Untitled

youtube.com/watch?v=2EdNmDVOQow

Attached: Chris.png (540x297, 238K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zgxj_0xPleg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Dude, 40 fucking minutes!? Part q5!? Surely you see youre the lulcow at this point

Rundown? I don’t think I’ll be able to understand the rantings of a madman for 40 min

Start from part 1
youtube.com/watch?v=zgxj_0xPleg

Oh fuck I forgot that he started doing these again
God bless that man

YOU LIED TO ME ABOUT CHRIS DROPPING THE TRANNY ACT

He's evolved since. Now he's waiting for the dimensional merge

Tranny era is completely soulless

>waiting for
It already happened. And I admit I feel it. I can sense that the OC within me has appeared. I feel my dimensional connection closing in. It's a wonderful feeling. I thought Christine was crazy but I listened to her explain all this and it's all happening. I envy her for touching the hands of Jesus and having such a direct confirmation of all that's only now becoming obvious. The future is going to be amazing.

It's a documentary about Chris that goes as deep as you can possibly get.
He already said that it will take at least 50 parts to get to the tranny part but it's completely worth it.

How did liquid Chris imitate Chris so well

>50 parts
>it's completely worth it.
yeah i doubt it. you're wasting your lives with this nonsense when you could be doing literally anything else. this is honestly extremely pathetic

Nothin wrong with this person

t.Christine

have sex

make me

Never gets old seeing these kinds of thoughts expressed on a site like this

>he said while posting all day on a Vietnamese cartoons forum

>50 parts
Obsessed little niggers

no u

>wasting time shit posting about video games
vs
>wasting time being obsessed with a literal tranny

Yeah, exactly the same!!

unironically yes
it's literally the same

the point i'm trying to make is that instead of watching what will undoubtedly be a huge waste of time, you could actually do something like play vidya, watch a film, read a book, etc. 40 mins + 50 parts is a huge waste of time in what could probably be done in an a few hours if the person in change wasn't a complete amateur. but if you want to waste your life watching shitty documentaries then go ahead, it's your life after all.

Oh shit. I thought the guy said he was cancelling this series after it got taken down for bullying?
I'm glad he's back.

this, I recall this guy quit?
is this a new one, then?

He made an update shortly after the series got taken down the first time saying he was going to wait until this year to start it back up. He's redone some of the old parts and now new parts are coming out ever 2 weeks

I remember watching this like a half year ago and it suddenly stopped
I have no clue how far I was

Fuck, I stopped watching when all his shit got taken down and now I don't remember the last part I watched.

Just read the sonichu wiki. You'll learn more than this doco, you'll learn it in less time and you'll learn it at your own pace.

Does it cover that part where he was caught humping the pillow while screaming smash mouth's lyrics after saying the multiverse was merging?

I hate knowing that someone like this exists.

>you could actually do something like play vidya, watch a film, read a book, etc
Or watch a documentary or something. About something that you find interesting, like nazi germany or black holes or spiders. Or an autistic brief-shitting tranny. It it's fun or interesting then the time isn't wasted whether the content is educational life enriching or or to your particular taste or not. And you can't call him an amateur because he knows that there is an audience that wants a tour of every last facet of CWC's life with every piece of shat underwear unturned and he is catering to that audience.

It's beside the point but if you have two screens then you can easily play games while having something like this in the background.

I will never get the obsession with this dude.

I understand it was maybe funny over a decade ago, but how is it people are still microanalyzing every minor detail of his life in A.D. 2019?

This might be just as autistic as Chris-chan himself.

a dedication to being retarded

He'll get to that in part 110

Start from the beginning. That's what I'm going to do.

It's kinda like how old shitty newspaper comics like Blondie or Beetle Bailey still get made even though nobody likes them. You just wanna continue keeping up with it because you've been keeping up with it for so long.

This is all wrong

>you're wasting your lives with this nonsense when you could be doing literally anything else
Like posting on Yea Forums!

>Act
Chris believes that he is a goddess that met Jesus Christ

>implying I don't watch these while playing vidya