Would you be interested in a bleached game?

Would you be interested in a bleached game?
I'm half way through making an erotic game about an island in the middle of the Indian ocean that is inhabited by black, indian and asian women.
The island gets invaded by horny European colonials. You play a local guy. There are lots of sex scenes and a diverse cast of women!

Attached: IMG_1148.jpg (675x1200, 106K)

No because the blacked/bleached shit is some of the most cringe inducing shit I have ever seen.

Not even slightly. Niggers aren't attractive.

YES, that would be pretty hot

What i would give to be a thicc slut. I would literally give nerds and losers pity fucks. Make them fall in love with me. Seduce them to the point where they would kill themselves over me.

so it's a cuck shit for non-whites?
i'd rather play as a european colonial but he's the only guy that makes it to the island cause the ship gets wrecked in a storm and ur the only one who washes up on the island, all the other colonists die.
you get to cuck all the black bois.

>niggers and pajeets
you were so close

how about latinas?

You're not half through anything.

Fuck off with your bullshit and live your life instead of focusing on who's "blacked" and who's "bleached".

Fuck off

Ony if the art is good. Dont caare about polfaggotry, plenty of sex games on steam art that looks like it was drawn by a 15 year old animefag. Just hideous proportions and rendering. if youre not gonna make the art good, don't bother.

Attached: 1381429030805.jpg (300x300, 68K)

>island in the middle of the Indian ocean that is inhabited by black, indian and asian women
Yes, good.
>The island gets invaded by horny European colonials.
Ehh...
>You play a local guy.
Fuck no.

Scrap the idea. Make it be an island that for some reason only has women in it, and player character gets stranded there, with his initial objective being to get out, despite the island being filled with horny girls who all want cock to various degrees.
Depending on how you play the game there should be several possible endings, like just building a raft and making a break for it, becoming a breeding slave of the girls at island, becoming the ruler due to being fucking amazing at fuckjing, or making girls fall for you and then building huge-ass ship and leaving the island together.
As for setting, it can be whatever you want. Either modern day guy getting stranded in island with primitive technology, a game entirely set in past, or modern day guy getting stranded in island with some modern comforts, like housing and schools.

>bleached game
>You play a local guy
im not into cucking, no matter if its a black getting cucked.

not sure what you mean by "polfaggotry"

that is acceptable.

cosplayers are trash

please OP, if you are really making this game, add latinas too, I'm a hispanic cuck and don't wanna be left out

An expansion with conquistadors maybe.

I feel bad for minority cucks, you guys don't really get anything in terms of material. I guess beaners can pretend they're white, at least, but man, if you're a full on nigger or something you're just fucked.

Post art so i can judge it.

>pressing the sword into the buttcheeks to make it look like she isn't just fat but actually thick

Dumbest thing ive read this thread.

>this post again

Attached: 1525806724180.png (638x359, 247K)

I prefer lighter skin tones with the occasional ambigious brown, so not personally, no.
Plus if you made them disctinvely Indian or black and such you'd have to give them real life features which means they'd almost certainly be ugly because Westerners just can't do 3D faces

oh to be new again

Attached: 1540020442339.jpg (1700x3200, 1.84M)

>

Imagine being gay for the color of a dick.

>be black guy
>into cuckoldry

That aint a real nigga.

Dunno but I'd play "burrow my face between her buttocks and inhale as deep as I can" game.

Attached: 1558703874062.png (970x545, 504K)

>plenty of sex games on steam art that looks like it was drawn by a 15 year old animefag
It's not even the worst thing. Copypasted Daz3D vns are the pinnacle of cancer.

Attached: 1518464793066.png (500x647, 191K)

says the fat ass hiding behind his screen

Tribal brown women with tribal tattoes and im sold.

dude, there are thousands of videos of white guys banging latinas and asian girls. Besides, there is also BLEACHED and QoH

Only if I'm the only male there or can kill other males to become the only male.

Attached: maximum dab.gif (324x480, 3.27M)

>kill all males
>thereĀ“s only your daugters in the future
>forced to mate with you you made a borbonic abomination
No.

race play is degenerate.
Just have it centered around love.
one choice and a reeaal slow burn.
muhfuggin 80 hour main quest of getting to know your island waifu.

That sounds like not my problem.

Attached: 1518890578795.png (1920x1090, 2.19M)

Just make a fight pit and the looser get the ugly/fat ones.

>it is another shitty western RPGMaker game that uses Source FilmMaker nude models as its still character portraits
That sounds boring, to be honest. The premise doesn't even sound that interesting, mostly looking just like /pol/bait. I'm not even sure exactly what you are planning on doing here with the premise. NTR because you're a local dude and spying on all the brown girls getting fucked by the white guys? Are you one of the white guys who are "invading" and just wander around town fucking women? Is there some aspect of gameplay related to the invasion, or are the Europeans just dropped off with no options but to wander around talking to people.

It sounds like you are halfway done with trying to think up a concept, not halfway done with making a game.

Post art and I'll tell you.