This man is your friend. He fights for freedom

This man is your friend. He fights for freedom.

Attached: cyberpunk-2077-1095574-3--1120560-1280x0.jpg (1280x707, 121K)

Attached: adsaf.jpg (600x300, 32K)

He's the wrong skin color. Pass.

Imagine a future so bright that those two images can be a before and after.

One copy, please.

Attached: +_7979cd59b0fafe50379d6a0e2c0c3e74.jpg (415x604, 97K)

Explain.

Hes the creater of the Cyberpunk 20XX frwnchise. He just called out everyone criticizing the game for being racist/transphobic/sexist. Also he wrote pic related in the first installment of the cyberpunk 20XX universe.

Attached: 1560722254590_0.png (509x316, 115K)

Attached: av_saw_guerrera_01.jpg (544x544, 72K)

>Trannies and other faggots think they have more authority over Cyberpunk 2077 than the man that fucking CREATED the original setting.
This man is my nigga and I will fight for him.

Attached: 1554614583679.gif (512x512, 446K)

I love you Boss Nigger! Lets go hang some trannies from street lights!

>These anons don't realize is calling them out too

>Defending a creators creative freedom is now "Diversity and unity"
Learn to read.

Attached: 1560702240553.png (414x376, 208K)

Is OP telling me a black man fights for tits and ass?
I really hope that’s the case.

>tfw all these Pondsmith wank threads could've been posted by the man himself.

Mike on the only reason I'm even remotely interested in the game. The amount of tard wrangling he has to do with CDPR developers and disingenuous "fans" is commendable.

Attached: 1400245159319.gif (265x199, 284K)

Based nigga. BTFOs trannies and zoomers.

Attached: KYS_tranny.png (670x1024, 948K)

Being this butthurt about trans people when they haven't even put their dicks in your ass is part of the whole culture of attacking neighboring groups and competing idealogies that's being decried in that passage.

Attached: deception.gif (480x200, 2.35M)

I don't touch products made by NIGGERS. Fuck you shill kikes.

I mostly agree with this but I live near a very progressive city and I see that most trannies in these environments are using their mental illness to put their dicks in the ass of the societies they live in at the detriment of all the reasonable people around them. It's a weird collective bullying that tries to ostracize its targets for "transphobia" that is, in many cases, a mild criticism of questionable values. I'm sure there's good ones here and there and I'd be more than happy to associate with them if I ever met them but trans activists' ideologies are in direct opposition to people who value freedom and honesty.
Or are you one of these moral relativists who believes that because it's okay to rape baby girls and kick puppies in some countries that that is what's best for those people? Sorry, but I can't personally endorse that.

However it happened, I almost reflexively attempt to consider any conflicting opinion or disagreement from the other person's side. So I spend a lot of time thinking about the how and the why of people's behavior, when it seems like a significant number of people don't even stop to consider the idea that other people have a how or why. So I tend to decry lazy mental shortcutting, faulty logic, manipulative practices, etc.

Fucking hell, this reads like a poor ESL speaker who spends his free time reading a modern american thesaurus

Attached: 1494186674958.png (572x421, 514K)

No, I just read a lot of books growing up.
Shocking, I know, but the internet was in its infancy at the time.

that's actually pretty based and accurate.

>Zoomer getting defensive because he had to Google some words
kek

the problem is trans people should be completely irrelevant because they're a very small part of the population but they're not because they keep inserting themselves into everything.

He actually seems really cool. I spent a few hours yesterday reading through his old reddit posts and it's impressive how much research and detail he and his team put into their games, especially on shit like firearms (where they've done stuff like going to Vegas multiple times to shoot full autos, combat drills in full body armor etc., heavy use of FBI and military statistics and test results to work out gun accuracy and damage) and medical (where they've consulted with neurosurgeons for the brain implants and stuff, worked with ranger combat medics to design Trauma Team, etc.). I really hope some of that stuff translates into 2077.

>I am mad, do not make me read words longer than 5 letters

More like a spellchecker

Say something nice about his OC and self-insert

Attached: 1553092473426.jpg (402x685, 78K)

Reddit is a really good website, right? I don’t understand why ppl get butthurt here. Does reddit hurt 4chans bottom line?

>Also he wrote pic related

Huh? I thought he actually didn't, and just approved it. At least, that's what I've heard.

Which is, admittedly, part of that "divisive 'me first' attitude" that's being criticized in . There being a community of vocal, socially aggressive ideologues that attempt to use their identity as a bludgeon doesn't necessarily mean that they're representative of the trans community though, even if the ideologues constantly attempt to position themselves as the mouthpiece of the community. Because the number of people in the trans community is relatively small, it has made it easy for a small group of rabblerousers to co-opt their voice. The priority for the average transgender individual is to achieve a living situation where they feel their identity is validated and they have reached some level of comfort or acceptance with their own self image. The aggressive take on this is attacking anything that challenges that identity more than focusing on building up confidence in their identity, and the successful recognition of this approach by the common culture has made the people using it very eager to continue using it.

The whole site is built in a way that promotes circlejerking and popularity contests and effectively censors unpopular opinions and posts by unpopular people, and they've got a garbage board culture because of it. In recent years they've also funneled a lot of really low-quality posting to Yea Forums as well, particularly as a dynamic has developed where many people use reddit for their "real" posting and Yea Forums as a dumpster for garbage shitposting on the side.

I was here before Reddit even existed and I only ever go there to read comments from developers and other official accounts that post there and to fap to camwhores on the gonewild boards.