Just be yourself

just be yourself

Attached: 1560676090943.jpg (750x927, 113K)

i play dnd so can I have one then?

But my girlfriend loves me that for who I am, so I guess we both are boring as hell for 2 years then

Attached: 1560621080479.jpg (320x320, 68K)

All hobbies can be considered boring; it's very subjective. Just find a nice girl who shares your interests.

>girls
>innocent

have sex virgin

Fucking stupid considering that most women's "hobbies" are just instagram and netflix.

Attached: achuuta.jpg (193x262, 9K)

Music is a creative hobby for adults.

Yeah why canlt do interesting thibgs like going shopping, looking at flowers, going to yoga, watching game of thrones, shopping, looking at makeup, and going to see rop 50 artists in concert like me

Read a book am I right?

Jokes on you my girlfriend likes all that stuff too, i even introduced her to Yea Forums.

That's what I think whenever I see someone on this godforsaken website saying, "how do I get a great lads" with a Ryan Gosling picture. What the fuck would you all even so with a girl? You only want sex, what would you even talk about with them? No one who's asking for a gf here could possibly hold a single conversation.

Imagine criticizing someone while posting wojack.

God forbid doing something together, just tell me everything you do?

don't taunt me pls

Exactly. Who would even be interested in 90% of modern females outside of sex?

>why aren't you enjoying life in a way I approve of

oof, ouch owie my board

Why would you be yourself? Just fake your personality until you don't become confident with her and then start talking about your inner shit. Being yourself at the start of an approach gives you only a bad feedback.

Alright, What some Non entertainments hobbies that you guys indulge in?
I got
>Resistance training
>Jogging
>Hiking
>Dancing (bachata and the merengue)
>Yoga
>Karate
I wanna pick up Boxing and Muay Thai next

My tomatoes.

Masturbating

That's actually pretty ironic considering most normie women's hobbies are just entertainment consumption. It's like more than half the spergs who give out advice on this site have never even talked to a girl

Attached: 1531816298577.png (586x634, 264K)

Women are worse than this. They have 0 interests and can watch pain dry on wall for weeks. So im more than overqualified to fuck random roasty.

>loading time when you get out

OH NONONONONONONO

Imagine being ugly and thinking your hobbies matter to a woman

my ideal gf and friend in general would just be a female version of me anyway.

This, and also if you're not a teenager and you go out of your way to get attention from girls you should seriously consider just kys.

I'm gonna be perfectly honest, most girl's hobbies end at "Tv, movies''. My best friend often worries that his girlfriend will be too bored if he doesn't hang out with her at some point in the weekend because she won't have anything to do.

I have a gf who likes all of those things. They are out there, just gotta wade through the trash first.

>My best friend often worries that his girlfriend will be too bored if he doesn't hang out with her at some point in the weekend because she won't have anything to do.

That probably means she's going to cuck him one day. My condolences

>Be me
>Study forestry
>Tonnes of girls that like interresting stuff like nature, history and art.
>They all have hobbies like painting or bird watching

Stop going to places where you'll only meet basic bitches you fucking retards.

have sex

I've got
>cooking
>growing a spice garden
>swimming
No idea how you manage to find time for all of that

Attached: 1555334749673.jpg (1920x1080, 271K)

>personality, hobbies
If someone finds you attractive they dont give a shit, they'll adapt to you. If they don't find you attractive they'll use any BS excuse to get out.

Like at your job, if you're a shitbag a'l the time and make everyone hate you, they'll fire you the first legitimate chance they get.

It's all looks/sex, for both sides.

Time to dilate that ax wound, Xir.

consuming media isn't a hobby, that's the thing. A hobby requires an investment of self. People who just consume aren't exheriting themselves onto anything, they aren't men