Freeplay ends tomorrow

>freeplay ends tomorrow
>still want to fuck around appalachia
and I just started having fun building my CAMP too. fuck it I'm buying this shit.

Attached: 17f420c0b297519d0f4bdbe7d9366cddcebd1e57.jpg (616x353, 30K)

It gets boring quick.

But I find myself coming back after taking a long break.

Go away todd

how is it still full fucking price after all the shit they pulled?!

It's like 20 bucks used at any gamestop

Do you need people to play with?

I am surprised too, it's fun AF. Haven't played with anyone the entire time

Nope

The game is too fucking boring to play on your own. Discord me. Rad Boss

76 is shit

It's like $17 now (son of a bitch, I paid $30). If you like it, you should buy it.

can we start a shameful 76 Yea Forums group?
I still havent tried R O Y A L E and I actually own the game

Your not my dad...TODD!

Attached: 1560296914659.png (770x775, 304K)

>bethesda game without mods
No thanks

>tfw getting the urge to play again to see what glitches still exist
>afraid of getting auto banned due to having over a million ultracite minigun ammo

Game was comfy when I wasn't trying to break everything though, still waiting for private servers so my game doesn't get bricked.

What the fuck is that abomination
Wait, they didn't make it F2P forever? Congratulations Toddy boy you just fucked yourself AGAIN

>"Fallout" 76
>Having fun
Off yourself.

Inplayed one day, was hanging around that little first town and built a tiny base, then got bored when I realized this is what the actual gane would be. Less engaging that even fallout 4, which is like an arm-distance rpg, not even my friends could make the last hour interesting.

I really wanted to like it, but its just all surface. I feel like I really experienced most of the game dynamics in those 4 hours.

I kinda enjoy bumbling around exploring places and finding lore and shit.
But, it's kinda shitty to find a place, only for the quest to not be active and it's already been looted of anything interesting.

I haven't built shit. Just plant the camp down every now and then. Literally the only thing wrong with the game is the forced eating and drinking and lack of npcs

This game is hella fun. The drama YT channels are full of shit.

obvious shill thread is obvious

Attached: he just doesn't give a fuck.jpg (288x356, 12K)

I got outside to the fucking spider bug laser mechs before I conceded that it reminded me exactly of Fallout 4, and I never had any fun in that, so I uninstalled. The fallout 4 engine just feels so shallow to interact with, like your character just floats over everything and weapons don't have the impact they should and you can build stuff that doesn't touch the ground properly and stuff. It's so aggravatingly disengaging. It's also the reason I use magic and archery in TES games, swordplay just doesn't feel that good. Gunplay in F4/76 feels outright terrible though.

Bethesda needs to fix their shit from the engine upwards if they want me back as a consumer.

its fun if you enjoy the gunplay, character progression, and have friends who also happen to be into that
very few people can combine all 3 elements

A lvl 4 noob tried blowing me up with a grenade got themself. I bit their juggler open as they pleaded for help, and jacked their junk. No games afford that kind of satisfaction except 76. #CountryRoadsLife

I have fun playing solo. Me vs world. Teaming ruins the experience imo. Sugar babies are just cute parasites in this game.

I might buy a copy for my pops. It's fathers day afterall.

2019... I am forgotten

Attached: 77351AD9-693F-4EBD-9A70-F465A8E5D183.jpg (460x215, 19K)