Press S to spit

S

Attached: 1551325040652.jpg (607x687, 43K)

Look at that fucking jacket

>you've lived long enough to see the entire rise and fall of Pokemon

Attached: 1417327878790.jpg (480x410, 51K)

Im pretty sure he was having a mid life crisis when they did that direct

Man, he's sure gone to new lows since Atlus stopped acting like his game exists.

Attached: Ta-kun.jpg (788x2632, 477K)

I feel pretty free, honestly. I've skipped Pokémon games before but now I feel completely unshackled. I really don't care what new Pokémon they introduce, the games are just bad now and the formula is dull that it can no longer carry GameFreak's other decisions. For this first time ever I don't give a fuck about Pokémon.

NO THIS CANT BE HAPPENING
I'M IN CHARGE HERE

Attached: Dre83kOX0AATUiw.jpg (900x1200, 134K)

it's a pretty big downer, because some of the best times I've had with the games are playing through them and battling/trading with friends as we go, but this is just the way it has to be, now. Even sun and moon had a FEW redeeming features. Plenty of time to go play other games, I guess.

Attached: 1440518283774.jpg (162x162, 7K)

KANEDAAAAAAA

YOU FACE JARAXXUS

>S to pit

More like S to shit

I played only up to gen4, was looking for a fallback relaxing game for when I dont have friends to play smash with/Im not in mood for online.
The pokemon community and gamefreak are so shitty that I’ll just skip it. Im getting AC instead.

Wtf happened? After last direct everybody was gyped for SS but now people act like pokemon is dead. What did i fucking miss?

>implying the rest of the pokemon won't be released later
it's ok when ruby and sapphire does it

You're correct to get AC. They at least have enough respect for their fans to delay their game when they know the alternative is producing a disappointment.

DQ is out on Switch this September, bruv.

They announced that a large number of pokemon will be entirely cut from the game (even with the poke transfer, which you have to pay for SPECIFICALLY FOR THAT PURPOSE) for "balance and time concerns," which opened everyone's eyes to how shit the games actually look. They were bound to be bad no matter how many Pokemon are in the game, but this at least was the breaking point.

Fuck off. This is video game related as this is something that can have effects on other developers/communities/etc. If fucking pokemon can bend to the whim of fans, whos to stop any community from changing a game?

- Pokémon

>REEEEEEE I NEED THIS THREAD SPACE FOR MY SMASH THREADS AND WOJAK SPAM

After the last direct we saw a couple good new designs, and a new kind of co-op boss battle feature to the series. There was still a lot of skepticism surrounding it because it was still subpar visually, and Ohmori was still director. Not to mention that the wild area was a give and take since it's the only area like that in the game. Imagine another developer bragging about their free camera in one area in the year 2019.

Now we know that there are cut Pokémon despite there being a paid service to store them, and the game does not appear to be compensating for that in any regard. The game looks amateur at best. There are also more stripped down features showing they have absolutely no plans to build upon any mechanics they had previously introduced, throwing megas and Z moves out the window. Masuda is blatantly lying about the reasons for these cuts all so they sell returning Pokémon in future games.

- Pokémon

Masuda BTFOing all the autistic mid-20s virgin pokefags

BASED

Attached: sgds.jpg (238x212, 9K)

I dont play single player games (I didnt even play botw), I dont have much time. Smash is the only game I owned in the past 7 years, I just want a fallback social game.
I can play Ac online and with friends/wife if I want

True, Im not disappointed by the result at all tho. It looks amazing so far.

he dyed his fucking hair red

You only play games you can play with friends or do you ever try with randos?

>an entire cryhole WAHHHHHHH POKEMON IS DEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD board on Yea Forums isn't enough
>he has to shit up Yea Forums even further

Mmm yes. Tell me more about the eighth banjo circle jerk/smash thread, 3 wojak threads, 4 waifu baits, and (You) baiting threads

thanks for the contribution

>talks about how shit Yea Forums already is without the pokemon threads
>"WTF Yea Forums is already shit let me make it worse"

They had 5 years to do this garbage.

How they managed to make it worse than a wii game?

Attached: Bionis%27_Leg.jpg (2000x1124, 560K)

I wish they just stopped after GS like they planned to. Bunch of two-hit wonders.

So you openly agree that
>the absolute state of Yea Forums
Is shit?

Attached: 1557514758945.png (499x499, 21K)

Was the game flopping part of your plan?

- LGBT

Every time there's an S to Spit thread, I keep saying that when I press S it makes me walk away, and everyone calls me a retard for some reason. Am I just making this joke wrong?

>BUT BILLY IS DOING IT TOO!
You will all be punished soon enough.

retard

Attached: 1546664439812.jpg (672x777, 35K)

This except pokemon is the one franchise that literally doesnt deserve to die like this

Ooooo im quivering with fear

Attached: Danganronpa_V3_Nagito_Komaeda_Bonus_Mode_Sprites_07.png (891x974, 847K)

So if Pokemon actually dies what happens to all the other mon games? What happens to Smash?

Same. I skipped LGPE, and it looks like I'm skipping this one too. The feeling of apathy by the developers has become more and more apparent over recent installments - it's hard to be excited or passionate over a game when the people making it clearly aren't.

Attached: trttrt.png (309x293, 181K)

I felt like that after beating X, it's remarkable how easy, bland and boring that game was.

maybe if you said it makes you back away then theyd get the joke, its not that funny though regardless

They showed more of the game and it looks like one of those Unity phone games that Vinny streams.
Oh and they cut a bunch of Pokemon but that's the last of its problems.

I've never skipped a gen entirely, but the games haven't been keeping my attention long enough to give anything a second playthrough since gen 3 (though I loved BW2).
Sucks for me since I'm still very much interested in the new Pokemon they make, and it feels odd to just not bother with them, but it's gotta be done. These games are just boring as shit now and the series either needs to die or be handled by devs with standards.

pokemon has been shit for a long time, it had some good ideas along the way but never was well designed or really that fun. this is well deserved at this point

Monolith gives a shit, that's the main difference. They can't just coast on a brand name either.

that miyamato sakura creater of silent evil

It's not going to de, it's going to continue printing money until World War 3 obliterates Japan or whatever.

Masuda is an idiot and a lying sack of shit, but I think too much anger is directed towards him and not enough towards the TPC and GameFreak heads. These games have been made with a handheld budget and development time for ages, yet have consistently sold better than most AAA titles, the profit margins must have been insane. The problem is the disparity between handheld and home systems has been consistently shrinking for a while now and you can't really continue developing under that same model. Any sensible businessman would've realized this, but apparently whoever is in charge of that for Pokemon is still clinging to the minimum investment - maximum profit idea. I know Pokemon gets most of its profits from merchandise, movies, the anime etc, but all those things span from the games and if you don't take proper care of the main foundation everything else will fall apart.

>game will still sell millions
>people will still call it good
>series will continue on this downward trend
feelsbadman

Attached: 1560383078791.webm (1280x720, 1.48M)

last pokemon playes was BW2 wich was awesome , never played xy; the downfall of pokemon, feels great

Attached: 1556913581543.jpg (900x711, 145K)

I still think the 3DS era was okay despite the individual problems XY, ORAS and SM/USUM had.

>Not even a special animation or even the usual growth animation.
>Just a fucking pop in.

Attached: 1555217346437.jpg (498x369, 61K)

So WoW?

I hate this webm. Arcanine and Steelox deserve better than this.

XY/ORAS/SM were the definition of mediocre. I bought XY on launch day and beat it that day, and was insanely disappointed when I found out that post game is basically nonexistent while the main story was just so standard. Each game after that my expectations just got worse and worse, and I simply bought them out of habit and hope that this next one would be a good game. I couldn't even finish USUM.

I think I'm done with Pokemon, and I should let that small hope go.

Both, I dont mind, just as long as is multi. I feel bad about playing sp games. I feel like Im wasting time.
So as I said. Smash and ac it is, sad for pokemon

The games may be taking a turn but their girls certainly arent

Attached: nessa__pokemon__feet_by_murati2_0_dd9gupx-pre.jpg (988x809, 120K)

>blacks
>whites
>nips
>indians
>islanders
>even one of the movies has kebab pandering
>still no fucking spanish characters

They've had ludicolo since gen 3, retard

>old favorites aren't in the game
>can barely make new favourites because the old ones that do return clog up the roster so they only create a few new ones
This design philosophy is braindead.

no one likes spics

You might like Splatoon 2.

waifufags can't keep GF's head above water forever

see

And also the fact that they seem to make new pokemon rarer to catch
I got pokemon moon borrowed from a friend and a lot of the new mons are hard to even find in game
Like that one ghost anchor pokemon that's really hard to catch because it only appears in one place and with a 5% chance of appearing or some bullshit like that