So what are the chances that Sword and Shield are actually gonna be good?

So what are the chances that Sword and Shield are actually gonna be good?

Attached: 4900515F-7967-43FD-A7BC-AD662BE76420.png (1242x1217, 107K)

New pokemon?

Attached: IMG_20190616_173449.jpg (1080x1271, 209K)

Do people still think people wanting old pokemon back is purely about filling out the old DeX and not about wanting the ability to make up teams out of older pokemon you might already have or are planning to still make?

I like this reference, funny pic haha

>letting your son have a whole pale of water

No faggot. People are upset because they either cant have their obscure snowflake pokemon from some retarded Gen or they are tryhard fags who think a shitty japanese game for children is meant to be played competatively.

Gens 6 and 7 were bad partly because of having so many of the older Pokemon in them which relegated their new Pokemon to rare encounters and people often just autistically used their old favorites instead of trying the new ones.

Yeah that's the case for normalfags, but others are pissed because Gamefreak has been getting increasingly lazy as time goes on. They were willing to overlook the shitty graphics and a few features potentially not returning, but cutting actual pokemon is a whole new level of laziness.

>that cover
what was that book even about anyway

Attached: 1543142904965.png (706x669, 43K)

water is pretty good

I’m extremely confused how there are actually that many people in the world who are autistic enough to need to move 800 sprites into a new RPG and spend $10 a month or whatever to store the sprites. I’m sure they’ll be fun games and 99% of people complaining about no national dex don’t have a Full one anyway

a miserable little pail of pokeballs

It's clearly a reference to that Russian novel about a a guy who believes he's a Pikachu.

Attached: 1559598533315.jpg (679x640, 145K)

>gamefreak made excessively high-poly models for ALL pokemon at 3DS launch to 'futureproof'
>X/Y/S/M ran like garbage because of it
>now that they're moving to a more powerful console they're ditching most of those models they already made
WAAAAH GENWUNNERS STOP COMPLAINING WAAAH

>Pay for a service to transfer Pokemon into different games
>Can't transfer into newest game because it would be too much hard work for the small inddpsn company that owns the highest grossing ip in the entire world
Anyone who defends them not being able to transfer the fucking 3DS models into the game is an actual bootlicker who just buys Pokemon because it's Pokemon

>those fuckers
>our shit

>Bush!
>Pee pee
>doo doo
>He was a bad president.

Some bizarre post-modern sci-fi story that apparently features a scene where two people roleplay Meowth and Pikachu in bed. For some reason, the publisher decided to focus on that for the cover.

>trickle down economics

It's going to be a Pokemon game. That is literally all that needs to be said at this point. Mario innovates more than Pokemon, and that is a tragedy.

Attached: 1556817088033.gif (540x405, 2.84M)

I’m talking more about paying for that service in the first place. seems to me the bootlickers are the ones paying real life money to store sprites. do you have a full national dex that you’re mad about not being able to import into S/S? because I don’t and am going to run through the story like I do with every Pokémon game and have some post-game fun and then start fresh with the next game and I feel like that’s how 99% of people play these games

Is this a reference to both I

>what are the chances that Sword and Shield are actually gonna be good
For pokefags, 100%. All Pokemon games are almost exactly the same. If you like one of them, you'll like them all.

GUYS. WHAT IF WE MIXED TWO OF THE BEST THINGS KNOWN TO MAN. POKEMON AND WATER?

Attached: blastoise.gif (400x394, 61K)

It’s a reference to this

Attached: 67CEEAA1-F697-489D-A5A2-6EC251E4C038.jpg (1242x1217, 134K)

Congratulations, you understood the meaning behind the comic you smart, devilishly handsome big brained boy. What would we do without you here to explain entry-level metaphors that 7 year olds understand?

Attached: 1552403910691.png (437x303, 91K)

Oh it was kerosene not bleach my bad