What do you hope for in Larian's Baldur's Gate III?

What do you hope for in Larian's Baldur's Gate III?

Attached: 6o5ruoxdtc431.jpg (1173x680, 141K)

Give me Saverok

NO

Attached: Sarevok.jpg (738x1082, 176K)

Attached: I HOPE that you know WHAT you should BE doing right NOW anon.jpg (210x330, 20K)

RTwP

Attached: 1558802 - Baldurs_Gate Dungeons_and_Dragons Imoen Tesan (1).jpg (768x1024, 204K)

Whoaaa
* install Imoen romance mod*

Attached: 1437120019218s.jpg (125x121, 3K)

>Turn based combat mods
>Cartoon Graphics
>A forgotten realm game in the sword coast based on the baldur's gate city with no link with bg saga...
Enjoy your Baldur's gate original sin III

Nothing, they have never written anything serious in their entire career as a developer.

All of their games are silly and focused on humor which they do pretty well most of the time but BG 3 will literally be the first time they will be doing something different.
Unless they will stick to what they know in which case it will definitely be a shitshow.

I want Baldur's Gate. The city. Not some wankery about a god. I want to be an adventurer dicking around and exploring. And I want unbounded numbers.

I hope that you will read my blog!

Attached: tranny.png (96x96, 22K)

just started fresh playthrough, lvl 4 atm, going full op party, zerker/cleric, sorcerer, kensai/mage, kensai/thief, imoen and viconia

i hope there's lots of blood and gore

>full op party
>imoen and viconia

Attached: JON .jpg (550x412, 111K)

I hope it'll be turn based solely to dab on the grognards that swear by the original games
What I REALLY fucking hope for is that Larian finally puts proper itemisation in their game and don't put randomly generated Diablo weapons in every crate and chest

Attached: 1559914647984.jpg (498x631, 79K)

for it not to be pozzed

can't help it, i always take those 2, bg2 story is stupid if you don't take imoen, and viconia is best npc

Huge amount of races and classes to chose from and moddability if possible
A writing that isn't so bad it takes me out of the game, similar linearity of BG2
Companions that actually interact with the world and feel alive
That's it

What's that got to do with Arcanum, user?

i hope it's 100h of viconia whoring herself through Amn

Attached: vic.jpg (1920x1080, 506K)

?

I still want to play the original pitch for BG3 that Obsidian was working on before they became Obsidian.

Attached: bg3.jpg (800x1004, 318K)

Is there any two handed sword +2 in bg1?

yeah, spider's bane. there's also a +3 one in durlag's tower

>he doesn't know
believe me, better to stay ignorant in this case

MORE INTRUDERS HAVE ENTERED THE COMPLEX, MASTER

Attached: Clay_Golem_generic_BGII.png (170x170, 49K)

Enlighten me user, my expectations for BGIII couldn't get any lower.

>durlag's tower
great, that's my next destination

>b-but bg had some silliness too, it's totally the same

if youre not yet at the level where you've found spider's bane youre going to get your shit pushed in at durlag's

Unironically RTwP.

anyone ever make good use of traps? i never once tried to level it up

I keep using the spider's bane over the +3 when I bother getting it because web+free action is op

DivOS2 is not focused on humour though and neither is original Divine Divinity.
Both of them have some humour in side activities but the main plot is absolutely dead serious.

traps are insanely overpowred you can instagib dragons with a couple of traps

IIRC, the best sword in BG is found in Baldur's Gate East, a merchant sells it. I don't remember exactly what its bonus was but it consumes 10 gold per hit IIRC. Pretty usable endgame

Designed around turn-based, but a RTWP option for the normalfag casuals. Purely so they won't cry and shit up the threads.

Trap are broken as fuck especially the hla

shit i will have to try it next time

my party is level 5/6 and i just finished doing mines, now I am just exploring the map

I hope it's real time. We are already getting enough good turn based RPGs.

Well I just played os1 for the first time so... No bullshit pixelhunt for a button "puzzles". No "the hint to this "puzzle" was in a book on a cluttered table off in some randon corner of a room you came across two days ago" puzzles, and no having five assorted bullshit puzzles in a row before you get to fight the final boss.

You should do Durlag's Tower after you're done with Baldur's Gate city, you'll know when. You start the tower quest in Ulgoth's Beard IIRC, there are a few quests related

More interactivity with the world. I'd like them to bring more utility for magic in non-combat situations as well as using both magic and skills/items to change battlefield via creating obstacles, using height advantage, manipulate positioning and so on.

os1 is pretty heavy on the puzzles, os2 wasn't so bad, at least the puzzles felt much cleverer

Nothing to do with BG3. Google Lilura blog. Crazy chick covering NWN mods and shit.

She cute?

Cuck Sawyer straight up said that most of the Black Hound ideas were used in Pillars 1 and 2 though.
It was always going to be completely standalone story unrelated to BG1 and BG2 by the way.

Likewise, all the Van Buren stuff went into New Vegas and Wasteland 2.

Thankfully they got rid of the pixel hunt puzzles in the sequel. The E.N.S. West puzzle was especially stupid, I'll have to give you that.
If I recall correctly the elemental puzzle before the source dungeon (?) was actually added in the enhanced edition. It's been many years since I played the original version of OS1 but I think the dungeon only was guarded by a lava demon or some shit.
I'm not exactly sure why they felt the need to add all the puzzle sections at the end in the EE since there already was the entirety of the dungeon itself which has 2 or 3 segments that you need to pass through. The entire 'dreamy' scenario with the inn and the fight with Leandra were both added in the enhanced edition iirc

Durlag is an expansion area and thus is very endgame centric so if you ain't even got +2 shit you will get raped in Durlag.

Traps are overpowered as shit but boring, at least to me, since it's always just:
>lay a minefield
>leave party in the back
>have a ranged character lure the enemy to the minefield
>watch the enemy explode
It's boring

>Designed around turn-based, but a RTWP option for the normalfag casuals.

Turn based is the normalfag casual choice. X-com and D:OS2 are some of Reddit's favorite games of the last few years.

>dnd
yikes

>reach level 7 druid
>can turn into a bear with 3 apr and 18/00 str
Nice