Now that the dust has settled, can we agree without a doubt they won E3?

Now that the dust has settled, can we agree without a doubt they won E3?

Attached: maxresdefault (49).jpg (1280x720, 91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Kznek1uNVsg
thelifestream.net/lifestream-projects/analysis/33190/mythtaken-its-always-night-in-midgar/
youtube.com/watch?v=GHS0znOlv9E
nexusmods.com/finalfantasy7/mods/4?tab=files
youtu.be/zb4mv6nHR9Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yes

Attached: e3 2019.png (1651x422, 213K)

Nintendo won as a whole conference, but FF7 itself was a super close second. Bethesda won dragons.

Attached: 1560669641976.jpg (1920x1080, 609K)

CLOUD!

Attached: Cloud.jpg (1920x1080, 163K)

No. The FFXIV launch trailer and Yoshida dropping shade on Nomura.

>repeats Zack's dying from from Crisis Core

oh NO NO NO NO NO

the F3
F stand for Flat

What did Yoshi-T say?

>Yoshida dropping shade on Nomura.
What was that?

how did he drop shade on Nomura exactly?

>still calling it Final Fantasy 7 Remake
>not Finale Fantasy 7 Remake Episode 1

Scummy as fuck.

yup

Attached: slums.jpg (1538x1546, 1.78M)

I'm not so sure about the FFVII remake starring Cloud, Aerith, Barret, and some cosplaying asian girl though

Not nintendo, don't care.

>some cosplaying asian girl though

fuck you say

Attached: 1560662880141.jpg (1920x1078, 630K)

Him saying "To bring people a NEW Final Fantasy experience."
I hope ShB does well so he can finally make XIV with more than just his lunchmoney.

Yoshida is already working on XVI, any profits XIV makes will be transferred to XVI's bank account for prettier looking trees.

i want to be put in chastity and anally fucked by her wearing a strap on tbqph

>FF7 snoremake
No.

>$180 for the entire game
>not including the DLC
the combat looks fun though, I hope they remake Chrono Trigger in a similar manner

That's $180 plus tax for 3 full games, thanks for your purchase.

Where's the tip you bougie fuck?

Pretty much

Attached: 1556388567862.png (454x480, 12K)

>sony literally and unironically won without even showing up

fucking based

Attached: 070.png (633x874, 75K)

Of course

Attached: Cloud_suite.jpg (690x1000, 197K)

in you're mum

Attached: 1455791321402.jpg (399x399, 27K)

No.

Attached: Cyberpunk-2077-2-990x557.jpg (990x557, 97K)

SONY NIGGERS RISE UP

doesn't cyberpunk also come out for PlayStation?

And I fucking hate it knowing that I’m going to buy it all and probably clap while doing so

>almost no gameplay shown despite coming out around the same time as FF7R

What do consoles have to do with what the OP asked?

FFVIIR was a strong showing but what really threw them over was bringing Romancing SaGa 3 and the Seiken Densetsu 3 remake.

>forgot about deluxe versions, season passes, and microtransactions for each game.

Better be prepared to fork out 500 bucks for the complete experience.

>Soulless open world with Fallout 3 combat

Because we already have a 40 minute video that’s nothing but gameplay brainlet

Ofcourse not look at how shit it looks. Is this from some 90's boyband or something?

>The best Cyberpunk game to date
>soulless

>If the protagonist isn’t a bald white guy or a black chick with an afro it’s SHIT

Going by the trailer, yeah it looks great. But hearing that they are going to make Midgar into a 30 hour section is really retarded. It'll be like 5 or 6 parts at that rate. And some portions are going to be really awkward for a finale to each part

It isn’t even out yet

>announced in 2012
>releasing in 2020
>CDPR fans don't even care, they just want to play the nice looking video game

>7R announced in 2015
>releasing in 2020
>7R fans go full sperg for years "WHERE IS THE GAME SE, 15 YEARS IN DEVELOPMENT, IT WAS CANCELED, SCRAPPED FUCK THIS GAME FUK NOMURA"
>Finally gets a release date and multiple trailers
>"TIFA'S TITS, AERITH'S FACE, CLOUD LOOKS LIKE A GIRL, I WANT TO FUCK YUFFIE, FFXV COMBAT, NOMURA IS A HACK"

Cyberpunk's fanbase is based and redpilled, 7R's fanbase is borderline braindead and doesn't deserve anything.

Attached: 48947219.jpg (354x413, 30K)

based and redpilled

Attached: 1560461672336.jpg (300x269, 75K)

Do you think Sephiroth will get a boss fight in the first game? I can't see Square Enix having the restraint to save his fight for a decade later if they can't even resist putting him in the first few hours.

>CDPR fans don't even care
biggest lie told, there was far more autistic screeching over CP2077's lack of info

You’re kidding right? All 2077 fans have been doing the past several days is complain about trannies.

*blocks your path*

Attached: The_Sun_by_the_Atmospheric_Imaging_Assembly_of_NASA's_Solar_Dynamics_Observatory_-_20100819.jpg (1011x965, 425K)

>not Rebuild Of Final Fantasy VII 1.0

Wait till the 7R fantards learn that Midgar now somehow has daylight, they'll flip their shit and sperg all over Yea Forums about it.

It's still quite now because nobody reads interviews and previews and they haven't seen the news.

>0 gameplay
>just a celeb

yikes

youtube.com/watch?v=Kznek1uNVsg

>FFVIIR was a strong showing but what really threw them
Was Tifa looking like shit*

f l o w e r

Attached: 1560667914156.jpg (1680x1050, 642K)

shhh everyone has forgotten about that trailer

do you have something that alerts to every FFVII thread or what

so exactly what Cyberpunk fans did
what is your point

>We were led in to a debriefing room where they showed some new cinematic footage of Midgar in the daytime. Just civilians and construction workers going about their life. It looks insanely lived in and fleshed out.

It's over, they ruined it

>Wait till the 7R fantards learn that Midgar now somehow has daylight
The slums never have daylight unironically since there's a physical plate though

Are you retarded? All the daylight is shown as a flashback or showing that there's light at the end of the huge ladder going out of the city.

in the original there wasn't any daylight even above the pizza due to mako reactors polluting the atmosphere with mako cancer

He is right

It's really over....

Attached: 1546090157007.gif (320x240, 2.28M)

And where is the evidence of this?

DROPPED

>GOTY 2019: Death Stranding
>GOTY 2020: FF7
>NO GAEMS!!!!!!!!!!

>Death Stranding
convince me it's not a 10 hour walking sim

Yes Sony won E3 even though they weren't there we get it already

all the e-celebs plus random people who played the demo at e3, pic related is the source for that specific quote

Attached: vxcf.png (999x762, 601K)

Lol the lighting in FF7R looks amazing. Just look at those red light lined motorcycle tunnels.

she looks great
stay mad incel

Attached: 1560656630430.jpg (2144x2144, 1.6M)

I love Tifa

Attached: 1461997829948.jpg (500x500, 36K)

>one black feather

Attached: 1543445372007.webm (942x528, 2.1M)

oh no bros it wasn't supposed to be like this

Attached: Aeriths_house_outside.png (448x240, 135K)

>Aeris fag is back
Oh boy, here comes the shitpost

I still don't comprehend what kind of a location Aerith's Mom's house was supposed to be. What's with the waterfall in the middle of the largest city on the planet

what does that matter retard, MIDGAR CANONICALLY DOES NOT HAVE DAYLIGHT

>no victory fanfare
>black feather

>buying ps+
convince me not to do it Yea Forums

>It's been a while...CLOUD

Attached: 1557611143741.jpg (1341x1464, 165K)

YOU'RE RETARDED ;^) thelifestream.net/lifestream-projects/analysis/33190/mythtaken-its-always-night-in-midgar/
>What else? Oh yeah, it’s always night due to the heavy pollution.
>Wait, hold on. Is that really true?
>The short answer: No, it is not. But due to Midgar’s constant portrayal at nighttime, this is one pesky misconception that – to this day – just won’t die.
Black feather has been there since 2015's announcement trailer, pic related, look at this oh so subtle symbolism

Attached: black feather and dead flowers.png (959x465, 351K)

Aerith needs to lay off the Applebees

stay mad

Attached: 1560655200934.jpg (1779x997, 476K)

gonna need sauce on dat tifa

It did, but it also opened up a million questions that we won't get answers to for a very long time.

>turn based combat
into the trash it goes

>phase 1 is like the original with your party split up on either side of the boss
>phase 2 starts and he starts flying around and shooting beams and shit

Attached: FFVIIR_AirBuster.webm (1280x720, 2.96M)

I like these boss fights.

FF14 and FF8 were the best bits.

FF7 sucks. How the fuck can you be excited for stretching out a 5 hour prologue to 40 hours? It's going to be filler shit. Hell I bet they force Cloud's Kalm flashback into it because the sheer lack of content available.

Imagine having taste this shit

the remake looks good, the girls are pretty but it will be split into three games or some shit

Yeah, the fact that you have to rely on cloud and barret for the fight makes it more interesting, i can't wait to see how they're going to implement that kind of stuff in later fights

>stretching out a 2 min scorpion boss to 15 mins with 13 mins cinematic moments and cutscenes because you gotta make Midgar a full game on its own
>bad tifa redesign
>has summons as DLC in the special edition
>episodic and will be stretched out across the ps4, ps5 and early ps6 before it's complete
>60 bucks + tip for special edition dlc each time

No.

Attached: 124127.jpg (240x300, 12K)

>Cloud ALREADY has hardedge

DROPPED

>already
That's 20 hours into the game. After you did 10 hours of boring fetch quests.

This is a disguised console war thread, user

Both Cloud and Tifa hitting it when it starts flying look silly

I think it looks fun.

I do too, it's just Tifa is very clearly not making physical contact with the boss

>looks silly

good
as FF7 is silly

if it bores you then just get taken to hades n shoot shit

Gameplay is just mashing attack until a bar fills up then casting a spell. I'll stick to the original.

>hurf durf

He doesn't like the shit combat. Just like you don't like the combat of the original. What's your problem kid?

>he
Okay lol

I like both. Unlike him I actually played the demo too. Neck yourself newfag.

That's amazing. You must be one of those content creators or journalists which means your ability at vidya is abysmal and your opinion is informed as a females.

Is that a thing? They're not just short segments?

Original is just mashing attack.

Not sure why you would mash the button when it's not your turn.

>>stretching out a 2 min scorpion boss to 15 mins with 13 mins cinematic moments and cutscenes because you gotta make Midgar a full game on its own

that fight looks fun af, there are couple of different stages where you will need to use cover, long range and attack enemy weak points and on top of that you will have to strategically use your healing to survive because attacking like a retard might get you killed before filling that ATB bar. you faggots are always complaining about movie games and when somebody gives you a lot of fun gameplay it's still not good. fucking contrarians.

You can just hold the button while you drink with the other hand.

Attached: midgar crew.jpg (941x768, 134K)

I was more hyped during the Tifa reveal than anything else at E3. So yeah for me it was.

HE'S IN!! BING BING WAHOO!!

>that fight looks fun af,
I picture you as the biggest dunce. Give me a break.
>oh my god, scripted sequence where cover falls from the sky for me to hide behind then disappears afterwards
It's embarrassingly terrible boss fight. It would be fine for a Crash Bandicoot boss.

Attached: (You).png (640x360, 272K)

This IS a movie game.
>cover
Scripted simon says """"gameplay""""
>long range
More cinematic Simon Says forcing you to play as Barret and WAIT for the next "phase"
>ATTACK THE GLOWY PART FOR MASSIVE DAMAGE
kill yourself

user lets be fair here. they didn't showed us the whole fight just the most intense parts. as it looks to me it might be a 20 to 30minutes long, cutscenes included.

Imagine getting people to think you are amazing for releasing a game you already released 20 years ago again for full price.

Not surprised the dunce can't actually defend this western AAA trash tier boss fight.

youtube.com/watch?v=GHS0znOlv9E
The demo bossfight for those who haven't seen it yet

You are trying a bit too hard to fit in. Lurk for a few more months first.

The demo was open to public you numbskull

>releasing PART of a game you already released 20 years ago
fixed

>mfw the combat looks like a worse version of xenoblade

Attached: 1545559367899.jpg (1200x675, 128K)

Tifa is wrong. That is such a huge blemish on what could have been spectacular. It's like dressing up this huge wedding party and then the guy carrying the big cake falls over, whole thing becomes a joke.

Never ever on switch

The remake will never ever be finished.

ironically it's still more playable than original where you literally wait for your turn and press one button every 30 seconds

No. Cyberpunk 2077 won E3 due to Keanu "Based" Reeves.

This boss is dead within five minutes in the original because you actually are playing the game and doing damage, not watching cutscenes and hiding behind cover.

please put a little more effort into your bait next time, it's legit insulting that you think anyone would bite on that

Attached: 317.png (500x501, 90K)

RESTORE HER TITS YOU PURITAN FAGGOTS!

you're a fuckin retard m8

now this is just bad trolling. go watch the trailer again and see how small damage you deal to the boss with basic attacks and how slow its HP bar is going down.

Is it still episodic?

Where is Barret's legs?!

They're already there.

Attached: 1560600042856.jpg (1920x1080, 240K)

Get rid of the bra and give me back dolphin tail.

Attached: 1557581439725.jpg (1023x639, 64K)

double it

Yes. First one covers Midgar, but supposedly expands it to be long enough to be its own game. They're only just now figuring out what to put into the second one, so it'll be another 3+ years before we get that. Everyone is expecting it to be 3-5 parts total, so anywhere from $180-$300 if buying on release, and anywhere from 6-16 more years until the final part releases.

Attached: 1537963977668.png (1180x522, 66K)

I own multiple platforms.

I can understand people saying that FFVIIR’s combat looks like a scripted moviegame (at least from the scorpion fight), but what I cannot understand is then saying with a straight face that FFVII’s milquetoast combat was so much more engaging in comparison.

bosses just have stages
the combat is literally a faster more complex xbc1

I'd rather simple turnbased combat than boring movie shit with some side character yelling crappy comments and """"""funny"""""" lines. But Yea Forums is populated by morons who actually watch Marvel movies so I get why they like it.

>DUNCE DUNCE DUNCE
Cope, faggot.

who cares about 14?

I don't know about thaaaat. At least you can dodge in FF7R, unlike XBC where the enemy misses but you still take damage because fuck you.

>dropping shade
please go back to nigger twitter, tumblr, resetera or wherever the fuck you came from

Unlike you I actually like rpgs so I want my stats to mean something.

then play the original and let people enjoy the better version of the game.

I totally forgot about Red XIII until I was replaying the original a few hours ago and got to shinra HQ. He's totally getting cut, isn't he? I can't imagine them having a huge talking cat around the whole game because it would kill the serious cinematic vibe they're going for.

Banjo >>>>> FF7 remake with sponge boss

Zelda won E3 while Squeenix panders to SJWs that don't even play or buy games with censorship

>then play the original
nah cbf. Rather get FF8 remaster

What was Shinra thinking?

Attached: file.png (648x431, 137K)

Why do you morons always spout this nonsense as if FF's don't have this cinematic movie moments in their games even back in the day. Fucking open your nostalgia googles for once you fuckwit.

>all the wacky enemies and lighthearted/spooky parts of the game are going to get cut because they don't fit the homogenized movie experience square needs to make so newfags buy it in droves

I always love how people in this site always love to say stupid shit with a confidence.

You all are fags

>ffxv-kun still being buthurt

Thats called bait, without confidence you make it too obvious.

MOMMY

why is ff7 the most notorious of ff games? why does it get the hype and recognition it does? is it simply because it came out during a time when all the edgy teens got their hands on it and it changed their lives? would it have been different if another ff game came out during 7's place?

I reckon the rhino tank and doom house will be bosses instead of regular enemies.

do your own research zoomer

Attached: 1560665941921.jpg (960x540, 204K)

im 29, i never owned this game though but all my life i heard about it. why not ff4? why couldnt it have been my first ff game to get the recognition it deserves?

It was a mega hit when it came out. Also it has a really nice cast

Attached: FF7_Party.png (810x870, 588K)

because you're a faggot

Attached: 1560656779692.jpg (2144x2144, 1.59M)

Why would you say that, that so mean!

>why is ff7 the most notorious of ff games?

First 3D Final Fantasy game on PS1, that was huge back there.

it was the first real jap hit of the west among other things

>it was a mega hit when it came out
so was it just luck that ff7 got to where it is now? thats it?

very compelling argument there, really illustrates the kind of fanbase this game has

I could see that happening actually. I doubt they'd keep the scene in where Hojo tries to breed Aerith with him, and removing him makes it easier for them insofar as they won't have to do weird shit like having him dress up as a sailor when they stowaway on that ship. He could very easily be relegated to a side character that only appears in Cosmo Canyon considering his whole character arc is pretty much over once you clear the Gi Caverns.

Oh shit. Aerith with glasses is fucking hot. Do you have a version that just her with the glasses.

do you own research you ignorant zoomer shit

faaaaaaaaag

Whats the context behind those edits?

ok well i guess that makes sense a little bit if it was the first 3d ff game. just like how people look back fondly over mario 64 and OoT cause they were the first 3D games of their series

stop replying to your own shit, user

Attached: 1448380417067.jpg (200x200, 38K)

Exactly.

I'm 29 and I have grown up hearing about this game all of my life

Nice keep it up really shows how great ff7 fanbase is among other ff games.

Attached: 1560664082031.jpg (634x524, 30K)

>29

exaclty zoomer

Some Aerisfag got angry because people made a pig Aeris edit, I guess

Attached: 1560662914040.jpg (1276x1367, 540K)

So that is really it huh? Nothing about the story was particularly amazing? ff7 just happen to come out at the right time when most teens where playing games at that time and it happened to be 3D? So what you are saying is the fame and recognition this game has could have been for any other ff game if it came out in it's place like the way 7 did?

he's just being a retard to bait
ignore him

oink

That's not what a zoomer is. You must also think baby boomers are from the 1980s too huh?

anyone under 30 is irrelivent

First 3D FF, first on the PS1, massive marketing campaign that worked.

Attached: 1449483634778.jpg (2894x1955, 443K)

how am I being retarded for wanting to understand why ff7 is so well liked and so famous of the ff games?

Did they actually gave us any information on how much of FF7 will they update ? That game had a lot o side-content.
Also what about that episode shit ?

Yeah dude, you pretty much got it, not saying the game is bad because its definitely not the case, it just happened to be the game that was part of the most important transition in vidya history.

also no other game has reach 7's sheer scope imo

Attached: 1361077055282.jpg (1024x678, 93K)

>29
>zoomer
Are you retarded? That nigga is old as fuck

you're both ignorant zoomer retards

that makes no sense

fuckin love 90s marketing

Nah, Square's retarded, but not that retarded. They'll just tone down the scene with Hojo and rewrite it to make RedXIII was told to attack Aerith instead of mating with her. I think they're still hiding him, because they still polishing him. They can't show a new character and making it look like some janky ass animal running around and biting or clawing someone. But IIRC wasn't Red's weapon is his clip? Till today I still can't figure out how does he attack with that. And I'm pretty sure his attack animation doesn't even show that he's using his weapon. They might change his weapon to his claws and redesign him to have a weapon that attaches to his paw instead of the clip.

>zoomer zoomer zoomer

You sure fit here, now go play with the cool kids, retard.

not getting me buddy

>zoomers upset at getting called ignorant

Attached: 1560664319873.jpg (1779x997, 483K)

>being proud to be some old fuck hanging around on Yea Forums
kek

Cute. Any that's similar to this but without the edits outside of her glasses.
No, I'm not, Donovan.

maybe if he was actually a zoomer

Blonde hair and glasses can spark the attractiveness of pretty much any girl.

I wanted to replay it on PC with mods but I'm a braindead and can't combined the HD textures with 7th heaven mods? Anyone help?

I think it's most people's first JRPG or someone's first exposure to RPGs that's doesn't involve castles, kings and dragons or anything cyberpunk.

past the .iro files into Final Fantasy VII > mods > 7H and make sure you have auto import on in the settings

also that remako mod is garbage, all the filtered backgrounds are

I don't think that's possible, I think you'll have to choose (i just play with 7th heaven)

Its going to be pretty much RE2 Remake all over again.

>hugest marketing out west for a Jap game at the time
>first real 3d jrpg
>overwhelmingly positive response worldwide
>baby's first jrpg for a lot of people
>game itself is a 9.5/10 experience as a whole
>they cock-teased everyone with ps4 tech demo so people hav ebeen demanding a graffix boosted remake ever since

Not that guy, but can I use pirated copy?

never tried, I use the steam version but on the 7th heaven page it says you need the legit '98 version or the steam one. don't know how it detects it

>Not that guy

C'mon lad, you're on 4Channel, just b urself.

>Sephiroth comes on screen
>Start blushing and fidgeting

b-but I'm straight...!

Attached: 1454214107761.png (400x400, 30K)

Cheers user, what background mod would you recommend or isn't there a decent one?

Also would you recommend hardcore or New threat?

>Crisis Core

NOOOOOOOO

you're gay

Attached: Sephclose.png (1920x1080, 2.21M)

new threat

because of marketting

Some butthurt faggot

Ah, thanks for the clarification.
I'm actually am not the OP.

but
what if you're not
?

>ps4 tech demo

oops meant to say ps3

thanks for not being a faggot over a simple question

Attached: Cloudo.jpg (2190x1080, 486K)

I'm actually disappointed at Remake Cloud's hair. His side bangs are not equal length Nomura, fix it.

Attached: 1501200102576s.jpg (133x249, 5K)

>lifestream.net as an authoritative source
Kek, that is sad.

all the background mods are shit filters that make everything blurry and ugly, there was a group trying to remake all the backgrounds themselves but they only made a handful screens before they gave up

on the topic of recommendations for difficulties, the ones I find the best are reasonable difficulty for a slight bump in difficulty but with everything still working the same and new threat for what is essentially a completely new experience. I also really recommend this models pack that makes everyone look like their original artwork

nexusmods.com/finalfantasy7/mods/4?tab=files

Attached: sector5.jpg (2560x2560, 599K)

Attached: dtyvuy.jpg (800x450, 42K)

Kekbata just copy and pasted every single thing from other FFs that it's embarrassing. FFVII have their main heroine dies? Copy that. FFVI have Kefka won and destroy the world. Copy that. Cloud have a final mental battle with Sephiroth in the lifestream in FFVII? Copy that. Party members that is a subject of scientific cloning/experiment? Copy that as well.

Best couple.

Attached: tifaaeris.jpg (794x614, 39K)

Fuck off with that tumblr shit.

We know it's not exclusive but what do you guys think? Will it be a timed exclusive on launch or is this just a pre launch marketing deal?

7 has the best and most iconic cast in the series. The story and setting are really cool too, but I think it's the cast that edges it out among other FF games. No one is as popular and recognizable from FF as Cloud, Tifa, Aerith and Sepiroth. Cloud is essentially the face of FF.

Not sure if senile boomer or ESL. Either way, fucking YIKES.

The fuck are you talking about? Noct is in a wheelchair as a kid because a daemon attacked him and he was put in a coma so he was taken to tenebrae for healing, Luna was already dying from the strain the covenants had on her body and Ardyn killed her to speed up the spread of the staracourge which she was holding back and to hurt noct

sephorith killes aeith because she was the only one who could cast holy

Kefka didn't win he literally lost and was defeated which was against his plan, and he only had a world of ruin for 1 year which isnt even the first "dark world" thing in FF.

Ardyn fully won as being killed was part of his plan as noctis has to kill himself to perform light of providence to kill ardyn which will fully purge the starscourge which was ardyns original goal since 2000 years ago and also fulfills his revenge against his traitors bloodline by forcing a situation where it'll end for good alongside the ring destroyed and crystal fully depleted. Also he ruled in a world of ruin for 10 years which is far more than the cuck kefka achieved

They didn't have a mental battle, are you fucking retarded? Noctis killed Ardyn physical body then killed his own physical body, then in the spirit realm in the beyond he killed ardyns spirit which killed his own spirit, did you even play the fucking game?

Cloning/experiments has been in FF long before FF7 and is recurring in multiple FFs you fucking retard.

Do you even know anything about FF? Might as well fucking say FF7 ripped of FF6 because a resistance group fought a big organization that had a stronghold of power, oh wait that's literally every FF.

Hey Barry. FFXV is over and done. Are you ever going to move on with your life or will you continue to plague every single JRPG/Final Fantasy thread with your autism? Just let it go, okay? It's over. You'll feel better if you stop obsessing over this trash. I promise. I've been there and fanboyed over stupid shit before. It's not worth it.

>Cloud is essentially the face of FF.

Shame everyone just knows his shitty Compilation of FF7/Kingdom Hearts characterization.

Where is your argument you sperging cunt? Is all you do just obsess over fucking boogeymen that you let live in your head rent free? Fuck off you spastic fuckstain.

classic xv-kun

Christ calm your autism

>gets proven wrong
>durrr barry xD
kys

Classic Retard BTFO with no argument

Calm down, kid.

But they'll finish the game later! Doesn't it always come together somehow?

don't forget the most iconic death in vidya and cloud basically being the modern jrpg/animu posterboy

XV was a flop. FLOP!

Guess FF9 copied FF7 since it has clones and experiments. Guess FF7 copied FF4 by killing off party member. Guess FF6 copied lttp by having dark world. guess ff6 copied ff1 by having mechs. guess ff7 copied ff2 by having a resistence group fight a powerful organization. guess ff5 copied ff4 and ff1 by having crystals. guess ff8 copied ff7 by having cars and motorcycles and paved roads. guess ff7 copied ff4 by having an mc that was a soldier in military

Eat dick, neithcunt

its the best selling ff ever and ff7 cost more yet sold less in the same timespan so no

>broke even day 1
nope

seethe and cope

But why did they cancel the DLC than, autist-kun?

Attached: 1478952668330.jpg (746x500, 102K)

cloud's goofy ass spinning jump into the train carriage gives me hope for more goofy shit

Yes that's what you're doing.

also him stoicly drinking mountain dew at 7th heaven

Are you retarded? It sold better than any other FF did in their first 3 years and whatever was cancelled was just extra noncanon alternate timeline shit as part of the 2nd round of extra content. The last actual planned dlc released in 2017 and anything after that was just extra for the fans.

Because it was a hit they cancelled the DLC, sounds kinda wrong...

because it was bonus non canon alt timeline bonus DLC that had nothing to do with the main game and was slated 3 years after the release of the game, which the higher ups wanted them to work on their new AAA IP for next gen instead as a new AAA next gen IP is more lucrative than non canon alt timeline bonus dlc 3 years after the actual game came out

>XV haters and defenders ruining another unrelated thread

Attached: 1560662200180.jpg (1779x997, 566K)

Of course they will. They screwed him in Advent Children and all the other Compilation titles because of "muh fur animation"

Holy kek Barry, did you just agree with me?

All the canon DLC releasesd you idiot, they only canceled the non canon alt timeline bonus dlc which had barely even moved past the concept art phase. And even after the non canon dlc was cancelled they still kept making the actual canon prequel DLC
are you fucking retarded?

its just the usual kh sperg mad that lh3 bombed and flopped so he's trying to deflect to xv again

both sides are the absolute worst

Attached: 1560642134028.jpg (1779x997, 111K)

Yes

Attached: 1554627252618.gif (640x358, 1.94M)

You're soooooooooo special, little snowflake

Are you illiterate?

Sound like coping on your part

Attached: 1504814210443.gif (498x498, 613K)

The dlcs don't sold well. The main game however did. Add around a million more unit of the Royal Edition. If the DLCs sold like hotcakes, Square would definitely keep selling it even without Tabata. You wanna know why, because Tabata actually was never involved in any of XV's DLCs.

How ironic

oink oink

you're both enormous faggots

Attached: 1560655718259.jpg (1779x997, 524K)

Bye Tifa's chest, it was nice knowing you.

But you're the one in denial. KH0.5 was cancelled, KH cartoon was cancelled, KH3 full of cut content.

lmao neck your fedora

He was producer on the DLC

My favourite part of 7 is getting OUT of Midgar

The DLC did sell well which is why the 2018 DLC got greenlit, they only canceled the non canon DLC while the canon prequel DLC was still being made, the canceled non canon alt timeline dlc were still only in concept art phase.

No only the kh sperg is

>some disney owned TV show getting cancelled from 2000 is the same as losing the first (and only) DLC about the main girl of the core game
fucking KEK

it's a hype part but midgar is one of the most unique cities in vidya

What's fucked is that you're probably right.

mahvel is trash and so is your faux holier than you attitude because you're worse than the sois who react to that trash

The KH cartoon being cancelled is a bigger blow than a non canon 2 hour alt timeline dlc being cancelled, also being playable has no bearing on being main girl and the entire premise of her cancelled dlc was a fucking alt timeline where shes got daemon powers which is literally not a thing in the main game.

why isn't kairi playable? she's main girl right? its been over 15 years

>it was 2 DLC
holy fuck, it's getting worst and worst

Attached: 1557866279194.png (680x680, 430K)

How is that worse? are you retarded? the fact that it was non canon and only a small chapter length thing makes it a literal non issue that it was cancelled because it was still only in concept art phase when it was, and its not fucking canon what the fuck don't you get about this? it literally doesn't matter because it has no bearing on the actual main game.

>games get cancelled
>still talks about some show
OOF

ff7, ff8 and ff9 PS2 remakes were cancelled too

not even close, cant even model a key character correctly

what game got canceled? ff7, ff8 and ff9 ps2 remakes? those games? ff12s sequel game that got cancelled? kh0.5 which Nomura stated was supposed to be a whole entire game but was cancelled?

retard

>FF8 just got his remaster
>still no XV DLC
OH NO NO NO

A Disney TV series for KH being canceled is a bigger blow to KH than three non canon alt timeline 2 hour bonus DLC getting canceled.

KH0.5 was also canceled.

FF8 has been on PC since 1 year after it came to PS1, its PS2 remake was cancelled, so was FF7 PS2 remake and FF9 PS2 remake which were all announced by Squaresoft. KH0.5 was cancelled. FF12 sequel fortress was cancelled.

All 2017 and 2018 XV DLC releasesd and even more in 2019, only the non canon alt timeline bonus DLC was cancelled

This Midgar is based. Junon and Rocket town as well.

>20 years later remaster on a different platform is somehow a PS2 remake that FF7, FF8 and FF9 were all announced to be getting at squaresofts millennium press conference

>he really believes this
COPE

Source or just a doomerfaggot?

It's the RE4 of Final Fantasy, appealed to a mainstream audience via marketing and cinematics and SE has been trying (and failing) to recreate the feeling since, turning the entire series for the worse.

FFIX was the last good FF. Yes I do mean that, fuck FFX

No,
Ep Gladio released in 2017
Ep Prompto released in 2017
Comrades released in 2017
Chocomog fest released in 2017
Assassins fest released in 2017
Ep Ignis released in 2017 and was the last intended DLC
Plus all the free updates during this in 2017
All DLC support was supposed to end in December 2017 with Ep Ignis, that was the initial plan and as far as they had planned at the time.

But because of fan demand Ep Ardyn got greenlit, originally only going to be an anime then greenlit in January 2018 as actual DLC because of how well all the 2017 XV DLC did.

Then Royal Edition/Pack started after ep Ignis and released in March 2018, and Comrades update content also released.

Then Ep Aranea, Luna and Noct were announced as non canon alt timeline/ sidestory then cancelled a few months later, only being in concept art phase.

Then TerraWars DLC released in Sep 2018
Then FF14 x FFXV collab DLC released Dec 2018
Then Comrades update content released in Dec 2018
Plus all the more free updates during 2018
Then Episode Ardyn anime released in 2019
Then Episode Ardyn DLC released in March 2019 to close out XVs extended DLC support.

Oh and a new FFXV game was announced for mobile in May 2019 with Amano doing new art for it too.

Attached: fyhv335.jpg (600x431, 44K)

You're really coping, huh.

prove it by kissing me with tongue without getting a boner

>DLC made less and less money
>till they were cancelled
O O F

cloud is some crazy fuck swinging his sword around in an alleyway and screaming
I also love how sephiroth repeats Zack's dying words, and then literally says lmao stay mad.

It's great that like re2make, se got people who grew up fans of FF7 to join the team.

yes, nothing else came close. People saying nintendo won are just shills and were always going to say that.

I’m just glad to see Tifa again bros. With or without tits. She’s the only vidya related thing I still care about.

Nintendo did win because they had more good games. 50% of SE conference was FF7, and nothing else great. Avengers looks like garbage to boot, and so does the FF7 demaster.

Attached: this-guy-are-sick.jpg (635x448, 37K)

I will say I'm going to kind of miss the foreshadowing that Sephiroth. It seems he's going to show his face immediately, but considering that people most likely already know who he is, I can understand why they decided to change their storytelling.

>FF7 demaster

oops I meant FF8

people who've never played 7 or KH know who he is

people don't understand just how iconic FF7 is

Yeah. The air of mystery during the Shinra prison will just be vanished. But then again, any FFVII player would know that it's "Sephiroth". Don't be shocked when they changed how Aerith dies in the remake as well.

The Sephiroth fight should confuse both Cloud and the player. Throughout the Midgar section Cloud has hallucinations of him. Suddenly in the Shinra headquarters when Jenova busts out in Sephiroth form---Cloud thinks it is another hallucination. Then an actual boss fight begins---midway through the battle Jenova begins to mutate and the rest of the party joins the fight.

Attached: hqdefault(4).jpg (480x360, 45K)

this makes me realize how pointless it is to remake FF7 ,all this effort could have went into making FFXVI or a new IP

It's undisputed that FF7 Remake won. Haters gonna hate.

Attached: best.jpg (3024x3024, 1.21M)

I'm kinda glad we didn't get anymore gameplay. I hope there never is a huge blowout and we all have to experience the game without being spoiled on what to expect. We got that 48 minute presentation and I think that' literally all we should see regarding this game's gameplay until it's out.

Hope you realize it's going to finish in 2035 earliest, see you in 15 years.

>This man is going to destroy everything we hold dear for the next decade of our lives and there is nothing we can do about it

Feels fucking awful

Attached: dakadakadakadakkadakka.jpg (1068x851, 334K)

They don't know what to do with FF anymore. It's clear.

.> wanting no incite on how support/command materia work
all the gameplay they showed look like a bad xenoblade clone, I want to see some of the other materia that would change up battle like Long Range or how Transform/Mini work and Counter. The stuff shown at e3 seemed to look like they threw all those mechanics away for the sake of spectacle.

it has more than that from what I saw in Max's video

youtu.be/zb4mv6nHR9Y

MOMMY

>man

>mommy boner for sephiroth

based

>posting flops
yikes