PC or Switch?

PC or Switch?

Attached: _NZInlsEXL9lWHOtHYY45D_wpQ8sNMV-.jpg (960x540, 487K)

I am debating both myself. Thank you for reading my mind

PC
>more FPS
>1080+

Switch
>portable
>720p docked, less handheld

You'll be using the pro controller either way and toilet sessions save a lot of time crossing the map.

Why would you take your switch into the toilet? It's going to get particles of shit all over it.

Your clothes have particles, but you're not worried about that

Most people wash their clothes daily.

Most people shit daily too

What? I do laundry like once a week at most. The fuck does your electric bill look like?

I managed to git gud once I dropped my 360 controller and its shitty D-pad and started using my keyboard. I don't have a Switch, but as far as I know, the Joycons have horrendous D-pads too.

There really should be a cheap PC handheld alternative to Switch at this point. But it's pretty much just overpriced shit like GPD, I don't get it. If that existed PC would win over Switch any time.

I managed to beat the Hollow Knight with a malfunctioning Logitech F310. I definitely need to retrain with a keyboard though.

Is anybody going to answer with real information or just talk poop and electric bills?

Someone already did Take your pick.

Go PC
Git gud with the keyboard
Beat the Pantheon of Hallownest
Ascend

For me, it's PC. I play games on PC from last gen, two gens ago, and it just werks and doesn't require me to maintain old consoles. I'll always have a PC, but how many people are going to have Switch in 10 years?

Shower you stinky NEET

PC. Easier to pirate than on switch. Also, fuck the devs.

You wash your clothes in the shower?

Attached: 1527557360892.png (1301x1080, 973K)

>$15 for a game close to 30 to 40 hours long for its base game, not even including the expansions
>fuck the devs
No user. You are the faggot.

No but I can smell you from here

Where did the Devs touch you?

Get a washing machine, user. Your shower is not made for that. Learn something new every day.

Piratefags just like to gloat that they don't have to spend their nonexistent cash. The game is on sale on Switch for 8 bucks, you can get it for a month at the price of a dollar with PC Gamespass, it's on sale all the time everywhere else and it's been in a humble monthly. No one with even the slightest amount of cash is impressed they saved less than ten bucks with their route.

PC if you like video games
Switch if you're a manchild who opens his mouth wide at the mere thought of using a device with a nintendo logo on it

PC
>Not comfy
>1080p
Switch
>Comfy
>720p

Yeah OP, you could be an elitist faggot like this if you play it on PC.

So what you are saying is pirates dont pirate because of some moral compass against shitty corporations or developers, but because they are poor and we should feel sorry for them because they cant afford nice things?

Replace "feel sorry for" with "constantly ridicule" and yeah you got it.

>PC
>free

>Switch
>not free

hmm...

Pretty sure the Switch version has subtle hd rumble implementation allowing you to feel the tiny taps of footsteps in certain places.

When their reason is FUCK THE DEVS when it comes to an indie dev that came out of nowhere with a good game for cheap, then yea you might as well come up with a more logical reason and that would be one of them.

I bought it on both for a grand total of 15$ and even then I felt it was a steal.

the first post is all you need to know, both versions have all the free DLC IIRC

Hollow is non-binary :)

Actually its easier for me to pirate on the switch instead of the PC
Imagine not having a hacked switch

Wrong.
The vessels have no gender because the void that seeped into them while they were still in the eggs stripped them of their sex, their voice, made them emotionally stunted and preferably had them die by the hundreds of thousands for the right one to be picked out.
Void. Not even once.

Attached: tumblr_pogu93lcYH1xecjjto1_1280.png (911x911, 1.5M)