How do you decide where to buy your pc games?

how do you decide where to buy your pc games?

Attached: 1472050281944.jpg (1920x1080, 98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zjwUN1mtJdCkgtTDRB2IoFp7PP41fraY-oFNY00fEkI/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Which ever one is cheaper or has a better version

Just use Epic

Just use Uplay

can't buy shit off he uplay store right now

>Buying games

for me, it's stadia

I don't buy scene cracks, I pirate them instead, so I don't do GOG.

►price
►return policy
►customer service
►sales

I mostly use steam but I do use gog whenever a game I really like and I want that game on a device I don't want my steam info on.
Also piracy sometimes but it has been a while.

I just wait until steam has a cheap enough sale. I prefer to have all digital games on one account. If it isn't on steam I just don't buy it or get a physical copy for console.

Attached: 1560667770759.jpg (650x525, 104K)

Use Steam or you are a filthy fucking chink, only daddy Gaben's cum is delicious enough to keep sucking his dick.

I look at this list.
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zjwUN1mtJdCkgtTDRB2IoFp7PP41fraY-oFNY00fEkI/

I buy it from whatever third-party distributor has it cheapest, which usually means buying Steam keys or Uplay keys

I'll avoid anything on the Epic Games Store like the plague though

If the game is on gog as well as steam. Gog.
If the game is only on steam. Steam.
If the game is only on Epic games store. Console or wait until exclusivity is over to get it on Steam or gog respectively.
The answer is Prioritize Gog when you can. Shun and stay away from Epic.

steam is my central library but the sales are trash now
gmg or g2a for steam keys

*Huff huff pfft*
I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than being a buyfag. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are buying from, subscribing to, playing the product of, and defending a corporation solely so they can go and get your games locked onto certain digital stores. All the hard work devs put into their beautiful games - sculpting their bodies, getting the animations just right, figuring out what their audience wants, designing a fun experience. All of it has one simple result: their game is more enjoyable for one particular audience that will buy it on another storefront. Made the perfect game? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random alt-right russian hacker incel who has nothing to do with digital stores, who just pirates the game. He gets to play the game without any sort of interruption or DRM. He gets the benefits of the game's good times, the way the devs intended. As a "man" who has a PC, you are LITERALLY dedicating years of your life supporting a publisher simply to support games for other storefront consumers to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically

Attached: Merry pirate.png (1000x1238, 1.15M)

I've got steam to buy Dungeon Defenders like 8 years ago and got stuck with it because of my library.
It used to be quite fun with all the flash sales, but now it just works. Having to connect online to play singleplayer games is a bad thing.

If I can't share screenshots with my friends in an easy way, there's no point.

lmao 398 entries already holy shit

Attached: giggling.jpg (405x363, 28K)

gog is for retards but it sure makes piracy easy
steam is good for buying online multiplayer games if you have friends to play them with

>paying actual money for a software license
unless you are buying for a business, this will never make sense to me

It`s always GOG.

GoG is useless for any modern game unless you actually run Galaxy. All games made today require multiple patches per week and it's unreasonable to do that manually yourself.

based

Fitgirl store

since those launchers are designed as library i keep it like in RL
i only need one

i used to be a pirate poorfag. then i grew up and got money

everything you said doesnt say anything against GOG.
GOG lets you buy games to support the creators, lets you download a drm-free copy of the game that you can put in and share wherever,whenever.
Piracy is a tool, do not think of yourself as superior or inferior because youre pirating, since it has its ups and downs and not an objective way to look at things.

>how do you decide where to buy your pc games?
if they are on GOG i buy them
if they are on steam i don't

Steam. I have no reason to buy a game day one on epic when it is un-patched and doesn't have all the DLC out yet.

Look at this boomer.

Attached: 1555336157531.jpg (1920x1080, 188K)

>missing paid soundtrack DLC
Yeah I really feel badly treated holly shit, most of those games existed before gog and are stuck in licensing hell, what did you expect ? Now look at new offering to the catalog and see that new entries are properly build and licenced to work with the store.

>Steam
99% of stuff.
>GOG
Ancient stuff that's not on Steam, and CD Projekt games like The Witcher and Cyberpunk 2077
>Battlenet
Blizzard stuff
>Origin
EA stuff that's not on Steam
>Uplay
Redeeming Ubisoft keys from Humble Monthly, and validating Ubisoft shit bought on Steam that also requires Uplay for some reason.
>Windows 10 Store/Xbox app
Microsoft stuff that's not on Steam
>itch.io
Indie stuff that's not on Steam

Attached: unblock.png (550x550, 107K)

this
autist hir and I can't stand having games on 4 different accounts, that's one of the reasons I dropped WoW and never played on console