Puhuhu

>See you soon, Smashies

Attached: Spike.png (480x480, 256K)

5 bucks says it's UDG2.

it's "upupupu" you secondary

He's in

Attached: 1528936816054.png (375x360, 95K)

Nah, they're making 3 into a proper game.

Would be cool, but we just found out the characters for at least the next 4 months
We can start looking for the again in no less than 2 just in time for TGS ;)

what would be the point? V3 ruined everything

my guy, not every event is smash related
i'm a smashfag through and through and even i know this

HIMIKOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 1542918448390m.jpg (1024x1024, 143K)

Wait, what? I only played 2

My guess is Danganronpa switch port

Attached: Snapchat-1553565455.jpg (473x551, 26K)

Ignore him, it's just shitposting for easy (you)s.

nye

Pokémon Mystery Dungeon, retards

V3 is the best one

These guys got listed in the Cadence Of Hyrule intro. Maybe it is related to that?

All the DLC from the original game can probably be carried over.

V3 is impossible to follow up without making the entire game pointless, but it can be safely ignored if they for some reason would like to continue the story after D3.

Not that they should. The concept and execution of the murder mysteries are more entertaining than the plot carrying them.

That doesn’t really make sense given the structure and changes in CoH. They’re sort of fundamentally different games.

I'm pretty sure that doesn't affect music or costumes user.

Nintendo would have announced that at E3 retard.
It's not Dangan related either; the series is fucking dead and buried now that Kodaka and friends left the company.
Most likely, it's a localization of the first Conception game that got a remake last year.

Is there any chance of it being a localisation for one of the untranslated SciAdv games?

FUCK YOU
...I mean you're probably right
Which is the worst part
It's gonna be some dumb anime game no one cares about

Attached: Tsumiki_(06).png (640x373, 164K)

The key members of DR left Spike Chunsoft alongside Uchikoshi.

>SciAdv games

I have no idea what those are. Elaborate.

If it's Danganronpa I'm giving up on Spike Chunsoft. Literally anything for DR after V3 (and without Kodaka's involvement) will be straight up trash and will betray the message of V3's ending

I'm really hoping it's something concerning Zanki Zero or maybe even more news on AI Somnium Files. I'm still on Stage 6 of Zanki but the game's actually pretty fuckin neat though I'm afraid that the main antagonist will be a Junko-esque character that has no concrete motivation beyond "lol why not", and it's very likely gonna be that given what I know

Attached: 1490380073015.png (227x367, 34K)

I meant the characters’ differences.

They published/localized it in Japan.
I'm hoping it's C;H NoAH if anything. It's going to be Occultic;Nine won't it
The series that Steins;Gate is from. Also includes Chaos;Head, Chaos;Child, Robotics;Notes, and Occultic;Nine

It's gonna be a danganronpa rhythm game starring Ibooky!

Attached: ibuki67.jpg (1200x1161, 193K)

'd love if it was true, but it's way too soon. Try again in Winter, and then I'll hop on the shitposting train.

ZERO ESCAPE x DANGANRONPA CROSSOVER

They're gonna announce that Sainaga is canon!

Attached: angie_excited.png (1003x815, 972K)

Oh. I forgot they published that in the west. Yeah, maybe it will be Robotics;Notes.

>expecting another reveal this soon
>much less a shitty vn character

Attached: stop it.jpg (1024x526, 44K)

V3 itself was garbage so it doesn’t matter

The ending made up for literally any shortcomings

>best DR chapter
>worst DR chapter

the tweet itself doesn't have monokuma in it

It's probably some other dumbshit game that I don't care about.

>best DR chapter
The only correct answer is 2-5 but 1-6 is a good runner up.

>worst DR chapter
Everything in between V3-1 and V3-6

I unironically think a Danganronpa without Kodaka's involvement could turn out well.

>best
either 2-5 or 3-6
>worst
1-4, with 2-3 at a very close second

Half of the original studio's employees left to form another studio though.

The last game was the most unpopular one and received the least fan art and doujins.

I'll never understand the appeal of danganronpa.

It's ace attorney only the moral conundrums are somehow like three times as dumb and every case is filled with retarded teenagers screaming insane shit in your ears. It's like you're watching a trashy american horror movie.

Is it just waifus? Is that the whole thing?

>moral conundrums
lol

Is Shuichi bi?

They're doing a Scifi themed Mystery Dungeon.

Each dungeon is a different planet

dumb phrasing but

ace attorney's cringeworthy spiels about the DARK AGE OF THE LAW and shit are embarrassing but no moreso than usual for an anime game and i usually found it possible to suspend my disbelief

danganronpa is literally built on the premise that an edgy weirdo teenage girl somehow convinced the entire planet to destroy the world by joining a cult devoted to the nebulous concept of "despair." mileage may vary and all but I found it impossible to stay invested the moment i heard that because it's such an inherently silly idea, and the shit where you shoot people with hope bullets to motivate them to NEVER GIVE UP only made it harder to swallow.

Which 3? 3 or V3?

Based

Attached: 1513475786479.png (1045x1100, 1.28M)

It's a localization announcement for the Conception remaster. You're welcome.

She didn't just somehow convince everyone, she had access to a video created by world's greatest anime artist that brainwashed everyone who watched it to obey her orders. Still stupid tho.