a year to at least get a normal 1cc, picked it because I understood its routing the most and the music was nice. It got to the point where booting up the game would make me angry. It also ruined the other touhous and shmups in general from association. I would boot up that game angry and leave angrier. It wasn't fun anymore.

>new
REEEad more jojo, nit just mainline stuff.

its not new read PHF

The art is awful and makes it hard to see what the fuck is going on at times. The fight with the luck guy is a mess.

PHF's backstory is different though, Fugo's grandma doesn't appear in the anime and the teacher wasn't a rapist, just an asshole.

Early part 6 is the ugliest art style in the entire manga.

Travolta/Quote Unquote
Ranged stand
Influences opposing stands and powers them up in such a way that the user ultimately becomes a danger to themselves. Uses collateral damage and debris defensively; non-stand casualties are put in the path of me/my stand and the enemy, debris forms obstacles.

I've never actually sat down and brainstormed stands so I'm just going to keep going.

>Horsemen of the Invisible
An stand built around retaining and gaming momentum. Doesn't function well in a crowded space and can be perceived by the dust it kicks up/grass and garbage it disturbs as it picks up speed. Hammers opposing users with a traveling 'field' of punch-ghost force. Destructive but non lethal due to the random pattern of blows it lays out. Vulnerable when it deadened after charging and invisibly corrects it's trajectory.

>Disco Volante
A Weird stand. Has two abilities: Desert Search for Techno Allah and The Bends. Desert Search is an illusion which hits hard and affects multiple users simultaneously but wears off fast, it confuses enemy users into fancying an absurd, fantastic quest which supersedes all present motivations and commitments. Drives users away from water sources as a secondary effect.
The Bends is a similar skill which affects the body instead of the mind--foes are deceived by false injuries and a sense of dehydration akin to blood loss. They compulsively seek out water sources to alleviate their symptoms and will exhaust the,selves diving as deep as they can. Cannot prevent them from surfacing for air but has a torturous water boarding effect.

>Early part 6 is the ugliest art style in the entire manga

Attached: 19933899955.jpg (2048x955, 473K)

>Don't Stop Me Now
He can put a sign on something or someone. If the stand or user touch the the thing with the sign a physical or psychological state, that the stand user wanted, will be brought from the future. For example I want to make a friend feel happier so i can take a moment from his future where he will feel happy and exchange it with the sad moment to the current time. The power however can't be used for too long or else the user starts getting weaker and the stand itself takes a few seconds to activate when summoned

I'm glad I'm not the only one who says this. It's a big part of why V is disliked for me, it shouldn't be a chore to figure out what the fuck is going on on panel.

How can people say that this animation is good? I maybe has SOMEWHAT DECENT amount of frames, compared to static screens that are majority of the fights
But each of said frames is so poorly drawn.
Shit x 10 = Still shit

Attached: Untitled11.jpg (1143x646, 206K)

How kino was it?
youtu.be/yANuvW9E9Vw

Ayy lmao.

Attached: Untitled.png (614x924, 1.14M)

Di molto levels of kino.

>Mr Bungle
fucking based.

In fact you're so based I'm going to (You) you twice.
HE'S GOT AN ITCH, BUT NOTHING WITH WHICH, TO SCRATCH THE ITCH

>walks menacingly away from you

Attached: step step.jpg (293x750, 109K)

I recently dropped Pathologic 2, don’t know if I’ll play again. The time management is just brutal

clash royale has cost me at least 3 iphones

Attached: 1556718488714.jpg (720x720, 26K)

[EVEN FLOW]

>Can manipulate wavelengths by stretching or squishing them to various effects. Can extend to messing with light and heat, depending on the Stand User's understanding of the ability.

who the hell is th

>Out of Touch
>D in Power, D in Speed, D in Range, C in Durability, A in Precision and A in Developmental Potential
>Ability
>If the user touches you with the stand, you immediately become incredibly sensitive to most elements, and no matter where you touch them, you will feel the worst possible sensation regarding that elements effect throughout your entirenbody.
>Examples
>If you touch grass or any other plant, your skin will react as if it has made contact with a poisonous flora.
>if you make contact with water, your skin will shrivel up and you will experience a drowning sensation akin to waterboarding
>if you go anywhere near fire, you will experience third-degree burns
>any light breeze will knock you over, and stronger ones can rip skin off
>any contact with metal will cover you in cuts. Also, the specific effect the metal has on the body will be drastically enhanced i.e. Copper turning your entire body green
This only effects objects within the vicinity of the victim, so things like the sun will not effect it.

new opening in 2 fridays?

Attached: thinking.png (418x277, 101K)

Thanks pal you're pretty based yerself

>Dead Goon
An intimidating stand meant to evoke a cautious response from would-be foes. Goon has an affective field which makes those it targets fearful or, if they're particularly brave, disoriented. Dead Goon has middling power and delivers firm, broad blows which faster stands would have little trouble evading. Dead Goon has two abilities.
>Squeeze me Macaroni
An active ability which must be triggered at the onset of physical harm. If a blow is successfully countered, Dead Goon's user is healed of any previous injury relative to the injury which would have been felt had the ability not been in play.
>My Ass is on Fire
A desperate defensive maneuver. Meant to remove Dead Goon and its user from battle quickly to regroup, and counters any attack made to the user's back with torrents of toxic flames. Drains much of the users stamina and cannot be activated multiple times in succession.

[DOWN UNDER]
Getting hit by the stand allows [DOWN UNDER] to manipulate the effects of gravity on victims at will. Effects wear off at longer distances.

Attached: Swagman.jpg (700x1000, 202K)

>I'm an animeonly who knows moon so I know all the real names because I can just hear them
Man, I'm so jealous.
I wish I'd known that the Japanese phrase "SUTICKYYYYYY FINGAAAAAAASY" doesn't translate to "Zipper Man"

>Frightening Monsters
These two piss me off way more than they fucking should

Attached: 1518077194922.gif (440x247, 621K)

Maiden heaven is sick but the rest of these make me want to fuckin die

Attached: D9EuQvOXsAAVekV.png (356x300, 48K)

I got two.

>[DEJA VU]
Punch ghost, not too strong, not too fast, decent range. Its special power is that it can create "shadows" of its past movements, up to thirty seconds ago, and move them freely along its timeline. These shadows interact with stands the same way stands interact with humans, though they can never deviate from Deja Vu's original movements. The locations of these "shadows" are anchored to its user. Deja Vu can create infinite "shadows", but only up to thirty seconds ago.

>[THE TOP]
The Top's only notable power is that its power, speed, range, vitality and precision are always greater than that of the stand of whoever it/its user is fighting at the moment. Attacking someone else is switching targets, thus switching stats.

My best friend wanted to play CoD 3 but I hated it so I smashed my own disc with a golf club. Honestly one of the of the most autistic things I've done.

Attached: 1550416810620.jpg (437x431, 18K)

The amount of asspulls you can do with this stand is straight up giorno tier

>Freeway Idol
>Monarch Scarlet
>Dishonest Actions at 25% Discount

Attached: 1558552883943.png (625x573, 381K)

>Not Murderous Regentess
>Not Vermillion Lord
>Not Sperpente Bianco
>Not Celestial Alphabet No. Three
>Not Walmart Service
Last one's pretty good.

just quitting and uninstalling the game after i hadn't been having fun with it for a while

Hey, this is pretty good.

>He thinks the names are the only thing that gets botched in translation
Enjoy being an eternal secondary.

Filthy Acts at a Reasonable Price is so silly it’s actually good
Maiden Heaven works because it still sounds like it should be

For the uncreative ones
pages.drexel.edu/~dft29/Stand_Generator/Stand-Generation-Overdrive.html

>normalfag friend talks about jojo
>"did you saw this shitty CG on lil bomber?"
>it's aerosmith you faglord
>"yeah, im not weeb enough like you to use japanese names lol"

Attached: 1488308657511.jpg (351x359, 41K)

>Flaccid Pancake

>D4C
>no idea why it's called that according to the english encyclopedia in the game

>tfw ya style develops

Attached: Hirohiko_Araki.jpg (225x301, 47K)

god bless copyrights!

The way I see it is that if you can make an asspull sound legitimate, then it's allowable in JoJo

people some how STILL don't understand how King Crimson works...
he doesn't ERASE time. he basically skips time ahead and erases the memory of what happened from everyone but him. he skips ahead, everything that was going to happen happens, except only Diavolo and King Crimson are aware of what happened during the skip. for everyone else it's as if they got amnesia. for example iirc there's a scene where Narancia is eating something and King Crimson uses his ability. After the skip Narancia has finished eating but didn't notice it was gone despite being the one who ate it.
if Dio stopped time and attacked then Diavolo dies no matter what. Epitaph would basically be watching Diavolo get killed. Diavolo would have to attack first before Dio gets to za warudo. whoever's quicker on the draw wins

No. KC and Diavolo can not be injured in skipped time nor can they injure others.

>KC and Diavolo can not be injured in skipped time nor can they injure others.
>Trish got her hand chopped off the first time he used it

you're retarded and can't read. stop trying so hard to make a point dipshit

I had just bought a DuelShock controller and within hours the analog was getting stuck in fps games. At this point, it had been weeks of dealing with my old controller with the same problem and several phone calls with Sony refusing to help me at all, so at the end of a losing match I just crushed the thing in between my hands and threw that shit away in the garbage. I can’t understand how controller quality is so shit now.

>euology

Attached: 1547169966403.jpg (756x972, 181K)

I've seen that explained as some fate BS or something. Otherwise he always had to stop the time skip before he attacks.

All the good abilities are taken

There's also the fucking fence.

Doesn't he erase the events of Aerosmith's bullets hitting him so they go straight through and kill Risotto?

>Diavolo teleports behind DIO
>Diavolo still has King Crimson which is a weaker The World stat-wise, so he still gets obliterated in melee, even after getting a jump on DIO

new jjl chapter today or tomorrow

Broke a copy of vice city back in the day after that mission with you killing the pizza delivery guy. I also punched out my laptop screen for lagging out when playing gta v.

>N-No, it doesn't count!
People forget that Araki doesn't give a shit and that all the powers and fights are retarded. You watch it for the spectacle. If you watch it for strategy, you're an idiot.

>friends and me cop DBZ and COD few days after release
>friend playing COD and sucks ass
>elites are crushing him and we don't know the maps
>can tell he's seething
>hate COD and try to convince him to play DBZ instead
>he grabs me and puts me in a headlock
>smacks me with the controller
>doesn't hurt but actually shocked
>he realizes he's sperging out
>doesn't even apologize
>"fine we can play DBZ"

I was mad and held back on getting into a full blown fight, but it quickly washed away into secondhand embarrassment. I have never seen such a sore loser, and I wasn't even playing.

literally this, if you keep overthinking shit then it won't be enjoyable at all.

Suicide Solution
Anyone touched by the stand has their sense of sight and hearing inverted. Attacks coming from in front of them are actually coming from behind but if the hit lands the damage is dealt to the opposite side, etc.

cause that's an exemption not the rule, see the ganstar dance being done at what seems like 15 fps.

It's very hard to explain King Crimson's abilities fully since there's conflicting evidence everywhere
>KC can't harm during the erased time but Trish gets her hand amputated and Narancia dies during it
>KC doesn't actually erase time so much as break it up in such a way that only he has the memory but then the Aerosmith scene

If epitaph foresaw the world (Diavolo would just see himself getting murder in an instant), Diavolo could activate King Crimson and move. DIO would be attacking a phantom Diavolo. Still, DIO would destroy Diavolo.

Probably foresaw when it would fire, quickly activate King Crimson, and dodged, preventing Nero from reacting to it by trying to pull him down or dodge.

When Diavolo activates KC time is erased and everyone does what they were fated to do as foreseen by Epitaph. Diavolo is the exception and can move around freely unbound by fate but he can't hurt or be hurt because cause can not have an effect when it happens outside of time.
For example:
>Diavolo sees Misata shoot him in the head
>Activates King Crimson and walks behind Mista
>Mista is still aiming and firing at where Diavolo would have been had he not erased time
>Time is back and everyone except Diavolo has a gap in their memory because King Crimson says it didn't actually happen

Trish's hand and Narancia are just Araki being inconsistent

You're wrong on the second point. KC doesn't erase or break up time, those in its range just act out the next up to ten seconds as they would have, as "sleeping slaves to fate." They have no memory of time that passed during King Crimson, and Diavolo alone moves free of fate during it. People who are targeting Diavolo or KC during the stand power will see a phantom that isn't really there.
As for the first point, Diavolo must've forseen himself attacking (taking Trish's body, leaving the hand/fencing Narancia) and activated KC so no one was aware while it happened.

Was it actually said that King Crimson really can't attack during that "erased" time or was it just based on the Aerosmith scene

did you die?

It's because he always waits for the timeskip to end before he attacks

Best explanation is that Diavolo actually activated his stand twice during the elevator ride
>activates his stand
>gets to the elevator
>deactivates it
>cuts off Trish's arm
>reactivates the stand and gets the fuck out
>no one notices that time actually skipped twice because it was so quick

[FUCK YOU]
Disregard all damage and double strength until battle is over and then I Die

He just decided to cut off trish's arm. While KC is active he can allow himself to follow fate (foresaw cutting off trish's hand, taking her body, allowed it to happen) or act outside of fate (move behind someone, wait to donut when KC ends).

>the most on-guard man in the mafia wouldn't notice some dude being in the elevator cutting off the hand of the girl he's with, while he's holding it

It's an endless battle of *teleports behind you*

rage quit by uninstalling the game punching a wall breaking my finger and walking my dog

Attached: 1546211297344.gif (297x168, 888K)

If you think whether Diavoli can attack or not in skipped time is complicated, then you haven't meet Aerosmith's bullet manage to go trough Diavolo in skipped time WITHOUT HIM ACTUALLY AVOIDING IT BECAUSE HE CLAIMED THAT HE ERASED THE TIME OF AEROSMITH BULLET HIT HIS BODY. AND WHEN FIRST KC WAS INTRODUCED, IT HAS HIM AVOIDING STICKY FINGER PUNCH IN SKIPPED TIME, WHEN HE SHOULD ALREADY KNOW THAT SAID PUNCH WOULD GET TROUGH HIM UNHARMED BASED ON THE "AEROSMITH BULLET GET TROUGH IN SKIPPED TIME" SCENE

[Tsugamush]
Ability is to make any action by the user obfuscated until completed (i.e. know a punch is coming, don’t know where until contact made or correct guess as to where the punch is meant to be is stopped), while movements accelerate gradually as time goes on (imagine adrenaline being able to stack)

You broke the ESL limit for today.

penjs and also balls

Enigma actually got a better name in the English versions.

Misterioso

Why do villains like to make Polnareff shit his pants?
>first time was dio toying around with him and making him go down the stairs after he climbs a few steps
>second time is Diavolo revealing his form to a confused Polnareff
poor guy

Alright here's some quality autism
>Name
Feel Good Inc.
>Appearance
red/white robotic humanoid w/ vines and cables from the waste down and a windmill on it's back
>Ability
it can a drug in a gaseous/liquid/solid form that can numb the pain of injuries, put people under, slow down ones senses, etc.. Uses industrial gas-cable like appendages to release said drug.
>Stats
avg-below avg speed and strength with good durability and range

>posting on slash Yea Forums
>have happy time
>ESL limits gets used up for some idyot yelling in autist rage about, how you say, Импepaтop Maлинoвый
>млк нeт бoльшe aнглийcкoгo ceгoдня

new as in different reason for beating on his teacher? A little sad since it basically deconfirmed any PHF ova

>All ESL posts revert to their native tongue so you can see who's posting
That would be amazing.

Not my native tongue. I bet any actually russian anons will easily be able to see my google translate

>League of Legends
>Literal 1 or 2 mental breakdowns
Don’t play this game.

Attached: yiti7k.jpg (626x625, 112K)

This. DIO is a huge dickhead with an enormous ego, and will just fuck with you for a bit. Diavolo can totally use this to his advantage, run away, and rethink his startegy.

I once was so angry I ALT+F4d
Seriously, if you've ever done anything more violent than that you're an ape and should kill yourself.

You seem to think people enjoy stand battles where half the fight is just having the ability explained to the audience.

Is anything more violent than that considered being an ape?
Because if so, I better kill myself, because I reguraly grip my controller extra tightly in frustration

That shows a lack of self-control, you're one bad day away from hurting someone so, yes, you should off yourself.

>CSGO
>Dust 2
>we're down a man, 4v5
>solo holding B, teammates are all either A or A long
>B attack comes in
>kill 2 guys as they come out of B tunnels, deal ~80 damage to 3rd guy, he runs away
>kill 2 more guys as they start running up mid trying to catch me off guard
>single digit HP
>telling teammates to watch short as I hear bomb carrier running down lower tunnels
>stay on B in case he turns around
>he goes A
>kills all 3 of my teammates as they fumble around like retards
>plants bomb as I run towards A
>manages to reach pit with a scout
>bomb is planted perfectly for him
>kills me
>quit

How many fps does the manga have?

Depends on how literate you are. Pretty bullshit, literally artificial difficulty.

I threw my control at the wall once and left a big hole in the wall. I still haven’t gotten a repair kit and just put a poster over it.

Im one bad day away from hurting you emotionally

「Step Ahead」
Power: A
Speed: A
Precision: A
Durability: E
Range: E
Potential: A
Generic humanoid punchghost that can passively travel back in time in real time along with the user 24/7. In combat, attacks can be directed towards the defenseless and static phantoms of enemies from the past to donut them instantly, regardless of what they're doing in the present. Any attack can be automatically avoided since the user has already experienced the attack firsthand and moved back in time to dodge it. To clarify, the user doesn't have to get hit, rewind, and redo. Anything harmful would just phase through the user's intangible "afterimage" or in this case preimage. If King Crimson is weaponized lag then this would be weaponized autocorrect.

The user is a nostalgiafag boomer who wants to live in the past. What clever plan or asspull would Yea Forums use to beat him?

Attached: playground.jpg (1024x576, 46K)

>Seems like he can't straight up harm somebody while using the ability.

Attached: images(3).jpg (631x486, 77K)

>Friend convinces me to play a competitive game with him that he has years of experience playing
>I end up getting higher ranked than him at it quite quickly
>He gets progressively angrier at me when we play together, eventually leads into a full blown autismal freak out in a match where he stops talking to me or anyone associated with me for three months
>Now wants to be friends again

some people shouldn't be allowed near competitive games

Virtual Insanity
Basically a punch ghost that has the power to turn the ground into a treadmill/conveyer belt

The power to punch someone through the internet by reading their post

more like rondo'wnt

「FUTURELAND」
>Destructive Power B
>Speed A
>Range C
>Durability D
>Precision B
>Developmental Potential B

Futureland has the power to cause any effect that will occur within the next sixty seconds to occur instantly instead. For example, if someone were to fire a gun in twenty seconds, Futureland can make it so that the gun goes off immediately instead. This effect cannot target living creatures (if someone were to punch someone in thirty seconds, it could not make the punch occur instantly). As a result, Futureland is very dependant on its environment and the creativity of its user.
Whenever this power is used, there is a cooldown equivalent to the amount of time that was "skipped". EG: if a gun is made to fire twenty seconds before it was meant to, the power will have a twenty second cooldown.

I even commissioned art of this lad.
I also ended up writing like three extra paragraphs going into more detail about how his power works, since it needs a ton of limitations and clarifications to really work.

Attached: Futureland Done.png (1581x1467, 975K)

F-zero GX chapter 6 very hard , nearly broke my controller and my gamecuibe

[flying whales]
I summon blue whales out of the sky to crush shit

Didn't rage quit, but tonight I just got off from smash ultimate. Someone was bodying me 100%, read me every time I tried an option, then spam taunted and left my lobby. Was seething so bad I had to switch from Ridley to a top tier(pic related) and scrape a few wins off elite smash

Attached: d7oimqn-25d8174f-67b8-4bca-aa65-f7ccc9056f17.jpg (600x800, 194K)

Give more? I like the idea of this

More what? You mean the more detailed explanation of the power?

They're from the cyberconnect games you retard

If someone tries to repeat the action that was taken from the future, what happens? Does the gun fire twice?

Probably not.

Dr. Franken on Gameboy was fucking frustrating so I smashed it.

Just because time is stopped doesn't mean that the time hasn't happened. If Diavolo can see himself die in Epitaph then he can avoid that death, whether time was stopped or anything else has no bearing on that.

Firing the gun via the effect would still use a bullet and require the firing mechanism to be activated, as though someone pulled the trigger. In the case of a gun being fired, it'd be like an invisible hand pulled the trigger.
You can still the use the gun as normal outside of that.

"You are already dead."

> playing dota2 with online friends
> friend who had a habit of getting tilted starts getting tilted
> I start tilting becuase he's tilting and it's been a bad night of games
> say something like "fuck you [friendname] i'm tired of your shit"
> abandon game, and ignored the chatroom we were both in for like a day

Dio can freely attack during time stop. Diavolo can only walk around and prepare to attack.

Hell yeah my eurobeat brother

Yeah but the mechanics are weird. KC with epitaph is ten seconds. If stopped time is counted in that then KC is worthless because he would see five seconds into the future and then the image would freeze. Or maybe the time doesn’t count but all he can really see is Dio instantly killing him. Another option is that KC totally doesn’t interact with The World at all and since time was stopped and technically happened outside of time those actions can’t be skipped.

Diavolo can kill you inside erased time but only if its on the Epitaph. On the flip side, Diavolo can use Epitaph even in erased time, so a ready Diavolo can't be surprise attacked.

Next to GER it truly is the ultimate defensive stand.

This is the most retarded explanation people ever give of KC, it's not what it does at all, people don't remember what happened because they didn't experience it, not because of some memory erasure.

I'm going to re-read JJL before reading anymore new chapters.

Attached: s43.png (1132x349, 276K)

[Learn & Burn]

A formless stand that turns you (or anything you touch) into a walking heat wave. At max power, anyone walking up to you will immediately burst into flames and get cooked alive, but it's biggest weakness is you're still vulnerable to ranged attacks

My man

>>Trish's hand and Narancia are just Araki being inconsistent
No they're not. If he saw himself kill them in Epitaph, then that doesn't change that their fate is to die, and he only changes his own fate with KC. Narancia's fate was still to die and Trish's fate was still to lose her hand and so that's what happened, with or without the use of KC. Him throwing blood in Polnareff's eyes actually makes no sense though.

That stands range cant be longer than meter, and still it could fucking phaze thru everything

Yes, that’s what you said you had more written about

Aight, sure.
Futureland cannot activate any future effect that he himself (or his user) were going to cause. EG: if Futureland was going to punch a wall, he cannot skip straight to the wall breaking down via his effect, since that would mean that he didn't actually plan on punching the wall, and so it wasn't going to break in the first place.
The user is not aware of what exactly is going to happen in the future, but instead has some innate awareness that "something is going to happen with this object". In other words, he cannot use the power to see into the future, and instead has to guess what effect he is going to cause based on circumstance.
The power can work on other stand powers, such as forcefully making The World or Star Platinum stop time, or making King Crimson skip time. In these cases, the user would not be aware of what he just caused to happen, just that something did happen.
In the case of things that are constantly changing, such as traffic signs, the power can only skip to the first change that is going to occur. EG: Green light > yellow light > red light > yellow light > green light. Not green light > red light > green light.
The range of the power is limited to things that are within the user's field of view.

Punched a hole through a (cheap-ass) door. It was a frustrating enough day, I went home to relax with some Smash, I got my ass handed to me over and over, and just as I'm finally about to win a match with the game winning dunk, a lagspike hits. I fall to my death as an SD.

Not that it justifies me sperging out, just explains it.

>limited to the user's field of view
>go outside at night
>look up
>"something's about to happen to that star. Futureland!"
>forty thousand years later
>star goes out seventeen seconds early

[Ugly Truth]

The design I thought for it would be inspired from the Yith species from the Lovecraft mythos.

Its ability is that it is able to use its eyes to obtain knowledge or the truth from people or sources of knowledge like books. It does so similarly to how IT sends people to petrification through its lights. It can transfer knowledge to and from the opponent. So it lacks destructive power but I could distribute large amounts of useless information to the person which can disorient them. It has a one hit K.O move that is slow but shows them the "ugly truth" which basically turns the target to a vegetable.

[Whispered Words (and pretty lies)]
It also has a second ability that looks like a polyp and an eye that is linked to the users eye similar to kiras S.H. Super agile like a fly but weak as any hit would destroy the eye. Lots of range too and controllable in exchange for size and frailty. Basically it creates illusions that fucks with what a person sees. It needs to latch on the target for it to work.

Attached: d73dei6-e810574e-4c88-4cf6-bc37-99712c20ec85.jpg (1741x2500, 956K)

Hey how do the
>Diavolo can't attack in skipped time
people explain Narancia dying next episode

Just beat death after like 10 tries
It's not even that bad of a boss but the stage before him was aids
Also how difficult is the stage 6 gauntlet compared to death

H-he just happened to trip and fall in a very convoluted way that we don't get to see. You can't prove that KC was the one who did it!

Way i see it is that if diavolo sees his future being advantageous to him then he just lets it play out like cutting of trish's hand or killing narancia . Only when his future is disadvantageous does he change it.

Seeing the dark souls 2 downgrades after playing the original version at e3

Cringe.

Anyone have the imgur of that one full edit of DIO's world that Yea Forums did?

>I can’t understand how controller quality is so shit now
You play the wrong console. Faggot. Enjoy your rendered movies and literally overall shittier hardware while being smug because you just "go with the crowd".

Battlefield V made me rage quit so hard I've never played it again. I know I know "git gut" and shit but I think even competitive game should be at least marginally fun not just a frustrating chore.

I only really got mad when money was involved back when i played hearthstone and was losing in arena. So basically if something is out of my control and i got RNG fucked. Why would i get mad at something i have control over? Just improve.

Tell me about DIO.
Why does he have all caps?

I broke two ps4 controllers about 2 weeks apart from each other playing SF5 online. Usually it starts with me gripping the shit out of it till I can hear the plastic cracking. Then when I actually lose the match, I always beam it against the wall in a fit of rage.
Thats also the reason I no longer play SF5.

Attached: 1446220931775.gif (500x281, 3.63M)

>bad golden exp

No, KC hard counters time stop

[The Hellion]

The stand user is a gov't agent but with a a JoJo design (something like Prosciutto). The Hellion takes the form of a long range mini satellite. Its ability is pretty simple, it can shoot small but highly precise and lethal lasers. It can also track you with the combination of its second ability...

[Electric Eye]

Design is pretty obvious. Some sort of mechanical eye that gleams when it appears. It gets shot down by The Hellion. The user can use it on any electronic to spy on a target and can get information stored into the electronic. It can also take control of the electronic and even destroy it. However it both abilities lose power and effectiveness as both parts of the stand become distant or if they are underground.

Attached: 220px-Electric_Eye_Video.jpg (220x310, 28K)

Full Moon, Pale Snake and Maiden Heaven all sound better than the original

I like how he ORA punches the knives away when KC only donuts and karate chops normally. Araki forgot?

I accidentally broke a monitor when playing Dark Souls 2

broke my speakers cord connector when I raged in cs 1.6, good times.

DIO should kill Diavolo within timestop easily, however King Crimson could do an asspull because he would see himself being donuted.

>Munches the Mulch
>Rock Liberty
>Obtain the Rain

>My stand is a low-orbit laser cannon

Kek

Overwatch years ago
>decayed out of diamond
>need 1 game to get back
>start as defence on volskaya
>sym main in my team
>manage to full hold 1st point despite all odds
>need 2 tics to win
>sym main in my team
>fucking sym main in my team
>more likely than you think
>dont want to tie
>cant tie
>go full carry mode
>pick out 3 of their dudes
>junk on top with 1hp takes me down
>bro winston finishes the job
>somehow didnt get the point
>watch as my supports jerk off symmetra at the choke
>point was free
>victory was free
and thats why i dont play team games anymore.

JoJo is boomercore you newfag

cock &and balls+balls

Neat stuff, does live camera feed work? What about a picture of something taken within 60 seconds or at all?

depending on if diavolo knows dio is coming for him.

>Rick Ross
>stand effect: The Boss
>as long as the wielder of Rick Ross has someone (in most cases employees) working for him and most importantly under him, any and all physical damage after a certain threshold will be inflicted upon a random employee of the wielder
>would likely be wielded by a villain who is also a ceo with lots of disposable "shields" to work with
>major battles would often cut to some random employee living their life and suddenly exploding, getting shot, ripped apart,etc

Attached: rick-ross.jpg (480x360, 22K)

Only valid answers

>OC stand autism
>People still think there has to be a correlation between the stand name and the ability
really activates my actual autism

Attached: 1494771278599.jpg (209x250, 5K)

Alma. Never been mad at a game since.

Alternatively
>Diavolo sees himself being obliterated in an instant
>Skips the time DIO's timeskip would have happened
>Since stopped time effectively happens in no time at all, it is erased no matter how long DIO can do it for
>But Diavolo cannot move in stopped time, not even in erased stopped time
>And DIO was already planning on fucking him up
>Diavolo dying ends the time erase, and leaves DIO with a dead Diavolo and no idea what the fuck happened

It would end in Diavolo dodging his own time stopped deaths bet eventually getting caught off guard (or unavoidably) by The Worlds superior speed and strength.

>Next to GER it truly is the ultimate defensive stand.

Attached: 1520346420316.png (1528x1440, 3.32M)

Stand User: Peter Griffin
Stand name「SURFIN BIRD」
Also known as「FUNNY MOMENTS」in the localisation.

Destructive Power: D
Range: D
Durability: C
Precision: B
Development Potential: A

Surfin Bird (or Funny Moments) has the ability to retroactively change the past through a flashback sequence that the stand user can activate by reminding another individual of a past even that didn't actually happen, and make that a reality in the past.
The consequences of that flashback sequence carry over into the real world and rewrite reality.

For instance:
>Peter Griffin: "Hey Josuke, remember that time when I broke your leg?"
>*Family Guy clip plays*
>*Josuke is grabbing milk out of the fridge*
>*Peter Griffing creeps up behind him and snaps his leg*
>Peter Griffin: "Ehehehehehe"
>*Clip ends*
>*Everyone snaps back to reality*
>Josuke suddenly falls to the floor and notices that his leg is broken
>Josuke: "N-Nani?!?!?!"

Attached: 220px-Peter_Griffin.png (220x320, 59K)

I never actually thought about how it would work with regards to live camera. I suppose the feed would skip to the last frame and then be stuck on that until real life has "caught up", and then they'd be in sync again?

If Diavolo activates before the timestop then he could probably move away from the spot Dio would attack.

That would make sense, would trying to use FUTURELAND on an object within that feed just apply the effect on the feed like mentioned then? Same with a photo of things, going by what seems intuitive so far.

I love how none of the replies mention or consider that dio had a weak ass body that (pre joseph suck) couldn't take a hit for shit and post joseph sucking, was a glass cannon that was still falling apart under the engine.
If KC DID manage to land a blow(s), I think it would be alot closer than people are giving Diavolo credit for.

Attached: 0215268281.png (480x640, 252K)

I'd imagine so. Time powers are super fun, but there's so much you gotta keep track of. I love it.

Mate, DIO was blocking Emerald Splash with his bangles and tanked getting stabbed through the head.

『Nowhere Man』

Namesake: Nowhere Man from the Beatles

Design: Jeremy Hillary Boob PhD.

Type: Long-Ranged Natural Humanoid

Personality: Swings between Upbeat and cheerful and Melancholic.

Stand Ability: Speaks only in Rhyme. Being touched by 『Nowhere Man』 causes one of several effects, but only one at a time per person. The effect can be released upon command, but requires a new touch to apply it again or to apply a different effect. The effects are:
- Target loses all sense of direction and ability to remember locations. Even blinking will cause them to become hopelessly lost due to them not remembering their current location. Can be applied to any number of people at once, but wears off with distance from 『Nowhere Man』
- Target loses all sense of Friend or Foe. They are unable to differentiate between them, this can be good or bad depending on the person they are, leading them to either attack everyone or no-one. Can only be applied to one person at a time, but does not stop the first effect from being applied to others. Also wears of with distance from the Stand.
- Target loses all sense of motivation or goals, becoming mentally lost and aimless. All sense of long-term planing is removed and the target simply does whatever their whims dictate at the time. Can only be applied to one person, and cannot be used at the same time as another effect.

Destructive Power: C
Speed: B
Range: A
Durability: B
Precision: C
Developmental Potential: B

>"Hey Jotaro, remember that I became a god in all but name?"

FUCKING
LAG

Cut this cancerous figure from your life, user.

It doesn't have to, but a lot of stands do that.

Nah

>Diavolo uses epitaph
>previews the next 10 seconds
>Dio is standing there looking smug, on the next second Diavolo is dead
>KING CRIMSON
>Dio is all confused
>King Crimson cracks his skull like Star Platinum did

But if it were Jotaro, Star Platinum would have the reflexes to counter Diavolo like Silver Chariot did

Holy shit my most normalfag friend still uses the OG names, your friend is a faggot

Diavolo is invincible during skipped time, that’s how he beat Metallica

Jojo’s been on the go since the late 80’s and loved by obscure fags on Yea Forums in the early days and still is, it’s just nowhere near obscure anyway

My only problem is straight refusal to read manga from fans I’ve met irl. When part 4 wrapped up none of them would read on

What if I have an OC Part?

To the pint where GER was likely Araki thinking of ways to counter King Crimson and the early MS paint scan edits

yikes well...post it. you were going to anyway

>Traps him at the bottom of a body of water
>ultimate defensive stand
What a laugh.

Time fuckery gets a bad rap from shitters that don't know how to write it with any real stakes or interesting twist

Late part seven was peak for me, I do like part eights style but sane face can get bothersome

Addendum, fuckers that aren't consistent with their own rules or forgets small but damning details

At least the english dub is actually good.

>mfw Yoshikaga Kira's english voice

Attached: 1550720120813.png (1070x810, 404K)

Part 5 is the worst part, just everything about it is so bad I kinda regret not skipping it

Halled and Oatspilled

What's his/her name, user?

literally everything? or are you just trying to save your fingers the trouble of explaining your reasoning?

The reason is: It's popular outside of Yea Forums and someone on Yea Forums told him it sucks.

>Bucciarati

Attached: 1484997341252.jpg (500x688, 59K)

>Iggy
>Koichi
>Rohan
Sacrifices were made

Never got that one. Is Bucellatti some sort of music reference, like J Geil and Oingo Boingo?

Not him, but Part 5 was generally considered pretty bad in the West, at least from what I have personally seen. I share this opinion and consider it the worst part of the series, though I have yet to begin reading Part 8.
My main gripes are with Giorno feeling like a Gary Stue with inconsistent powers, and Diavolo not feeling threatening at all despite the build-up to him.

I dont feel like nitpicking every little detail making a almost analysis tier post and saying whats already been said, but what I did sorta like was the group dynamic the characters had especially the assassins
I just feel like this part really exposes the problem Jojo writing has that you dont really think that much about with the parts prior

Electric Mayhem

Name sake: The house band from the muppets.

Power: Stores electricity for more strength and speed. Has a limit to how much it can store and keeping the enegery for too long can cause damage.

It's both a cookie and a jewellery company, there are actually a few non-music references in jojo.

Attached: buccellati-cookies-mbak912-italy-01539-d113210-0118_horiz.jpg (750x422, 144K)

Attached: 172.png (475x475, 120K)

Bro, I agree. Been watching the English dub with Toonami. Kira had the best possible voice and I like the name Deadly Queen. At least they're clever and came up with the name themselves instead of just copying Queen.

Pretty much but i actually got the idea from an episode of Motor City lol.

Man, shigechi sounded like the japanese VA speaking English.

Do you mean that in a "great casting" way, or in a "horrible english" way?

Their abilities have long cooldowns, so whoever uses theirs first loses

Jojo is peak Yea Forums culture you fucking faggot, but keep coping bro

I got some names if you guys want, a friend and I came up with them after part 3:
Tequila Tempest
Vodka Whirlwind
Scorching Scotch
Mojito Moonsoon
Shredding Chardonnay

Most of the characters in Part 5 are food references, some of which specific italian recipe references
Bucciarati/Buccellati=A kind of sicilian cookie
Narancia=wordplay from the roman dialect for "an orange", N'arancia
Fugo Pannacotta=Pannacotta dessert
Leone Abbacchio= wordplay with Leone=Lion and Abbacchio, a name for the young lambs used in the easter roast recipe that takes the same name. There's also another potential wordplay since in the roman dialect the adjective "Abbacchiato" roughly means depressed or just somebody down in the dumps because something terrible happened to them.
Formaggio=Cheese
Gelato=Ice cream
Risotto Nero=wordplay on the "risotto al nero di seppia", typical rice dish cooked with cuttlefish and cuttlefish ink.
Sale=Salt
Pesci and Prosciutto= Fish and Ham
Melone=Melon
Polpo=Octopus, might also be a references for the way italians historically refer to mafia as "la piovra"
And so on, the vast majority of Part 5 characters are like that.
t. Italian.

I call it Crimson Road.

Since I now have tacit permission, I will.

The year is 1956, and follows Joey Joestar, a young heavyweight boxer who hails from America. At the start of the story, he accompanies his Greek mother on a visit to Athens where she grew up. On this visit he has a chance encounter with a street magician, Gregory Jax, who uses the stand 「Crowded House」 to help pull off his magic tricks and swindle rich tourists out of their money. When Jax realises that Joey can see his stand, he teaches the young lad about stands and stand users. This allows Joey to awaken his own stand, 「Jet」

During this period, a stand-wielding mobster called Pete Blunt, steals a Mcguffin off of Jax and flees, leading to Jax and Joey to chase him across Greece, from Athens to Olympia. When it looks like they finally have him cornered, he manages to use his stand 「Regurgitator」 to store the Mcguffin inside the Olympic flame. The Olympic torch relay then takes off, and the rest of the part is Joey and Jax flying to Australia to follow the path of the 1956 Olympic Torch Relay as the flame heads down to Melbourne, where Blunt's boss lies in wait. Along the way they meet unlikely allies, such as a helicopter pilot who collects miniatures and uses the stand 「Skyhooks」, A yakuza assassin foe-turned-friend who uses 「Birds of Tokyo」, and Boomer the Kangaroo, a stand-using Kangaroo who becomes Joey's boxing rival and uses the stand 「Men At Work」. Some of the enemy stands they'll face along their journey include Moving Pictures, Savage Garden, Eskimo Joe, Blackfeather, and Cold Chisel.

Never done it. At the very most I'll just take a breather and return. I've had friends break shit before like keyboards or controllers and that always seemed retarded to me.

Yeah, I can see that. Honestly, I really like the dub.

\dance of death\
my body is completily dead and unharmed, and if you touch meyou get infected by ironmaiden and you will be converted in a zombie.

its for funny puns sake, the same way ice bosses go "cool off"

Your friend and you are a couple faggots.

I knew this, but only Buccellati's name was changed. Probably due to maybe.

Hey, that's not too gay!
What do these stands do, assburger-kun?

Stand:「Jet」
Speed: B
Range: C
Durability: A
Developmental Potential: C

「Jet」 can’t touch anything physical, but instead treats immaterial objects like they’re solid, thus only being able to punch things like ghosts and stands. Anything Joey tosses to 「Jet」 becomes intangible, and anything 「Jet」 tosses to Joey becomes solid. This effect lasts only a short time, around 20 seconds after breaking contact. This means that any stands that 「Jet」 has managed to grab and throw to Joey, while still remaining invisible to non-stand users, can be affected by outside influence.

Stand:「Crowded House」
Destructive Power: C
Durability: D
Precision: A
Developmental Potential: D
Abilities
Don’t Dream It’s Over: Can slow down the speed of the neural impulses between someone’s sensory organs and their brain at close range. This effect causes the person’s senses to start to lag behind reality, based on how much 「Crowded House」has slowed the sensory input. Suddenly cancelling this effect will cause the target sensory data to skip forward to match reality, skipping past whatever images the target’s brain had not yet processed. This ability can only target one person at a time, as it takes the Stand’s full concentration. Don’t Dream It’s Over can be maintained for 60 seconds without strain on the user.

Locked Out: Slows down the speed of the neural impulses between a person’s limbs and their brain at close range. Because their commands to their limbs are slowed down, a target not used to this ability will usually over-exaggerate their movements, and move in short bursts instead of fluid motion. This ability can only target one person at a time, as it takes the Stand’s full concentration. Locked Out can be maintained for 10 seconds without strain on the user.

Stand:「Skyhooks」
Speed: C
Range: A
Developmental Potential: A
Abilities
Hooked on Hooks:「Skyhooks」 can use its hooks to animate up to 100 coin-sized objects at a time, or animate one human-sized object. It can warp and shape the objects to a certain degree, with it being easier for smaller objects to be shaped, yet harder for larger ones.

Horror Movie: (Not Available At Start) 「Skyhooks」 can merge the multiple objects it has hooked together into one object, fusing their “attributes” together as long as the objects are touching. The stand user has a certain amount of control over what “attributes” he uses from various objects. For example, a small oven could represent “heat”, fusing with a metal statue to create a mass of molten metal.

Stand:「Men At Work」
Destructive Power: A
Speed: C
Precision: C
Developmental Potential: C
Abilities
Overkill: 「Men At Work」 can multiply into 5 copies of its user, following their movements automatically. These copies can be manually controlled by the user, and each possesses a fifth of the Stand’s total power.

Hey that's also not too gay, assburger-kun!
>Jet has a D in power
>Joey is a boxer
>Does the chain punches himself

Imagine fighting a kangaroo
Imagine fighting six

Had a red invade in Souls 3 and since I'd been playing so much I was speed running areas to get to minimum level for new builds I decided to fuck with him. He invaded near the start of Anor Londo, that famous area right after Pontiff Sillyman.

Was able to evade and out-roll him and all the monsters all the way to Aldricht. Dude sends me a two paragraph steam whisper about what a faggot I am, how he has a job and his time is very important and that I'm interrupting him getting his covenant rewards.

To this day my sides are still in orbit.

Attached: 1524717878869.gif (311x330, 470K)

Ragequit a league of faggots game a year ago through alt+f4. The retardation of teammates was on the next level that game. Uninstalled that shit and never looked back.

Attached: 1499615113788.jpg (379x214, 33K)

Glad you picked up on that. Yeah, Joey's typical strategy is to have Jet throw the enemy stand to him and then deliver the Ora-Oras personally.

When they first encounter Boomer he's just looking for a worthy opponent and manages to outbox Joey the first time they fight. Joey does a bit of training, figures out to use his head a bit more, and they tie the rematch with a cross-counter. Boomer just sort of tags along with the crew after that since he's finally found a true rival.

>Vermillion Lord
That's already taken.
i.imgur.com/P5XkKpa.png
Don't ask me why I'm linking pictures on an imageboard.

Jet's Bizarre Adventure ft. Jet and his stand [JOEY JOESTAR]

What about Regurgitator?

Why are you LINKING PICTURES on a fucking IMAGE BOARD
just put the fucking image url in the FUCKING filename field holy SHIT

Hiro hates Finland. i.imgur.com/JHrAvOa.png

sauce

fug :DDDD

Basically Regurgitator lets the user stick a small pocket dimension inside practically anything, and have it open/close at will. They can also force an item to emerge from its container, so you could seal a knife inside someone and then have it come bursting out, or just retrieve it normally without it damaging the person. During the fight with Blunt it's proven that a stand can pry open the pocket dimension if they know it's there, so that's how he planned for the stone to be retrieved after he got it into the Olympic flame.

Because that's Diavolo's personality, get one good strike, don't waste time on Stand rushes.
You can see he's perfeft capable of doing a stand rush in King Crimson vs Metallica.

what sub group should I watch to get the proper names instead of this gay ass shit

You really thought this through, huh?
Good luck, assburger-kun! Have fun with your part!

What's wrong with Maiden Heaven?

Nothing will ever come of it, but it's nice to share my autistic concepts once in a while. Thanks man.

What?! No one can just block the Emerald Splash!

>Eulogy

Attached: 1557573074214(2).jpg (436x489, 85K)

KING CRIMSON IN THE THREAD TONIGHT

Attached: 1550618993940.gif (800x696, 462K)

>Eulogy

Attached: Shit for brains.png (324x331, 180K)

write you fucking autistic piece of creative shit
You owe it to yourself.

Describe his Stand

Attached: 1560717990643.png (540x528, 526K)

But Dio would monologue for 10 minutes during the fight about how its impossible that his opponent outsmarted him.

YMCA, has short range but allows him to bend and flex any object he touches

His stand [DEAD END], has no physical form, and simply allows him to touch and harm stands directly.
It also allows him to create an anus in an enemy stand's ass area and fuck it.

King Crimson CANNOT attack when is using his abilities, even if he predicted the time stop and skip it, he have to attack Dio by surprise and get to punch him.
Dio have vampire abilities, meaning it would be extremely hard to get him by surprise, and even if you donut him, he will still be alive.
Also, The World is a fucking beast, even without stopping time, is probably stronger than King Crimson because his user is a vampire.
And if Dio decides to use a Steam Roller, Diavolo is over, he can time skip when the thing falls down, but the steam roller is still there after that.

Attached: tudio.png (500x368, 170K)

While King Crimson has some applications that the World could not reproduce (for instance, the bullets of Aerosmith skipping through Doppio into the assassin dude with the magneto stand, shit like that), in effect, KC is a less versatile Stand than the World unless one of those very specific situations arises through sheer coincidence.
Epitaph could help figure out DIOs ability pretty quickly, but then what?

The way I see it, all KC could really do is at best neutralize the Worlds ability to an extent, however, it remains to be seen how exactly that would look, since it only erases time, but not results. Since during time stop, of course no time passes at all, it would be interesting to see how the results of DIOs actions during it would be affected when KC erases the timeframe during which DIO activates the World.

If we just kinda forget about a few things Araki style, I think you could resolve this fight by neutralizing each others time abilities, having it come down to sheer combat ability, in which case DIO wins 9/10 times, even though KC seems to be an exceedingly powerful stand combat-wise.
Assuming KC matches or even slightly surpasses the Worlds raw combat strength, that still leaves DIO with a bunch of vampire powers and an immortal body.
I give it to DIO in this scenario.

Probably back in highschool playing MW2 honestly.

Maybe not the worst but I still remember this one specifically so...

>see someone across the map in Favela looking away. quickscope them with Intervention
>hitmarker
>shoot them again, this time in the neck, now I have to reload
>they fall to the ground with last stand pro and one burst me across the map with an m16

I'm surprised my controller survived

I see you don't know shit about good animation.

Attached: 1237289474802.png (5000x2571, 59K)

This whole fight was just kino and the scene you posted was a stand out.
You can just feel the frustration and pain from the animation.
Not to mention the excellent sound design.
Really a great adaptation all around.

Saying one is superior to the other is stupid.
Both are great for what they are and you should simply enjoy both.

He can only do it in roundabout ways.
He needs to constantly think of creative ways to skip time to gain the right results, when DIO can just snap his fingers and then do whatever the fuck he wants.
It's more complicated and roundabout, for no apparent benefit.

*This lets you move those microwave ovens
custom kitchen delivereyeyyey

Was it worth the wait?

Attached: WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.webm (1280x720, 1.13M)

That voice acting, especially the WRYYYYYYYYYYYY, was sexy as fuck

>Eulogy

Attached: 1535786542876.gif (300x300, 329K)

>Giorno's theme kicking in with the "jojo!" part right before he does the WRYYYY rush

Attached: 1554559101501.gif (315x572, 95K)

Risotto Negro

Attached: Rissoto Negro.jpg (500x452, 71K)