youtube.com/watch?v=hk8JOR9P4n8
pcgamer.com/call-of-duty-red-orchestra-2-interview/
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1563877812
youtube.com/watch?v=DT6Br1sdwNE
youtube.com/watch?v=tyE1_0itU84
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris_Peace_Accords
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>no trolls

Attached: pb48hbogvmk21.jpg (606x140, 17K)

>>realistic vietnam game

In what way?
Am I allowed to collect Human Trophies off of the gooks I kill?
Can me and the boys decide in secret to throw a live grenade into the tent of our commanding officer in order to murder him, blame it on an accident, so as to avoid being sent on a suicide mission?
Are there segments where I have to crawl through a dark hole, infested with scorpions and pit vipers, barely wide enough to fit a 16 year old -never mind a grown man-, with only a knife in my mouth to defend myself with?

Vietnam was super fucked up, dude.

it has army men christmas event tho

I don't enjoy this type of gameplay.

Too much teamstacking. It's unfun if you're not playing on the winning team.

dude if you wanna frag your commander just repeatedly TK the commander. maybe he'll even hide in a tunnel

or toastie gooks with napalm

>dude if you wanna frag your commander just repeatedly TK the commander. maybe he'll even hide in a tunnel
>or toastie gooks with napalm

That does actually sound quite accurate.

Love playing as the gooks. Nothing more satisfying the blowing burgers with a break action shot gun. Also setting up booby traps is hella fun.

But I do and I love this game.

Attached: 00c262258a8f24c375100f0571223300.jpg (736x1039, 157K)

rs2 is the most redpilled game ive ever played if you dontl ike your commander or teammates you just TK/votekick them

>AC-130 inbound
>no AA
Why do they always screw this up?

this is when ho chi minh takes a bayonet to the chin

IT'S AIN'T ME
IT'S AIN'T ME
I AIN'T FORTUNATE SOOOOOOON

Attached: 1560400801029.jpg (600x600, 55K)

Do your job commanders and squad leaders mark arty points as well as dig tunnels and camp. Let your squadmates move into points while you maintain overwatch. And commies never use their traps enough.

>can even listen to fire tunes like rook at me by paddy daddy

youtube.com/watch?v=ocUD_SYctBE&t=

Attached: paddydad.jpg (486x486, 131K)

Red Orchestra 2 multiplayer is dead...

Attached: 1488390767885.jpg (380x380, 50K)

this is why you take the rs2pill

theres even gonna be a ww2 winter war mod

Ironically, the Fogerty brothers avoided combat because high up connections told them their draft number had been drawn. So they joined the reserves preemptively and served one weekend a month in the US. They were also raised by wealthy parents in California and went to a pricy private school. They said the song was their confrontation to Nixon, the man that served active duty in world war II after waiving his military exemption as a Quaker.
Phony ass hypocrites.

Love the game, just getting tired of the "LE RICE IS SAFE" being spammed ad infinitum.
Come up with some more elaborate RP for god's sake.

feels bad man
Apparently I'm one of the few people out there that actually prefer RO2 to RS2. I miss bolt action fights and trench warfare. I've had extremely hype and intense moments with the most ~~~Immersion~~~ I've ever felt in a video game before in RO2 that I've still yet to feel in RS2. I mean RS2 is alright I guess but man it's not RO2.

fuck I miss ostfront too but does anybody even remember that game

Attached: 1560657170231.gif (708x705, 458K)

You're not alone man. I vastly prefer RO2 to RS2.
I'm having fun with RS2, but as you said, I miss bolt actions. No point in using bolt actions in RS2 when everyone else is using full auto rifles. You'd just be gimping yourself.

I do like it but I wish the guns sounded better.

My oldie PC can't handle it
Also Vietcong is fun

>Only burgers care about nam
>someone EVEN WORSE map that RO2

Works on my machine

I miss RO2/RS as well, RS2 just feels off with the full semi-auto/fullauto gunplay.

I don't have it and im poor

It's full of retards and there is no depth

>has a PC capable it running it
>can't afford a 20th of that to play a game

I refuse to give tripwire shekels

yes
most of my PC parts are handmedowns and gifts
there is no way I could actually buy anything with bad economy

Yeah that's painfully obvious when one of the teams actually communicates.
Feels bad when the enemy team just zerg rushes one flank and your team just keeps camping everywhere but on that flank.

Because Rising Storm 1 exists and is better in every way

sneed

>Your Teammates Are Terminally Blind: The Game
>Your SL Is Always Dead: The Game
>Your TL Wipes Half of The Team: The Game
this is all so tiresome

Meanwhile Red Orchestra 1 Darkest Hour has one active full server always up with 64 players.
I reinstalled that shit couple of weeks ago and played everyday for hours for a few weeks.
Shit was as fun it was back then and more fun than any modern shooters. Where THE FUCK did gaming go so wrong?
I know the answer already, we shouldn't never left past year 2007.

Attached: Rondo Duo Wow.webm (440x480, 490K)

>no trolls
no fun

Trust me Europoor/South American monkey, vietnam fucking shits are all terrible even leftists who actually have to be near em can't stand them.

ded gaem

Teamstacking is an issue especially on PBS servers but that's multiplayer problem not just this game. Also campaigns get kinda stale when retards who the same shitty maps and cost the entire campaign because they wanna attack Saigon on Hue city for the 1000th time.

Since the dev fucked up VOIP the game became an incredibly uncoordinated (and boring) slugfest.

youtube.com/watch?v=yuvHR8ZP-2o

Beat me to posting this one. I got back into RS2 recently and I'm having an absolute blast with it.

Attached: 1495546558000.jpg (680x630, 121K)

Same reason I dont play Red Orchestra and EDF games anymore. Theyre fucking dead m8.

Thats the problem with multiplayer dependent games, they are unplayable if they stop being trending.

I'm busying throwing napalm bomb in mordhau

Aussie maps are the best. The L1A1 is just too satisfying in this game
>tfw no Bush War vidya

>No Bush War mod
>No Troubles mod
>No Korean War mod

Attached: 1498572066627.jpg (1476x1015, 131K)

>knife
tunnel rats took all kinds of handguns

>no Falklands war vidya
>no Angolian bush war vidya

The owen submachinegun is my best mate. Hands down my favourite weapon.

>No Congo Crisis/Wild Geese vidya where you get to hose niggers down with an Uzi

youtube.com/watch?v=q1Nxl4YokmE
Cold war africa is just rich full of vidya material

Attached: 1521899231496.jpg (674x960, 90K)

>get to btfo americucks
Bet your country is full of towel heads.

>Playing with friends
>One of them starts complaining about the "autists who try and roleplay over the mic and get people to follow orders"
>Have flashbacks to how fun Ostfront was
RS2 is a good game, but it hurts how far we done fell boys

Attached: His smile and army.jpg (1251x967, 388K)

How many players does a game have to have before you consider it not dead?

Attached: Think snake.jpg (368x353, 14K)

People still play it user, every time I boot it up there's at least 1 full server.

Dark hole actually exists in some maps, only not as dark and not as infested. You can't shoot your gun in it if you're not a gook

Why do PBS servers suck so bad? And why are they the only servers people ever seem to play on?

You can't shoot your primary, but can use a secondary.

That's a stupid logic. Arma is a milsim but still doesn't make you go through basic training or stand for hours on parade, or sit in KAF with a day job and periodically sitting in a bunker through a mortar attack before going back to your day job.

>not being rifleman 95% of the time
the other 5% is to play as sapper with toepoppers

>not playing as based pointman with his double barrel justice

will they ever port this to consoles for casuals like me?

Why america lost again?

Attached: 21345.jpg (800x560, 267K)

I'm a permanent squad leader, have been since Ostfront. Long years of trying to getting my cowardly and braindead underlings to do their jobs has caused me to develop something of a drinking problem. Still fun though.

Attached: Door Punji.jpg (246x370, 14K)

They started reskinning RO2 maps so i stopped playing. I don't want to re play shit i already have played to death. Maybe if they add something worth coming back for in 5 years ill check it out.

Attached: notthepeppers.gif (1100x918, 296K)

because I have no friends. I used to play it with some people, but we don't talk anymore. Fun times though.

>what it feels like when a non retard gets commander

The only thing worse than retards taking commander is when its left empty by retards demanding someone else take commander.

Red orchestra 2 was kino, is that game any good?

Honestly I had better time playing Day of Infamy out of all war shooters.

Attached: 15100842698420.jpg (811x807, 61K)

>play it
>can't see shit
>can't distinguish between enemies or allies
oh god i fucking hate these games

Attached: 151505.gif (200x509, 337K)

How?
Have you considered buying a HD monitor or maybe some prescription glasses?
Cause I don't see how you could have this problem.

Attached: 1556472585485.jpg (300x336, 21K)

I mean i can see them but i don't know if they are allies or enemies and i don't really want to kill my own allies.

Attached: 151560.jpg (600x490, 162K)

i tried really hard to get into this game, but perhaps im still a cod kiddie at heart, it was just too slow paced and boring for my liking. i wouldnt play it again without friends

Attached: 1508465339260.jpg (542x540, 62K)

>has teamkilling

this is the problem.
The player base is too much established and I feel fucking bad when i kill a teammate, so i Stopped playing it

It's not Red Orchestra 3
Eastern Front > Vietnam

Juts remember that Americans love their guns so much they run while holding it with both hands while the Gooks use only one

This game is all about holding key points. Defenders lie in wait ready to ambush. Set booby traps and learn to predict where the enemy will come from.

Attackers need to move from cover to cover and avoid direct approaches at all cost. Go for the flanks. Use smoke grenades to smoke your approach and coordinate with squad leaders by requesting bombarment, recon and setting up portable spawn points.

It's a great game but it rewards observant and patient players.

>game has marker showing friendlies at just about all engagement ranges
Honestly that shit is the worst. You should have to use your eyes to notice a friendly, not have the game scream it at you. Might as well not have friendly fire at that point.

Burgers run with gun in two hands, gooks in one. You can identify who is who by their uniform, if they aren't wearing a shirt, blast them because they deserve it.

shit game for failed LARPers.

>mfw machine gunner at Resort waiting for the hueys to land

Attached: 1467488488194.jpg (297x411, 48K)

gib key

In addition to what the other anons said about the different running animations, the uniforms are different as well. The North wears either dull brown combat fatigues, or black/grey/blue tunics. The South wears olive drab, jungle green and conventional camoflague.

Attached: 1499189214943.jpg (1920x1200, 1.27M)

This desu. It's a buggy piece of shit and the devs do not care about the community.

t. Playing day 1 and playing red orchestra games since unreal mod days.

Because I got so drunk I forgot to play last night

Attached: 1457042297871.png (600x600, 66K)

I fucking hate how they let DLCfags wear green uniforms as VC.

But I do play it.

Attached: what am i doing with my life.png (290x115, 41K)

The camouflage that the VC get is in the vanilla game, you just have to rank up enough.

The smocks are fucking stupid though.

They're not really green. Smocks are pretty goddamn visible all things considered. More of a crutch and a
>Look at me kill you faget
Than anything else

>autistic kike jews on Yea Forums shill the fuck out of rising storm 2 vietnam pre-launch
>it flops spectacularly and many anons complain the threads blaming the hype starting faggots who spammed Yea Forums's catalog with ads for the game
Kill yourself shill, dead fucking game
Fucking retarded europoor, I bet you're that faggot jullikas, housderloop or nigmode

Can you define "ded game" for me user?
I'm just curious how to identify a dead game.

Attached: pete.jpg (500x391, 210K)

Attached: Kill yourself.png (589x191, 109K)

Is this game full of gays everyone runs around with no shirt on and I mean everyone

Do burgers teach their kids that they won the viet war or have they finally accepted that they lost terribly?

>When you're this ignorant of everything
>And you're proud of it

Attached: pathetic (1).jpg (832x629, 46K)

Sure, but americans do change with time fortunately, they just won't admit they're wrong no matter how ignorant they are.

>not playing as a naked nigger
it's the best camouflage

>realistic vietnam game
Zerg the point, run&gun gameplay, laser-hitscan accuracy, majority of weapons are useless/inefficient

>chadpilled playerbase
either medically brain-dead retards with zero awareness who run into arty (despite warnings) and then get mad or autistically angry armchair commanders/commissars

>no trolls
american/gook larpers, voice chat spamming, teamkillers if you dont follow "orders"

>get to btfo americucks
lots of games have this feature, its also autistic e-larping

>has teamkilling
lots of games has this feature

Runs like dog-shit on top of that.

Attached: 1268876918030.jpg (206x187, 14K)

@466662163
fuck off you retarded nigger

First of all:
-Nobody tells kids that America won the Vietnam war
-It was a war that was hated even during its time, hence the reason why the US pulled out of the country
-The US bombed the country to shit and back (there were more bombs used in Vietnam than the power of the nuclear bombs dropped on Japan) the Paris Peace accords were signed but ultimately ignored, the US left without leaving any of their forces to maintain the treaty, and then the North and south continued fighting until the North won.

>lost terribly
>20:1 kill ratio and absolute domination of every military objective
Giving up due to lack of political willpower is not losing badly. It's not winning, but it's hardly being defeated. In the end the real losers were the Vietnamese themselves who suffered under commie rule.

I have hundreds of hours in every red orchestra/rising storm game

Its one of my most played games along with squad, early battlefields, armas, and other action milsim lite games.

FUCK TWI FOR LOCKING ALL DISCUSSION REGARDING SGS (CHINK DOG NATIONALISTS) DDSOSING EVERY OTHER SEVER IN ASIA. Fucking shitty chinese. I will not buy another TWI game as long as they stay silent and lock threads regarding this issue, fucking cowards.

holy shit she's cute, what country's military is she from? I want to enlist there

Attached: Lloyd #4.gif (250x250, 1.73M)

Zimbabwe

Rhodesia

Attached: CW_01.webm (650x276, 2.89M)

What? What are chinks trying to achieve by doing that?

Because America wasn't fighting just the Viets, they were fighting the Soviets and the Chinese at the same time.
And they still almost won, by the way. The only reason the USA didn't was because Nixon wasn't willing to start WWIII, which China was just a few steps away from doing.
You're falling for the Soviet propaganda when you believe the whole "a few rice farmers crushed the US military!" stuff.

How will Anti-matter fuck up '83 ?

Attached: 1412327668437.webm (640x348, 650K)

>Every popular serve in asia has to shut down
>SEA players and Japan plays now only have one serve option: SGS
>Chinks ban anyone with a non chinky name
>tracking ip's who connect to server
>non chinky players give up, annoyed

I hate the chinese so much. They are ruining all the milsim games, from squad to this.

>t. japanfag

UE4.

>No Korean War mod
yep pretty shame, but how about this one for now?
youtube.com/watch?v=hk8JOR9P4n8

Vietnam was worse than RO2 standard which was an absolute trainwreck of a launch and itself worse than RO1. I'll never be buying a Tripwire game again after the shitshow that was RO2.

Maps are too fucking small for my tastes, if it was Squad/Post Scriptum sized i'd play it a lot more, after 30 hours I was done and had no real desire to ever touch it again because I was having the exact same firefights over and over and over, everyone's learned the optimal defending positions/attack routes.

There's very little room to maneuver or flank and it makes it all a bit stale, i'd much rather sink another thousand hours into Unsung + ARMA 3.

Attached: ARMA3.jpg (1920x1080, 740K)

source?

kek

>t. literally never played the game and just shilled Squad in the threads

Its my short term games. I cannot stomach normie games, so if I want to just jump in for some quick frags, RS2 is a pretty good fix. If I need longer go squad, or arma with bros.

For quick frags its fun, but ost front was still the best and I miss it. We need a 1:1 remake of ost front with darkest hour more than any of this other shit going on.

5 maps at launch, then reskinning rising storm 2 maps 2 years later

God damn, I haven't played in fucking ages, I wonder if that's happening on Australian servers as well.

Antimatter can't reskin RS2 maps. Tripwire has nothing to do with 83.

thye fixed it compared to launch. Its still a shitshow, but the same goddam bugs are still in vietnam so what can you do?

>t. was sucker and actually bought rs2 on launch for full price.

TWI is banning all discussion and refusing to fix the issue as well. So fuck them. Just go to the steam forums and see all the locked threads.

>they fixed it compared to launch
Nigger RS2's launch was fucking fantastic and you underageb& faggots didn't actually play RO2 on launch to experience that absolute shit show that that was.

Africa addio, don't bother its not very good.

>old game good
>new game bad

H___ s__.

Ost Front really did get that balance right.

There's so many WW2 shooters on the market right now but none of them are really worth a fuck.

sounds too real

Attached: 1534492526462.jpg (253x411, 39K)

But I already played Rising Storm 2 Vietnam. Even got 200+ hours in it

Anyway, fuck the M1 carbine fuck the M2 carbine and fuck the SKS

Attached: images(14).jpg (554x554, 30K)

>RS2's launch was fucking fantastic
This is how I know you are either new or a shill.

we're gonna be playing hue city for another 200 hours in '83, just you wait

RS2 is definitely a more "dumbed down" version of the game for broader appeal. Although its silly to try stick with RO1 when there are loads of modern games trying to advance the same kind of genre.

Wow what the fuck.

Attached: SGS.jpg (551x781, 55K)

>that cover system
>that collision detection
>The state of tactical aids

yea you are so fucking dumb it hurts

The 6 month or 1 year patch sale do not count as release you massive faggot.

Reposting
>Worst maps in the series by far, almost all of them are unbalanced
>Nobody plays SU because RS2 players are idiots who can't read maps
>Shit tier voice acting and the writing is PG-13 because the CEO of tripwire is a christcuck
>Hitreg is very unreliable. Weapon deployment is also buggy with the removal of the cover system
>Most concrete buildings in the game are not bulletproof but on the other hand barbed wire and wooden fences are
>Sound design is a joke. Almost every weapon sounds like a peashooter and artillery is just as bad
>Camping is the name of the game as shadows are much darker with the new lighting system and there are bushes EVERYWHERE
>No shift zoom makes it impossible to see targets at a distance unless you have a sniper rifle
>Tripwire has shit on the modding community repeatedly and intentionally broke several of them out of spite
>Tripwire wants to compete with battlefield and uses COD players to test their games
>This is why RO2 was an unplayable mess at launch because they wanted to release before battlefield 3

Attached: tripwire lies.jpg (416x439, 60K)

GO HOME GI JOE

Cuz my powder got wet and I decided to shoot myself in the foot to avoid staying any longer. Good luck keepin your dicks clean out there - but you’ll probably be dead in a week. Get mad now but wait until you’re entire platoon is wiped out in the bush, then you won’t be fuckin’ hot shit any more.

I do

>get to btfo americucks
>implying you want to play as a gook commie
disgusting

Attached: ramboarrow.gif (589x250, 2.78M)

>There's very little room to maneuver or flank and it makes it all a bit stale

That's an understatement. It's like playing COD, can't go beyond one cap-point or flank somewhere without getting the "GET BACK TO THE BATTLEFIELD, SOLDIER! - 0:09" message.

because the player count is consistently low and playing with less than other 10 dudes in a 64 player server isn't fun
When they actually fill up I love the game

>cringe game for fat burgers who larps on voice chat

Yeah no wonder it has only 1k player

Attached: 1557700359723.jpg (640x640, 37K)

Maps are the games biggest weakness. Even the community maps leave a lot to be desired. They’re either really poorly designed meat grinders or completely retarded massive maps with no flow or proper objective design.

>This is why RO2 was an unplayable mess at launch because they wanted to release before battlefield 3

Attached: 1413414488059.png (450x336, 174K)

This! They flat out said in an interview they want the CoD BLOPS audience and compete with it. Fuck all the people who made 3 mods for their game and kept it alive for years.

>"GET BACK TO THE BATTLEFIELD, SOLDIER! - 0:09" message.
God that shit is the fucking worst, they could at the very least design the levels with natural boundaries, there's absolutely nothing worse than some arbitrary invisible line that deems a bush like every other as unacceptable cover and turns the whole concept of "flanking" into the meta of abusing that arbitrary line.

>God awful voice acting
>Terrible maps
>Hueys are useless because most pilots are shit and get sniped by RPG chads
>Crap netcode means bullets don't register

damn shame. Always interested in african conflicts, but there's never enough good documentaries on them.

>Even the community maps leave a lot to be desired. They’re either really poorly designed meat grinders or completely retarded massive maps with no flow or proper objective design.
Holy shit this. It's like no-one understands even the basic concepts of what makes a good map.

Can you link the interview? I'm really curious to hear this from the horse's mouth. I don't know why more devs haven't learned that it's better to have a small, niche and loyal fanbase than trying to compete with things like CoD and betraying what made your game popular in the first place.

Attached: 1496618645111.jpg (402x573, 81K)

>fellow DH Chad

Attached: raise-glass.gif (320x240, 1.47M)

>Map where you cross the road into the bush with the gook tunnels.
>Marine with the sawed off pump action
>Creeping slowly through the trench clearing a path for the crayon eaters
>Catch the first gook off guard, blast him into fucking hell dick.
>Hear two more are running to my left
>wheel around and spread America all over their chest and head.
>Winchester.jpg
>pull out the 1911 and pop a brain dead DP28 gunner.
>Frag the tunnel entrance, failing to notice that Fucking Rodney_2896 is in a full sprint to the entrance
>Poor kid, was barely 18
Fuck, this game was straight fire.

Attached: 386A087A-3D17-452F-93EE-4C7CB0249B28.jpg (715x581, 173K)

>Weapon deployment is also buggy with the removal of the cover system
Wait they fucking removed it? What the fuck, blind firing was one of the decent ways to take take that stupid building in the middle of the field because you get sniped up the ass

pcgamer.com/call-of-duty-red-orchestra-2-interview/
>When I was developing Action Mode [for RO2], I got a group of people that I know that are pretty hardcore Call of Duty players. And my goal was to create something that was accessible enough for them to enjoy the game
And this is why action mode exists which literally nobody played ever

You make more money if you can manage to lure in even a sliver of the mainstream.
If you're only selling 1 copy of a game per customer then you are given an incentive to appeal to as broad a market as you can get away with. I understand that there is also a market for smaller niches, but I can certainly see how companies would rather court the mass market churning out mediocrity than trying to court people who view the game as something more than mindless entertainment.

>get to that point where level is so high i always have to be SL
>play North
>get to place tunnels and fight alongside comrades who YUUUUHHH for brave patriotic war
>play South
>have to spend time camping in safety while my level 5 squaddies think its CoD and can't cap a point to save their lives
On top of the fact that I always just seem to do better with the north, placing better marks and enjoying sapper/scout loadouts

Attached: vietnam_brain.png (680x1184, 1009K)

what's the best gun and why is it m1 carbine with 30 round mag?

If they wanted to do that they should have made a separate game entirely. Butchering an older series to try to appeal to normalfags is only going to piss off your veteran playerbase.

Been playing since beta.

Attached: rs2.jpg (309x143, 15K)

Only Americans care about Vietnam, the rest of the world does not give a shit and find the setting dull and over done, Americans are enternally salty about losing the war there and so they're obsessed with it
RO3 when

Attached: 1532718435441.jpg (402x584, 51K)

Rising storm 2 is the most successful game in the series to date. I'm sorry user, I've been on the receiving end of this kind of stuff a lot but companies do it because it works.
Being a hardcore fan is all well and good, but a casuals money spends just as easily and comes in greater quantity.

its not, its actually the m16/any ak-variant

I'm talking about red orchestra 2 you tard.

I'm not american and I love the game and vietnam war aesthetics, you just have shit taste and are probably obsessed with moose nuggets

nah non americans love vietnam for kicking uncle sams ass

That's not how you spell the M3A1

Nocturnal Aussie here- you're gay

nips care
koreans care a lot
aussies care
vietnamese care
Chinese care
Russians care

I guess your country is one those not mentioned that noone ACTUALLY cares about.

t. Niggerfaggot with shit tastes
Not surprising than you like a*ime

Attached: A soldier examines his C-ration meal. South Vietnam. May 3, 1969..jpg (1168x781, 181K)

this bad boy, so happy they gave NLF machine gunners it because no one ever votes ARVN in campaign servers

Attached: BAR.jpg (1440x468, 139K)

What difference does that make, the general trend still holds true. They dumbed down the series and made more money doing so.

>using the MAS-49 with rifle grenades
>see an enemy in the distance
>flick up
>PLUP
>ten seconds pass
>180m kill
Is there anything more satisfying?

Attached: 1485912690210.gif (388x460, 406K)

as a wargamer am I happy about it? No

But I cannot really fault them for trying to make money. Shit, they started as a mod team. The made something from nothing. So good for that. This SGS business and their refusal to discuss is cancer though.

>Heavy recoil
>Measly 20 rounds in a mag with long reload time
Any belt-fed MG and even the FAL is superior in everyway compared to this ancient relic of a gun.

>Nocturnal Aussie here- you're gay
Seconding this. Aussies fucking love Vietnam and all you Japbros who are getting cucked by the chinks should come and play with is.

Attached: Possum.jpg (1012x668, 169K)

sniping helis with RPGs

>that pic
>the wave of nostalgia for the SOCOM games that blew over me
Why can't we get a SOCOM successor today on PC.
It's not fair.

for "not caring" about it you dumb faggots sure like to bring it up a lot with "muh rice farmers" bullshit

>What difference does that make
Because RS2 went in the other direction you dipshit.
>Dropped call of duty gamemode
>Dropped the level system
>Suppression is more effective
>Numerous QoL changes
>Much more difficult vehicles
>Recon and SL spawning nerfed
RS2 has problems but they don't stem from difficulty

why the fuck did aus even follow us into vietnam? was surprised when i found that out. anyway aussies and australians are based my gf is an aussie as well, liked it better there than most places here tbf

RO2 flopped at launch and to this day has shitty player numbers.

it's clunky as fuck

I never have won any campaign as the North Vietnamese faction. Search and Destroy is too strong of an ability.

SEATO
ANZUS
Australia has unironically been our greatest ally since the Cold War. NZ and the European powers are unreliable as fuck.

>TFW THE DEVS FUCKING RUINED BLACK APRIL A.K.A. SAIGON

THOSE FUCKING CUNTS RUINED A GOAT MAP FOR NO GOOD FUCKING REASON I'M STILL FUCKING MAD

Attached: 1449715164395.jpg (808x805, 45K)

What would you want from a modern SOCOM on PC that ARMA 3 doesn't already provide?

I mean the barrier of entry is certainly higher with ARMA 3, but once you're over that initial hump there are literally dynamic mission generators that put out better content than most of the hand crafted stuff in SOCOM, with a lot more customization and variety as well and you can make it as casual or hardcore as you like.

Attached: FuckOffWe'reFull.jpg (1920x1080, 1.61M)

>why the fuck did aus even follow us into vietnam?
Safer than staying in Aus.

>they still haven't fixed the low volume mic problem
How fucking dumb are these people

Because I'm playing post scriptum and squad.

Attached: spurdo.jpg (309x432, 39K)

>mfw playing commander and faggots don't smoke and push with my arty support even when I tell them to
>I have time to run up into the objective and start killing enemies because the arty obliterated them
>Start capping it
>Friendly runs up and point blank shoots me in the head
>"oh sorry commander my bad"

Attached: Blank+_cacbb9f27bc1ee1386a5cea87974079a.jpg (750x800, 117K)

I'm British and I love the 'Nam aesthetic as well as the narrative potential it has. A technological and military superpower being beaten by guerillas using more rustic equipment can make for an interesting story. Plus you gotta admit: the Vietnam-era GI aestetic with the bulky flak jackets and the writing on the helmets and the early, pre rail attachment profile of the M-16 look cool as fuck.

I'll admit I've never played an ARMA unless a demo for operation flashpoint counts.
SOCOM pvp is fast and arcadey gameplay, that's what I want, and third person only. I figure ARMA is slow and "realistic" or is there scope for gottagofast in ARMA as well?

>When you're SL and someone in you own squad panic teamkills you.

No matter the war the commies are always the bad guys. You know it's bad when even the Nazis are less evil and more reasonable then you are.

>

Attached: 1550328506236.png (379x497, 124K)

RS2 players are retards

WE
>fund the frog to recolonize Vietnam
ARE
>set up a literallywho president who rigged his election in the name of democracy
THE
>set up a false flag to send troops to Vietnam
GOOD
>drop more bombs than the entire ww2, use napalm and agent orange, set up terror campaigns against civillains
GUYS
>fund Pol Pot and give him seats in the UN, later put embargo just to spite Vietnam

>playing as Norf FC. against Aussies
>Commander isn't constantly sending AA up every 2 minutes

I don't get it they can't call in spooks so you should be spamming that shit to try and take out their napalm or Canberra bombers as much as possible

Attached: 1530902827820.jpg (873x797, 97K)

>literally murder millions of civilians
But agent orange
Imagine reading about the gestapos methods and the NKVD and realizing that the gestapo actually released people for insufficient evidence to convict. Not saying the Nazis were good, but in a choice between them and the Reds I'd take my chance with the Nazis.

>amerimutt coping this hard

I don't play dead multiplayer-only games

Attached: general mutton.png (1682x978, 104K)

In the case of Gestapo vs. Beria's NKVD maybe but overall you're better off on the Soviet Union's shit list over Nazi Germany's. Less chance of having your village razed by pic related.

Attached: euromutts2.jpg (1858x1116, 193K)

>I figure ARMA is slow and "realistic" or is there scope for gottagofast in ARMA as well?
There's scope for just about everything.

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1563877812

Literally a SOCOM mod, and there's also stuff like Rush Redux, Gun Game etc

>Vietnam was super fucked up, dude.
Every war is, man. I used to hate pacifists when I was younger, now that I matured mentally I couldn't agree more with them. The only problem is, what to do when your side is not willing to fight but the other side is? War, in case of invasion, is the only justifiable reason to pick up arms and kill the invading forces, instead of America's policy of bullying weaker military powers into compliance.

>laugh at this
>actually read up on vietnam's history
>find out this was true all alone
Fact that the frogs got a free pass on this is kind of sickening

Attached: 1559015044311.png (429x410, 10K)

>War, in case of invasion, is the only justifiable reason to pick up arms and kill the invading forces.

That's nonsense. You wouldn't sit idly by and watch your neighbour get raped and murdered with the justification of "well it's not happening to me on my property so it's not my problem".

I mean i'm not saying most wars aren't an absolute crock of shit, but you cannot possibly believe that the only justifiable reason to pick up arms is to only protect yourself. If the world sat back and let everyone squabble over borders among themselves you'd soon find yourself in a situation where someone has conquered the entire planet unchecked and they're coming for you next, and yes i'm aware that sounds like that same bullshit justification for Vietnam, but it's not a concept without merit.

Although it's fucking pointless now given all western countries just import their enemies by the boat load.

>Fact that the frogs got a free pass on this is kind of sickening
oh honey you don't know anything about french history do you

based

Attached: 1558483615229.png (351x395, 31K)

Frogs get a free pass for lots of fuckery involving the third world and good intentions by the natives.

Attached: F.jpg (1920x1080, 1011K)

>Fact that the frogs got a free pass on this is kind of sickening
France is so utterly and completely fucked by third worlders at this point that it's almost karmic.

>kikewire charges for a sequel to a fanmod, which they also charged for

hard pass

BASED also best mod coming soon
youtube.com/watch?v=DT6Br1sdwNE

Low TTK FPS are anti-skill and anti-fun

Can't fucking wait. Skiing looks hilarious

Attached: yolo.jpg (800x733, 99K)

Same

Well, I guess at least in that regard, modern politics deserve some credit. Military alliance treaties help deter cases like you said, I'd even say that nuclear warfare helps to keep the world at bay, but shit like Iraq and Syria shouldn't have happened.

>dropping fags in one bullet with the nugget
>anti-fun

>bUt MuH nUgGeT
every time

>get pinned down in the most shitty position as SL
>teammates keep spawning on you just to get killed as they even try to look up
IM SO SORRY

t. Impatient and blind

Attached: attention to detail mosin.webm (720x407, 2.37M)

you're lucky this isn't /k/

Attached: 772.jpg (680x499, 43K)

I avoid the tired meme raifu threads

>it's another scenario of people voting US army because they can't handle aussies and ARVN and their stopping powah

Why are you like this?

The game fucking sucks. Squad is superior in every way

This is why I don't play campaign as often as regular matches, people argue that they're weak armies but you can easily defeat the enemy team as long as you work together and use the faction's strengths.

Me and my buddy have been jammin' with this game for the past month or two. Really enjoying it, only thing i find annoying is that its always Forced ARVN after 1973, people almost never pick Aussies even though their early war weapons are a million times better tahn the US army, and how most people dont understand how combat power and victory points work.

> "We're over a hundred points down on CP? Better keep attacking and losing 95% of our reinforcements"

Attached: e29.png (1023x565, 1.36M)

>Vietnam was super fucked up, dude.
It actually wasn't. Lot of those super "fucked up" stories were lies by the liberal jews at the time trying to get America to back out so communism can continue gradually taking over the world.

Bought it a year and a half ago. No regrets, it's fucking great.
youtube.com/watch?v=tyE1_0itU84

Attached: hitler thumbsup.jpg (300x428, 93K)

How alive is Squad for West EU servers? What's the community like?

I hate jews as much as the next guy but that's actually wrong lol. the VC were just as fierce is the IJA and were willing to die at a 1/10 ratio for a free Vietnam, Vietnam was a gut check and we failed miserably

What if, prior to '73, there were turn based cooldowns on picking factions? That way we'd get to see more of the Aussies. Or map restrictions?

You're so fucking stupid it's not even funny. We suffered very few casualties and were about to win the war before the jews saw what would happen if we won and decided to start a smear campaign against America to get us to back out. Why the fuck do you think Bernie Sanders A JEW BY THE WAY ran for president? Think about for a couple days before you run your mouth off.

Two completely different games user, RS2 vietnam is great and has active devs.

It usually has 2,000 players on at any given time, id imagine that EU servers would have a few options. Lots of UK/Russian servers.

Community is a mix of weekendgunnit, K, and Milsim fags. So alot of fun usually

>We suffered very few casualties and were about to win the war
lmao
Burgers were getting fucked in the ass by the vietcong

Felt weird reading this thread while drinking bubble tea with cream cheese as a Vietnamese.

America was winning militarily. They withdrew because support for the war back home had dropped, not because the North Vietnamese were actually beating them.

Attached: 1496659159414.jpg (633x632, 283K)

I think that would be awesome, i think the map cool-down would be good too. Also maps that forced Aussies/ARVN would be cool too. Hamburger hill should only be the US army and the NLF

Also removing Songbe would be a good idea because of how one sided the first two points are. Changing the last point on Siagon to just one objective would make the map alot more fair

Attached: 1496962766760.jpg (581x724, 138K)

>That cover system
RS2 doesn't have a cover system you trash. Confirmed for literally not playing it.

I think he might have been referring to the issue where your gun would shoot the cover you were crouched behind even if it seemed like you were aiming over it.

> 56,000
> few
Pick one retard

It was a sensless war, if we really wanted to help Vietnam we should've helped ho chi mihn while he was literally petitioning the US government to help them with the french in exchange for a Vietnamese republic.

They could also have it so that picking 'worse' armies gave you more points, or cost you fewer resources, or whatever.

I sincerely doubt it. The retards that make up this board only shitpost, they don't play video games.

>Vietcong is the NVA
Based retard

Because i prefer RO2
>less automatic weapons
>no shitty assymetric warfare
>better balanced
>vehicle combat

>join campaign server with bernd friends from krautchan
>get in after match had just ended
>we get put in a squad as North Vietnamese
>we get to defend
>mapswitch to Resort
>no one on the American team can fly choppers for shit
>GI_meat_grinder.mov
>insta win
>vote defend
>Resort again
>GIs start bitching and moaning
>repeat for 6 games straight
>high level server admin that could fly even tried hopping on and helping out the burgers
>it did nothing
>we win the campaign
>mfw

Attached: 1467391657301.jpg (770x1061, 88K)

>nah non americans love vietnam for kicking uncle sams ass
?

Attached: v.png (365x209, 14K)

and germany won ww2 because they killed more russians right

Can I play this on my Sony PlayStation 4 entertainment system? I've never heard of this, is like like BF4 because that game is practically officially dead and there's no other military shooters that look interesting.

lol

So you know how the internet has basically rewritten large parts of history because of memes? Vietnam is one of those things that was rewritten.

Just...

whats your source

/k/ is retarded and the mosin is a shit rifle. Deal with it.

Fucking Chinese gamers. The scourge of the interwebs.

>kill to death ratio means you won the war

why are we not speaking German then?

You literally posted zero arguments, kek.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris_Peace_Accords

I've downloaded it, it was fucking shit and i'm glad refund is a option nowadays.

RO2 and RS were better and it is not a worthy successor.

Attached: wrong wrong.gif (320x177, 1.51M)

>GO HOME GI
>after napalm
>fried rice fried rice
>no trolls

user youre silly

Whats up with niggers being afraid to fly, with mouse controls its ridicously easy. Landing well will take practice though

He's lying. Africa Addio is a classic. See

>You wouldn't sit idly by and watch your neighbour get raped and murdered with the justification of "well it's not happening to me on my property so it's not my problem".
You would be surprised how common this is

But I already do.

Attached: nam rice farmer.jpg (1920x1080, 549K)

Because with texture streaming off, all of my textures look like something out of a windows 95 games. With it on, my game stutters and freezes every few seconds. I want to play it, but I need to upgrade my GPU first I think.

>US sets out to bankrupt the communist party
>US does exactly this
>loses 60~k troops in the process but ultimately achieves goal
>THE US LOST THE VIETNAM WAR LOL LOSERS!!

what? fucking idiots.

what's your current GPU?

It does, but it's a proximity based soft cover system rather than RO2's binary system.

When you're close enough to cover your stance auto adjusts slightly when aiming to give you just enough clearance for the muzzle to poke out.

Weapon resting works off the same system too.

I have it on steam, but my internet speed is 10MB.
Any idea if can I run SQUAD with this internet speed?
I can run Insurgency without a lot problems(graphics)

Attached: DeathSquad 1.jpg (368x400, 56K)

This
it's like the Winter War where hardly any nation was supporting Finland
The US could never invade the North or else a repeat of the Korean war would have happened

memes

>Still no Spanish Civil war game
>only a shitty Cod2 mod

Literally for what? Good guys won that war, you fucking commie.

You're an idiot. We bankrupted the fuck out of them all and thus we won.

>Good guys won
Literally the perfect setting for a fucking game then

GTX 970. I think it's because of my 3.5GB meme. Maybe the game is using something from that leftover 500MB and that's leading to stuttering?

That card should be more than fine.
You're just a retard.

i run it fine without any stutters with a 1050. Perhaps you need a new hard drive. Do you use a SSD?

It's a good secondary game for after I tilt in r6:siege, that and insurgency

It's not the only game than random starts stuttering every so often. All games are installed onto a Samsung 840 Evo, processor is a 4790k if that makes a difference as well.
Any other insight, wise sage?

i had a similar problem that went away when i bought a new SSD. Though if your GPU is old it might be a problem too but if you have stuttering on games that should run fine on a powerful GPU such as yours than i would say you need a new SSD

How can you niggers even see anything with the aussie guns? Those top mounted mags are a pain in the ass.

Sale when? playing WaW's 64 player servers got me in the mood for it

Summer sale begins at 25 june i think.

was south vietnam our neighbor? stupid neocon.

they werent fighting the chinese lol. vietnam happened after the sino-soviet split and the communist party in vietnam maintained the revisionist ML line so the chinese didnt support them at all. they invaded them a few years after the war with amerikkka ended.

Yeah not really an option in this game because of the variety of cosmetics causing some friendlies to look quite a lot like enemies at first glance.

FUCK YOU

I care. I was a child soldier in the war. Seeing all my friends die make me wish we could have kill more GI.

lmfao.... cringe lol.

Attached: 1_msvDcG0IaDvWk2p-wR58uw.jpg (800x450, 125K)

>This post
Yikes.