Happy fathers day Yea Forums what games did you used to play with your Dad?

Happy fathers day Yea Forums what games did you used to play with your Dad?

Attached: r.gif (498x416, 89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K6VBLJ4AR2Q
youtube.com/watch?v=bqYWIslFfBA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Never have.

Never played a game with dad. I can say what games mom played though

I used to watch my dad play horror games and help him with the puzzles.

League of Legends, Soul Calibur and some other games, but I can't recall them

I never knew my dad

my dad left me when I was a baby

Operation

none because my dad thinks playing games is a waste of time. he only has time for IMPORTANT things like watching Fox News and getting mad at the world while getting social security as soon as he was eligible instead of waiting a few years for bigger $

Attached: 1560717034537.gif (192x224, 42K)

my dad died recently but the only game he could ever wrap his head around to play with me was Micro Machines on the Sega Mega Drive
legend has it he played Wolfenstein 3d a lot when I was younger but I can't remember it

Please be nice to each other

Hide and go seek

Played spiderman with my son recently.... One of the most rewarding experiences I've ever had playing video games

He used to play mario kart
I would he pissed when he asked me to put it on for him

When I was younger, my dad used to shave me, cut my nails, trim my pubes, pop pimples on my face and back, would smell my penis to make sure it smelled nice and to make sure I cleaned the smegma, would do the same for my armpits, and would sometimes shower with me. This went on until I was around 16 and he would beat me if I ever denied him. He also deeply resented me because I was shit at sports while he was a Chad in high school/college. I haven't spoken with him in 8 years.

With my what?

Duke Nukem
Half-Life 1
One of those shitty X-COM spin-offs
Max Payne
Star Craft
Too bad he left when I was 5, we coulda been bros

Attached: 1547904075553.png (848x761, 657K)

I played a lot of Mario Kart and Smash with my dad.

Attached: 1555088694774.png (1210x1190, 116K)

go get the bottle from the fridge

my parents fucking love tank on the NES, they played it together a lot
youtube.com/watch?v=K6VBLJ4AR2Q
later on he just settle for simple games like bejewed and chess, also my mom's fav is galaga

My dad doesn't play video games. He works for a living then chills at home to watch his shows or listen to dadrock.
Mom played a FUCKTON of tetris tho.

Street Fight 2: World Warrior. Id always stomp him the first couple rounds then he would kick my ass repeatedly after he got warmed up. He was a Guile chad too. Other than that, I loved watching him play PC games. I used to help him with backtracking and keeping an eye out for loot in Thief. Playing that game now makes me realize how far ahead of its time it truly was. Amazing how such an old game can still hold up in 2019.

Halo, COD, and Borderlands 1/2

Attached: 1549589362004.png (840x630, 730K)

Fable1 and he played a lot of EverQuest
He was a top 10 beastmaster in the world for awhile, but had to stop playing when he swaped jobs.
I made a few characters on his account when I was young and he would tell me how to play.
Ended up preferring wow tho, he was disappointed a little when I made an account and bought a month with birthday money lol

A long time ago when I was about 5~7 my dad used to play this one racing game on a bootleg snes we had, it was a birds eye racing game, your car was red and there were some oil splashes on the road I think. Will never remember the name of that game.
Nowadays he just complains I play too much videogame and don't go visit him enough.

He never touch a videogame.

Lost Planet 2

this?
youtube.com/watch?v=bqYWIslFfBA

Played Mario Sports Mix together a few weeks before he died. He would only pick the cactus.

Attached: 1535173024184.png (636x708, 256K)

My dad's dead, I'm trying to ignore that it's fathers day and I'd rather not talk to my mom

Yeah, I think that might be the one!
Thank you kind user!

I despise my dad. Not that he's ever been abusive in any manner, but because he was stupid enough to stay married some moocher who hasn't done jackshit for over a decade. For the past 11 years, she's contributed to nothing except overclean a fucking living room. He's been constantly struggling with keeping everyone under a roof and just allowed her to do absolutely nothing. Soon after my siblings and I got jobs and helped him cover Bill's, he's been slowly recovering from debt, yet I feel this untapped rage towards him and his spouse. How do you go so long, struggling to bring home bread everyday knowing that theres another person who's capable of aiding you financially.

MLB The Show '06

I was playing Rampage on the NES. Dad came in, started playing, proceeded to kill and eat me. Boomers, man.

I used to play Banjo-Kazooie with my dad so seeing them again after all these years made me quite emotional desu

Attached: 1560281093307.png (800x500, 816K)

He would play as R2D2 and he was shit at it but it was still /comfy/

Attached: 8F29F97E-F867-4A02-BD62-3AD608ED2913.jpg (314x445, 41K)

My dad doesn't like video games but he would always buy me random video games when I was younger. Love you Dad.

who's Bill?

Super Mario 3, he past away last year, I feel shitty rn

Did you tell him about banjo in smash?

none

I don’t celebrate fake holidays. any retard (yes, even (you) ) can be a father by nutting in some random whore

Oblivion and Links Crossbow training

Mario
Galaga

My dad hates vidya he likes cars, racing, sports, and alcohol

I used to play the old AvP2 multiplayer demo with him

fuck

Attached: 1531703382104.jpg (532x502, 29K)

father is the person who rise u, wipe ur ass when u were a child, dad can be anyone

sex

my dad only plays spider solitaire

Yeah, he seemed really surprised about the trailer. I'd ask him to play Banjo games with me again but he's way too busy nowadays.

I tried to call my dad 3 times. He never picked up, but posted a lot of poolside images of him cooking out with my brother and sister and their kids.

Attached: 1556762620378.png (437x556, 176K)

damn bro, maybe his phone was out of battery

My father hates video games.

what a fuckin' asshole, maybe he was drunk or he didnt hear his phone

Galaga and Toy Story 2 on the N64

Attached: thumb-1920-445907.jpg (1600x1200, 65K)

So my mother is also my father? retard

father's day is march the 19th tho

typical boomer bullshit

if she rise u alone, yeah, he played both roles

Only time I played a video game with my dad was at Fudruckers and we went to the arcade to play Galaga. My dad isn't into video games, but occasionally will see me playing and go: "Whoa those graphics look so real!"

nice, another galaga chad
>mfw let the queen capture your first ship on purpose and recapture it to get double shooter

I may sound like a zoomer like this but my dad always enjoyed wii sports, he liked bowling and boxing (because he was a actual boxer at one point) the most.

checkers and 500, tried to get him to play spyro but he really didn't enjoy it

My mother destroyed my relationship with my father by us to the other side of the country away from him
She has probably never thought about what she did
Probably a big reason i hate women

My father and I beat Super Metroid together when I was 8. After that we played a lot of Evolva on lan, some battlefield 2 and then I think that's it, he sorta just lost interest in games. All he plays now is WoW.

not a zoomer (im nearly 30), but yeah my dad did enjoy the wii sport for a while as well
people love to shit on the wii now but at that time it was truly open the flood gate quite a bit

My dad got me into games in the first place. He started me out with super nario sunshine when I was 4.
As a result I was one if the few black kids in elementary school who only had a GameCube but no ps2.
Even though he thought smash was not a true fighting game he still gave it a shot and loved nario kart either my babby brother and me

Interestingly he sold all my wii, ds, and GameCube games In 2010 when he moved out.
Stepdad got me on ps3

please tell me he isn't an alliance scum

My dad left shortly after I was born. I'm 23 now.

No, I'm not black. Either way I'm better off without him because he's a total piece of shit, and a horrible influence.

>tfw my first console is my dad's NES he bought in college
>we play together all the time, BOING BOING YAHOO
>I save the princess, he's beaming because he never could do it
>he buys me and my brother a SNES with a super scope and a ton of cool ass games, dad tries to play with us but just can't hang because the controls are a bit more complicated and he's a busy man
>N64 goes by, GCN goes by, PC gaming goes by
>tfw the only time I've ever seen my dad enjoy a game in 20 years was when we played some racing minigame in mortal kombat:armaggedon

Things could've been so different..

Attached: ko.gif (536x547, 3.47M)

My dad thinks they're a waste of time. He only has time for the important stuff like cnn, netflix. and drinking.

I never played vidya with my dad. Fuck, I haven't even had my dad in my life for the last 10+ years.

goddamn, story started out nice but it end with the typical stereotype black dad
ur stepdad sounds pretty cool, is he chad warren?

raised by single mom here

Attached: 64072_original.gif (400x247, 475K)

Battle Realms and Stronghold series

we used to play goldeneye 64 when i was in middle school.

Sometimes i wish i was born in this generation. imagine playing games and not being treated as a loser in high school, and having parents that play video games.

Attached: sadpep.png (1092x1037, 27K)

Used to play mortal kombat on snes when I was very young against my dad and would get owned lmao