Why is she ruining her coffee?

Why is she ruining her coffee?

Attached: Installing_Skyrim_mods.webm (1280x720, 2.25M)

>ruining

nipponese """humor"""

haha she is SO quirky!

source pls?

She needs high levels of sugar for all the sex thats about to happen in the next scene

World of Final Fantasy

Attached: tumblr_p4lalkiStn1wb9dfvo4_r2_400.gif (400x224, 1.56M)

World of Final Fantasy. Looks extremely generic and boring from what I have seen.

This guy is wrong and bad

Very funny
Americans can't enjoy humour without it being "high-brow" shit told by their worshipped celebrity idols, ((whomst)) most commonly are black niggers, or told by niche edgy jews in cartoon form
*WOOF*

Attached: 15684347904456.png (588x391, 448K)

holy shit this dog can talk

Attached: surely wimp lo.png (655x417, 390K)

Is this pasta?

Based schlop schlop poster

this dog is retard

Carlton, I'm so happy to see you again.

Americans can't enjoy humour without laugh tracks or whipcracks in the background.

you know the rules

>whipcracks
but we didn't like johnny test

No, it is in fact you who is retardED

I love the animation on so much in this, so suble and cute.

Assuming those are 1g cubes, she used about three teaspoons of sugar, 13 grams. This is adequate and acceptable.

Attached: IMG_20190603_143239.jpg (700x936, 51K)

I can relate. Took a friend once to a coffee and recommended he try this Ethiopian dark roast. He orders it and then proceeded to fill half the cup with sugar, milk and caramel flavor

If you're going to put all that shit in then you don't need to buy fancy dark roast coffee. It's no wonder he's a star bucks guy

yes where the fuck is the cream?

I like, is very expressive and charismatic. That face of "what are you doing bitch?" from the 3rd lump of sugar.

you alright goodboi

Where the fuck is the stream

Is this game good even if youve never played a final fantasy game?

why is that boy so cute?

my balls.

She is making it drinkable.

Yes. It's Pokemon, but with Final Fantasy monsters to catch.

Is that really a boy? I would've bet it was a short-haired girl

>and recommended he try this Ethiopian dark roast

Attached: 1245958346154.jpg (640x480, 26K)

Because "he" has a modest developing bust

Nips rely way to heavily on overreaction to create humour

Both are reflective of their culture.
America is half ran by censorious Evangelicals who think an areola would be the end of the world, and half ran by censorious lefists who think an areola would be the end of the world. So their mainstream comedy is very tame and aimed at children, or in extremely edgy examples teenagers. However Americans know this and find most of their fare to be boring so the must be told by laughtracks that, 'that was the joke, laugh now' because otherwise they'd be accused of not getting the shitty joke and being morons.
Japanese culture is an entire nation of people holding back the fact that their biological lifeforms. They live and die for whatever task they're assigned publicly. To the point that even restrooms have buttons that conceal the fact that you may be doing something as sickening as a natural bodily function. So their comedy has to be made up of massive reactions overly expressive faces and the most drawn out of え~'s to tell them, 'yes it is socially acceptable to laugh'. That is why everything from celebrity interviews to random commercials need off the wall shit happening all the time
tl;dr They're better than British comedy at least.

Attached: 1517760591209.png (719x719, 624K)