Watch Dogs Legion has no overweight characters

mashable.com/article/watch-dogs-legion-e3-2019-clint-hocking-interview/

MASHABLE: In this admittedly small slice we're seeing, I'm not seeing a huge diversity of body types. And you know, I feel like games should represent all of us. Is this just because it's an early build?

HOCKING: So the body types that we have in the game are the body types we are going to ship with. We're really, really proud of the diversity we do have. And I think we could probably claim that we're the most diverse representation of people that you've ever seen in the game. That's maybe up to you to decide. But we can't include everyone. It's impossible. Right? So we have to start somewhere. We've made enormous investments in technology, enormous investments in getting the diversity we have been able to get and whether it's ethnic diversity, cultural diversity, gender diversity, all of these things. And of course we would love to be able to do everything. But we do have to start somewhere and build from there.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-16 at 7.19.55 AM.png (1099x787, 940K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zuhYVpW7pj0
youtu.be/v5MU5Uycz5w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>OBJECTIVE: STOP BREXIT

Based. Fatties are the representatio of gluttony and I hate seeing them enough irl, letalone in games.

PS2 games like SA even had fat npcs

No wheelchair-bound plus sized POC transwomyn? Ugh, I can't even...

nice game but where are the obese filipino cripples

Remember: fat bodies are not "un-fit"

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-16 at 7.24.21 AM.png (1291x206, 78K)

>I feel like games should represent all of us.
Every time something starts with "i feel" it's bound to be garbage unless it's about bodily functions.

Skinny people are positive representation for fat people. They could have been fat but chose to eat less. Therefore there is representation for everyone.

NOT ENOUGH RAM FOR FAT PEOPLE

Attached: hm.jpg (463x71, 9K)

hello my fellow political 4channelers aren't we all just so mad about this game? ignore Ubisoft's track record of making poor games for complete casuals, we have politics to discuss

>play as fat npc
>can't run fast, get tired every few seconds, constantly have to buy and eat food
>have slightly more health
no thanks

I feel you bro.

Less health you mean.

i like their games. theyre fun and i dont wear my hardcoreness as a marker of my identity or self worth because im not 13

>I feel like games should represent all of us
So the guy is a fucking retard, but when you're selling the game on "you can play as anybody", there should be a wide variety of NPC types. Including people in wheelchairs and shit, because it would be fun.

Also, these same people would complain that obese characters couldn't run and jump around.

OH NO NO NO BROS WE GOT TOO CHONKY

Poor Ubisoft. They just weren't quite woke enough.

Attached: 1527785809029.jpg (1280x853, 197K)

>no obese people
>in the most obese country of Europe

ummm no sweety people are healthy at every size uwu

good
I hate fat people

>more max health
>but take constant damage over time

>have fat people in a game
>complain
>have no fat people in a game
>complain

Attached: Confused Fatass.png (516x370, 220K)

same here. it's not saying much but Ubi are the best AAA studio of the bunch in the west. Besides, Far Cry 5, Wildlands, Odyssey and Siege are fun.

retard

does the game have old men? we've seen grannys but what about granpas?

but also has the risk of sudden death from heart attack random generator.

have sex.

Attached: 1559185214100.jpg (425x208, 39K)

>And I think we could probably claim that we're the most diverse representation of people that you've ever seen in the game
what the FUCK does this mean

The only good fat is 2d fat.
3D fat is absolutely disgusting.

Attached: 13fe71527ce4e28438ba623875efed9a.jpg (931x1300, 125K)

i cant, no woman will agree to

By the game he means the series

How the fuck did Watchdogs 1 warrant getting two sequels

Imagine being an SJW and giving a shit about stuff like this. Poor, dumb bastards; the definition of truth and righteousness change by the hour for these cryptocommunist goons so they're always jumping from one foot to the other trying to stay a step ahead of the lynch mobs they encourage.

I'm fat and I don't want to see fat fucks in vidya, except for comic relieft characters, one max in a game.

Actual (not /fit/'s) bearmodes are exempt from that obviously.

Attached: Dmitry-Klokov.jpg (680x601, 91K)

Who will the game industry pander to after gays and fatties?

Attached: Fat Satyr.png (1200x1200, 2.13M)

That there are a lot of non-whites and faggots

>t. never shot a fatty
what's your excuse? noguns faggot or do you let people go in and out of your property like it's your whore mother?

>We've made enormous investments in technology, enormous investments in getting the diversity we have been able to get

Attached: CUTTING EDGE TECHNOLOGY.jpg (704x317, 77K)

Attached: eternal mutt.jpg (777x777, 94K)

>being the most wokefag game of 2019
>still isn't enough
Holy shit these hyenas will never be satisfied.

Attached: d98.jpg (220x276, 14K)

>no NORF
fucking dropped

Attached: 1538256922251.png (1946x708, 161K)

>fat character
>has high HP
name 3 games that do this

Because it was fun and felt immersive. Every npc had a meaning with names and occupation.

One of such costs is that it's going to run like dogshit

It's a non-purchase for me

Attached: big boi.webm (512x512, 971K)

Attached: Lizard.jpg (370x478, 38K)

guess the game takes place outside of the USA huh?

Attached: average american person 8.jpg (635x640, 81K)

Mei?

Attached: Concept Mei.png (960x1477, 665K)

theres nothing particularly woke about it user. put the card back in the deck for 5 minutes ffs

Killing floor, doom and re7.

Overwatch: Roadhog
SFV: Birdie
Dota 2: Pudge

Attached: 1545686570671.jpg (620x632, 31K)

>priip priip
>*click*
>YO CJ YOUSE GETTIN' FAT MAN!

It sure had...

HP doesn't scale with obesity in OW.

>theres nothing particularly woke
It's basically the leftist wet dream of what actually happens after brexit.

Attached: 1560385185460.jpg (1618x698, 327K)

I tried to make a self-insert character in Sims but their body options are really limited, like, I'm not even that fat
Yes, you can cheat and use mods, but it never looks good animation wise
This is a serious issue, I don't know why people here complain so much about the supposed "wokeness" or whatnot, just make the game more representative!

Attached: visible confusion-waning despair.webm (450x472, 1.44M)

All the fat people in London are tourists. After Brexit happens there will be no more fat Americans waddling through London because it will be shut down. Accurate!

He never asked games where more obese = more hp.
But Roadhog is fat and has a lot of hp. That's all.

can we all agree that even though the question/concern is ludicrious, ubi's answer is pure meaningless marketer deflection?

GTAIV
Doom 2
Dark Souls 3

what in tarnation

Attached: shoujohmmm.png (100x117, 16K)

>we can reach 98/100 on our goal, but it comes at the expense of not hitting 100/100 on our goal

what the fuck kind of logic is that headline, fuck you for making me read it

>more obese = more hp
you're descrbing what is commonly referred to as a "correlation", which is exactly what I was talking about fucking retard

1) Oh there's no people on wheelchairs,oh there's no people with vitiligo, oh there's no...;
2) There are much less overweight people in Brit than in Burgerland;
3) THIS IS A WORK OF FICTION
4) THIS IS A V I D E O G A M E

Attached: 1541077599027.jpg (326x272, 22K)

Attached: 1530401616050.jpg (800x865, 531K)

Attached: 1422081025294.png (358x328, 258K)

No shit? and if you go read the post asking then he literally just asks what games have fat people with high hp.

Great post.

It's never enough for these skinbags. These husks who have no purpose in life aside from staying abreast of the latest cause-celebre, the latest Hill to die on for likes, the latest goal post to adjust to feel objectified/insulted. A pitiful existence which is solely made possible by the internet and it's ecochambers

This is the world you chose.

>3) THIS IS A WORK OF FICTION
>4) THIS IS A V I D E O G A M E
would you say that about battlefield 5?

Obese guys are apathetic and conformists, thats why they cant join the cool anarchist gang with all the hipsters

They take up too much space in the RAM

Correct but I stick to chubby or some fat. Hyper shit sucks desu.

Source?

Doesn't mean obesity causes you to be more durable you stupid fat fuck retard.

youtube.com/watch?v=zuhYVpW7pj0
You now remember when devs actually tried.

roadhog has high HP because hes a tank class, not because he's overweight. reinhardt and winston also have high hp and neither are obese.

at this point you are upholding fucking coincidences. why not include the Ur-dragon from dragon's dogma with like 22 million hp? he was pretty big too.

Elf-san

Attached: Vanilla Goat.jpg (279x403, 41K)

Kek

If you have a fat gut and someone stabs you in it, you're less likely to get vital organs punctured than someone with less fat.

based goat poster

Attached: 1540086054320.png (744x1245, 887K)

then*

He's a tank because he's obese retard, the two others you mentioned don't have their fucking bellies on display soaking up damage. How much of a fucking deranged tranny are you?

>3D anything is absolutely disgusting.
FTFY

Keep telling yourself that when I slip a knife through your ribs you bloated idiot.

I'm pretty sure the coat is bullet proof.
And that she's not fat, it's the coat.

>much less overweight people
>Using data from 1980 to 2013, in the UK 66.6% of men and 52.7% of women were found to be either overweight or obese.
>The UK had the fifth highest rate of obesity in Europe in 2015

Attached: 36B7F42D-47AD-420A-A978-74104FCA1B30.jpg (640x426, 51K)

One thing I've noticed with these narcissists is that they all seem the same. The the "moral" guardian, the same aura of smugness for example, whenever they're proved wrong they just resort to insults and meme phrases such as "yikes this ain't it", every single defense from them is the same thing, which is honestly why I think the NPC """meme""" has some truth. They are like a plague, they come and ruin everything I'm slightly interested in, it's honestly ridiculous.

I know she isn't fat but she's bigger than the other girls and has a good amount of health.

Attached: 250HP.jpg (870x1024, 234K)

I see what you mean, and yes, I'd say it to an extent.
I wasn't as outraged by the whole covergirl controversy but I definitely understand why they got all that backfire :
1) Tokenism (so in your face that it looks like they just included a chick & a black dude to grab a marketing persona's money;
2)Legacy betrayal : Battlefield was a lot based on History, doing such a move would obviously outrage old fans. (same thing is happening to Battletoads/Pokemon/etc)
3) Context : it needs to make sense ingame, even if it's just a game.

>the two others you mentioned don't have their fucking bellies on display soaking up damage.
AND YET THEY SOAK UP DAMAGE. stop arguing on my behalf and failing to realize it. it takes some of the fun out of insulting you.

>Americans

Attached: 1555087767813.jpg (640x621, 56K)

>check me out I'm mean AND not funny

>Battlefield was a lot based on History,

Attached: 1378921423951.gif (198x195, 2.22M)

They're doing it to feel better about themselves and not just take a look in the mirror and try to fix the life their shitty decisions have led to.

Attached: 1560620099110.jpg (1312x3110, 993K)

>beer belly norfman
Based.
>fat rolls on an electric scooter
Cringe.

Attached: 1530282335314.jpg (360x351, 26K)

Aww lil fatty insulted? Wanna grab a burger? How's that heart disease treating you? Diabetes kick in yet? Hey you got to legs, it's ok if one gets amputated by the time you're 40!

idk if you're serious but I guess you could want a slider for cystic acne too if representation's the real idea.

Attached: 1522918592002.jpg (600x600, 47K)

How do I achieve this aesthetic?

GTASA 20 years ahead of anyone else. Based.

Well it tried to be realistic, if you prefer that. You couldn't expect to see a P90 in your WW2 arsenal, stuff like that.
And inaccuracies weren't too big so the fans weren't too shocked when discovering them.

>pander to diversity fags
>they still complain

Why even fucking bother?

What's more if you ask them if they like games like Dragon's Dogma, they don't even know that game exists because they only play AAA advertised popular games.
You can't satisfy these mentally deficient people.

How hard is it to actually make fat character model?

Decades of drinking at the pub while screaming at soccer matches

Tekken and Street Fighter did it fine. Can't be that hard.

historical accuracy was a convenient cudgel for morons to use solely against women and non-whites in video games. no one batted an eye when dice invented red dots for every weapon imaginable.

the fuck is wrong with you

>nigger, nigger, token huwhyt wymn so the goyim don't suspect, nigger

name 3 times you did this.

>some cost
>no fatties

I thought theyre gonna say the cost was "It's an ubisoft open world game, so as deep as a puddle and as engaging as flipping through channels on the couch".

Attached: 1381236532385.png (184x184, 80K)

>no white guys as good guys
it really makes me think
>Based in London
Well that's ok then

So, white Americans and British demanding representation?
Isn't that a little... bigoted of you?

Well hello there, fellow gamers. How are you doing in this fine, totally-not-shilling day?

I think you misunderstand

>no one batted an eye when dice invented red dots for every weapon imaginable.

Everyone called it retarded when Treyarch did that for World at War zoomer

[HELLO FELLOW GAMERS]
[BACK]
[EXIT]

yeah, i remember the online petitions and months of constant shitposting pre- and post-release

Tell your maintenance guy to fix your program, your posts are broken meaningless garbage, shillbot.

Not very. GTA and Saints Row have them.

hmm maybe if i attack it, it will start an original subroutine.

Nigga, Dice went out of it's way to call everyone who criticized them as historical illiterate. their whole angle was one "showing untold stories of WW2" and then just take a massive shit on it.

Ubisoft is a french company though.

Attached: im all right.png (587x621, 373K)

Yaay no god!!

they were actually right, which is even more embarassing for you. why on earth would writers seek out to tell the most generic version of a story possible?

The journalist is, tho.

Attached: It's_All_So_Tiresome.png (1022x731, 643K)

>they were right
>in taking the eastern front and changing key elements of it
Are you a dice intern by chance?

>They'll all die prematurely
I didn't chose it but I'm supporting it

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-16 at 8.13.52 AM.png (709x384, 243K)

I had more fun fucking around in WD than GTAV. Those cops were about fun

>(((ROSENBERG)))

>Buff loaded religious cj
The only way to go!

This is a valid criticism from a leftist perspective, So why is there no big people?

>Snacks
Eat nothing but sausage rolls, crisps, and pieces fried meat.
>Drinks
Only drink sprite, strongbow, and tea (Whole milk and three sugars minimum)
>Meals
Whateva wifey prepares

Attached: Norf2.png (680x606, 149K)

because WD1 set a record for ubi in terms of sales/preorders and the 2nd was already in development and 2 ended up being pretty fun.

Jew faggotry stirring up shit who’da thunk it?

>sacrifice user gameplay to code fat people ragdoll physics for an npc
Have sex

Most chefs I know are skellies who never even have enough time to eat.

that's cocaine user

Because fat fucks should be culled and turned into animal feed?

Bollocks. We demand repruhsentin'

Attached: norf.jpg (1024x751, 837K)

And to you I say. Better a big belly then a yellow one.

thats at least played off as comedy

We fight fascism too, You know. I though ubisoft was progressive?

It's horrifying how one ever seem to tire of posting this same shitty rage face over and over and over and over and over. There really and truly is no cure for cancer.

youtu.be/v5MU5Uycz5w

American culture is so colourful. No wonder they're so proud of their multicultural origins. From backwater dumb hicks to dildo sucking parades, thats the america we all know and love.

>shitty clickbait journos make a shitty clickbait article
>it ends up on Yea Forums every single time

And a direct link to the article to boot!

triggered polfags are the best resource to keep sjw literature going.

Exposing shitty journos for what they are, They are a cancer to this industry

>seething bong

Based.

Actually, fatfags would be good for this game. We've seen grandma that hardly moving legs. Fatfuck that will stop every 10 meters will be good.

And that's achieved by showing it to people who already hate said journalist?

Make an archive before you post an article newfriend

Attached: BasedDolphin.jpg (515x497, 21K)

That's precisely what they want.

>implying
I love norfpostin' I do.

Attached: 1524166146869.jpg (810x713, 88K)

Bong here, norfposting is great

Attached: NorfmanGoingDown.webm (288x360, 672K)

What fat characters are done right?

Attached: Chubby Goat.jpg (956x420, 201K)

The norf and souf are Yea Forums's British meme.