Just admit it Yea Forums ... it was a masterpiece

Just admit it Yea Forums ... it was a masterpiece.

Attached: 908a2b15ceb5f3a3a1cfed06b8068b18d51456c2.jpg (616x353, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l_u18_BKczg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

*she was a masterpiece

Attached: elizabeth_by_mrzbean-db2yjjm (1).jpg (783x1019, 42K)

it was unironically a masterpiece
fuck the haters

The first two games were better in all aspects. Waifufags is the only reason this game is even talked about.

>it was unironically a masterpiece
Why

Yeah Elizabeth is probably the hottest vidya girl.
10/10 Ken did it again.

>masterpiece

please, nobody actually believes this. troll harder.

i've never ever replayed it and i played through Bioshock 2 twice so it can't be

impossible
2 BAD

it wasnt even a good game

I returned it after I found out you could only carry two weapons.

It was kind of like one of those action movies where you get all enthralled by the pretty explosions and the punchmans happening and leave the theater thinking that it was pretty good, only to reflect on it a day later and go "wait what the fuck was that thing even about, none of it made sense and there was barely a scene that fit together, even most of the action scenes were pretty shit now that I think about it"

>tfw no new bioshock
>tfw no FO:NV style RPG set in Rapture

Attached: 1500094330953.jpg (440x660, 75K)

Repetetive generic FPS gameplay with copy paste powers all doing the same thing. An ending that makes no sense because
> this just happens to be the reality that affects the infinite of other realities

Cant remember the music. Simple puzzles. So no its not a masterpiece, one of the most overrated games ive played.

I had a lot of fun with it and love replaying it, bit it's far from a masterpiece.
The world building is lacking, the combat is nothing special and some of the cut content looks so much more fun then what we got.

cope

no way fag

essentially the Inception of video games

Unironically one of the worst high budget games I’ve ever played

no, bioshock 1 was

It was a boring generic corridor shooter with a 2deep4u parallel universe ending.

youtube.com/watch?v=l_u18_BKczg

Attached: that card.jpg (631x355, 58K)

It sucks balls, I paid £10 and I still feel ripped off.

It was a poor linear imitation of Bioshock with none of the fun

It's nowhere close to being a masterpiece, but I did enjoy the gameplay for what it was, the crazy story didn't bother me and the twists were fun. I do remember the music as being pretty fucking good though. I'll play it again in a year or two probably.