How mad is Yea Forums going to be when he gets revealed?

How mad is Yea Forums going to be when he gets revealed?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 135K)

Not much because I'm older than 18 and therefor don't care about smash.

He should have been in since smash 4

honestly super fun to play as in PSABR

Not even a huge Tekken fan, and I think he'd be fucking rad. Plus, imagine the memes of Heihachi tossing Steve into a volcano.

>implying Sakurai is including a no-name geezer from a franchise nobody outside the FGC knows about

I think Namco just wants to retire him now that two of his voice actors have died and Nintendo would take that into account.

Tekken 7 is still having enormous success even though it's been out for 2 years (more than 3 in arcades).

Attached: t1-s4.jpg (323x243, 9K)

Heihachi already appeared in Playstation All-Stars, so Kazuya is more likely.

he WAS planned for smash 4 actualy, but scrapped due to being hard to develop. they went with ryu instead because street fighter combos fit to smash more naturally.

namco got cucked out of a 2nd fighter

We have everyone we’d ever need on the roster. You wanna add in a character from the best selling fighting game franchise, be my guest.

Tekken fan here. I want Jack.

You can bet your ass more people know Tekken than Smash

fpbp

can smash babys even perform electrics?

Interviewer: Between Bandai and Namco, were there any other strong candidates for inclusion as a fighter?

Sakurai: There were none. We basically thought of all the characters at the start of development. We decided on characters we knew we could make. However, there were a few in consideration, such as Heihachi from “Tekken.”

>Smash
>Has almost all popular Nintendo characters beloved by people of all ages + more famous third party characters
>Series has the biggest fanbase and the most sold fighting game title (Smash Bros Brawl)
>Games get double the attention of other AAA games when ever a new DLC is announced

>Tekken
>???
>Has some angry old dudes and a wrestler in a tiger mask

Attached: tontu3.jpg (300x326, 7K)

Attached: el presidente.jpg (462x101, 7K)

I ended up playing with a group of random people, including two who were very clearly dedicated Smash players, and none of them could do a shoryuken.

>HE'S IN, HERE'S A BUNCH OF BULLSHIT SPECULATION

do you retards ever get sick of this, jesus christ

Attached: 1523777471163.jpg (320x371, 63K)

Why should I be mad? Everyone that matters is already in the base game, and after Banjo and the Hero there's no one really big who deserves getting in.
The last two character will just be the cherry on the top. Hell, they could be two reskin of piranha plant for all I care and it would still be the best roster I could have asked for.

Fighting game.

Very. Fuck this old faggot any other fighting game character would be better.

Casuals can easily play Smash because the controls are simplified, tilting a direction and pressing a button at the same time is easier than doing semi-circles and other shit. People can also not like normal fighting games yet like smash so not really a weird concept that some people (even those who are professionals) can't do basic moves in traditional fighting games.

Grandpa Heihachi would be based but I would rather have Yoshimitsu as rep for both Tekken and Soul Calibur.

Attached: DTS8B7tXcAI8-tY.png (780x626, 825K)