How rustled are your jimmies?

Attached: pd.webm (1280x720, 335K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=i6qa7aptE1Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>ganks and points down
Not really rustled

>does a generic thing everyone does
I don get rustled. I can only imagine a boring person who would do that.

>Had to point out it was a "gank"
Mad as fuck.

>Pulls out ethernet cable

Try pointing down now, you dumb fucking bastard

Attached: 1525139765956.jpg (500x500, 144K)

>get ganked 1v3
>kill both phantoms
>neither of them had the decency to duel me to a 1v1
>going to kill host
>he dcs

lmao these trannies can't handle PVP, better go play modded sekiro where enemies die in 1 hit.

None. I’m easily one of the greatest PvPers that graced the game since Demons and I basically never lose

Not him but if you’re a faggot relying on summons to kill invaders you need to git gud.

yikes. i wouldnt brag about being good in a melee hack and slash unless it was mordhau

>"I not mad dude, but if you need summons you're a fucking turbo baby faggot who needs his infant hand held by his three boyfreinds."
>"Like I said, I'm not mad, lmao"
Really?

Why would you brag about anything? You suck at everything. Even replies

mad that fromsoft hasn't fixed their input lag issues in every game they've created over the past 20 years

why do people defend this kusoge company?

Memes I guess.

>invade using red eye orb
>make my way to the arena
>hosts and his phantom fuckbuddies are watching two reds fight
>equip hornet ring
>backstab the host
>falls down into the arena
>finish him off with a jumping attack

Attached: bastard.png (783x503, 27K)

I never get the pointing down

if I invade a guy that has two buttbuddies and they rush me with giant seed and then point down.

I seriously dont get it

if it's a 1v1 fight I don't care, even if the guy used meta weapons or build.
If it's a pointdown after getting gangbanged by 4 guy yes I'd be mad. but handling ganks is quite easy once you realise that the more they are, the more retarded and cocky they will act, ladders are great to weed out shitters

I used to enjoy playing in Bloodborne as an invader in the optional/hidden area from the base game. I forget the name, but you fought some evil king on the rooftop. I would invade at the top of the ladder, hide behind a pedestal so oncoming players couldn't see me, and watch as the host and his companions frantically looked around corners in the distance. Eventually they'd quit and start to head up the ladder. I'd drink my invisibility potion, pull out my cannon, and stand just a few feet away from the ladder. The moment they got to the top I'd fire a shot. They fell backwards. Seconds passed. Eventually a groan cried out. "Prey Slaughtered." Many laughs and good times.

1v1 you lying nigger

You on PC?

DCing during an invasion should count as being killed, I don't know how they didn't predict it being abused.

I would squat on their heads
This but unironically
I didn't lose had 600+ tongues/forked/dregs
Dueling is lame. Invading is way more fun

what's your go-to invasion weapon?

>muh pvp etiquette

>kills you
>points down
>throws dung pies on your corpse
>spams very good
Be honest you're mad

Cope, it only counts if its a 1v1 quit using summons and git gud

Damnnohtml? I see you.

Maybe i just suck but i always lose pvps. I have a high str high dex build. Maybe its my weapon or gear

Dragonslayer axe, and a parrying shield, when your target wants to be a little bitch and play reactively or use a spear/halberd i use the lothric war banner. Black firebombs are a must and yellow pine resin.
>inb4 getting parried
Learn to delay attack

You have to spam rolls, since the invincibility is beyond absurd, and you might already know this, but just about every weapon in the game will give you a confirmed second R1 if you hit the first. What weapon(s) are you using?

I only point down if they do lame shit like running behind enemies. I get that they're trying to kill you by any means possible but it's not fun when they're being so obvious, at least use Chameleon or try to be clever in some way.

>waaah why does the invader use the level to kill me

Lorians ultragreatsword. Rarely would have to whip out the estoc when people really knew how to use their dark swords
Parrying is gay af

you're really boring

It's not input lag, it's an input queue. If you're not a button-mashing retard, it won't fuck with you.
it still pisses me off sometimes though

What's gankier the forest or Irithyl ?

I use either +10 dark sword or the sword you get from nameless king which i cant remember the name of

I'm a big fan of the warbanner myself, but my favorites are probably the Greataxe, Lothric Knight Greatsword for the big-ass DPS, the dual axes, and the Drang Drumsticks. Nothing beats thumping some idiot over the head with a sickass spin move

Attached: first i bang the drum.jpg (440x664, 48K)

>these weapons
Lol...
I'll just whip out my demon's scar and shit on you both.

Open your eyes. The entire series through Bloodborne to Sekiro is designed for scum fucks. They limited the scumbaggery in Sekiro but it's still largely for scummy gamers.

What did he mean by this?

>*plummet kills you and welcomes*
How damaged is your dilation rod?

Attached: blue buttbuddy btfo.webm (1024x574, 2.06M)

It wasn't solely designed for cheesy players but they've been very adamant about people being able to cheese their way through the games if they want. Allowing people to DC from PVP is no different.

based gargoyle hammer
that thing is so bad, but it's really goofy and I love the flamethrower move

been playing the souls series and jumping between pvp of the 3 id have to say 3 has the stalest most boring fights ever. if you plan on stopping at a level in dark souls 3 id say 90 as to avoid the 120-150 meta ultra greatsword users.

maybe i have a bias buy i played a couple hours straight after pontif and 90% of weapons were ultra greatswords.

The season pass for both dlcs is 13 dollars right now. Should i buy it

>someone invades me
time to equip my Cheat Engine Sword of fucking your character up

Attached: 1556390193785.jpg (1000x1192, 141K)

I would argue that most games can be cheesed, except for the majority of rhythm and racing games (party racers with items don't count)

I literally never get killed tho. I have a regen build, my character is literally a tank.

>summon invades my world
>close game
No killing or pointing down at me.

Attached: i_like_this_one.png (500x522, 219K)

fucking lag

>baawwww why do invaders try to use the level to his advantage instead of letting me gank him with my 3 phantoms and 2 blues

Claymore for that sweet poke and the nice wide slash

>Meta
>Ultra greatsword users
Easiest thing to punish. Dark lothric knight straight swords and pontiff curved swords are the meta. Guess what, they populate SL90 as well since builds behind these weapons are super stat efficient. Stop being really fucking bad.

das 3 gestures are so cringe

Some people genuinely just have absolute disgust that invading is even a thing.
One guy I invaded the other day had his buttbuddies with him and I was just playing cat and mouse with him chipping away at them little by little.
It was at the Yorshka bonfire and he ended up sprinting all the way past most of the enemies while I'm chipping away, him chugging along and he ran the whole length to the boss gate and managed to get in. He then sent a message saying "how to waste a red's time 101" which got a good chuckle out of me.
I sure hope he beat the boss because in his panic to get away he neglected to raise the lift to the shortcut nor did he open the big gates that only open from the boss side.

Good, the invader should be punished because he's the one trying to interrupt my comfortable gaming experience.

This is why DS3 is the best in the series.

That speaks nothing to how many are intentionally designed that way though

Fun fact. I was the first person to ever do this.

Give me advice on Dark Souls 3 PvP. I'm not a ganker, in my experiences, if anything, I like running as a purple phantom (whatever the fuck that covenant is called, I rarely invade).

What should I do to combat faggy 4 mans? Estoc? Etc?

Attached: FB_IMG_1518195043522.jpg (700x700, 50K)

for groups, either twink so you 3-4 shot everyone with some big weapon with a wide arc and a far reach, or harass them and pull them into group of enemies (just watch out for that giant seed)

I restarted a playthrough of DS3 with a friend who pick it up on sale, I didn't trade over any gear despite having 500 hours in the game because I wanted to keep the power levels between my friend and I balanced. Well, the sale revitalized low level pvp but unfortunately, it's 80% smurfs looking to kill new players. Now my steam profile comment section is full of baby rage from slow walking, pointing down twinks that thought they were going to kill a couple of scubs, only to be parried and 360 riposte'd

Attached: 1558882566721.jpg (359x305, 51K)

Damn.

Get a straight sword, work on your spacing, time your rolls, learn to roll catch and parry R1 spam. You'll win 90% of your fights.

crossbows are for fucking queers and you're not even that good

Well what is it is superior

ugs are only useful for ganks as support weapons or against mediocre players. they're easy to outspace, roll backstab, and punish in general. duel meta is straight and curved swords because they're the fastest while still having range and damage (daggers are shit)

>4 mans
Big hyper armor or bust, basically. They'll swarm you and you need to punish overconfidence, so anything you know you can murder people with in a couple of swings.

I think about reinstalling Dark Souls 3 sometimes, but this post reminds why I never will. Absolute cancer.

Point down is better because it literally wasn't meant to be the "fuck you you're trash" emote yet it makes people mad anyway.
"Well what is it" was made for that very purpose.

learn to fish for backstabs and parries. crit builds are strong af. otherwise, try to split them up so you can get a few swings in on just one or two guys instead of turning and getting raped.

Invaders have no rights.

Use weapons with wide swinging arcs. If you're using a slow weapon, always be ready to switch to a quick weapon to finish people off.

If they have 4 people, it means the host is fingered, and thus can have two invaders (or three if Anor Londo or Woods). Don't attempt to fight them until you have a co-invader.

Always have an escape plan. Try to fight on the edge of some pve in order to dissuade them from getting too aggressive.

Take advantage level geometry, like elevators or drops that can only be survived with silvercat ring to split them up whenever you can.

A little rustled, but they were ganking because someone rustled their jimmies to begin with
It's the great unending cycle of rustling and it's been happening the same way since Demon's Souls
It's fine though, like this we can pretend our lives have some shred of meaning. We can mercifully forget about our impending doom at least for a little while.

pussy

nothing beats well what is it, but clap is also good

Invaders have more rights than hosts

It was designed for an honorabu society
Also From basically gives zero fucks, look how many times they fucked up covenants

Kek, haven't had this happen before. Though I rarely lose so.....

And yes when someone points I do get mad.... Fuck you faggots

>equip BKGS
>dab on any and all invaders
>dab on people I invade as well

Attached: chad.png (800x458, 307K)

u sound mad t.b.hfamalam now what

Attached: 1491851439095.jpg (519x521, 23K)

>BKGS
>get smacked once and roll away
It works great against dumbasses but only dumbasses.

>DS3 pvp thread
Anyone want to have some dried finger fun?
I'll summon purples too.
SL120/125 at cathedral.

i always played offline, fuck online

>i'm a bitch baby who is escared of meanies

not at all thats pretty cool, my dilation rod only gets bent when its some ultrametafag with a longsword and explosive bolt playing reactively for 12 minutes, but then again I expect that kind of attitude from someone who uses that build so taunts dont really add much salt.

Astora greatsword. Most shitters try to parry the charged heavy and fail, and it has great scaling in almost every category.

I have a build simply called MAGICMAN. I have the obscuring ring and I pair that with the staff that makes a poison cloud, pestilent mercury, and that one frost spell. Come across an enemy in a tight area, drop both spells, and watch them panic. Groups always scatter Additionally, I can disappear behind a cloud with the ring because NOBODY will rush through the shit.

>me and my bros doing a fun coop run.
>get constantly invaded by guys with late game armor and weapons(from the doc sometimes)
>were all still lvl 12

I don't mind getting invaded but when u just started the game 5 minutes ago and the invader has crazy weapons and 20 flasks it's kinda gay

Attached: fqKEiTH.jpg (960x950, 40K)

the salt of these boys to hate invaders or the community enough to try and play the advantage and gank is enough to make killing them when they have the advantage more sweet than any salt they couldve gotten out of me. I straight up bone finger to get ganked or keep going in areas where its happened just to fuck them up.

You 100% deserve it with a co-op run. I ran through the game nearly in its entirety +0 SL1 just to remove groups from the high wall, and those fucking counter-twink traitors get the bullet first

i'm not playing pvp games you pvpfag

*Steps slightly out of your attack range*

>cleric in dickstab forest uses sunlight miracles
having a blast replaying it though, smiting everything with the power of the lords

Attached: illegal.jpg (800x450, 37K)

You are explicitly playing a pvp game, you just turned the pvp off because you're scared.

Being invaded can be really fun though. Dropping two of the Aldrich faithful without chugging was one of the best parts of the area.

I remember playing dork souls for the first time and being killed by some faggots minimaxing after probably hundred of hours of experience. I only played offline after that, the online community can go fuck herself.

What's the problem with doing a co-op run with friends user?

i'm piratefag too, i can't play online anyways

Not really considering Dark Souls MP is not skill based and is plagued with phantom range and netcode issues

All co-op hosts have to die, it's just physics. I didn't used to know this, but then I played DS3.

The cry of the baddie. DS pvp isn't even hard, involved, or difficult to understand but you guys still blame netcode every time someone rollcatches you.

The game's PvP objectively has phantom range. Denying this only shows how little experience you have

The very use of the term betrays that you flat out don't understand what's happening.

With the way the Netcode in DS is made, unless your playing with someone right across the room, there will be phantom range

dealing with shitty technical issues and exploits is also a skill

That's not what that fucking is. Hell, every single game except DS2 has two-player hit confirm.

>bow
>instead of bowing back he kills me while I'm bowing

Attached: frustrated-man-using-computer.jpg (350x432, 35K)

So what is it if it's not phantom range?

I dont feel anything when that nigger was running in circles for a full 10 minutes trying to summon more phantoms to save his ass

mad af

There's a reason people didn't historically bow to random brigands irl

m.youtube.com/watch?v=i6qa7aptE1Q
You're delusional, let's see you try arguing against video evidence. This doesn't even take into account the myriad of balance issues the game has.

my favorite thing in ds1. Honorcucks deserve to be bullied

when i played DS3 I used dual Caestus and Hornet Ring so I could parry and do the cool neck snap riposte.

Standard run of the mill rollcatching accounts for like 90 of phantom range complaints.
You are posting Scott Jund, a man who was shit on by like half the "PvP community" for saying that DS3 only tests spacing. How do you think he was so certain of his spacing if every weapon was magically long?

the gestures in das3 were ass

most people are dumbasses

>Standard run of the mill rollcatching accounts for like 90 of phantom range complaints
That's not what I'm talking about dumbass. If someone swings a sword at me and I'm close enough, it'll hit me because on they're screen, I'm there but on my screen, I'm not.
Phantom range is built into the games Netcode, you can't avoid it.

you may be right, i use a curved sword in dsrk souls 1 and never lose 1v1s with ugs users as im faster, but maybe i am just a shitter with timings but the ugs are way to fast and impossible to trade with in 3 as opposed to 1.

That happened in DS2 but it wasn't "Phantom range" it was one-sided hit confirmation. Are you going to tell me DS2 players couldn't space?

The game uses Peer to peer servers, this is factual. Peer to peer servers= phantom range because you take damage according to where you are on the other persons screen. This is why you need a perfect 1ms connection to achieve what is shown in the video. Show me video evidence of a fight with no delay/phantom range and you might actually have a point worth arguing

Most actual fighting games also use peer to peer servers, what even if your argument at this point?

an elegant weapon for a more civilized age

Attached: 20190219180645_4.jpg (1920x1080, 486K)

Warpick, claymore, splitleaf.

Feels like I'm talking to a 5th grader. Do they give kids Ipads during nap time or something.

Losing alone rustle my jimmies enough. Im super fucking bad in pvp, last invader killed me by spaming r1 with a thunder sword. Granted my superior nippon steel may not be good for pvp

Attached: 1504052260387.jpg (480x360, 11K)

K U M O

Attached: 20190222231310_1.jpg (1280x720, 307K)

Fighting games using peer to peer servers is a thing of the past because peer to peer servers in fighting games= input delay. If you try to argue against the existence of input delay you have brain damage. MK11 and SFV use dedicated servers so you are factually wrong as well. Stop embarrassing yourself

You clearly have no clue about how the netcode of these games even functions and you are calling me underage?

confirmed for babby

>a thing of the past
So a thing of the golden age of fighting games? Did you know that dedicated servers also means input delay? Are you retarded?

I meant GGPO not dedicated servers

Large swings and a shitload of hyperarmor
Use the terrain
If there are enemies use them - Ringed city is good for this, Pontiff gankers normally clear the area better since it is smaller
Be as much of a cheap motherfucker as you want there is no honor in a 4 man gank

Superior nippon steel is just about using the running attack endlessly.

Depends on what weapon the opponent is using.
>katana / straightsword
Could you be any less boring?
>anything else
I died lmao

i think he takes issue with the friends part

I've corrected myself here. P2P is still a problem in fighting games because casuals play with an unstable wireless connection which introduces input lag. If you have any decent knowledge in fighting games or follow them competitively you will understand how detrimental input lag is. Are you going to deny the existence of input lag as well?

Sure why not

too true, its awfully boring to fight the same sword user over and over again.

and then i get inavaded by a whip user who knows what hes doing and finishes me with a farron flashsword, he caught me with my pants down as his playstyle was alien to the meta.

>parry caestus in the offhand
Just lol

>Invade them again
>Activate cheats and instantly kill them

Nothing personal

Attached: 1472571321062.jpg (897x869, 95K)

None unless
>they lag
>they always retreat back to enemies
But then at least I find solace in that they're lower than a Yea Forumstard IRL and online.

Welcome is a DS2 gesture

Absolutely fuming.

which is a slightly different DS1 emote you maroon.

>get in a anothers guy world and they have pvp and respect eachother and and such
>one guy starts attacking the other guy with low health after he beats a guy in a 1v1
>we kill him
>he comes back
>back stabs poeple
>we kill him again
>comes back and stops being a fuck for a while
>then walks up to me trying back stab
>we both cosplay artorias and i am the one who killed him every time
>fight him 1v1
>win and bow emote cuz im a nice guy
>comes back
>pull out fists and so does he
>beat the shit out of him 1v1 for a while but he keeps using estus
>he takes out weapon in the middle of the fist fight
>i pull out mine and kill him
>point down
>he Didn't come back after that
>mfw

Attached: 57544.jpg (88x125, 2K)

Shit pic so this is mfw

Attached: 578676.png (1042x809, 869K)

Fight clubs are a hideous lie, it is every invader's duty to remove them from existence wherever he can and kill the warped hosts that insist upon them.

Whats the mentality of all you fellow mad phantoms who decide to ally and help the fingers/aldrich/host rather than your fellow grape bros.

i love being a purple phantom wild card but damn its like eveyone is an enemy even other mad phantoms.

You should never help hosts as an invader, they are a worse and more bitter enemy than any other invader.

>dark spirit invaded

Attached: desktop_monitor_cable_to_case.jpg (350x263, 30K)

I don't respect honorless red phantoms, but i love purple bois

Attached: 1246543.jpg (272x153, 17K)

>die while you can't see

if i don't see it it doesn't happen

Yeah, I'm not even mad if I get destroyed by a combo that's not simply two R1's, combos involving spells are much more fun to play around with.

>computer shit itself and wiped
>DS saves gone
I want to play it again but goddamn it, I've already done it.

Attached: 20181112235522_1.jpg (2560x1440, 746K)

I did that before while the host was running from two other invaders. Seeing them cheer while the host's friend falls to his knees made my day.

>mfw purposelly miscasting a spell with the wrong catalyst to get the head scratch animation
>mfw the enemy actually rolls away instinctively
>mfw i do this enough till they get careles before unleashing divine pillars/WotG/chaos storm
>mfw no face

>kills you
go back to twitter or whatever casual safe space is popular these days

Follower saber (I'm not a shitter I promise) and the bastard sword

When I was doing Aldrich invasions I would only kill people who kept attacking me or were obvious gankers. Otherwise if they were normal players I'd just follow them up to Aldrich and kill red invaders for them.

Dual-wield Dragonslayer's Greataxe / Wolnir's Holy Sword

>host in full Artorias gear
>phantom wielding the Farron Memesword
The quintessential DS3 invading experience.

>How rustled are your jimmies?

Are we back in 2012?

man i wish

I'm usually pretty calm when I lose, but I can think of a few times my jimmies got rustled.
>Make a gimmick character
>Uses small club and wears loincloth
>Invader shows up in full armour
>pulls out katana and buffs it
>proceeds to spam light attacks
>I simply dodge and do chip damage
>Watch as he keeps chugging estus
>Once he runs out he runs away
>Stops in a group of enemies
>He Stands still for about 60s
>2nd Invader with katana joins
>They both run in and kick my ass
>Original invader points down
Honestly not sure if the guy requested back up or just got lucky, but the fact that he probably felt good about his win is what irked me.

>playing smash
>using a Barret mii gunner
>some fag king k rool with all items on
>tries to spam projectiles but i just reflect them
>tries to throw pokeballs at me but i reflect them and they become mine
>whenever he gets an assist trophy i just juggle him the air since he cant do anything
>by the time he's on his last stock pong and rathalos are double teaming his ass
>tries to kill himself but the pong paddle ends up killing him

I won and I was still pissed off. The worst part was that he was still around 4,870,000 GSP after he lost meaning that his gimmick ruleset actually works for him. Fuck elite smash.

Attached: 1560265687294.png (637x510, 586K)

I suck at pvp. I always lose but i dont disconnect like a bitch.

>*clicks play*
>*hovers to bottom right corner of desktop*
>"are you sure you want to disconnect from your network?"
>*clicks yes*
comfy experience

None. Its the name of the game.

>Invade ganker
>3 dudes
>kill one summon in 3 hits cause dummy sorcerer doesn't believe in Vigor
>other summon with UGS
>backstab him to death for being a predictable idiot
>host runs to resummon
>pelt him with firebombs the whole way
>>summoning another phantom...
>host also with an UGS goes into r1 spam
>teleport behind him and shank his ass dead
>>error connection lost returning to your world
Bunch of bitches I tell you

I wouldn't even be mad, that's hilarious

>sunbroing it up in the depths and blighttown while grabbing titanite
>every single invader is a dark bead/pursuers caster
i kinda miss seeing chaos zweis and rapiers at low level, at least there was some variety in what method they chose to kill you instantly with

Feeling like making a new char just for PVP/online play

What SL should I aim for?

120-125

I really miss the "well, what's it?" of Ds1

20-40 range and stick with Farron's Keep.