Mario Maker 2

Just 2 weeks away lads. What's the first kind of level you'll create?

Also I still think there's a few more surprises more we haven't seen yet... not holding my breath for another new game style on release though.
So far we've seen screens of a couple things that weren't in the treehouse build, like red yoshis and the hammer powerup. My guess is the hammer is the builder outfit seen on the cover as an exclusive powerup for 3D world.

Attached: SuperMarioMaker2.png (600x604, 644K)

Other urls found in this thread:

is2.Yea
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The one where I have sex

Attached: 3546457423.png (205x246, 6K)

Port over some levels made in Mario Maker 1 and add slopes to them like I wish I originally could.

I don't really like making normal stages too much, so I'll probably make some gimmicky boss fight next.

Haha, quality remark my wojak posting friend!
Making the board better one shitpost at a time, because fuck videogames am I right?

Mountain snow level probably, lot of slopes. Something fun, nothing really hard.

I wanna create some hard levels, but I'm not sure if I'm good enough at these games to be able to clear them.

I spent all day yesterday making a level where you platform on cloud covered ice peaks against shoed goombas and winged thwomps. I made a secret optional challenge subworld if you sneak past the end that has way harder challenges using the same materials. It's called "Mario can go to hell if he wants" and will probably never post it because I don't feel like putting the wii u on the internet.

I don't really care to make levels myself much, but I'll gladly play your levels anons

gonna experiment with the on/off switch and make a co-op level

A long troll level with 100 doors and a mid-air shell jump at the end

Where does that pipe lead? Mario's ass?

I think there's still going to be a tight limit on doors and pipe transitions like in the first game.

I actually don't want to create, I just want to play the creations of others.

Maybe A SMW ice level, I guess.

Attached: 1560621158862.png (752x575, 362K)

pretty gay tee bee honest

A level where you have to dodge the screen clear moon until the end where you need him to clear an enemy wall.

Swimming Castle with lava going up and down and you need to do some risky swims to get coins.

A comfy Ice level, not to hard not too easy.

That better not be the case

It leads to Garfield

Anyone else like Mario Maker to just play levels other people make? I hate making levels.

Might try a level I tried in original one, one based on the B movie "The Cube". Basically 32 identical rooms connected with pipes and doors, some rooms are trapped that will kill you in original ways when you enter. All pipes and doors will tell you which room you're going into (the secret key is that all prime number rooms except 1 will kill the user) and they have to try and work the way out. See if the item limitations have been removed from Mario maker 2, which was one of the big issues in the first one as well as the lack of scrolling boundaries (like you could see other rooms in the cube unless you put about 10 layers of solid rock between them)

Are elevator levels possible to make in this one?Not just crappy platforms on tracks but actual elevator levels like the one in kaizo world

After playing that Mario Royale all my hype has kinda vanished. Anyone else?

Huh? How come?

what if i made a level where you don't move and magically avoid oncoming dangers?!?!

is2.Yea Forums.org/wsg/1560632713592.webm

I'm just gonna make a bunch of standard Mario style levels first to get the hang of it. Lava castle with bullet bills and whatever. Probably try a vertical level with snake blocks to try out the new features.

Levels steadily increasing in difficulty with no checkpoints probably.
I made stuff like that for the first game, often with ways to blast through them when you learned the enemy placements.
I wish there were more secret combinations of things, like being able to shake a stack of monsters and they turn into a pokey

Amazing

ok chainsmoker vinny

>the secret key is that all prime number rooms except 1 will kill the user
That's not how the cube worked you retard. It was one of the main scenes of the movie that they initially thought it worked like that but it was false.

12 year old humor by an old guy :/

not trying to be mean

I'll probably remaster one of my more popular levels from Mario Maker 1.

I just want to play levels. My creativity is pathetic and I just genuinely enjoy Mario games. I think I only made 3 in the WiiU mario Maker. I hope the 100 included levels are good

Is it possible to make a level where the whole floor is made of block snakes going opposite directions?

Yeah but the actual real reason was something far more complicated that I couldn't remember. Something like multiples of the co-ords were prime and I ain't doing that... Or I could... But then room numbers would have to be 3 digits for an x-y-z co-ordinate and it would have to be 27 otherwise it wouldn't be a cube... Interesting food for thought

Any good vore levels? I want to jump around inside Daisy and Peach.