'It's only major autists that hate the Epic Games Store'

>'It's only major autists that hate the Epic Games Store'
>'Normal people are completely fine with it'
youtube.com/watch?v=LMyFpzi40jg
Uh oh...

Attached: Epic Games Store.jpg (869x650, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/sale/live-from-la/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>those comments
lol

People really don't like store exclusivity on PC it seems

Reminder that wojak spamming shitstains don't even qualify as people.

Neither do trannies

Normal people only play mobile games. 80% of gamers are autistic.

>And one more...
>hyping up something big
>it's literally just some mobile game looking clash of clan shit
What the fuck? Was E3 really that bad for them?

To be fair Autochess is fucking huge right now, but Valve already beat them to the punch with Dota Underlords which will have a mobile client as well

Meanwhile on Steam...

store.steampowered.com/sale/live-from-la/

reddit bitch and moan about it more than you guys

>Top comment is a steamcuck
>One of the top comments mentions TF2 for no reason, a dead game that brought lootbox cancer into vidya and is a litmus test for identifying gaben dick suckers
>"Normal people" forming dislike mobs in the first place
Yeah, no.
Also, how is that cardgame business going?

Oh was that the awful shit Valve shat out? Is it really that big ? I fucking swear Yea Forums hasn't talked about this shit at all and this is the only place I get my vidya news from.

I just don't get it, do people also seethe like this over battlenet, origin and uplay?

Normal people don't lead their Steam social club tranny armies to raid random youtube videos.

>it's literally just some mobile game looking clash of clan shit
Funny, given a knockoff of that game is literally the only thing Valve is actively working on right now.

There's thousands of retarded Steam drones

Yea Forums may as well be retardera now with the amount of shitstains we have from there shitting the place up.

It makes up the entirety of the Chinese market and not a lot else (there's a small amount of crossover with DOTA players still because a lot of the streamers play it, since they're also esport presenters who spend lots of time among chikes), the chicken-eating-game (battle royale) market cratered in the country overnight for a variety of reasons.

>literally the only thing Valve is actively working on right now.

But they're working on VR games

No because they aren't as trash as the EGS is, which means people saying it's all Steam fanboys don't exactly have a leg to stand on

>I fucking swear Yea Forums hasn't talked about this shit at all and this is the only place I get my vidya news from

Yea Forums barely talks about Fortnite too and look how big that game is?
Don't live in the cave too long user.

vr demos at best user.