The sequel has less features than the previous game

>The sequel has less features than the previous game

Why is this allowed?

Attached: 093123.jpg (1280x720, 163K)

Its just not right. Sequels are suppose to expand on the previous games, not curtail it.

Attached: Supreme_Commander_2_Boxart.jpg (256x361, 72K)

literally only people "exited" about that here are shills or call of duty zoomers

What are you gonna do about it? Cry, like you aleays do, suck a dick?

I didnt meant this as a bloodlines thread, I meant this as a discussion of this phenomena as a whole, with bloodlines merely the latest example.

For starters, I am going to vote with my wallet and boycott games which do this. And I will encourage others to so the same.

You used that pic thus making this thread my toilet

What feature are you talking about?

they cut out clans. two of the more fun unique clans.

which ones?
if its gangrel its no real loss.

>gangrel
gangrel and nosferatu

>vote with my wallet
Never works.

but there were nosferatu in the demo?
unless you mean you dont get to choose your clan.

from what I understand though your playing as a thinblood diablorising up the ladder though, so i doubt the player even have a clan at the start of the game.

>unless you mean you dont get to choose your clan.
this.

>from what I understand though your playing as a thinblood
no, they added thinblood as a possible "clan" start and I highly doubt there will be diablerie in the game.

>diablerie
why have it when its an action game with action skills and not an RPG?

ah well, I'll probably still give it a go anyway.

like I said, I am guessing. because diablerie is a huge no no in kindred society and one of the biggest taboos punishable by death so if they implement it they need to implement some kind of law keeping method.

you'll buy it anyway

why have lore when its an action game?

I already got burned by SupCom2 and I am still bitter about it. I am not falling in that pit again.

>tfw no vampire bf

Attached: Ferris-Wheel Guy.webm (1920x1080, 674K)

NOOOOO delet this! Why arent you hyped like the rest of us!

Attached: 1557594895192.png (800x884, 271K)

imbecile

Fewer.

They already said they will be adding clans later for free. Honestly don't see the problem with that.

did the werewolf game get shown off at E3

sure thing, pal.

I hate it when they do that, especially when it's a follow-up to a popular series with distinguishable features. These days it's mostly about streamlining and simplifying the games to be played on consoles. New generation of players probably wouldn't even bother with a game with too complex features. Imagine if Deus Ex: Human Revolution had original DX tier customization and augmentation points, kids all over the world would be crying how the game is too difficult.
Streamlining features doesn't necessarily mean it's a bad game, and in some cases less is more, but it really grinds my gears when they do that. So what if I could make a hilariously broken character in the original by misplacing my experience points on niche abilities? What if I want to make a broken character? Taking away my freedom of choice how to play the game is what really pisses me off.

Attached: Deus_Ex_-_Human_Revolution.jpg (250x353, 85K)