Unironically better than any RPG that will be released in the next 10 years including Cyberpunk

>Unironically better than any RPG that will be released in the next 10 years including Cyberpunk
How did Obsidian do it bros?

Attached: NCR.jpg (1024x1024, 617K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zgY7ZnXdTW0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They didn't. You're a delusional retard. Sorry, OP.

CDPR cuck detected. How does a game with 1 year dev time BTFO your 6 year shitpile?

Cuck

Cope and seethe

XD LE Fallout NV
>Once I found out it's Yea Forums's favourite game it became my favourite game XD

Anything made in gamebryo defaults to being shit. NV is zoomer trash and barely above fallout 3.

Kill yourself Obshitiot

it was only good because it was LESS downhill from old actuallyy good RPGs

they didn't, it's literally another Bethesda tier game

Source? I'm sure Obsidian did develop new vegas

Not even the best RPG since it was released.

Attached: 1421599567693.png (650x476, 41K)

>beta rpg
Any souls games are better than this.

By letting Bethesda do 90% of the heavy lifting.
They are always better when another studio does most of the work.

>nu vegas
>rpg
>cybercuck
>rpg
Yikes

What a fucking retard you are.

Whats your idea of an RPG? Go ahead, i'm waiting so I can laugh at you

The used an engine that was already completed by another company and made a few adjustments then just focused on RPG elements.

You may not like hearing that, but it's exactly what happened.

It's the (one of?) best RPG ever made, even with all of its flaws (which seem to be recurring thing for top rpgs). It has everything a great rpg should have. Everything is on point: the characters, the themes, quest structure, freedom of choice including gameplay choice, rich worldbuilding etc. Even things that are lacking have redeeming qualities. Combat is obviously somewhat weak thanks tot he technology, but it still brings joy, because of deep mechanics and variety.

It's written just as good as F1/2, Arcanum or vtmb and far better than BGs, Mass Effects etc.

Peak Obsidian and peak WRPG in dark times after F3 and right before Skyrim meme era.

Souls games are not rpgs

>they used an engine already completed
You realizen most games just update old engines right. Bethesda themselves simple reused an old engine for fallout 3 from oblivion. That took them 4 years

Cyberpunk isnt even out yet

Attached: illust_75195369_20190616_174957.jpg (1210x1817, 383K)

They're jrps tho

it's shit

>Frothing at the mouth
>Did you know caesers legion is based on Rome
>I'm 14 and this is deep

correct. and jrps are not rpgs

Sex.

Have it, incels.

I would like to finish it but it crashes too much for me to enjoy it

It's too bad you can't name a better RPG because you'd be exposed for the bethestard that you are

What's your problem with the best RPG ever made faggot.

Attached: 1486139613311.jpg (500x500, 267K)

>le epic contrarian
cringe

Based.

Redpilled.

The last good Obsidian game. Feels like their team just died after the metacritic fiasco of FNV and have been releasing mediocre shit ever since.
How can you guys genuinely have hope for a studio who hasn't made a good game in 9 years? You're deluding yourself with Outer World.

i played through this for the first time in 2016, thought it was extremely overrated. Really preferred Fallout 3

They created a world which allows for as much player freedom as possible while still having damn good stories and themes. With factions having real-life philosophy incorporated into them.

fucking hell new vegas is great but stating its better than stuff thats not out is rediculous.

Why are there so many faggots obssessed with shitting on every single new game that comes out. For christ sake people were unironically calling people that enjoyed DMC5 shills.

its a fucking buzzword storm at the moment.

cp2077 is shaping up to be a major departure from the true rpg that was teased and promised starting in 2013 over the course of 8 years.

fpbp

have i missed something?
in what way?
there was a concept trailer in 2013 and that was it?

>wanna replay FNV
>have played through the starting trek up to Novac about 10 times

I just can't be bothered to do the introductory slog again to get to the good shit

Obsidian has never made a good game.

This
They're not bad but overrated af because it panders to leftism, women and otherthinkers like faggots and dykes

well that's not surprising, expecting it to have the possibilities of pen and paper is naive, it will be a good action game with rpg elements, though

they recently cut things like customizing your apartment and car
they cut owning multiple apartments
there is a voiced protag with only one male and one female voice
people who played the demo says V has a distinct personality and is more like geralt rather than a neutral protag (harms RP)
they cut the childhood hero option of character customization (now keanu reeves will be every players childhood hero and will always be a main player in the story)
they said the story would not be an over the top save your world but a realistic story, but now we learn the main plot is about getting the immortality chip
they promised classes but now we know there are only 3 classes, and they are more like skyrims mage thief and warrior "classes" where they are just perk trees
they stopped calling the game an RPG on their twitter, website, and storefront (GOG)

im sure i missed some stuff

They removed “rpg” from part of the description on their Twitter thing. Or whatever the blurb of text under the profile picture is called

FNV needs 5 mods to be playable and another 15 or so to be enjoyable sounds like a fucking masterpiece to me.

It's not even the best RPG of its generation. ME2 and DA Originas exist.

>Itching for some New Vegas
>Mod the game 2 days straight
>Currently have played around 10h on my new serial killer character
>Half of that has been autistically arranging body parts with the terrible gamebryo physics system that keeps fighting back
End my suffering, please.

Attached: dYvG1XQ.jpg (416x416, 55K)

The fact that you can’t have one NV thread without a hundred shitters shitting on it proves its no longer Yea Forumss favourite game

Hahahaha

mass effect 2 and da origins are fucking garbage

And yet, better than New Vegas.

Based ssposting user

Attached: sample_a1934571f7910a550b7d37cecc7ef888.jpg (850x1518, 140K)

I'm struggling to imagine a person who would say that after playing all three games

Attached: sample_67f0e97af41485836525dea07579d133.jpg (850x933, 101K)

>they recently cut things like customizing your apartment and car
>they cut owning multiple apartments
>there is a voiced protag with only one male and one female voice
okay superficial stuff
>people who played the demo says V has a distinct personality and is more like geralt rather than a neutral protag
I'd need to see the demo to comment
>they said the story would not be an over the top save your world but a realistic story, but now we learn the main plot is about getting the immortality chip
yes, the main plot is probably about what Yea Forums does with said chip. I don't see that as any better or worse than the main set ups of fallout or baldurs gate.
>they promised classes
citation needed (even so you'd be nuts to think classes like reporter and fixer would make it into a video game)
>they stopped calling the game an RPG
I dunno about this. definitely a bit iffy, cos they are for sure refering to it as an rpg in interviews and the like.
>they cut the childhood hero option of character customization
you got a link for that? I watched an interview with Pondsmith where I was under the impression that there are multiple childhood heroes but the Johnny ghost is a part of the story regardless of choices.

but youre wrong

I'm trying to be nice by not pointing out that Fallout 3 is basically exactly the same as New Vegas and some people even prefer it.

I have rendered this man dumbfounded and speechless, unable to express his opinion or use punctuation.

youtube.com/watch?v=zgY7ZnXdTW0
4:05 for the childhood hero

TTW confirms people enjoy fo3 with the changes made by fnv. Iron sights/hardcore mode ect ect

Oblivion with guns was fun, though...

Attached: fa921197408896481c884b264f229a48.png (975x1300, 792K)

Claiming that it's """"better than Cyberpunk"""" when it's not even out.

>autistically arranging body parts

Attached: 1 Km98PgzRp9yRYfVZeSzwzQ.png (800x600, 101K)

Yknow, so they look nice
Hard to do thanks to havok and gamebryo

Attached: 934e42384110656f256797c96d4429f6.png (850x998, 698K)

ah yeah cheers user

seems they've replaced "choosing your childhood hero" with your upbringing which is probably eaiser to handle narative wise. He said Nomad Corpo and street kid were options so im fine with that.

Holy shit it's actually real. Are they really going linear because they couldn't make a proper RPG game in 6 fucking years when Obsidian did it in one?

Attached: HypeDerailed.jpg (686x467, 196K)

I'm getting sick of these open world games seems normie love them cause they can finish the game no matter how shit their build is.

its probably got more to do with cd building everything from scratch.
>inb4 shill
New Vegas is in my GOAT list, but its functionaly very similar to 3.

And to think people doubted user

Attached: 339402639802e9dbfcf5debed2257f13.jpg (846x1200, 662K)

its still listed as a rpg everywhere else though, and there calling it an rpg in all there interviews.

Attached: 20190617_014456.jpg (720x1077, 282K)

I assume part of his deal as a serial killer involves mutilating corpses and doing wacky things with the pieces. It's role play, user!