youtube.com/watch?v=uwH46j9IsDw
youtu.be/zb4mv6nHR9Y
youtube.com/watch?v=P3PbcS5Gadk
youtu.be/hWRy1ypL4Fs
finalfantasy.fandom.com/wiki/Ifalna
nhentai.net/g/101409/
youtu.be/PbQPbKAUKEE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Aerith's butt in this pic drives me nuts.

That place was a whore house wasnt it

tifas knockers are doing it for me

Tifa's better.

Attached: don corneo.jpg (920x799, 215K)

lol rip

i never masturbated to the game models you retard, just the overblown proportions fanart has given her since the game came out. who gives a fuck what she looks like in game, it's about what people really want her to look like nom sayin

childbearing hips

Attached: aeris (4).jpg (707x1000, 75K)

Can't bear children when you're dead.

Attached: tifa.jpg (237x213, 9K)

MY LIFE INTO PIECES

It pisses me off when people are complaining about the remake breast size when her breast size was never consistint to begin with, the censorship is the bra and leggings.

Harsh

they literally said the crossdressing bit would be in you shitposting retard

>its the xth weeb waifu thread

Talk atleast about videogames you retarded incels.

Or when you're Tifa. Cloud just keeps bringing more kids home.

this but their tummies

The word of a corporation means nothing. It will be "in the game" when it's actually in the game and people are playing through it.

Until that point there is nothing to stop them removing it.

Neither can Tifa since AC, at least to me, made Cloud seem completely disinterested in Tifa.

...is he a reliable source?

Not something Tifa can throw stones over...

Do you guys think Cloud is cut or uncut?

2x Cut

There's no Jews in FF7 so no reason to be cut.

So a eunuch? I believe it

Hojo being the closest thing

For me it's their legs.

Why do people wants this stupid quest so much .

Attached: 1557127710244.png (800x445, 476K)

I notice you’re not excluding Cloud

Not very progressive

Attached: moviebob_as_nazi_twitter_feed_extremism.jpg (2098x1500, 395K)

It would be taken out for a dumb reason if it was taken out, it’s part of the game’s very lighthearted tone, and most people here are just gay okay?

If there was a version of that pic without Cloud I would be much happier.

Reminder he’s progressive because he associates conservative politics with the white chad kids who bullied him.

From the start Tifa has been all tits and all legs.

Attached: Tifa Lockheart.jpg (720x1348, 124K)

anything with the two leading ladies is a-ok

Attached: tifaeris.png (1200x990, 394K)

And that's why she's best girl.

I don't think I would have got into VII if it wasn't for that section

iirc the writer implied they are together but their relationship is on the rocks at that point but i guess its kind of interpretation. regardless he says he doesnt think a relationship with aeris would fare any better.

She’s with Zack at least. Wasn’t the writer Nomura? Where did he say this if I may ask?

Because trap fetish

No. I come here to fap

Who?

Bob Chipman. Guy in that pic

What's his deal?

Tifa makes me feel funny

Tifa bringing the bantz

Attached: 1435489416767.png (2000x1921, 636K)

Because it's comedic gold. At that point Cloud is so serious business that seeing Aerith dress him like a girl is a great tension breaker before the plate comes crashing down.

>Squeenix is removing trannies while Paradox and CDPR are adding them

based.

He’s a fat nerd so think Magneto except a fat nerd who thinks transgender women of color are the master race and is exceptionally classist toward downscale white americans because they do not tolerate the same dysfunctional underclass he thinks must be tolerated and enabled.

It's the fucking princible of the thing.

Cdpr probably aren't actually having trannies, they just said it to shut them up like when they said witchery 3 would have gay romance

But the removal of all the rpg features is inexcusable.

This is now a Tifa/Aerith thread.

Attached: __aerith_gainsborough_and_tifa_lockhart_final_fantasy_vii_and_etc_drawn_by_yukataro__sample-c850a1e8 (850x656, 159K)

Attached: __aerith_gainsborough_and_tifa_lockhart_final_fantasy_vii_and_etc__d019378774f58b083fb229e143821282. (740x890, 86K)

I am very interested how that section of the game will be handled. It was so very unique.

Attached: tifaeris.jpg (616x609, 56K)

>had an idea about a doujin where Aerith just uses Cloud to get to Tifa and cucks him
>mfw never learned how to draw

Attached: 1539977453836.jpg (702x562, 61K)

>"Why don't you dress up as a girl?"
>"What?"
>"It's the only way."
>"That is not happening."
>*hard cut to them dressed up, entering corneo's mansion."
e-z

Attached: ff7 dressed.jpg (627x524, 42K)

>resetera will hate straight male dressing as woman
>Yea Forums will support them just like now they supporting shitting on C2077
>Square-Enix will delete that part from game
>Yea Forums will buy censored game, resetera won't

Can't bear children when you are a femcuck either.

Attached: 59652282_590628474762465_8822891794025440829_n.jpg (480x480, 23K)

Sephiroth is canonically Jewish.

also when you're a tranny ;^)

Attached: 1560398738872.jpg (846x523, 53K)

Except it's not. They've said multiple times that this will still be in the game.

why would someone save this image
why would someone MAKE this image

Attached: oink.jpg (1276x1367, 182K)

Do Japs ever use jews in their stories?

sdfsdfsdfwesdff

oink

I know right :^)

Attached: IMG-20190613-WA0001~2.jpg (2000x3406, 1.14M)

>outright stated that they'll keep it in the game
>Thread after thread of getting mad at the literal air about "IT'LL BE CENSORED" "IT WON'T FLY IN TODAY'S GENERATION" "DA SJWS" "CENSORSHIP"

Attached: 220px-Rent_Free_Poster[1].jpg (220x344, 35K)

They are not but Sephiroth is an exception.

This explains why s/he has no ass and tits anymore

Attached: Aeris is a chestlet.jpg (1920x1080, 114K)

You know they're just gonna make Cloud grab a wig and make him look like Lightning

Attached: images (21).jpg (480x640, 21K)

Tifa looks TOO sexy, it is uncanny. What is this effect exactly?

I kinda like the meta aspect of it

Attached: (Mizuryu Kei) MORAL CRISIS - 24.jpg (983x1400, 166K)

Cloud is such an ass that you can tell he didn't call back Tifa in more than two months from his missing calls history on his phone alone when he found Denzel.
Even at the start of the movie he fucked off somewhere for a good while and he won't even call her back. Yet, he keep a message of a dead girl from 2 years ago.

I can only imagine the amount of BS Tifa has to put up with in this relationship. They barely have any romantic interaction in other media as well

Cloud is not fit for romances

I think her ass looks fine mate. Look at the curvature, the ass stands out nicely. It's just that the dress isn't so tight on her anymore.

Attached: tumblr_psyy8nf59R1qh6wo2_1280.jpg (1043x682, 84K)

I think Yea Forums is the only online community were thousands of board contained civil wars are waged.

I will draw it for you my friend one day. Now would you like it puru yuri or with added extra?

Tifa is destined to be eternally femcucked. She'd be better with Rude or even fucking Reno or whatever, not Cloud.

Attached: 10b5a9bd77d10f339ae4179bd9396cad.jpg (502x720, 65K)

So if they are going to keep the crossdressing thingy, will they also keep the Honey Bee Inn?

Attached: honeyhunk.jpg (1280x720, 120K)

you know people will complain if the process is cut out like that

Wew , that's some hardcore mental gymnastics right there. It's like me saying that Tifa has a huge ass now because of pic related

He's some old Nintendo sperg that was bullied alot as a kid for being a Nintendo sperg.

As an adult with a video making career it has hyperinflated his ego and he uses his platform to push progressive politics so hard that he behaves like a literal fascist.

His hatred of conservative politics comes from his massive hateboner of Call of Duty and tactical shooter FPS that took over the gaming image and made gaming mainstream. He associates that with the jock kids who used to bully him for playing his Gameboy in school.

tl;dr he see the chads who bullied him takeover his escapist hobby so he has to fight back by pushing progressivism and defending Nintendo.

Probably, but not as explicit.

Pure yuri would be great.

>Corpse fags fuming again at best girl
This will never not make me smile

Attached: 1434302056871.png (172x189, 43K)

There are two layers of thick standing out leather like fabric on Tifa, while Aerith wears cotton dress which hangs from her ass freely, you retarded schizoid.

Aerith always struck me as "cute" rather than hot. Unless they use her legs in the remake, nothing of her body stand out

Tifa somehow combines both.

Retard, I'm Tifa crack shipper, I don't give a shit about Aerith. Tifa doesn't deserve someone like Cloud bro, she should go for someone who actually care about her in the long run and isn't autistic.

This x100

But Rude isn't a crack ship. Is Reno, because of that really long fanfic in the early 2000s?

>it's not cut but instead of Cloud dressing up like a woman he finds a secret entrance to break into Corneo's place and save them
SOULLESS

I wish the west ever got this:
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=058JQUM3t6s

Aeris wears obviously a sundress that's very puffy around her waist, you have to be beyond delusional to believe that this implies she has a big ass>you retarded schizoid
Oh my, it seems that your a little bit upset over Aeris loosing her assets, user

Attached: 1546144137910.jpg (555x681, 93K)

>tl;dr he see the chads who bullied him takeover his escapist hobby so he has to fight back by pushing progressivism and defending Nintendo.
That sounds retarded.

>I'm crack shipper
GO HOME WHALE

Speaking of Honey Bee Inn, last time I played the game I was able to get picked by Don Corneo despite not entering the Honey Bee Inn. It wouldn't actually let me enter the Inn itself, I think talking outside just got me the last item. This happen to anyone else? Australian copy of the game if that helps.

Attached: 1349167721000.png (640x360, 366K)

We only ship her with Cloud because he's the main protagonist "which make him the golden prize" but realistically speaking, he is pretty bad partner with the way he acts toward her. What type of guy won't call back his lover in MONTH'S.

Tifa is just so deeply in love with him.

I honestly don't want it, or rather what they'd turn it into. The remake is all about realism and there's no way the silliness of group squats, getting a dress, and so on will carry over well into it.

Oh I know, but that's exactly how it's gonna happen.
She had the bigger ass in the original.

Attached: thicc.png (776x1199, 716K)

Movieblob is a retard so the boot fits. He also describes seeing Mario Bros 3 in The Wizard for the first time as his "9/11 moment"

Technically it is crack ship, since Tifa isn't interested in any of these guys. I don't ship her with Reno that much so I have no idea about any good fanfics with them, but the ones with Barret on the other hand... I generally like her getiing BBC, because I'm a POC myself

Cloud is a complicated nigger, and Tifa seems to be the kind of slut who likes stuff like that

Attached: RTifa2.jpg (848x1200, 476K)

Her design certainly got complicated.

>ship
Who invited tumblr?

There were shipwars and debates even before Tumblr was created, fucking zoom zoom.

all the new fanart made me appreciate her new looks

Attached: 75209825_p0.jpg (800x1247, 423K)

That picture isn't from the original though.

>grandpa is getting angry again

>First release is two blu-rays worth of content
>Only Midgar
>Thinking the section will be cut, rather than expanded upon
It was totally complained about in BOTW, right?

>Shipping
>on fucking Yea Forums
I smell a whale

Nomura admitted that the only reason for that was because it was how faggots expected Cloud to behave. So gre made Cloud behave that way in other media.

Seethe
I was talking in general. The other fag implied shipping comes from tumblr, while the biggest ship wars were present in the fandoms long before he was even born.
I'm not fat

it will happen to you

start a family nigga

>He also describes seeing Mario Bros 3 in The Wizard for the first time as his "9/11 moment"
In what way? That sounds pretty fucked.

It will be in, I just hope it will be as fun and lighthearted as in the OG.
Wall Market was one of my favorite parts of Midgar, music and atmosphere and all.

they confirmed they wouldn't cut it

Attached: 1560663379523.jpg (1920x1080, 528K)

why the fuck

Are you trying to make user ruin his own life? You're a real piece of shit.

>durrr my life suck durrr
>Oh, I know! I'll start a family! This will fix everything!
Yikes, you're a fag

I hope they stay true to these dress designs.

>lonely boomer complains on Yea Forums
das sad

Attached: 1473953612322.jpg (570x942, 112K)

Cloud looks so retarded in this picture

Resetera is going to be pissed if it's cut and even if it's not cut.

I think the fixed his chinky face in the latest trailer

It's in his autobiography. I've only ever read that excerpot from screencaps so I've got no idea what the true context is but I'd assume it would be his epoch which he divides his life on. Before The Wizard and In the Year of The Wizard.

I demand a screenshot

Didn't say it was.

Attached: 1556970735906.png (325x201, 124K)

Just makes Tifa's tits look even weirder...

> stupid quest
Funniest part of the game. Perfect delivery.
Nowadays the entire sequence is controversial because the internet has added whole new geopolitical hyper-dimensions to the idea of a man wearing a dress.
But back in 1997, it was a just a funny thing. Don Corneo was a fat man too. That was also funny.
We were able to laugh.

Attached: the_road.jpg (620x368, 105K)

just watch it

I just realized how lame and generic they made Aerith's dress

just like YOUR FACE

I'm kinda suprised so little people ever talk about her new outfit. Majority of ff fags don't seem to have a lot of interest in her for some reason

nobody gives a fuck about her dead ass. that's why she was reviled at some literally who event and tifa got e3 attention

Attached: 1560669641976.jpg (1920x1080, 609K)

I miss the big buttons.
>reviled
Tifafags are retarded.

Attached: aeris inked.jpg (514x736, 90K)

as it's supposed to be

Attached: 1436636836132.png (1280x938, 981K)

oh no a typo. fuck off with your head whore

>Aerisfag is going mental again

Attached: 1450491362167.jpg (449x546, 37K)

The only reason people talj about tifa so much is because "muh brest nurf" while Aerith looks pretty much the same, except the fact they changed her dress color.

Also, being real, Tifa is MUCH more popular than her.

>i have no argument
>better call out his typo
come on user
don't be that guy

kek, stay mad Tifafag. Can't cope with your shit waifu not being as beautiful as Aerith?

>Cloud returns home
>Mom says he should get an older girlfriend
>She knows full well he's had a crush on Tifa and she's younger than him

Fucking savage.

Attached: Brutal.jpg (460x1321, 183K)

Cope phoneposters.

Attached: aeris smug.jpg (467x700, 69K)

Waifus aren't worth arguing over. Waifufags should squirm.

I just realized that indeed you are right about Cloud's mom knowing about her son's crush and advising him on getting older, better girlfriend. It gets even funnier since Clouds remembers this just a room next to Aerith's.

Don't forget what Cloud says to her when she asks him to get some older chick
>not interested

Attached: 1560205571589.jpg (601x544, 93K)

you're being that guy user

amen

You corpsefag are hilarious, please continue, you're all very entertaining

>Corpse user is a 30 something year old guy
>has no family
>wastes his days on Yea Forums being triggered over his waifu
>does also really bad edits of said waifu
>is insanely triggered by Tifa
>"ships" hence why he is a faggot
>samefags like an insane person
Did I miss something?

fuck off you normie election tourist zoomer, your kind literally ruined this site beyond repair

Zach is so based. I hope they work this into the remake youtu.be/MOJ91H4mraU

>muscular Cloud crossdressing
Yes

Fucking Hijacked

Why does Cloud matter's when Aerith is clearly Zack's women? Heck, Zack is arguably a better deal than Cloud.

Zack would go into the middle of danger just to see him, love, while Cloud would rather fuck off somewhere alone.

I hope they add to the mission prep and put in a makeup minigame where you can either let the girls do his makeup or try to do it yourself.

Yeah no shit

Now you spooked him

US is under dictatorship of crossdressers and trannies so i see no reason for them to cut this scene. They will probably make it even longer

They probably make it a lot more serious. Like turning Corneo into some slumlord who means business. Tifa will probably get raped

Would be cool if they added it to the cinematic when he defends clouds like in CC.

cloud had a hard life, he looks broken, distant and confused after the events in crisis core.

youtube.com/watch?v=pteSoHAIJ5Y

people want(ed) the original game upgraded to HD, thats it.
cutting bits out will be a game dropped from most of the original players. if they didnt already. (you lost me at episodic release. I have completed 7 3 times, I dont need to do it again.)

It never really crossed my mind how hard she was shitting on Tifa when she said this.

Attached: Cloud's Mam.jpg (244x609, 70K)

>Tifa will probably get raped
nice

cloud's goofy ass spinning jump into the train carriage, and having such a serious face drinking mountain dew in a bar gives me hope for more goofy shit

>any women who crosses Tifas quest to get Clouds dick
>dies
based

Attached: 1505000341231.jpg (595x950, 223K)

>her name is Claudia Strauss

Cloud is a polak.

Why doesn't she have the same last name as him?

Seethe.

I still don't understand how they could actively choose to chop a single game up into multiple parts for the sake of selling it to the consumer multiple times, spend the better part of a decade (((((making))))) it, and still not have something to actually sell.
I swear the guys being forced to work on this dead-end project looked at octopath's overwhelming success and wanted to kill their bosses.

I bet Cloud gave himself Strife to try to sound cool. Wouldn't surprise me, fucking loser.

Instead of that bullshit PS4 port of the PC version they should have given it the treatment FF8 is getting now, they could still do the remake but that way they wouldn't be hanging all the people that just wanted an 'ultimate' version of the original out to dry.

I can understand the idea of it simply becoming too large to fit into a single game but that would only be an acceptable concept if the pieces (ideally 2) were released fairly close to eachother. When you break a game into what will most likely be 3 or more parts and then spread it across a 10+ year timespan it becomes less of an annoyance and more of an narrative and gameplay ruining experience.

How are they going to handle things like carrying over progress from one game to the next with a four year gap between episodes? What about the large amount of side content, some of it took quite a while to progress through, are they going to shove all of that into episode 3? What about backtracking? It just goes on and on.

I love that Cloud is such a loser. Can relate.

>drinking mountain dew
you're wrong

Attached: 1560534823049.jpg (668x483, 40K)

>also known as Mrs. Strife
She was married?

Why does Tifa love her girlfriend's butt so much?

Attached: 1450964809316.jpg (850x1313, 1.06M)

> Cloud jacks off into the lifestream, 9 months later babby pops out of it

>Playing FFVII right now
I dont understand how they going to stretch Midgar into full game.

It's even funnier when you consider they 'restarted' development about two years ago, up until then it was a total FF15 clone and what we're getting now I guess is some kind of compromise. Whoever's bright idea it was to start spilling details about this shit before they even wrote a line of code is to blame, they painted themselves into making it an action RPG despite the rest of the industry embracing turn-based gameplay because, surprise surprise, it was never 'dead' in the first place.

We don't yet know if by "full game" they mean 20 hours or 45.

Explore 8 sectors instead of 2/3?

>Cloud drinks 100% alcohol
>while Tifa drinks only water
unwokeness confirmed

Attached: triggered.jpg (796x975, 143K)

why does nobody complain that aeris has no hips anymore? literally 0

Her new dress does nothing to show them off. Kinda disguises them actually

also the fact it was known tifa had theboobs and aerith the ass

Dad disappeared.
The dark reality of this is that he was probably one of those former humans who got turned into a monster at the reactor.

you only spent like 3-5 hours there, and you barely explore it, even on the return via basejump

NOBODY CARES

oh fuuuck me I never thought of that
holy fuck that makes so much sense

Attached: Cloudia.jpg (964x1243, 220K)

because she is now a shemale (and that's a good thing)

there's actually a bit in the E3 trailer during aeristh gameplay where you can make out nude wide hips and nice butt from her back

Attached: trapss.jpg (663x960, 115K)

would be a nice addition to his background story

People dont like Aerith.
There is a reason the crowd went nuclear whenever tifa was mentioned.
Tifa is widely more liked than her.

They said Midgard is gonna be fully explotable

Repeating this won't make it true user. Aerisposting was consistent until E3. And will likely resurface when we have another trailer or the game itself.

>nude wide
>nude

huge*

based AND redpilled

>and that's a good thing
Get OUT

They just write the game again

>repeating this won't make it true user. Aerisposting was consistent until E3
Lying makes baby Jesus cry nigger

Nah, he fell through a rift in time and space and ended up in a another world where he eventually moved on, remarried and had two beautiful daughters.

Attached: headcanon.jpg (1920x1080, 479K)

newfag, got it

Attached: honk.jpg (1779x997, 138K)

Aeris means strife in Greek so Cloud and dead girl are meant to be together.

>just making shit up and spouting at anyone who calls you out on it newfag
BASED

Are you done, newfag?

Attached: consider.png (800x917, 495K)

Keep up the good work, fellow corpse nig

It's always Tifa v Aerith. Why is Yuffie never part of the debate?

Like I haven't played FF7, so I legit don't know. Is she just annoying and loud or something?

Attached: illust_75241876_20190616_050657.jpg (848x1200, 661K)

Attached: ching chong.jpg (223x349, 36K)

>Like I haven't played FF7, so I legit don't know.

why do you type like a fucking zoomer

they said the scene will be in but i have no faith it'll be cute or sexy. nothing in the game so far has had any sex appeal.

based

>Local folklore was that people who died went over Mt Nibel (which is why Tifa got into that accident)
Holy shit, that makes too much sense. Why the fuck did the game not follow up on this?

she's like 12, you have to go out of your way to unlock her, and she steals your shit repeatedly

>crossdressing played for laughs
How very problematic.

>Like I haven't played FF7, so I legit don't know. Is she just annoying and loud or something?
You should play the game to find out! Yuffie isn't a romantic interest of Cloud

So both Cloud/Tifa's deceased parents became makonoids.

Attached: scared.gif (500x532, 904K)

Yuffie was an optional character, dude.

>that face

on honey bee you only get the panties and the make up and both are optional

GO TO BED ALREADY GRANDPA

It's universally comedic.

Attached: 9245667.png (597x304, 348K)

Attached: 1527316651417.jpg (1200x1212, 367K)

Tifas new VA is cute

Attached: Tifas VA.jpg (1365x2048, 288K)

>33
Did she has Cloud at 12? wtf

pretty sure Cloud's mom was straight up killed by Seph's hand

Here it is in English youtube.com/watch?v=wdryxmMbVM0&list=PL305DD0D525301357&index=10&t=0s

I don't understand how this shit hasn't been patched back into the game yet. You got shit like Mario 64 that's been completely decompiled but very little hacking love for FF7, just a bunch of shitty models for the PC version.

Yea Forums keeps saying they are going to cut it but they haven’t removed it from recent things.

Attached: 089A1D9C-4160-4CD0-BA69-E872BC4F8DB8.jpg (560x328, 50K)

that art is her when Cloud is a kid
she looks noticeably older in crisis core

is there a way to emulate crisis core?

It's such a iconic part, there is no way they cut it

>Clouds mum is a great cuck
>so he invites Zack to supper
The little things, man

Attached: 1535688076395.jpg (530x520, 93K)

youtube.com/watch?v=ZF5ISPVohpE

uwotm8

how2emulate crisis core

>cuck
fuck, I meant cook

Attached: 1496591942886.png (924x918, 964K)

>You got shit like Mario 64 that's been completely decompiled but very little hacking love for FF7, just a bunch of shitty models for the PC version.
Because I think the whole honey bee area wasn't completely finished and could be iffy if sewn together with the rest of the game.

Not iconic, but sure as hell memorable.

he was 16 in the flashback
not that being preggers at 17 is much better, mind you

that show was such a trainwreck

His dad, retard.

Rude is cute

Nah they'll actually add a materia that will make Cloud a woman with a functional womb and Tifa will lez out with her.

Attached: 1446272801804.jpg (713x900, 104K)

cloud is some crazy fuck swinging his sword around in an alleyway and screaming

perfect

First half was great. And then Aliens.

>tifas tits not censored
kek

this user gets it

stay mad, strawberryfag.

In that case it'd be tricky, yeah, but if you look at the playlist there's an absolute fuckton of cut content. More than enough for a Director's Cut-style mod like other games have. I'm sure it'd be a technical nightmare to implement, don't get me wrong, but it's a shame it's all just sitting there.

While on the subject of crazy fucks. It's been years now since I played FF7, but did the game ever explain what number two in the pipe was in Aerith's sector?

LUAU

I forgot about this, can you jog my memory?

>technical nightmare to implement
It all depends on how the original coders wrote things.
Would be funny if they actually added all the cut content into the remake just to surprise everyone.

I also love how sephiroth repeats Zack's dying words, and smugs the fuck up.

This guy.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 23K)

Ppsspp

He was a "clone" just like black cloak dudes. He just didn't have a cloak. Yet.
Most likely because Jenova hadn't started moving again by that time.

Inside this pipe.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 71K)

Zero2 for life, faggot

>Sirea
why

>says lmao stay mad afterwards

Attached: 1557844289508.jpg (443x471, 89K)

E

Not my image.

Makes sense. I just don't remember if the game ever tells you the clones were branded so it went over my head completely.

>Upon returning to Sector 5 after receiving the Sector 5 Key from Bone Village, residents report seeing him leave "mumbling something about a reunion".

It's great that like re2make, se got people who grew up fans of FF7 to join the team.

Earliest foreshadowing of Sephiroth clones. He's gone when you come back later.

I feel I need to replay the game.

can you cure him?

t. 21 year old zoomer playing the game for the first time

6/10. Would befriend

Nomura confirmed it's in though. It's one of his favorite segments from the series.

No.

In a small town traditional village that's perfectly fine. My grandmother was married at 15 and had 3 kids by the time she was 20.

Attached: 1349355612901.png (512x512, 518K)

They were really stupid about the whole tattoo thing.
The reason Cloud didn't have one was because he was supposedly a "failure." (I guess that means he wasn't completely stripped of any will of his own or something, but didn't benefit like members of SOLDIER do)
But later, we learn that Red XIII has one of the tattoos, but he wasn't fucked up at all like Cloud or the clones were. If anything, he was just a SOLDIER in the form of a sentient lion.

This is a good doujin, time to bust another nut to it

FF7 was weird and probably having one of the most confusing lore or inconsistent.

was zack branded

No, he was a SOLDIER.
He literally already had the process done to him before and it just made him more badass.

Red XIII's tattoo is a hanging plot thread, the possibility of him being a clone or involved in the Jenova project is mentioned once and then never brought up again.

Interestingly enough, he was originally meant to be in SOLDIER, and there was supposed to be a subplot about Hojo making other clones of him which you'd have to fight. Since all of that was cut, the tattoo doesn't make sense in the final game. All it really tells us is that Hojo likes numbering his subjects across multiple experiments.

Hojo only branded his research subjects. Cloud technically counts but he was stored in Nibelheim instead of the Midgar labs so maybe that's why he never got a number.

Attached: experiment.jpg (1024x768, 153K)

It's too late user. You've unleashed unspeakable cuckholdery now. You can't take it back

also meant for

They won't cut the crossdressing or Honey Bee Inn. Only the latter might get a facelift, but that's because it's a parody of a Japanese love hotel which doesn't really make sense outside of their culture. Any allusions or implications of prostitution or sex throughout that whole sequence are tongue-in-cheek only. FFXIV has had plenty of risque content, they're not going to shy away from it.

Well AC is a pile of garbage so how are you feeling now buster?

Nothing, because I agree with you.

so can anyone think of a logical reason cloud wasn't branded
maybe hoop left the basement abruptly?

Everybody's talking about sex and humour getting cut, but is there any evidence they've replicated the real aesthetic of the game yet?

Attached: Estabishment_File_61.jpg (2071x2986, 699K)

Am I wrong in thinking that FF7 never explains what exactly Jenova cells do to people, other than make them have an urge to go wherever Jenova is? There is implications that it makes them superstrong, but everyone in FF7 seems to be basically equal in strength as long as they know how to use materia.

Saddest part about the scene is that Aeris actually can sense when somone dies, and you see the moment hit her and she reacts by praying.

More

Considering the alleged length of the remake, it’s gotta be in

They haven't.
They won't.
It's literally ffzoomer.

>Implying that Tifa wants to bear the offspring of that cuckboy Cloud
>Implying she isn't a breeding bitch for Nanaki
>Implying that those new pups in the special ending of VII weren't popped out from Tifa's womb due to the generic experiments on him that allowed him to breed with humans
Nice try, Aerithfats.

Attached: Screenshot_20190616-101128_Dolphin.jpg (754x598, 335K)

Crisis core is shit and your'e shit.

Pretty much what you said.

this should've been the thread

Attached: tifaeris2.jpg (690x662, 56K)

Even back then the implication was pretty clear you closet homo

cc had good music but that's about it

>her rack was bigger in that scene than the remake

She stopped eating for a while because of depression.

And then she died.

Why would Aerith wear such a lewd dress where if it's fully buttoned she can't move her legs, so it has to be unbuttoned to the point of being super lewd. Is she secretly a lewd lady?

FFXV has plenty of goofy shit even with its muh realism graffix. Don't see why 7R would be different. Cloud flip into the train carriage looked just as goofy as it did in the original. Actually migh'tve looked even goofier because of how insanely fast it was. I loved it.

What, would you rather have it covered in belts and zippers?

now shes in heaven with Zack because she was a GOOD CHRISTIAN WOMAN who glorified Him in life amen

>Tifas arm on aeriths waist
>The two of them leaning against each other smiling
>Tifas hand slowly slides down aeriths hip, groping the curve of her ass
>They turn towards each other and kiss
>Bodies sheathed in tight silky dresses, they write against one another

mizuryu kei's faces make my pp the big pp

cope

Tifa was only sad when Aeris died because they were planning a threesome with Cloud that would end in them both getting cummed inside.

There's no afterlife, it was all in Cloud's head. Return of the Jedi moment.

There's an actual jedi afterlife in the star wars lore.

It's pretty straightforward: Jenova cells + mako exposure boosts the abilities of people who are already strong; that's what SOLDIER is about. Sephiroth is the strongest by virtue of being injected in utero. Sephiroth clones, on the other hand, were injected with samples of Sephiroth's cells to test the Reunion theory.

i believe you but you know i just mean the movies
where do non-force people go?

She didn't die like normal, her soul or whatever is now stuck in the lifestream. Still there, conscious maybe, trapped for eternity.

He's a "Sephiroth clone"

aka not literal clones of Sephiroth (which are also in the game in the form of the parts of Jenova that roam around and take his shape) but those guys in black cloaks who you see throughout the game yammering about reunion who were experimented on with Jenova cells like cloud was.

No idea. I'm not very into star wars lore I just know that for jedi.

I guess her and Barret do technically have something closer to a relationship than her and clod

Nope, Aeris is in heaven with Zack because she glorifued THE LORD YOUR GOD in life and spread His message of love to the sinners of the world while remaining modest, pure, and comforting as a woman should to exemplify the creature born of the rib of man amen

Shouldn’t Aerith have her own number then?

>where do non-force people go?
To hell.

It's not super clear due to the bad translation but jenova injection was basically Hojo fucking about, his pet project was the assumption Reunion would lead them to the Cetra Homeland

Barrett is a rare example of a black man who cares more about his daughter than getting some pussy.

Barret is too broken to be in a relationship with anyone.

Cloud doesn't have a number because he was a failed experiment and he and Zack escaped. Cloud even begs for a number at North crater when he loses it.

It's alright, crossdressing is gay and degenerate

You could make the case he and tifa were fucking on the side as a pressure relief but you could make that case about tifa and half the slums

I'm not worried that section will be cut. I'm worried they'll make corneos design or mannerisms into a reference to another blonde slum Lord with a shitty comb over and then /pol/ will never leave

ResetEra are going to have a field day.

They put tranny shit in CyberPunk and they still fucking complained.

looks like they're going for a more realistic approach but cars still look old like in first mafia game. I'm personally not a fan of full fantasy approach, it often looks retarded and cringy like the shoe shaped ships in ff xii.

Attached: 1553168893779.jpg (1265x606, 75K)

>but you could make that case about tifa and half the slums
That's actually canon.

>yuri NTR
I wouldn't even be mad

Attached: 1510189813370.jpg (540x405, 171K)

She likely would have received one eventually, but getting Red XIII to bone her was a bigger priority.

Those cars didn't look retarded at all. They would have worked well.

Why is Hojo the best character? Absolutely no respect for rhyme or reason let's just have the dog fuck this, our last pure blooded ancient, and see if she has puppies haha

I think you might call Tifa just as broken. I genuinely believe she would make better relationship and family with Barret than with that blond asshat.

You mean we're going to have a field day watching then seethe and dilate.

Did you not see the credits scene or whatever? It's him using his phone. AC is him getting over his depression. Tifa was gonna fuck the shit out of him at the end of the movie, look at her face here

Attached: words arent the only way.gif (498x258, 1.3M)

is this design ok too you or think they should go even more fantasy like?

Attached: 1549552176011.jpg (747x623, 48K)

All things considered, was Hojo actually a competent scientist? He was just copying Gast's notes and his original ideas were dumb shit like documenting bestiality based on the idea that his research was so complicated he and his subjects would die of old age before there would be any payoff.

aerisdies.com/

yeah, in your head maybe.

I just don't like it fantasy or not. The thing is I would have loved to see those original cars in real 3D but I also love cars from the 20's so I'm not so mad.

>It's still up
Holy shit, many adolescent faps were had here back in the day.

Attached: 1552959980366.jpg (510x501, 88K)

the reveal trailer showed of some retarded looking vehicles on the highway
the game had a mix of retarded and semi-realistic vehicles like FFXV

They're okay. I guess you didn't really see many functional cars in VII.
The train they showed at E3 is almost identical though.

Attached: Estabishment_File_60.jpg (2096x3013, 1M)

>no respect for rhyme or reason
He explains this during the executive meeting. The experiment is expected to take so long that Aerith would die before it could be completed. He wants to interbreed her with Red XIII because of his super high longevity and is trying to create a Cetra long enough to survive the research.

>Aerith

That's the exact moment her mommy fever activates and the following night she rides him like her life depended on it.

speaking of trains, did y'all catch that train graveyard shot?

Attached: traingraveyard.png (1920x1080, 1.54M)

It's the most blatant "get over here and fuck me" face I've ever seen in cg.

Attached: Tifa_and_Cloud.png (1920x1080, 1.4M)

Sephiroth even outright says Hojo is a hack

>Cloud has over 2k hp that early
WORRY

would you consider this censorship if this was cut or claim its because a remake doesnt have to be 1:1?

Based

I'll only be mad if they mess up this truck and tiny bronco. don't really care about clouds bike or that dumb blue truck in the escape midgar scene.

youtube.com/watch?v=uwH46j9IsDw

Attached: 1549215292658.jpg (480x360, 19K)

>Early
Given that the game is exclusively Midgar, train graveyard is gonna be mid-late game

Who cares?

Attached: A566A6A9-5F3D-40E6-9707-B1BAC811C204.jpg (1093x1270, 479K)

Tifa is a huge pervert and probably stares at Cloud's junk when he's not looking.

They already said stats are boosted just for the trailers/demo and won't actually be that high in the final game

I really like that Jules Verne-looking style.

Attached: JulesVerne4-1600x900-c-default.jpg (1600x900, 396K)

I still don't believe this episodic rumor bullshit

it'll probably be much further on, the plate collapses after the train graveyard and I imagine that event will happen much further on in the game this time if they're going to make Midgar much more explorable.

also this is a good alt explanation, they usually use boosted stats for demo's

>no ghosts

that image is actually full of ghosts

It's not a rumor, it was announced at E3.

It isn't a rumor when it comes from the devs, my guy.

Alright, I'm replaying FF7 with the retranslation and I just got Beta from the Zolom and Yuffie. I'm gonna use Cait Sith this time even though he's apparently trash because Enemy Skill will basically carry him.

Attached: D42F2FBF-F386-4B66-A528-7BD326B5D49E.jpg (397x580, 39K)

MOMMY

youtu.be/zb4mv6nHR9Y

>1990s
ha ha isn't it funny that tough guy cloud is in a dress
>2019
LOL THAT BOI THICC MMMMM

Yuri NTR is truly the patrician tier.

Attached: __aleksandra_i_pokryshkin_aurora_e_juutilainen_and_karibuchi_takami_world_witches_series_and_etc_dra (850x1200, 192K)

>Aerith = ass
>tifa = tits

so what about yuffie?

Cute and Funny

tummy

>mommy nutting at sephiroth

based hot mommy

this but unironically

Attached: __hana_to_hoshi_drawn_by_suzukin_kario__sample-0d5ac12a19e640b700daf87e61559c59.jpg (850x1258, 276K)

Thighs

cunny

All the girls have that.

To put it simply, we all became the Mukki

Attached: NPC-ffvii-mukki1.png (168x234, 154K)

You could chisel diamonds on those manly jaws.

Competent, yes. Certainly not super smart, just interested in research and experimentation. Cross-breeding Aerith and Red XIII was a logical move, just highly unethical, but he doesn't give a shit about that. His goals and motives are mostly dictated by Shinra, he just has no compunctions about any of the means he uses to get there.

It's not "episodic" in the way that sounds, like The Walking Dead or something. It's being broken up into episodes and each episode is a separate game which will take almost as long to develop and release as the first.

You fool

Attached: 1550093671105_0.jpg (1200x1200, 378K)

These thots never even played FFVII at all theyre just jumping on the hype train like the rest of the retards.

Attached: 3CD8DDAE-A5CC-4F3A-8963-B7905EE1CD5D.jpg (600x1009, 120K)

Attached: 31e8d44c-800c-490d-b258-9739395849f2..jpg (480x480, 91K)

>rumor
THEY HAVE LITERALLY SAID
ON STAGE, IN FRONT OF CAMERA'S
"THE FIRST GAME CENTERS ON MIDGAR"
AND THEY HAVE SAID AFTERWARDS, TO (((JOURNALISTS))), ON THE RECORD
"WE DON'T KNOW HOW MANY EPISODES THERE WILL BE"

WHAT PART ARE YOU NOT GETTING REEE

I wish they'd jump on my dicc

I think the real question is when does mommy get her rightful remaster?

Attached: __beatrix_final_fantasy_ix_and_etc_drawn_by_ikeda_hayato__sample-1df0d7c3235b2d219362486a965ce8fa.jp (850x1344, 230K)

She already got it, you dummy.

>tfw no shy muscular GF
i know thats cloud in the pic but still

>466661567
Because that quest isn't even the dumbest, most vulgar quest in the game. Compared to some of the other quests in FF7; that one is tame.

If they can't even get away with putting that one in the game, then a bunch of shit over the next two discs is going to be cut out by default.

The Honeybee manor is going to be a shittest to see if Square is in creative control of the project, or Snoy.

Attached: 1526757590964.png (284x294, 25K)

she killed millions

I mean a proper one. I wanna see Beatrix in full 4K cinematic quality.

>tempest
>steel skin
why are they adding stupid shit. the game already has all the spells, attacks, and actions, why are they adding this stupid fucking shit. It's going to be a horrible frankenstein creation, it's not going to feel like ff7.

>Beashit
The only thing awaiting her is a date with the noose

How long did Tifa work at the Honey Bee Inn? did she wear the bee outfit?

exactly 0

not for nothing but removing it would cause a pretty gnarly ripple effect to the narrative halfway through Midgar. How do you get the protags out of Sector 7? How do you get the protags *back* to Sector 7? And you'd lose the sewers and the train graveyard in the process. I'm sure there's workarounds but to remove it is to fundamentally change a small chunk of the early game.

Nine is for autistic babies.

IX is for Freya

Attached: 726266EC-E011-4946-98DD-072C7F70AB74.jpg (860x1400, 195K)

She was there for couple of hours, so I’d say she was fucked at least 20 times before she was rescued.

Then I don't think you want a remaster, you want a remake. And that's not happening.

Why does Aerith have to die bros?

Attached: sad cat.jpg (913x702, 82K)

Here goes the furry autist, just as I said.

>Tifa loses her sweet abs in AC
wtf happened bros?

Attached: 1560417797804.png (263x167, 39K)

>cloud shift's down a gear to go faster

FFFUUCCCKKKKKK I CAN'T UNSEE IT NOW.

In the Remake she won’t.

Yea Forums is just a refugee camp for resetera.

don't read what it says on the side of the truck

That's a lot of sexual frustration, user

How was he able to fool them all?

Attached: __cloud_strife_final_fantasy_and_final_fantasy_vii_drawn_by_yoko_juusuke__8d8c70f6f043202dd3f94460b4 (359x612, 36K)

That's bullshit, after you beat Sephiroth her spirit can go back to the planet becoming one with the lifestream

Aerith and Tifa are cute! Cute!!!

Attached: 28360845_p0.jpg (590x878, 135K)

hes got a good ass

oh fuck

my life is frustration

B U T T O N E D

U
P

Because FF7 has a theme about how the people you love aren't really gone and support you in more ways than you can imagine, even when they're gone and when you don't kno it. Aerith helped Cloud & friends just like how Ifalna helped Aerith after she died by giving Aerith the white materia

>just like how Ifalna helped Aerith after she died by giving Aerith the white materia

wait wut

We will save her. Nomura will make it possible.

Not see the end where Tifa and Cloud fix their relationship and start banging in 7th heaven again

Because death is a part of life, we have to accept

>aerisdies still up since my fucking childhood
>all those faps and i never had any idea why the title was so strange to me
>not only does the name make sense i can now visit some of my first experiences all over again
holy shit who funds these gems anymore

Attached: 1556463223440.png (620x432, 454K)

Man I just want to see Elena. She was cute and dorky.

They fucking better, or half of the dumber innuendo later in the game will get cut too.
Snoy fucking with the FF7 remake would be the end of Sony California.

posting actual best girl

Attached: latest[1].png (720x720, 514K)

based AND redpilled

I did see the end though. But I haven't seen that re-release with extra stuff in it.
youtube.com/watch?v=P3PbcS5Gadk

The white materia, the one that decorated her hair. It was Ifalna's last gift to her daughter. No one realized it's significance until Aerith needed to cast Holy

I like you.

patrician taste and the only one who shows interest in cloud

also black lipstick is kino

>XXX.com

based squaresoft

She was my first vidya crush

>not maining tifa and yuffie

you gay, user?

Attached: 1555676777897.png (800x673, 886K)

>There are still virtually no good doujinshis of Cloud getting fucked while dressed up
Why live?

Attached: 1253886001_office-no.gif (240x196, 2.65M)

fuck you

I found her personality kinda flat.
Hopefully the remake expands her personally, if you know what I mean.

post more cute reactors as I am very lonely

youtu.be/hWRy1ypL4Fs

pussy answer, take a stand for the tits you little coward

Assholism.

Attached: 86g8t3t0v3x21.jpg (1000x750, 91K)

finalfantasy.fandom.com/wiki/Ifalna

whats great about this sequence is how into it Aeris gets. You can absolutely tell this is her fetish

>Hopefully the remake expands her personally, if you know what I mean.
Serious inquiry, how would you feel about the game offering good ends for characters that died in the original by completing side content?

How would you feel if a certain jumpstab were to be successfully parried because you put in the time to explore?

>Etymology
>Ifalna's name in Japanese (イファルナ, Ifaruna) is an anagram of the transliteration of "final" (ファイナル, fainaru?). This refers to her being the last/final Cetra.
>no source
Okay.

Meme's aside, I feel as if Aeris death is too central to the plot to retcon, and the fury it would inspire to change it too great

>Serious inquiry, how would you feel about the game offering good ends for characters that died in the original by completing side content?
Wouldn't like it.

>he doesn’t know
nhentai.net/g/101409/

Attached: F51E1798-B594-4AF2-824F-E8846ABF17AA.jpg (278x234, 11K)

He did say good.

Since AC is after FF7, Tifa trains between to become a muscle mommy with the goal of overtakimg Cloud and making him impregnate her.

Hopefully never.

I wanna smash her like I'm a sector plate.

Forget remaster. Let's bring on the remake.

>that pic
If I was completely unaware of FF or Cloud I'd say that was a hot blonde girl.

Attached: enu.jpg (403x392, 40K)

Why are Aerisfags so easily triggered?

Honest question, how would Square make this scene with fully voiced VA?

Cloud in general would have VA with brooding masculine voice. But then in this particular scene, he will need to do an offensive stereotypical tranny voice.

PSN demo when?

Attached: 1560701014090.jpg (1080x2580, 703K)

In the original game, he barely spoke during these events, though. Only to Aeristh or Tifa when nobody else was around.
Which is pretty clever actually.

>not "my game into pieces"

one job bro

>bra and leggings
there will probably be DLC for different outfits

Dumb frogposter can't cope with the state of his literally 2D waifu

>Cloud in general would have VA with brooding masculine voice.

except he doesn't
fuck KH shittery

The similarity is striking. But at least 15 was playable.

>But then in this particular scene, he will need to do an offensive stereotypical tranny voice.
Or as the rest of the world call it: A feminine voice. You don't have to put tranny in absolutely everything.

iirc in extended material, RedXIII is said to be the 13th of a different experiment series. My personal headcanon is that he was also a jenova experiment tho.

I bet Tifa was thrilled when Jessie bit the dust. One less woman to compete with for Cloud's semen

Tifa doesn't really want Clouds dick at that point. Remember when Cloud shows up he's basically a tard, she takes him in because she's worried about him and hey we needed some muscle for this whole terrorist thing we're doing too and he seems down. It's only through the course of the game, Adventuring with him she starts to really care about him, and then she see's his thoughts and memories in the lifestream and understands him.

>Am I wrong in thinking that FF7 never explains what exactly Jenova cells do to people
It's a bit convoluted, but from what I gathered it's sort of a test of will. Jenova is a parasite. It infects, it spreads, it corrupts. It turns creatures into horrible monsters by exposure to it.
For years there was an argument over whether it was Sephiroth or Jenova in control, and I think the fault in the argument came with a misunderstanding as to Jenova's nature. Many consider Jenova to be a character. Yet Jenova through her lingering appearance has never displayed sapience. It's a virus. And so Sephiroth was never in control. He succumbed to madness and was consumed, and regardless of if its his personality, he's being whispered to and driven by Jenova. He's carrying out the will of the Jenova lifeform.

Cloud doesn't say shit. I reckon in the remake hell say one line in girl voice.

literally the creators in an interview literally disagree, sephiroth was in control the whole time and had a pyschotic break when he found out he was an alien test tube baby

haha my Internet friends liked it

youtu.be/PbQPbKAUKEE

tifa's design is an unrealistic body expectation of women that panders to men's fantasy

Tifa and Jessie were probably gal pals though

crossdressing fantasy

bunch of gay sissy fucks

Attached: 1449028224077.gif (342x342, 234K)

>offensive
i'm shaking!

>Final FANTASY

Have to keep up with Tifa fans screaming their eyes out over a few millimeters of boobs being shrunk, I suppose.

Is Tifa this much taller than Areith?

If so, then thats really fucking cute for some reason

Cope. She's his mommy gf and also pretended to be sad when Aeris died. She also wanted to kill Scarlet personally just because she was a hot chick in the same 100 mile radius of her precious Cloud semen.
Gal pals but Jessie was on notice. No going for the Cloud semen.

And I'm saying it doesn't fucking matter if Sephiroth was in control. Jenova was a viral parasite. Sephiroth was attempting to destroy the fucking planet. That was what Jenova did as a lifeform. Sephiroth was carrying out the will of the Jenova parasite.

most jrpgs, especially modern final fantasy, are pretentious as fuck.

having a sequence where the main character is objectively humiliated by the healer love interest with a mysterious power because she came up with a deliberately funny at his expense plan in order to take on bad guys is humanizing for everyone involved and lets you know that this game doesn't think it's own shit doesn't stink. it's very important when writing a story to show the characters aren't flawless quest solving automatons if you want people to actually give a shit about them.

disgusting

>they like nu-Tifa

paid shills

I swear if you guys keep making fun of Jessie I'm gonna say the n word

Attached: barret_is_not_amused.png (249x301, 138K)

more like they actually regularly have sex, unlike the majority of Yea Forums who obsess over balkom tits like a bunch of 13yo dickheads

Like, literally.

Jenova's MO: Assimilate life. Become entity strong enough to destroy planet. Destroy planet. Absorb magic planet juice. Fuck off through the vastness of space to find another planet to repeat the cycle.

Sephiroth's MO: Destroy planet. Absorb magic planet juice. Fuck off through the vastness of space to find another planet to repeat the cycle.

He's carrying out the parasite's life cycle.

post more of Barret being a retard in the game

his va is so fucking good

>balkom

balloon*

Cloud was going through some pretty terrible shit. He had big survivors guilt and had contracted a disease that is both contagious and aggressive. Sure he could have talked to Tifa more but he was displaying pretty classic signs of depression

And Tifa just so happens to be a really good person and a really good partner. She knew he was going through shit and supported him the best she could

And after the events of AC its suggested that the two, Cloud especially, deal with their issues and start having a normal relationship

Still salty you never got to actually beat her ass.
I always made my other characters kill her at that part where she joins for a bit.

Attached: 1559949351565.jpg (960x720, 312K)

But my complaints are about her stick legs.

Attached: 1560233332871.png (532x440, 209K)

if her socks went to below the knee, was a bit muscular and hair was a bit longer she'd be 10/10 fantastic

honestly her tits look fucking great
they look really good from the side
the leggings good great, especially combined with the skirt
that scene where she jumps back made me rewatch it and pause a few times

her tits were just balloons because of graphical limitations, much like lara croft who first appeared in late 1997

I hope they actually incluye these minigames

Attached: d7kbxpu-6643ccb4-65f6-4adb-a1b8-5bc7a92f2564.jpg (799x597, 582K)

Yuffers had no actual or implied romantic interest in Cloud and she was also an optional character that does not feature in any of the AMVs.

She was never in the running for the Cloud D.

she's always been sticc

yeah but the really are a bit too sticc
same with her fucking arms dude
in the shot where she's back2back with cloud, her shoulder looks dislocated

based

Attached: ff7.jpg (1235x1500, 326K)

Attached: ff7 2.jpg (1535x2048, 589K)

She had bigger thighs than that in the original game, but it's a tired argument.

Attached: ff7 3.jpg (988x1149, 177K)

>aeristh is the perfect balance between petite and thicc

fuck you sephiroth

Attached: 462AB936-4DEC-4D69-B7F0-94C8D2ABF3B5.gif (467x397, 16K)

Attached: ff7 4.jpg (1153x1400, 301K)