End my life

I Just lost 200k gp in the wilderness because i was killing earth warriors And 4 People world hopped And ganked me
All i had was That rune armor And because i attacked one before he attacked me i Got skulled And lost it all
Can we get the big F?

Attached: FB_IMG_1560663783989.jpg (960x720, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

oldschool.runescape.wiki/w/Money_making_guide
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>get banned from Runescape for botting
>feels like chains and shackles were broken
Leave that game while you can. The more time you sink into it, the more you'll feel you need to play.

I suggest ESO or SWTOR.

I dont have the time to play most MMOs And the fact i can grind runescape while on the train using my phone is a big help
I wish i could get into ESO

The best way to play ESO is to play it like a single-player game and experience the content.
I have three days of playtime on it and have never once grinded and have gotten through the main quest, and the Vivic DLC quest.
There's just tons of varied stuff to do.
Though the crafting stuff and making big dosh is really complicated and requires actual grinding.

I just hopped on SWTOR. They're handing levels out like crazy and it's really fun playing through as a Sith Inquisitor asshole.

Good luck user, I put lots of time into Runescape, but I'm happier now that I have no reason to play it. The grind is monotonous and the community isn't there to support such a grind

13 years ago I lost my gold trimmed black armor to a scammer in the wild. I never got over it.
F my friend

Attached: 1527178977590.gif (408x408, 11K)

>FB
Go back

Isnt ESO balanced around co op though? And i player SWTOR for a while a bit back, dont think i have the time to get back to it
Is there any chance You have an account left over with something i can use to get back on my feet?
Ill try to repay You somehow, i want to play runescape Just a little bit More until im ready to do monkey madness, then after That ill probably stop And move on

*virtual hug*

I got banned for botting friendo.
Do cannonballs until you can do blast furnace. It's mobile-friendly and pretty AFK.
Blast furnace is where I made 600-800k/hr.

You can do what you want in ESO basically. You can solo every single quest and sidequest.
Dungeons obviously require teams.

I uh
I have level 3 ranged and a black dagger left
Thats it
But ill try to go do dwarf fortress or something when i get the time

Cannon balls is peak comfy. Around 200k an hour last time I played.

How much do they cost though? I literally have 0gp

I remember back when I was a dumb kid in about 08 I finally picked enough flax for my obby cape thinking I looked like a mega chad (which I did obby cape is sick) but I got lured by somebody lower level saying they wanted to get back to lummy. Didn't even bank my shit AND I skulled on him.
Literally made me cry, glad I learnt a lesson like that in a game instead of irl I guess

FUCK man now You make me remember all the shit i lost in runescape as a Kid
Also nice trips

The fucking spin flax jesus fucking christ. 100-150k/hr
You absolutely deserve to have your shit taken

oldschool.runescape.wiki/w/Money_making_guide

Aight man jesus no need to blow a casket

Attached: 1560177975708.png (339x273, 127K)

I don't know what you've been grinding if you're so fucking useless and can't help yourself.
Rune armor and 200k is fucking nothing if you're losing your shit and begging over it.

NIGGER I have like 20 free Minutes a Day to play runescape on average
Today i have a Day off so i Got a little bit More time but i usually dont even have enough time to do a slayer task
If you dont want to help me Out thats fine but no need to be an ass about it

>200k
literally just flip shit for a day, loser

Okay, how? Please explain to me because i came back to Runescape after literal years And i dont know how the economy works

collect about 1000 cowhides at the lumbridge pen where tthat milk maid is, tan them in al kharid, then sell at the ge.
After that just buy shit you can afford, check profit margins first.
There's guides on youtube, most f2p items bet you 2-5 gp per item flip

I still have a few days of member left over From the amazon prime cheese if you have a better method

how crowded are the cow and chicken pens on f2p servers?

Usually to the brim in my expirience

you can usually get 1 cow to urself, or two
chicken pen is better because there is multiple locations even in f2p so u should be able to get 1 all by urself