Astral Chain

>restores the hype for the Nintendo Switch
That's cool and all., but I would rather play this kind of game on a computer than on a weak system.

Attached: beast.webm (800x450, 2.86M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FOkJKdYbtac
youtu.be/ckAZepoche4
nintendo.e3press.com/Event
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Cool, wait 4 years until it's playable on Yuzu!

Find a company that's willing to publish these kinds of games for PC.

Too fucking bad then, have more shitty indies and survival games instead.

No one wants to publish Platinum games other than Nintendo unfortunately

I actually kinda like that the Switch being a weak console makes devs go for really unique artstyles like in Astral Chain, instead of the hyper-realism that every game on PC/PS4/XBO seems to be going for.

>No one wants to publish Platinum games other than Nintendo unfortunately
? You know they have a big project that's supposed to succeed Nier soon right? Which is coming to pc.
>unique artstyles like in Astral Chai
The manga artists is trash and his art is ugly

People are excited because it's not on ps4

They wouldn't allow this game on ps4 anyway. The women aren't ugly enough.

Attached: 1519899309175.jpg (755x425, 51K)

you are a fucking retard, only poor "people" think like that

Attached: 1550771459964.png (600x533, 335K)

I think Mustards have overtaken Switch fags when it comes to obnoxious port begging

>? You know they have a big project that's supposed to succeed Nier soon right? Which is coming to pc.
I don’t

>BTA from PlatinumGames
>it runs at 30 fps

Attached: 1508267990598.png (497x540, 447K)

It's probably a timed exclusive like Octopath.

that phoenix is literally just a 2d texture

Yeah because stylized games can't exist on powerful hardware

Attached: gr2.jpg (1920x1080, 227K)

>reading comprehension

>hyper realism that EVERY game on PS4 is going for
>every
How about you learn to actually write, you third-world cocksucker?

>720p
>Floaty 60fps

What were they thinking

Octopath was published by Square, this game is Published by Nintendo. It's not getting ported except to another Nintendo system.

>Vita
>Powerful hardware

That's on PS4

Post webms

I want to be interested in this game's gameplay but I can't look past the weird high-tech weird Japanese shit with police officers with chains enslaving robot alien things. I don't know what the FUCK is going on. I hate these kinds of aesthetics.

>when the TiTs npc you been lusting for almost 4 years gets his final interaction and it's motherfucking nothing, at all
I'm fucking depressed. Someone give me some good news. S-speedo costume?

Attached: tired jack.gif (490x367, 1000K)

They're thinking about us hackchads that'll boost clock speeds to fix the framerate anyways

Attached: 1521334315857.jpg (308x445, 46K)

Attached: astral chain - chain combo.webm (800x450, 2.93M)

This will get repetitive easily.
6/10 game at best.

Attached: Aerial combo.webm (800x450, 2.93M)

You're trash

Doesn't switch overclocking just let you use docked speeds in handheld mode? Can you actually push it past that?

Attached: astral chain - combos 2.webm (800x450, 2.9M)

>I would rather play this kind of game on a computer than on a weak system.
Ask IBM to make games like this then.

Nintendo owns this new IP, SE still owned Octopath even when Nintendo published it out of Japan (however, this means they could only port it to PC).

It's an action game, what do you expect? Whether it'll be repetitive will depend entirely on later difficulty and enemy AI.

Between this, DxM, and NMH3, the switching is looking pretty godly if you like anime action games

user there's no way it will be possible to overclock the switch far enough to double the framerate

>I would rather play this kind of game on a computer than on a weak system
What's stopping you?

I work for a government complex where I have access to the alien technology that was discovered at Roswell. The computer is millions of times more powerful than any of ours, so I went in and messed with it and installed Steam onto it.

Not only do all of my games run at a far HIGHER framerate and resolution than the human eye can even see, I also have the technology to rip games from the Epic Game Store and play them on my steam launcher. I don't know why you supercomputer plebs are still fiddling around with human PCs.

OH WAIT. It's because you don't work for the Federal Government and aren't important enough to know about such things.

Wait it's at 30 fps?

This. If I want to see mist and clouds sweeping across mountains I'll walk outside. And it'll look better too.
The switch is bringing back real games. Devs can't just rely on "lmao we got 4k grafix!". They have to make engaging gameplay and interesting art style.

Then do that and play it on Yuzu when that actually works.
You're not a consoleretard so there should be enough other games to play in the meantime.

>bringing back real games.
Yeah like Zelda and..... urgh.....

Yeah stfu about the
>if the game looks like shit it's automatically a real game
Because this type of logic defends all the shovelware on steam

this is your transformable weapon, say something nice about it

Attached: astral weapons.jpg (5401x2189, 2.21M)

30fps on Switch.
60fps on everything else.

Same as always.

Attached: SnWrZnN_d.jpg (640x853, 40K)

I don't need to defend the switch library. At this point it speaks for itself. And we're not in mid 2018 anymore kid.
You don't like the games that have come out in the last year? And the games that are coming out in the next 6 months? Cool. No one is forcing you to play them. But welcome to the post Smash timeline bud. The switch is now the new 3ds. If it doesn't sell 100 million it will get close.

>astral chain second trailer inly has 112k views.
>But its treehouses vids have a sum of 550k+ views.
Wut? I guess that a direct about nothing but gameplay would get loads of attention.

If I wasn't getting psycho pass vibes before, I am now.

I've had them since the moment it was told they were policemen. I hope there's a Makishima villain

Attached: HyperOats.jpg (736x413, 113K)

Which means nmh3 will come to pc too then right?

Generally post E3 direct trailers get significantly less views because the E3 directs are their most watched live streams. You can see that for other games too.

>60fps on everything else
>he doesn't know

Yeah, in Nintendo E3 press kit, NMH3 is listed as "third party" which means that grasshopper call the shots.

Honestly Switch fans are weird. They treat old ports with shitty performance as the second coming of Christ.
But then Nintendo fans have always been disconnected with the rest of the industry.

Attached: Ever17-Coco-Yagami-640x960-2-200x300.jpg (200x300, 21K)

Yeah I have to admit, the second that police chopper swooped in during the original direct reveal a part of me thought it was gonna be a psycho pass tie in.
There may be a human protag working with the interdimensional bad guys but I doubt we'll see anyone as interesting as Makashima.

Threehouse is better than you think for selling short term releases. Especially for tittles people are are not hyped for already since it gives the developers the chance to actually sell the product without expensive CGI trailers.

You think she ever fucked Pipi?

Literally almost every company on the market? Almost every Jap game that releases in the West is on PC these days.

There will probably be a gameplay trailer closer to launch. I want to see some more of the legions skills. For axe we've only seen the shield and the explosive mine. Upgrading the legion skill trees is the replacement for buying skills from shops like in Bayonetta/DMC.

Attached: astral chain - dev axe.webm (800x450, 2.83M)

Some gameplay from the official site.
>youtu.be/FOkJKdYbtac
Also, remember during the threehouse how the dev had troubles chaining the boss arm? In this vid you can see there is also a "automatic" way to chain enemies that words like a combo move.

Attached: 1551328864001.jpg (1024x547, 116K)

>Astral Chain
>old port
Wrong thread?

>Astral Chain.
>Port.
Are you lost?

Attached: D0ht527WoAAfUVX.jpg (1535x2048, 197K)

i'm sorry but this webm just makes the game look like bootleg DMCV

Most of the people thought it was XBX2.

It... is a port, anons. Of a PS3 game.

He'd obviously talking about games like witcher 3, re5/6, alien isolation

Your shitposting is so pathetic that you deserve a babu.

Attached: 1551480968668.png (441x377, 116K)

If it were on a different system everyone would he hyped. Weird.

Which this thread is nothing about.

Attached: IMG_20190309_223325.jpg (1635x1118, 350K)

So these things are literally stands?
I'm in, game looks fun but i'm wait for the inevitable port

The only people who care about the Witcher are non-switch owning redditors who just spent three months going
>N-NUH UH YOUR SHITTY TABLET COULD NEVER RUN A REAL GAME LIKE THE WITCHER!
and are now very embarrassed.

Nah, PC'll be emulating it in a month after release
Stay eternally mad, consolecuck

they use those handcuff things to enslave and mind-meld with captured enemy monsters

Nah, it's just that Platinum doesn't really have a reason to look for other publishers.
And Babylon fall isn't even Nintendo

Again, Nintendo owns this new IP.

I can smell this comment

AND I FEEEEEEEEEEL

>get TSA and nmh3 on pc
>try astral chain on yuzu
Pretty good desu.

Meh... It's a five year old port anyway so who cares

About that, if you see the part where the arms stand is capture in the trailer.
>youtu.be/ckAZepoche4
You can see it already has the "police" theme in its body, which means you can't capture any legion like this was pokemon, the "captures" must be plot based.

This. Why are switch YouTubers so hyped? I already played it in another system in 2015. Why the fuck would I play it again downgraded? I'm looking forward to all the new stuff. Fuck the witcher.

Since it's a Platinum game, does it run at a constant 60 fps at least?

>30fps character action game

Yikes. This game would be perfect on anything BUT Switch. I'll stick to DMC5 thanks

it's not even 30 most of the time

gross

>port-begging fags.
>60-FPS fags

Attached: IMG_20190526_084707.jpg (1254x1200, 369K)

>DMCV
Why the fuck would DMC5 comparisons ever be a bad thing?

Play it on an emulator then.

Attached: 1560438974030.webm (960x540, 2.96M)

Nah it's a bootleg Nier Automata judging by the movement and animations.

nice movie

Because they are specifically use only for shitposting.

this, but then I don't know why they decided to port witcher 3 off all fucking games

I mean, one of the most successful games on switch is an open world RPG. A lot of Switch owners are lapsed gamers/nintendo fans who haven't really experienced the most recent big games.

Makes sense to try and capitalize on that new audience with games that offer a similar niche. I don't see how someone who only owns a switch would really care about how the performance compares to other consoles.

>action games with shoddy framerate
OOF

Pretty much, whoever actually buys witcher 3 on switch are absolute dumbasses, especially buying it at 60 bucks. Serisouly use that money to buy games intended on the switch. Playing the witcher 3 on the fucking toilet is not worth 60 fucking dollars

I honestly can't see the difference.

Meh. If it does well, it'll eventually get ported to the next more powerful system with a better framerate. But since it's a Platinum game, it won't, and this is all we're going to get so I don't see the point in bitching about it.

That's funny considering a multiplat game like Nier literally saved platinum then a Nintendo published one like bayonetta sold like shit on both wiiu and switch.

then you have some serious problems with your eyes
get checked immediately user

Attached: 1457137068151-1.gif (400x450, 706K)

If you put it that way I do see a difference, but is not a big deal for me. Hell, I played Banjo Tooie loads of times and never once stopped to think why the game suddenly went a little slow in some areas.

why are people excited for this again? It looks like typical Platinum shit
>dude le fancy shoop the woop flippity doo dah combo
>retard enemies that either do nothing or have 10,000 health on the highest difficulty
Artificial Hype. I noticed Yea Forums has a lot of platinum dick suckers. Literally no other site is talking about this shit.

If it weren't for Nintendo this shit company would have rightfully died. Just let Itsuno handle the genre Kamiya you fucking hack.

Attached: bleh.jpg (680x680, 85K)

>he never experienced DMC4 at 200FPS
I pity you.

I don't like DMC.

Figures. Usually people who play Platinum shit are too retarded for DMC
>t-this is to hard
>R-RULES OF NATURE NOW THIS IS EPIC YEAH *spams parry* I'M A FUCKING GOOOOOOD

>the Switch being a weak console makes devs go for really unique artstyles like in Astral Chain
HeMs saying that the weaker specs make devs go with creative visuals instead of “lol, slap the RE engine/UE4/Decima engine/etc on it!”

I don't like Bayonetta either.

I pity you even more.

>NINTENDO FANS ARE PORT BEGGARS!!!
>oh geez I wish this game was on PC

Fucking yikes.

The game looks cool. Too bad its [actual] weebshit.

What part of Nintendo owns the rights do you fags not understand?

and shit[shit]. Gameplay looks fucking boring. Kamiya likes to hide bad gameplay with stupid flashy shit. Him and Suda are niggers.

Just like Octopath
oh wait......

What the fuck do Kamiya and Suda have to do with this? Takahisa Taura is directing this game. Rent free.

Youtubers are hyped for literally everything, it's their source of income so to say.

It's some autistic shitposter that probably got blocked by Kamiya and won't shut the fuck up about him, just ignore him.

More like 30fps on Switch, 0fps on everything else*

*15fps with dips on the Breath of the Wild 2 emulator... I mean Yuzu in 5 years

>PS4
>Powerful hardware

Attached: Laughing kats.png (604x652, 384K)

Nintendo never owned Octopath, they just published it out of Japan because SE was lazy and had no faith on it. In the end SE still owned the IP.

>I'm in
>i'm wait
Fuck off ESL

> It looks like typical Platinum shit
Exactly. Other than TMNT, Platinum has never made a bad game. Why WOULDN'T people be excited?

>being excited for Japanese Phil Fish's latest 30fps Bayonetta rehash

BAHAHAHA
PRESS D TO DAB ON PLATINIGGERS

>Scalebound CANCELLED
>Bayo 3 DEV HELL
>Granblue CANCELLED
>Babylon's Fall DEV HELL
K E K

>mfw JPF will never, EVER make a good game

Attached: 1531320841679.jpg (331x319, 97K)

It has always been like this, it doesn't count if you beg for Nintendo games

Being this much of a fag

Scalebound looked like shit anyways.
Bayonetta 3 dev going well.
Granblue was never cancelled, cygames hired them to do the combat aspect.
Babylon looks like a PS5 game anyways so probs wont hear about it for a while.

Don't you have some tranny western game to jack off to?

either your brains are running on 24fps or you simply haven't experienced the perfect optimal framerate
If you play games for even a few months on 60-144fps, trying to play anything below 45 will make you vomit

FPS only matters in FPS competative games, RTS, racing and MOBA games.

Its redundant in any other game.

Action games suck cock.
>muh combos on punching bag enemies
>muh reddit protagonist with a quip XD

>Babylon looks like a PS5 game anyways
We only saw a CGI trailer. Also you fucking degenerate zoomers should fuck off with this whole retarded thinking that just because we're entering the new console gen the PS4/Xbone won't be receiving games anymore. PS4 is a huge fucking market, of course nobody is going to instantly switch from it. Persona 5 released on PS3 too in 2016 for your information.

Post more stylish webms

Is this your first console game gen switch?

This always happens.

Devs are allowed to make Launch games PS5 only you fucking nigger.

So this game has a "pathetic cuck" mode for journalism and casual. This is actually a good idea, you have to accept that moat of the public are fucking normalfags and casuals so adding a cuck mode for them is a smart move so the game doesn't bomb because is too hard. If the casuals want to get gud, they will try higher difficulties.

based

>Is this your first console game gen switch?
You should be asking yourself this.

>Devs are allowed to make Launch games PS5 only you fucking nigger.
You're a demented illiterate troglodyte.

What are you even doing in this thread?

Attached: 1560109526380.jpg (945x940, 245K)

Attached: astral chain - arrow legion.webm (800x450, 2.87M)

>literally mash square to win
but that's okay , because it's nintendo doing it

Hey user. Was Knack on the PS3?

Attached: Astral Chain - dev gameplay.webm (800x450, 2.81M)

>weapon wheel instead of instant swapping
Why does platinum keep fucking doing this instead of instant switches? DMC perfected it and Bayonetta implemented it. Platinum games is regressing

I am so mad that they didn't show what haircuts the girl has, that is gonna torment me for months.

>he's now comparing a first party Snoy funded and developed game to fucking Square Enix published Platinum game that's also a confirmed multiplat
Holy FUCKING shit you really are a nigger. An actual double digit IQ subhuman.

Never reply to me again.

You can instant shift two stands, but you have to open the wheel for a third one. It works like in Doom 2016, two weapons are set to quick shift everytime and you can choose which are.

Attached: astral chain - homunculus 2.webm (800x450, 2.96M)

>Bayonetta 3 dev going well.

KEK AT THE PLATISHIT DELUSION
>director quit mid-development
>not a peep in YEARS
>DMC5 announced AND released before Bayo 3 even gets gameplay footage

LMAO

DMC5 lets me cycle through 4 guns and 4 weapons at the instant push of a button. No fucking excuse from platinum

Not only does it matter with how good and responsive games feel, it also looks myriad times better than the eyesore that is "cinematic framerate".
No matter what game it is, even pure walking simulators, feel thousand times better with stable 60-144fps
It is a bold lie to suggest otherwise

>DMC5 this, DMC5 that...
I can already tell that post release threads are going to be hell.

The point isn't to win. The point is to look stylish while winning.

Attached: 1558368286927.jpg (2000x1333, 508K)

>can't compare games of the same genre

>n-n-n-no that doesnt count!

Attached: tenor (3).gif (568x320, 2.66M)

Every Platinum game has that. The problem is that journalists have no self-awareness so they get their feelings hurt when they have to pick Easy mode. This is why there's so many retarded editorials written about how "it's okay to play on easy."

There’s way too much hitstop in this game, that’s my main concern

I dare you to tell me people won't do it for shitposting instead.

do you only fight one enemy at a time?

>I hope there's a Makishima villain
He was the 2nd shittiest thing about psycho pass

In Bayonetta you just cycle through 2 things. Here you're going through 3 weapons and 5 stands that all do different things. DMC5's system is okay but it's a little bit clunky and is mostly about finding a bread-and-butter that cycles through a couple of attacks for each weapon instead of all of the weapons filling different niches.

W101 had the best system and this looks a little like that.

Yeah this game would be infinitely better on PC

you can overclock docked mode as well, I can't remember the exact figures but the GPU can be pushed around 10% higher.

No, the e3 footage showed several fights with groups of enemies.

>Here you're going through 3 weapons
Triggers like DMC weapons
> 5 stands that all do different things
d pad like Dante's styles with double tapp turning into a 5th stand ala DMC4 yamato.
Once again no fucking excuse when the action genre was already perfected

This is why difficulty modes keep getting easier.
Play Bayonetta 1 and then Bayonetta 2. Hard in Bayonetta 2 is about equivalent to normal on Bayonetta 1.
They have to lie because journalists keep trying to play on normal.

Yeah since after gamecube nintendo systems are so shit they cripple the few good game that are on them. thank fuck for emulators.

nani the fuck am I reading
this is literally the exact same people posting who were hyped for nier and dmc5 how the fuck do you come to this conclusion?

Attached: astral chain - dev arm 2.webm (800x450, 2.67M)

GOOD NEWS DMCBROS

THIS GAME FOOTAGE IS FRAUDULENT AND WHEN ON RELEASE ALL COPIES OF THE GAME WILL BE A 1 FOR 1 COPY OF DMC5, EXACTLY WHAT WE WANTED BROS

Don't you realize it yet? It's people who want to stir up things for no reasons other than baiting or shitposting. They should all die and left to be ignored.

Attached: 1560692317.jpg (807x680, 206K)

Graphicsfags need to be fucking gassed

I miss the good old days when Yea Forums was just shit and the posts held some kind of coherent logic.

When I made my devil breaker switching mod.
I used the diagonal direction inputs
e.g up+left for mega buster.

it works well. you can also hold LT & press a direction to get the less useful breakers like pasta breaker.

it's super easy to make efficient switch inputs even if you have like 15 things to switch between there's a way. so you're right there's no excuse.

Performance is more than just "graphics"

Why does this game makes many snoys seethe?

looks like it runs well to me

Because Snoys are stuck in westacuck hell. Normalfag PS4 owners don't care about this game but on Yea Forums you have a bunch of PS4 owning weebs that do. They only have their PozzStation 4 which has no good third party Japanese support due to all the censorship and the PS5 will have even less weeb games while Switch here is getting full on animu games on it. The Snoys are too poor to afford a gaming PC that will be able to emulate this and their only gamble for this generation didn't pay off.

This is an observation of a neutral party and it's objectively true.

Attached: 1451368793822.webm (1920x1080, 2.84M)

Kill yourselves. I own almost all of DmC titles, a PS4, and I'm planning to buy a switch for Astral Chain and DAEMON X MACHINA. Whatever you're tying to pull off won't work because people are genuinely excited and having fun speculating about a good upcoming action game.
I could understand not liking the game. But trying to make everything tied to garbage-tier consolewarfaggotry behavior is fucking gay and you should be sure to kill yourself to ensure your rotten genetic lineage does not leave any leftovers, so that your kind may disappear from the face of this earth.

Fucking niggers. This is why we can't have good things on Yea Forums anymore. Since late 2014 the same has been occurring to Yea Forums with shonentards trying to make everything into a saleswar or something. Fucking kill yourselves

Attached: 1560692687.jpg (1200x1186, 361K)

I thought allcaps was a good way to show
sarcasm but I guess there's no stopping american retardation.

>DmC

Attached: 1560691930756.jpg (448x560, 47K)

Do we know yet if we can ride the dog around the city or can it only be used in fights?

I'm sorry. But after all these years wasted on this website I became legitimately unable to distinguish between sarcasm/irony and legitimate posts.
Blame phoneposting for this mistake.

Attached: 1560693482.png (1825x221, 77K)

Platinum hating seems to be worse during euro prime time. US evenings and during treehouse had some good astral chain threads. Probably eurocucks still mad about Bayonetta moving to nintendo, which is not as popular in their region. Imagine not being PS4 + Switch + PC master race and getting all the good games on whatever platform they release on.

He said it forces the issue you thick fuck. Not that it couldn't happen.

I can’t believe we’re getting this so soon. I’ve never been more hyped.

Attached: C68C604E-C67B-426E-9B02-C4BD1AE67F7A.jpg (331x331, 24K)

social media and to a lesser extent reddit/youtube/etc. are what really killed this site
why bother making a good post when you mostly browse somewhere else where you have an identity instead of just shitposting here for a quick giggle

You can pull your legion out at any time, so yeah you can ride it. You have to use them in the city to collect corruption, deal with civilians, and for some detective stuff.

Attached: Screenshot_20190616-100355_YouTube.jpg (1920x1080, 796K)

>hyped for 30fps QTE buttonmasher garbage

So this is the power of the Shitglitch master race...

>using your legendary invisible demon slave to beat the shit out of some random dude on the street
This game is going to ruffle some Californian feathers.

Attached: 1550397714177.png (1200x1000, 23K)

>stop enjoying it.
>STOP

Feel free to enjoy your kiddy kusoge but don't expect us not to laugh at you

It feels so refreshing. This entire generation and the end of the last one have all been about games getting announced with no definite release date. It's retarded.

Yeah haha Platinum would never do that to us, BASED phil fish!

>us
>le nigger doesn't play games just shitposts about them legion
kys

Same here. I don't mind giving Nintendo my money though. If this was a PS4 exclusive or something I'd probably not buy it but if I'm forced to buy something for a console I'd rather it be Nintendo than the cucks in San Fran.

I don't know hoe retarded you have to be to actually like nintendo. This looks so gay
> :O look at all those bright and vibrant colours I know what I'm drawing next on my deviantart!

it had to be dumbed down since it had to run on both.

2 isn't on Shita. It's PS4 exclusive

What games do you like, user?

Kneel user! Kneel!

Attached: 1552689057944.jpg (1200x1186, 137K)

I watched a gameplay video and there were fucking jaggies EVERYWHERE.
How can Nintensöys accept this? sub720p after experiencing 4k is literally eyecancer.

>muh stylized visuals
too bad you cant really appreciate them at 600p with no anti aliasing

>grafixx
Enjoy your boring games who need to be as appealing as possible to counter balance the enormous costs invested in marketing or graphics when the results are diminishing returns tier

>hurrurhurrurrrhjrhbrurururr grafix anti aliasing bad hurrr low res good hurhrjrhurrururhurhrurhurhruhruhu
How about Nintendo actually releases some good hardware? Ohhh you can have all your little toddler visuals you want, they could at least make them not like literal jaggie ridden shit.

You may have played it on another system, but you are not everyone on the planet. People may also want to play the game because it is now portable.

Is this the only existing fanart of the MC

Attached: 1560696843442.jpg (1200x1186, 361K)

Please don't respond to Blunderfag. There is no way to argue with him.

Attached: 1554717966294.png (1016x884, 257K)

Kek

does it have jap voices?

Implyign this wont get a PC/PS4/XBONE port after 4-6 months

lamo

It won't.

sauce nigga

Most likely that it has dual audio since almost every weeb game in the Switch has it.

nice

>nintendo.e3press.com/Event
Username: Nintendo
Password: E32019!
Astral Chain is listed under the first party list.

Wait, the password is wrong, is Mario2019!

I have this too. It's kind of cute.

Attached: 1552689114674.jpg (3312x4095, 734K)