boards.fireden.net/v/thread/465881197/#465881232
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no ape escape 4 to show, no e3 to host

no

no

i miss them so much
im literally crying bros wtf

>Hey look at us show off the same shitty things three years in a row
Nope. ZERO (0) good exclusives bar Bloodborne.

not really but maybe we could have at least have some memes out this boring as fuck e3

i forgot about them until they needed to make this desperation tweet and remind everyone they exist

Attached: 1501686094324.gif (461x259, 3.29M)

Who?

Why?

You haven't made a good console since the PS2

did anyone screenshot the op and fbbp of the previous thread?

all the sony games people get excited for at e3 are made by square enix anyway. since SE still had a show I didn't even notice a difference

Multiplatforms got announced all the same, what would have been the difference?

Like seriously? Some TLoU2 footage maybe? That's pretty much it?

We got everything else, I don't see why they would come to E3 ever again, they can just do a 10 min presentation of what little they have to show that is actually theirs and be done with it

This.

literally who?

Fuck exclusives. The issue is that it has 0 good games, full stop.

no

No, please stay dead.

redpilled
Game selection on POS4 is nowhere near the PS3 let alone the PS2

Literally no. Microsoft would secure all the third-party trailers, and when it came time for Sony's presentation, they would merely review what we already knew/seen.

Microsoft's E3 was actually good for once this year, the forza lego reveal was probably the funniest shit in E3 history and Reeves probably has the only non-vidya celebrity appearance that was actually well received.

All Sony did for the last two E3's was "US GAMERS" about M$ and show the same 3 games.

Attached: giphy.gif (375x329, 424K)

No

Its kinda nuts how you can look back at the PS3 and it went from nogames to the most exclusive one, then you look at the PS4, and mind you I do like some of its entries, but its so fucking small you wonder why the fuck would you not just wait for a massive discount to pick the fucking thing up.

Attached: 1559363886523.png (1004x1116, 567K)

Even the PS2 wasn't a good console. It had good games, but its hardware was the worst of the generation. Every good game on PS2 would've been better on xbox or gamecube.

I did but I understand E3 is kinda pointless.
Imagine being aconsole war retard

yeah i def needed a pretentious presentation showing yet again TLOU2 and ghost of arkham city

More like miss me with the gay shit.

No, there were plenty of shit games without Sony being there too.

No, start making actual games again and I may give a shit

What the first guy said. Only Ape Escape 4 can make me give an iota of a fuck about them again.

It was mediocre at best lmao. Up your standards when most of the shit they showed is coming to PS4 and PC.

No ape escape 4 no buy, bitch

Why would anyone? It's the typical response and it happened in this thread too. But since it wasn't first post, its not le epic screenshot material huh.

Nincel revisionism over getting BTFO by Sony in the console gens.

I didn’t think about you at all.

I primarily play on PC my dude. You have fun with that.

quick

name 10 games worth owning a PS4 for

i need a good laugh

t. seething ninshill

why would I care about dudebox exclusives I'm just here for games

Ps2 was mentioned not 4 you stupid back pedaling nigger.

Why would I?
I wasn't interested in anything on the ps4 before E3, and after it I have half a dozen new games on pre-order for the switch.

Attached: think.png (500x562, 362K)

Yes.
We do need the awful art degree cringe sony deliver.
Ubisoft is weaksauce at it.

>muh PS2

No

Attached: Why Sony missed E3 this year.png (1200x753, 47K)

I can't find that tweet anywhere

Wasn't their last conference that awkward Sekiro flute guy and herding an entire audience to a small theater just to show the gay kiss in TLOU 2

>leaks your credit card info
>moves HQ to Callifornia
>censores your games
who wouldn't miss that?

are you homophobe user?
that was brave!

All the good games on PS4 are usually shown by microsoft anyway, I don't really care about ghost of Hiroshima and last of us 2.

>promise 14 exclusives
>the only exclusive reveal is Flight Simulator, and it's on PC
what did he mean?

Attached: 220px-Phil_Spencer_Xbox.jpg (220x287, 17K)

Cope snoynigger

The quality of a console is mostly determined by the games it has though. Whether the games would perform better on another console is irrelevant. Otherwise, the Wii or Switch shouldn't be considered good consoles.

>14 exclusives
>0 exclusives
nah b. MS was shit.

At least they both allow gameplay styles unique to those systems. The switch has a unique form factor and the wii obviously has motion controls, optional nunchucks, all that shit. I think there's an argument to be made about first vs third party though, and most of the PS2's good games were third party (therefore not directly Sony's accomplishment). The same can't be said of the Wii.

Not as brave as The Last of Us 2, coming exclusively to Playstation.
Get hyped. They acquired a dozen studios.

this

Slightly. I mainly watch E3 for Nintendo and Sony because I don't care about the others.

Attached: 1560287107599.png (1906x404, 141K)

You raise some good points. However, should the motion controls of the Wii or Switch be considered positives? Even though motion controls were optional for a lot of the games released for those systems, I feel as though motion controls were encouraged and gave at least some slight advantages. A game like Splatoon could be played with both a normal control scheme or motion but a motion control player would always beat out the player who didn't use motion.
I like your point about the third party vs. first party development though.

No. Die please.

CONSOLE WARRING IS ONLY OKAY WHEN ITS DIRECTED AT SONY GUYS WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

I'm glad we agree.

Die you bias loving console war faggot.

no

What am I supposed to miss? The Last of Lesbian again?

Attached: NO GAMES.jpg (956x3943, 601K)

boards.fireden.net/v/thread/465881197/#465881232

Yea Forums is going to be so fucking mad when they learn which studios sony has acquired

I'm already mad.

Attached: psygnosis.png (1224x828, 382K)

bloodborne is literally the worst exclusive, FromSoftware shill

WHAT
Hold on, the studio that made WipeOut, once of Sony's only worthwhile exclusives just closed down, by Sony?

Honestly not showing up is the best thing they've done for E3 since 2015
Last year was a fucking shitshow since they had nothing to show and this year would have been worse since there's a shitload of games they can't show because the PS5 hasn't been revealed yet so changing things up to do a Nintendo Direct styled announcement show is smarter

Attached: 1378081320398.jpg (308x291, 14K)

>the best thing they've done for E3 since 2015
E3 is literally just one giant public investor meeting. It's not as bad as the Game Awards, but it's just one giant commercial we willingly tune into for the lols, and hopefully like 1 interesting announcement.

There is no "saving" or making E3 any better. The bar is set pretty low.
[car on stage]
[empowering gamer speech]
[questionable product placement]

Twitter and wojaks