Cyberpunk 2077 looking worse and worse

What next? No mini games/entertainment because that would be weird for Cyberpunk?

Attached: 1560656888009.jpg (661x403, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XzcHJAONSSo
youtube.com/watch?v=WorywPEbAx8
youtube.com/watch?v=giXvjdaPJJk
pushsquare.com/news/2019/06/e3_2019_cyberpunk_2077_pre-orders_already_way_higher_than_the_witcher_3s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

WTF? I cant decorate my room? Game dropped. That's transphob.

It's an action game now. Not an RPG.

>Inb4 it has less roleplaying options then Fallout 4 yet its still somehow game of the decade

Attached: CB96886C-7484-43DA-9167-33E35DB5B9D0.png (981x1157, 975K)

If i want to buy apartments and decorate or play minigames i would play GTA.

Attached: 1556901513316.jpg (782x638, 54K)

the hysteria around this game is ridiculous

Reminder Saints Row 2 had room decoration

A game from 2008

>It's an action game now. Not an RPG.

Decorate your room is wa never relevant in any rpg. And in how many rpgs can you decorate a room? Ultima? Elder Scrolls?

>Feels weird for cyberpunk to decorate interior
That's pretty weird position to take. Sure, it shouldn't be about buying new furniture and whatever else, but it's pretty common in cyberpunk for characters to have AR overlays for their apartments, to distract from the grim reality of living in mass-produced boxes.
But CD Project has added to their plans and gone back on designs earlier, so customization might make it in.

Why is this suddenly disappointing now when Cyberpunk 2077 I wonder??? Why is this such a massive feature that contrarians, or should I say deliberate anti-shillers working for another company, are not labeling CDPR as the most evil company next to EA and BioWare because you can be a faggy home designer? Name me an RPG in the last 5 years that had this shit. Why is it okay when Deus Ex Human Revolution didn't allow you to customize your character, apartment, or anything about your character or past.

Hmmmm..

Attached: 1531264976694.gif (500x345, 408K)

>>Inb4 it has less roleplaying options then Fallout 4 yet its still somehow game of the decade

This already happened

>Good idea
Allow players to choose dialogue that they'd actually want to say whether it be good, evil or neutral aka any RPG worth its salt

>Bad idea
Force the player to play someone that at worst, can only be chaotic neutral cause the character is still a good guy that can't do anything bad aka Witcher 3

>Good idea
Having character stats that define your character and allow for non violent approaches aka Fallout and Planescape Torment

>Bad idea
Being forced to play a single set character that does nothing but sword fight aka Geralt in Witcher 3

>Good idea
Being able to roleplay a character of several races, genders, etc aka Dragon Age Origin and Morrowind

>Bad idea
Despite the lore saying otherwise, force the character to play only one character aka Geralt in Witcher 3

>Good idea
Having multiple characters that fulfill multiple roles your main PC can't aka Baldur's Gate 1/2

>Bad idea
Being a multiclassing Mary Sue aka Geralt in Witcher 3

>Good idea
Having Batman vision in a Batman game aka Arkham games

>Bad idea
Having Batman vision in a non-Batman game aka Witcher 3

Attached: good idea bad idea.jpg (1080x468, 73K)

GO DILATE TRANNY. THIS GAME HAS NO PLACE FOR /pol/!!!

Attached: 1560582463404.png (293x526, 131K)

Its not at RPG anymore

It's mostly that with Cyberpunk CDPR is lauding the other customization options and player freedom.
Customizing your apartment isn't really deal breaker to me in either way, but it'd be nice to have. Not to mention that it'd make great addition to sort of rags-to-riches story that they are selling this game as.

That sounds nice.

You do realize that Geralt is based on a book character that was trained from a very young age to sword fight, and therefore uses swords without a player choice? What would he the point in introducing, say, a spear and shield if Geralt would suck ass at it in lore?

Reminder that Saints Row 2 was a shit game that was incredible riddled with bugs and looked like trash.
But thank god we could decorate our rooms !

They confirmed in the past you can have multiple apartments, so some will be high class ones, some will be more suitable for a poorer V

He's right. Thematically it makes sense.
Witcher 3 added a home in Blood and Wine because it made sense since it was meant as the point where you leave Geralt for good and they let you leave him in a good place, with a real home.
In CP you're a lowlife going from job to job and at any time you may need to bail on the city if things get bad (see the new trailer).
Apartments are a utility, a tool, not a home. You may get a better corporate tier apartment, but it will always be a product of your current standing and not something truly yours to keep. Just like in real life, you're renting your place month to month in the big city.

>YOU CAN'T DECORATE YOUR HOUSE AS IN SECOND LIFE!
>IT'S NOT AN RPG!!

>Deus Ex world and story centers around a very infringing political setting whose message is entirely anti-government and pro-terrorism, where conspiratorial elites are unopposed to killing millions of ordinary citizens with a deadly toxin if it means causing an uproar and hysteria for political gains. Its only by the will of the heroic anarchists and anti-fascists to kill the government and the elites. The game is so amazing!!!!
>Wait what?? Cyberpunk 2077 is rumored to be a political themed game?? IMMEDIATE SHIT!! BURN THE COMPANY!!

>Deux Ex is a story driven game with RPG elements where you play as a entirely center focused character who isn't in the slightest visually customizable in every single game from JC Denton, to Adam Jenson. Wow... I love JC Denton. "JC DANTON IN DA FRESH!" hehe!
>Wait what?? Cyberpunk 2077 is a storydriven game where you play as a fixed character who is a cyberpunk netrunner called V? GTA CLONE, GTA CLONE, GTA CLONE!!

>EVERY single Deux Ex game is an FPS shooter with RPG implementation for it's gameplay. Wow, such a bold unique move considering we're in a third person perspective industry. Deus Ex HR broke grounds in 2011! I love you Deus Ex!
>Wait what?? Cyberpunk 2077 is only first person? FUCK THIS PIECE OF SHIT! I'M NO LONGER INTERESTED! Where is my cyberpunk DMC game!

>OMG this apartment complex is so nice! I love this single apartment you get in Human Evolution, and I don't need any other. It's very morose and calls to my teenage angst.
>WHATTTT!!??? Just one apartment in CYBERFRAUD!!??? THEY LIED TO ME EVEN THOUGH THE GAME ISN'T EVEN OUT YET!! There is no game like this! Worst Cyberpunk game because all Cyberpunk games are like this!!

>Deus Ex is the greatest gaming franchise.
>Cyberpunk gonna be poopoo.

I wonder where this hypocrisy is coming from. Are the people hating on Cyberpunk 2077 legitimately disingenuous anti-shillers? Are they desperately trying to make people in this place their personal tortanic bandwagon army?

Attached: 800px_COLOURBOX9228474.jpg (800x532, 80K)

And now they're backing up on that, that's the problem.

>less options is better
>10 year old games had none of this so its ok for a 2020 game
retard, kill yourself

Did they? I thought they confirmed the opposite, with there being only one.
If there's multiple apartments, then not having customization won't be that big of a deal.

Thanks for proving my point

Maybe you SHOULDN'T play Geralt

Difference: Deus Ex is a good game

Cyberpunk 2077 will be more ass straight from the shit hole known as CDPR

>a shit game that was incredible riddled with bugs and looked like trash.
sounds exactly like witcher 3 lmao

Where did they say that you can only have one apartment? They only said in the OP that you can't decorate them.

it's the big upcoming title so some people are shit posting, some are mad. it's to be expected

exactly the same place where they said you can have multiple

>tripfag

>I don't get to play animal crossing in Cyberpunk, I just get to play the game. Therefore CDPR ARE HACKS AND ARE THE MOST EVIL COMPANY IN THE WORLD BECAUSE THIS IS CLEARLY LIES!
Retard, kill yourself you fucking inept child.

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 83K)

In the interview that prompted this whole mess (no apartment customization or car customization). I'm guessing that also prompted this tweet to clarify, since the interview was with an art designer or something.

>Feels weird for cyberpunk to decorate interior
I don't care about sim decoration, but jesus christ that argument is retarded. It's genuinely upsetting how stupid they're behaving during the past weeks

So what's the source? Your ass?

>Witcher 3 looked bad
Still holding the candle for the best looking open world rpg
>Riddled with bugs
Lmao imagine lying on the Internet.
Saints Row 2 was literally on the state of unplayability and still is on Steam if you dont download the custom modpack from fans

nah, your ass.

lol u mad I called out your shit game

user they promised it
It's not anti-shilling

Attached: uk01uqn3ufj11.jpg (640x1280, 92K)

Attached: Cyberpunk Action-Adventure Story.png (1604x790, 1.73M)

Actaully just a quick observation:
I'm pretty sure most shitposters of this game are Die hard Deus Ex fans.
The game is somehow mentioned in every single CP 2077 threads

You do realize that you're asking now for something completely unrelated to Witcher, right? In the lore, all Witchers are trained only in swords, as far as weapons go.

>Saints Row 2 was literally on the state of unplayability and still is on Steam
>hes a pc cuck
LMAO what u poorfag loser

They never promised anything you fucking retard. Having a feature and then deciding not to add it in the final product for a game is not the equivalent of lying, it development. Holy fuck kill yourself.

Attached: download.jpg (183x275, 6K)

Reminder that Saints Row 2 also gave you more options than any other game to play as a tranny and no one gave a shit.

>Faggots from the other thread migrating in to this thread to futher shitpost
>Come with an incredible drop of quality

Attached: 21352352135.jpg (344x345, 32K)

I need to clarify "deciding not to add it in the final product of a game not even out yet"* because these fuckers are idiots.

also reminder that in order to play the game on win10 you need to lock your CPU speed to 3.5Ghz

To be honest if they marketed this game like DE:HR with a specific character and storyline set in stone, no one would care. But you can't claim to be an open ended RPG and not include those elements

Wait, someone slit into DMs and this is now considered a fucking SOURCE? Did CD Project Red actually confirm this or not?

Saying something will be in the game before release is absolutely promising things. As long as you don't preface it by saying stuff can change obviously, which they didn't. All they did was say that the look could change.

Good. Self-decorated shit is for autists. 99% of people just make shit looking things because it's literally autistic to care about.

I miss the days where everbody's question was >"can I fuck the side kick?"

Now it's
>"can i fuck the side kick but is that even ok to do and what if they have a penis too?"

seethe, cope, etc.

After playing Valhalla it feels natural to decore your apartment using AR. Literally only need to make few dozens of 3d assets. It's not that much to ask, isn't it?

Yea Forums being retarded as usual

>i-i-it was never an RPG!
D A M A G E
C O N T R O L

Attached: 1560670353621.png (746x732, 899K)

Right now CP2077 still has way more customisation options than Witcher. But yeah they are definitely going to curate how far you can take your character since you're fully voiced and all that. I don't understand how some retards still think that having a voiced protagonist is a straight improvement over an unvoiced one

>In the lore, all Witchers are trained only in swords, as far as weapons go.

I hate to say "change the lore", but come on, spears are one of the most common weapons in our history - also even if they were trained with swords, if they knew magic decently, then they might drop that sword and start casting

Why wouldn't you just say there are no plans for the feature currently. Why throw some bullshit reason in there

I wouldn't really call it decoration.
You had customization based on 3 or 4 set choices for a handful of locations inside your crib.

What if you use Gentleman of the Row?

>Right now CP2077 still has way more customisation options than Witcher.
so like one option? cant have less than ZERO options

Let's try it. ResetEra

No it's not you retard. If the final game didn't come out with the things that were said to be in the final product or they never disclosed it as they are now, then THAT is promising things, and THAT is lying about it. Just because they took things out for a game that is not out yet while a year away from release is not the equivalent of a lie but changes to the game's development.

>Outer Worlds doing non-voiced protagonist

Unironically fucking based - the based Obsidian and the cringe CDPR

That's still more than Cyberpunk 2077

Attached: heston laughing.jpg (251x240, 5K)

Spears are most dirt cheap weapons and are associated with plebs, axes come very close to plebs too. Full metal swords were measurement of power and wealth, they intimidated and showed status of the bearer.

>If the final game didn't come out with the things that were said to be in the final product
That's what I'm saying. They said things will be in, but now they won't be in.

Is this some kind of GTA V thing? I never played GTA V and never expected Cyberpunk to have it.

How is this supporting your argument retard? The title just says that you can download a printed RPG sheet for your character in the game. Holy fuck, get the fuck out of here blithering dumbass.

Attached: laughter.jpg (1980x1540, 460K)

I thank god every day that Cyberpunk exists to act as a target for Yea Forums's shitposting.

no idea.

You can customise your appearance, there are stats that govern what your character will be good at, there's apparently a very big skill tree, you can get different augmentations and augs seem to be limited by humanity so you can't get everything, you can go through the game without killing etc. It's not as much as some RPGs but it's way more than Witcher

>staying true to its roots with printable sheets, player choice
>PLAYER CHOICE
learn to read you low iq mongoloid shill

CDPR should really stop showing things pre-release and talking about features this early. Clearly they don't have a well enough grasp of what the final game will be to accurately talk about it. Or they should just preface literally everything with a huge disclaimer that isn't limited.

That's because the Gameplay footage so far looks a lot like the new Deus Ex games.Even Yahtzee compared what he saw in the new gameplay demo to it.

Considering the kind of monsters that Witchers slay in lore are usually soft skinned, the sword makes by far the most sense too. Even for heavily armored monsters, with how Witchers are trained, they will be able to thrust the sword into weak points.

Player choice according to the CHARACTER, with a CHARACTER SHEET.

Holy fuck you are even more of a retard that you can't even make sense of the shit you are posting yourself and trying to be contrarian about.

>It's not as much as some RPGs but it's way more than Witcher

But The Witcher games were like sticking my dick in fireant hill after being told there were no fireants

Cyberpunk 2077 could actually be a hole in the ground without fireants, but I'm still super fucking cautious about it

What are the new Deus Ex games like anyway? I've only ever played the original

>Even Yahtzee
what is this supposed to indicate?

>Still holding the candle for the best looking open world rpg
lmao what, literally taken by RDR2 or any of the photorealistic RE games

Human revolution is pretty dope, mankind devided is pretty mediocre.

They're like the original but simplified and consolized. Not a complete betrayal and still pretty good games, but they can't blow you away.

Nah, people are genuinely expecting a Deus Ex game in just a grander scale. Even the most normie fucking shitter on YouTube AngryJoe said those very lines.

I never said you shouldn't be. Trusting that any game will be good is retarded. Wait until more info comes out and don't pre-order it.

I haven't seen water so it's nothing like Deus Ex at the moment and Yahtzee is full of it

Lacking

They all suck pretty badly

RDR2 has nothing on Wither 3, nothing. Also best looking Openworld game is ARMA3

Yeah, because that's how development works you numbskull.

HR is pretty good but flawed, HRDC fixes some of it. MD is fucking great but the main story was cut short, thanks Squeenix.

What does the director's cut change?

it will be witcher with guns
absolute trash, but kino for brainlets

youtube.com/watch?v=XzcHJAONSSo

Attached: 1507559178569.gif (750x750, 1.87M)

Development doesn't involve needing to tell the public stuff's in the game. There's a difference betwen saying something will be in the game, and saying you want to have something in the game. They've said things will be in the game. If they weren't sure, then they shouldn't have said it would be in the game.

They're alright. Human Revolution was a game I liked a lot. Mankind Divided is mostly more of the same, but with a less memorable story and a cliffhanger ending. Neither are as good as the original but that goes without saying.

>Difference: Deus Ex is a good game
>Cyberpunk 2077 will be more ass straight from the shit hole known as CDPR
Glad we got it out of the way that your purpose here is to be nothing more than a contrarian little shit whose interest isn't seeing the final product of the game but to shitfling because you have a grudge against CDPR for some autistical reason.

Arma 3 looks like shit lmao

>Fallout 4 lets you customize your own HUB
>REEEEEEEE
>Cyberpunk 2077 doesn't let you customize your HUB
>REEEEEEEE

Attached: 1401807888240.gif (500x281, 855K)

>Being literally wrong

That just says that there would be other apartments to buy, not that you can customize an apartment that you have.

>Development doesn't involve needing to tell the public stuff's in the game.
Why not? When people are hounding for information, people will just lead to speculation. You can tell people what to expect, but expecting shit to not change is infantile and shows your absolute ignorance of how things are made and pushed out. There are already retards clamoring in this place that CDPR wouldn't even post a full demo in E3 but wait for August. People want to know shit about a game and the progress of it's development.

Cyberpunk 2077 will be the best selling CDPR game to date.
Cyberpunk 2077 will take the most GotY awards of 2020.
Cyberpunk 2077 will be considered the among the best RPGs of all time on Yea Forums.
Cyberpunk 2077 will be used as a template for how to make their games by other developers after it's release

Tell me, anti-shill, how does knowing that make you feel? Angry? Powerless?

Attached: ed_succ.png (650x650, 37K)

Fallout 4 had a shitty voiced protagonist

Oh wait, Cybershit 2077 will also have one

>B-B-BUT CDPR KNOWS HOW TO DO VOICED PROTAGS!!!1

LOL no they don't - I played Witcher 3, fuck off.

Unironically, Failout 4 did a more impressive voice protagonist as they had to account for male/female unlike Shitcher 3

Attached: raiders fallout 4.jpg (1920x1080, 229K)

New Vegas.

How is that relevant to the customization of HUBs you ADD riddled retard?

The criticism about Fallout 4 was never about the hubs other than the repetitive mission content

Protag looks like a fag and Keanu Reeves? Ehhhh

people were actually excited for this garbage?
LOL

Attached: kek.jpg (300x225, 18K)

>Why not?
Because that's marketing. Development is making a game.

>but expecting shit to not change is infantile and shows your absolute ignorance of how things are made and pushed out.
If they say certain things are subject to change, I expect those to be subject to change. And by specifying that for certain things, I expect the ones that aren't specified to not be subject to change, otherwise that statement for the other things would be pointless.

>being this mad
Next thing you are going to tell me that F76 is best game ever created.

Mostly attempts to unfuck the boss fights. An alright attempt I'd say. Also removes the piss filter.

Nah FO76 sucks so bad that even the worst Betehsda drones (Angry Joe for example) think it sucks

CDPR drones will never be that honest

The point of Witcher 1-3 was to play as Geralt. Not every game needs to be a DnD session, christ

Dropping items on furniture does not constitute decorating. You can't change the chairs or the paintings.

for people to be honest, you need to wait for the game to release. at this point (You) are just speculating.

>The point of Witcher 1-3 was to play as Geralt.

The point of Fallout 4 was to play as a family man or family woman. Not every game needs to be a DnD session, christ

>not sleeping in the bed of some whore every night

CDPR always bad!! They are worse than EA by one million!! They eat poo poo, they drink pee pee, they rub their cocks on splintered wood, they lick toilets, they do everything I don't like and do the opposite of everything I do like. I have an irrational autismal hatred for CDPR for no other reason than to stick it to CDPR fans!! I even support DRM because of it!!

Attached: doody.jpg (246x246, 13K)

OH NO, MY SIMS GAME!

>why would you play as the protagonist of the witcher books in the witcher games

>Being forced to play a single set character that does nothing but sword fight aka Geralt in Witcher 3
>game is called the Witcher
>complained you play a witcher
Opinion discarded

The Witcher 3.

Geralt is an established character with Established skills, so that the combat could be centered around those specific skills and remain focused.

Fallout 4 leaves the protagonist a blank slate aside from having a wife and child, since its assumed you have no combat prowess until you the player earn the levels necessary for it.

That's a nice strawman you set up for yourself - glad you knocked it down!

Witcher games are not books, they're games and so called "RPGs", when Witcher 2 and 3 are more like pic related: Telltale games with combat

Attached: life is strange.jpg (550x600, 53K)

How to identify the reddit and resetera tranny:
>reddit spaces
>uses facebook memes
>blindly shills and defends said piece of media without taking in any criticism or giving criticism of their own
>thinks hollywood and corporations are based
>relies on reverse psychology and mental gymnastics to prove that you are "wrong"
>strawman
>thinks trannies aren't mentally ill
>tells you to be a part of the mindless collective
>takes out the /pol/ boogieman
>calls you a contrarian
>has a large amount of dick in his mouth while shilling and making posts

>Cyberpunk looks better and better with every little reveal
>Clickbait articles thirsty for views claim Cyberpunk will be shit
>Yea Forums's contrarianism instinct kicks in and claims Cyberpunk will indeed be shit and anyone who believes otherwise is a tranny or an SJW

>>Cyberpunk looks better and better with every little reveal

"Wow bro I was so blown away by that cinematic trailer of Keanu I forgot the game looks like Borderlands lmao!"

Attached: borderpunk smaller 2.jpg (1517x2156, 244K)

How to identify a mindless troglodyte or a troll (same thing really):

-They can't read their post out loud before posting otherwise theyd see how stupid it sounds like
- Anything that isnt Yea Forums culture is baaaaad bro
-Using the Phrase "Reddit Spacing"
-Creates impossible strawmen to fill up space in his list of dislikes
-Using the word Tranny almost as much as a punctuation.
-Believes others are in a mindless collective and he is exempt, fully unaware that he's in a mindless collective, doesnt believe it because it doesnt feel like it.
-Is a contrarian

No it looks worse with every reveal. It still looks like it's going to be one of if not the best game of the year, but it's slowly slipping with every feature they remove/change

Post yfw you didn't pre-order it
>tfw the game will be downgraded to hell since they still have the "game visuals may change/does not represent final game visuals" message on trailers

Attached: feel sam.jpg (645x773, 53K)

Thanks for proving me right lol

fuck off back to the sims

Im glaf i didnt preorder Chase Stranding.

If you want to use a name you should go to a forum, dumb ass faggot.

>Pre-ordering
>Ever

>anyone that says something negative about 2077 is a contrarian
>HAHA DON'T YOU FEEL SILLY NOW CP2077 IS CLEARLY A FLAWLESS MASTERPIECE!

>>fuck off back to the sims

What next will Cyberpunk fans be saying in the coming months?

>fuck off back to a real RPG with actual roleplaying!

Attached: fallout 2-min.jpg (500x500, 68K)

Seething CDPR shill

Yep me too, glad I didn't order that literal cinematic walking simulating Kojima-fanboy wank fest.

Attached: YBaDKgRenS-9.png (300x250, 19K)

Sheeting SmokeJima fanboy.

At least I won't have to look at trannies plastered on billboards in Chase Stranding

DAMN so this is how tasteless niggers think like? The Witcher series has the best dialogue options in gaming, EVER

Did they ever say why they changed the description to action-adventure? It's a worrisome development but I don't think they'd completely change the fundamentals of how the game functions 10 months until release.

i dont really care, but what the fuck kinda excuse is that
sad

>CP2077 is a complete and utter dumpster fire
not even close to release

Sony wins without even lifting a finger.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1559680937284.jpg (2560x1440, 1.51M)

>The Witcher series has the best dialogue options in gaming, EVER

Mass Effect 2 with all options unlocked (so no paragon or renegade lock outs) > any Witcher game

Attached: laughing homer.gif (375x375, 169K)

Just naked babies.
Buy a ass-pillow for all that cinematic experience
You know why the PS controls are so durable? Because players varely touch them.

The only open world RPGs that let you customize your homes are the Bethesda games, and that's only cause the upside to their janky, floaty engine is that you can easily move objects around. A game like Cyberpunk that's aiming for a more detailed and immersive world isn't going to be as easily modular, they'd have to build a whole separate mechanic for customizing the home which probably wouldn't gel with the rest of the gameplay.

are you retarded?

>pawel; this is CIA

SEETHING
Enjoy your downgraded FPS with cyberpunk themes

Reminder that they never lied...

Attached: 1559241044099.gif (1280x714, 1.09M)

>desperately wishing for another TORtanic
>see vaguely-negative tweet about upcoming game
>"SEE? SEE? IT'S GOING TO BE SHIT! WHO AGREES WITH ME Yea ForumsROS? THIS IS GONNA BE EPIC!"

You spend your time looking at and being distracted by tranny posters that some of the shit can't be ignored? Are you a closeted gay by any chance?

For Chase Shitting, the walking simulation is something you can't completely ignore because it's literally ingrained as a walking simulator.

Attached: 166ltr.jpg (250x231, 5K)

I wanted to be able to buy different apartments because it gives a little more depth and choice to your character. I guess it's not a game breaker, but would have been nice to have

Yes, the game that takes place in an empty field sure wins over the game that takes place in a dense city.

Wtf, the second screenshot looks like Switch graphics

>not Facade

Attached: kek helmet.jpg (360x360, 26K)

Kojima can put you into fucking deep space and do nothing and still win lmao

It seems strange to me that you can't have a home base in each district of the city, since there are supposed to be 5 or 6 distinct districts.

By the end of development we will be left with a battleroyale FPS with Moba mechanics

"vaguely-negative"
Yep, spin it the fuck around. Everything's good. Not like they've been dumbing it all down with increasing intensity.

>36 different genders and auto-dilate implants
>cant customise your pad

How does CDPR manage to trigger consoletrannies so hard?

are you

it already has john wick as the fortnite mascot

I don't want another TORtanic. Shocking as this might be to you, I want games to be good. But that doesn't mean I'm going to block out all the negative shit and only focus on the positives. If you do that then literally any game will look good. At the end of the day, the aesthetic, while still pretty good, is worse than the teaser, the protagonist it voiced which takes away from the RPG aspects, they changed the character editor and removed a bunch of background options, etc. They are changing shit whether you want to admit it or not. These things aren't deal breakers but if it keeps going this way they might be.

>sunfags

Yeah this is fairly reasonable. I just want to know what the hell's going on with the development.

>Anything that isnt Yea Forums culture is baaaaad bro

You don't belong here, normalfag.

>can't even decorate apartment according to what kind of character you're playing
What the fuck is going on with this game? The reveal trailer was so fucking god-tier.

there are a few autists(could be autistic trannies themselves) poking the trannies on twidler and resetra with fake accounts adding to fuel the fire

Reminder Galaga had spaceships

A game from 1981

You're just another drama addicted retard.

Reddit took over development

A fucking Scarface game for the PS2 let you interior design all kind of shit, even offering 3 complete overhauls to the mansion.

Bro if its not le epic crunge de la force of basado and dilation stations and saying tranny approximately 5i38q475883 times then its baaaaad bro

OH NO NO NO NO NO DELET THAT RIGHT NOW

Attached: cdpr cuck.jpg (676x826, 116K)

Might have something to do with trannies being in it you fucking loser. Better come up with new insults to defend your next sacred cow.

If you want to be decorating apartments i'd suggest you go and play The Sims.

Attached: a game for women.jpg (600x600, 247K)

>heh kid this twitter user agrees with me that the game is shit! what are you gonna do?
lol retard

Sounds to me like you are nitpicking and kneejerking.

Did the reveal trailer have apartment decorating?

Who cares? I don't want them wasting dev time on worthless features like that.

What's the point of releasing details of the game, if you're just going to change them anyway?

Human Revolution is okay.
Mankind Divided killed the franchise.

>its popular so it must be good
>anything else is contrarian
you know contrarian can go both ways, you dumb contrarian shill
>Believes others are in a mindless collective and he is exempt
you're such a fucking hypocrite hooolyy shit :D

No shit I'm kneejerking. 99% of AAA games are shit and are just cleverly advertised. Getting overly hyped for any game without at the very least seeing actual proper gameplay footage of it is retarded. The gameplay we have seen was heavily scripted and some things from it were changed so it's not even accurate anymore

>:D

Mankind Divided is much better than HR

>but muh small Prague
Detroit was a fucking hallway, and the Chinese city was in no way bigger than Prague.

go and play The Sims, a game designed for women to decorate apartments

I was pissed to find out that you couldn't make it look like E3 trailer even with mods.

;)

>nooooo you're not allowed to like things
>trannies, trannies, TRANNIES

Attached: IMG_2042.jpg (348x300, 13K)

>nooooo you're not allowed to disagree with me, point out flaws and criticize
>it's okay to pander to SJWs because its
>popular, popular, POPULAR

Attached: 1560137196825.jpg (458x10000, 959K)

Yes, it's popular, which is why is hilarious seeing fat Yea Forumsedditors insist that it's going to flop.

No one cares about trannies in the game, what should worry people is the inevitable downgrade.

CDPR is being really dishonest here, accepting pre-orders from versions people haven't even seem.

>NO SHUT UP YOU CONTRARIAN STOP HATING MY FAVORITE GAME

Attached: 1560224159493.png (1920x1080, 1.7M)

Just mod sims to have scifi stuff if that's what you care about.

as long as I can make my character a cute petite girl with non-degenerate (shaved) hair

Attached: 1559810685088.jpg (600x822, 108K)

And there is no mod support so you can't fix that shit yourself. It will be worse than the W3.

>>heh kid this twitter user agrees with me that the game is shit! what are you gonna do?
So you don't even know fucking anything. There isn't "some twitter user", we're talking about tweets from the quest designer at CDPR.

Are you actually schizophrenic? Because no one has said it's going to flop you actual retard. It's arguably the most hyped game of the year. The question is whether or not it's actually going to be good.

3.2 GHz. Not great not terrible

>the games so shit you have to clutter it with mindless mini-games
What are you asking for?

Goyim! Shut it down!

Attached: 1559932449799.jpg (721x705, 126K)

delet

It's 2015 all over again. Except this time the graphical downgrade is just on the horizon, yet there's already plenty of other things to shit on.

That's retarded. I don't decorate but I still put my stuff where I want it.

No one would have care if they didn't brought it up

Botw let's you choose what items you hang on the wall and that was one of the worst games ever made.

Will you retards seriously post this kind of threads for a whole year before the game comes out? What's the point? People will still buy this game and enjoy it so you are basically wasting time shitposting about a game you dislike instead of talking of shit you enjoy?

You could decorate your house in Blood and Wine to some extent, what the fuck??????? Why are they doing this? Dropped.

But not because of that.
Fucking everyone expected some kind of apartment customization. And now we're told there's literally NONE.

>Will you retards seriously post this kind of threads for a whole year before the game comes out?
Probably not, what makes you think that?

>somehow feels very weird for cyberpunk to decorate an interior
what the fuck does that even mean, it's such an empty statement. People go as far a modificating/decorating themselves, don't tell me that people forgot about decorating their own house because of that

>People will still buy this game and enjoy it so you are basically wasting time shitposting about a game you dislike instead of talking of shit you enjoy?

Attached: Fallout_76_box_cover.jpg (1524x1681, 164K)

Antishill does not enjoy any games.

>retard uses a /biz/ meme on Yea Forums thread
get the fuck

>being a shill is okay
wow

Attached: 1558538558070.jpg (500x500, 26K)

Fallout 76 was announced just a couple of months before it's release and there wasn't as much shitposting as for Cyberpunk. There are literally at least 2-3 threads at times talking thrash about this game. And Fallout had way bigger problems than "hurr durr I can't decorate the apartment".

For months people were talking about game not having nighttime and were btfo. And I still remember those Witcher 3 downgrade threads before it's release and when the game came out everyone (except Yea Forums contrarians) loved it and are still talking about it to this day.

It's just a lazy excuse like not making it able to enter buildings. Like if you're short on budget or time fine, but don't give excuses.

>No mini games/entertainment
In this case I'd rather have nothing at all than the token fishing games or gathering clutter for some lame crafting system. If I skip it I feel like I'm missing content and if I don't I get bored of the entire game. Developers don't care about making actual minigames like Fort Condor in FFVII, they care about putting weird offline MMO shit to claim the game has more playable hours.

youtube.com/watch?v=WorywPEbAx8
Hope we get the gameplay soon

>For months people were talking about game not having nighttime
No they fucking weren't, they were talking about the daytime being too light and shit.

Gamescom. Hope they won't bring any more disappointments to the table.

Remember how it was promised you'd be able to customize apartments? Me neither.
Oh yeah remember how you customized your safe house in VtmB? Me neither

What I think is really lame is the fact that the augments seem like they really aren't going to be a choice.

Yeah; be all anti-corporation but just chop off your arms so you can pay to have blades in them and let others hack your body and give you malware.

Although deus ex was all about augments you didn't choose to get them and when you're given the oportunity to 'upgrade' to the new chip you are rewarded by not taking it.

Attached: Cyberpunk-2077-mantis-blades.jpg (1200x810, 202K)

CDPR ported SR2 to PC you fucking retard

link to the tweet?

If they divert the money needed for a merely cosmetic change to a place you'll visit five minutes every hour to better gameplay with more option on how to play, I really couldn't care less.

>you are rewarded by not taking it
That part was quite great, honestly, and I fell for it like a fucking idiot.

Skyrim modded beats W3 modded. You are a mindless shill faggot.

Yeah, I'm trying to find a source on this, and I just can't find fucking shit. Only thing I can find is that claim that you can have multiple apartments.

>this game allows you to to do 99 things
>YEAH BUT WHAT ABOUT THAT TRIVIAL 100th THING?
>it's not a priority
>UGH SHIT GAME FUCK THIS

Remember how it was promised you'd be able to customize apartments? Me neither.
Oh yeah remember how you customized your safe house in VtmB? Me neither

this
>NONONONO YOU HAVE TO PLAY HOW I TELL YOU! THIS IS MY CHARACTER!
CDPR would be a shit GM. They should ignore muh book canon and let players define Geralt, that would be acctually fun.

Only women and homosexuals care about home decoration.

I think they've said in the gamespot interview that Cyberpunk will be more about your character, contrasted to the Witcher which was about their character. If that's true, then these worries should be dismissable.

I never understood the point of character/clothing/setting customization in single player games. The entire point of customization is to stand out from the crowd, show off your cool preferences, and attract the interest of others. Without multiplayer, customization is a waste of time. No personal pleasure can be taken from it since it's obvious that nobody else will see it.

Can't decorate your room in Deus Ex.

Why is it a crime with this game and not those?

Attached: 1344607928841.gif (480x238, 398K)

>NOOOOOO WHAT DO YOU MEAN I CAN'T PLAY MY ACTION RPG LIKE IT'S THE SIMS? WAAAAH WAAAH I WAS NEVER PROMISED THIS BUT I HATE NOT HAVING IT ANYWAY WAAAH WAAH IF IT DOESN'T HAVE DETAILED INDIVIDUAL STOOLS WHEN YOU SHIT I'LL KILL MYSELF

Attached: 1560463382540.jpg (478x523, 105K)

Do you not understand roleplaying?

Can't decorate your room In Call of Duty Black Ops IIIIIIIII. Can't do that in Dark Souls either.
Why is it such a big deal, I don't get it.

Different kind of RPG. You're playing a predefined character in Deus Ex like in the Witcher, while you're playing your own character in Cyberpunk. In Deus Ex that wasn't your apartment.

and now they are saying you cant

>he didn't pile up every object in HQ into his room
But yeah I don't get why people were upset that you can't customise it. Not being able to get new apartments I get because that's something they claimed you'll be able to do, but with how much detail the game has to render without loading screens anyway, it seems silly that people though you were gonna be able to customise it.

Pokémon Gold, Silver, Crystal, Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire.

I do, which is another reason why I prefer default customization options in single player games. I want to experience the game how the devs intended it to be experienced. It breaks immersion to be dressed in wacky clothing or have a ridiculous proportioned face, and there is no upside at all if there's not other players around to at least see and appreciate the customization.

They say one thing, but all the writing on the wall says another. They box V into one very specific merc-lowlife role, story outline seems to give less room for defining your character as opposed to something like Fallout: NV, voiced protag means less dialogue options, etc. We'll see.
Still, I'll probably buy the game for exploring open world cyberpunk city, we never had that before.

>while you're playing your own character in Cyberpunk

You literally aren't, your character is as predefined in Cyberpunk as he is in The Witcher or Deus Ex aka not at all. You can customize the way you play but the personality and choices you make are all within the parameters of what your character would do, just like Geralt.

If only you could convince western game developers that it's transphobic to release shitty games

>I do
Well, you're wrong.

Because it isn't a big deal, it's manufactured outrage that Yea Forums loves to do just as much as twitter or Resetera. This site is literally just those re-skinned.

Proof: Every thread is a twitter screencap.

It's what they're saying at least, how that pans out remains to be seen (to I agree that a lot of signs point to it not being that open).

But the point is that you're ROLEPLAYING. As in getting into the role of the character you're taking control of and deciding what they do, which includes how they dress. The devs can already curate what you can and can't wear by just not putting outlandish stuff in the game.

Uh, no. In Cyberpunk the trailer clearly shows the main character monologging on the train and explaining his current situation/backstory. He's also literally the only thing on the front cover of the game. They didn't just hit randomize on a character creator, slap it on the cover, and make it the literal face of the franchise. He is the predefined character of the game. Changing his appearance will not change his personality. It's kind of like Mass Effect, where people who created their own Sheperd's were in the minority and regarded as weirdos.

>missing the obvious sarcasm
>and the point
Good job.

Your sarcasm is irrelevant, my point stands true regardless. It's manufactured outrage, and that's that.

Attached: 1488975272309.jpg (366x562, 58K)

Backstory is a choice (or was at least), and a default character existing is not an argument for you choosing your own character.

Yea ForumsROS THIS IS A SAD DAY
WE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO DECORATE OUR HOME IN A GAME ABOUT CORPORATE TYRANNY AND LOW LIFE SHOOTOUTS
WE NEED TO STAND TOGETHER AND MAKE OUR VOICES HEARD
WE WILL MAKE SHI-TEE-PEE-R REGRET THE DAY IT MESSED WITH US TRUE GAMERS
WHO IS WITH ME? REPLY IF YOU AGREE!

who the fucks cares about their room in an rpg wtf?

tell me one(1) rpg that does this

Games (cyberpunk as well) are just becoming more and more consolized. Less options, less freedom, less details. It's all about delivering a cinematic experience for the common mouthbreather.

I'm surprised they haven't turned the camera into an over the shoulder third person "experience" yet.

Attached: image0.png (1080x1042, 820K)

>no appartment customization
And that's a good thing! Who needs this shit in a roleplaying game, even if you picked "something to prove" in the character creation screen your character will have no options to show his/her wealth. Simply amazing, bravo CDPR! Taking the genre to a whole new level of immersion.

This game isn't even an RPG, it's an action adventure game where you have the illusion of choice. There is no role-playing, you play a set character with a set personality. And lol if you think there will be "choosing a backstory" like mass effect (which in that game literally impacted nothing beyond throw away dialogue in the first game and never mentioned again).

Well that's just racist towards interior decorators

>we removed this
>we removed that
>but at least we wasted money hiring a celebrity and added trans options
I'm not memeing. Since the Keanu reveal all I see is cut content, except the troon option.

Fallout 4.

>And lol if you think there will be "choosing a backstory" like mass effect
Why? They said that, and I haven't kept up enough to know if they confirmed it to be gone or not. Seems easy enough to implement as well.

Action adventure can be RPG, we call it ActionRPG just like DarkSouls.

jfc just go play The Sims you fucking autists

It's refusal to just go "eh, whatever" when things are cut or dumbed down.
>It might still be good.
>I don't care about customization anyway.
>Why would you want faction reputation, surely it's best for you if you can only be a cool mercenary.
>Voiced protagonist? Great, should be more immersive that way.
>They can't possible make actually different classes, it's too hard.
>They hired Keanu, do you expect them to let you ignore him?
>Moving to a better apartment? Why? You could spend the money on augments instead.
>Third person? For what purpose, it's an FPS. Who cares if you have a customizable character and yet dialogues are all first person too.
>Piloting flying cars? You're asking too much.

>Roleplaying? Fuck that.

This. Games are more focused on being polished and user friendly rather than being good or in-depth. Doing something cool in a game like Deus Ex feels so much more rewarding than doing something cool in a more modern game because you have so much more control in the former that when you figure out a clever way of using your abilities you feel like a badass.

with all due respect, Deus ex was the kind of game you are comping about. Polished movie-esc experience with little to no gameplay or rather janky as fuck gameplay.

>Deus Ex and VtMB are two of the greatest RPGs of all time
>YEAH BUT CAN YOU DECORATE YOUR ROOMS IN THOSE GAMES
>N-no...However-
>FUCK YOU THESE GAMES ARE SHIT

>journalist asks question about a feature no one asked for and if it's in the game
>"no, that isn't in our vision"
>GAME WILL HAVE NO _X_ FEATURE EVERYONE GET MAD

>trannies start to seethe over cyberpunk
>suddenly every feature or lack of feature is an issue

hmmm

There's plenty of games catered specifically to people like you. Go play Underrail or Rimworld. Why are you even here if you already dislike the game and are just complaining over its basic concept. That's like if I hated platformers and decided to enter a Rayman thread and cry about why there's no guns in the game that I can use to shoot every enemy. You're actually retarded. You're clearly not the target audience for this game, therefore nobody (especially the devs) cares about your feedback. It's one thing to suggest tweaks and changes to the game, but you're whining that the entire formula isn't catered to your specific tastes.

Attached: cringe.gif (220x220, 180K)

Big brain posts here. I see that they hire best of the best for viral marketers.

>DX1
>polished
lmao
>DX1
>also MD
>"movie-esc"
Not in the slightest.
>no gameplay
Utter bullshit.
>janky
Well, that does apply to DX1 and to a certain extent HR.

>>journalist asks question about a feature no one asked for
Somebody did ask about that though, and got a different answer.

It's not like that wouldn't be a mod in the future anyway

I disagree. It gave you tools and let you figure out the rest. One of my favorite gaming memories is in a level in Deus ex where you have to get from the top floor of a building to the bottom, so I activated my leg augments and just jumped down to the bottom, tanking the damage. In a modern game the leg augment would be mandatory and the jumping off thing wouldn't be something you can figure out to do on your own, but you'd instead have a nice clean platform to jump form and an objective marker telling you to do it

>cut two other options for childhood hero because they blowed money on Keanu Reeves so they are now forcing him on every playthrough
lmao, cdpr drones will defend this

not an argument

They asked whether or not you'll be able to buy different apartments. It's shitty that they went back on that, but they never confirmed that you'll be able to customise them in the first place

Human revolution didn't have it and it was the best vidya apartment.

Attached: 1307463504523.jpg (1280x720, 133K)

>Deus Ex
You play as a strongly defined character, moreso than Geralt in TW3.
>VTMB
Jank incarnate. Overrated to shit but gets a pass just for its writing, atmosphere, and roleplay.

i'm talking about DX, game that came out in the era where "cinematic" experience was HL and it took that and turned it up to 11. With shitty stealth mechanic that didn't work without patches and gunplay that barely did what you needed. On release, Deus Ex was basically shitty story driven adventure with RPG mechanics that barely worked.

good point

Cool down aspie.

SEETHING

>in modern games
HR did augments just fine, you are just flat out fucking wrong.

>They asked whether or not you'll be able to buy different apartments.
Which was the basis for the question the journalist asked. The journalist asked about multiple apartments.

I doubt they changed the whole story in a year. I think the childhood hero served a similar role to the current background options of street kid, nomad and corporate. It doesn't really make sense for anyone other than Johnny to be in the immortality chip (maybe Arasaka), so I doubt they had 3 different AI companions planned.

NINTENDO

Jesus fucking christ that's one ugly ass fag

So wait, Cyberpunk DM before hand said that you will have more than one apartment.
This jerno asked if you would be able to have more than one apartment.
And everyone is freaking out because this somehow confirms only one apartment for the whole game?

>>with little to no gameplay
>Deus Ex
>Little to no gameplay

Faggots hate Liberty Island because it literally doesn't hold the players hand and spoonfeed them story shit - you are full of it and fuck you, you know nothing faggot.

this man single handedly destroyed cdfags

HR was 8 years ago, it doesn't really count as modern anymore.

Another """"""""""""""RPG"""""""""""""""" from cdpr without RP, at least there will be dilator customization in it after they sucked off tranny clitcock.

4 didn't.

So, we hate cyberpunk and cdpr now?

>This jerno asked if you would be able to have more than one apartment.
Not really, they asked about the feature of multiple apartments, and asked specifically if you can customize them. The answer was that there's only 1 apartment and that you can't customize it. And people are freaking out about this change.

Yes, until they add nudity and slutty anime clothes in the game so we can love them again,

>Game tells you right away, go into the statue and kill the guy
>Doesn't tell you anything
Also how is not telling player anything a good point? If I would create world best nuclear plant but wouldn't leave any documentation behind would you praise it as best invention ever?

what

To be honest I dislike the part about single apartment more. Kind of takes away from the "going up in the world" when you always live in the same place.

Only one apartment at a time or one apartment in the game? what is the direct quote?

>roach on the fucking roof again
lmao imagine lying on the internet, you fucking incel

>feels weird for a P&P adaptation to customize things
those devs are retarded

>V wird nur ein Apartment haben und auch dort bleiben. [...] Du hast eine Wohnung und kannst verschiedene Fahrzeuge in deine Garage stellen. Aber es gibt leider keine Möglichkeit, deine Wohnung zu dekorieren.
Which translates to
>V will only have one apartment and will stay there. [...] You have an apartment and you can put various vehicles in your garage. But unfortunately there is no way to decorate your apartment.

OONLY ONE FUCKING APARTMENT AND YOU CANT DECORATE IT?
REV UP THOSE INTERNET PETITIONS

This gives me nothing. This can mean you have one apartment or this can mean you have one apartment that can change.

Assmad, false flagging, astroturfing trannies like op itt.
Who gives a shit about apartment customization.

fucking kill yourself you absolute cancer shit

People don't spend hours in 2020 decorating their apartment. They spend hours going through the Chromebooks and picking out gadgets, cybernetics and weapons.

>whose message is entirely anti-government and pro-terrorism
Bullshit
Deus Ex is anti-Globalism by a small self-interest elite

"and will stay there" seems pretty firm in that you won't change where you stay.

>Who gives a shit about apartment customization.
Apparently Yea Forums which is in no way infiltrated by trannies and s-boys

>V will only have one apartment and will stay there
He couldnt say it clearer you dumb shill.

We'd better get a word scholar to analyze and interpret this text so shillbro here can finally stop trying to misinform us.

this means nothing. of course he will stay there, he lives there, he will also go out.

Why are you against optional customization?

Scarface which is now almost two decades old lets you decorate your mansion.

You're fucking autistic. Why even say that if it means nothing?

Why did you cut off your dick and are pretending to be a woman?

GTA:VC and GTA:SA don't
Shit games.

I don't give a single shit about optional customization

Well, here you might just be right on some things, because I never have played the original release version. Wouldn't know.
But latest vanilla still has a lot of fucking gameplay, stealth does work, if with shitty AI, and while the story is definitely not a backdrop, the only times it feels cinematic is the intro and the endings.
More cinematic than fucking "Half-Life"? That's just plain false.
>RPG mechanics that barely worked
What RPG mechanics exactly? Do you just put all into swimming? Skills work, augments most definitely work, dialogue options are sufficient since it was never really meant to be an RPG.

Are you doing it for money or are you just polish and its your national duty or something?

Because it doesn't, translation is shit. right translation is "and will remain there" that other places have pointed out. staying in an apartment has it's own meaning in English language, I know it might be hard to understand nuances of a language.

>muh
Are you just now realizing that R* has always been shit when it came to player choice? Whooaowoooawoow.

Fucking shill, kys

Pointing out, that far superior games don't have this option.

They're also not RPGs and don't pretend to be "immersion sims"

Virgin with rage lol

But there are several apartments available, unlike in CP77. What now?
Also
>Shit games.
Well, yeah, mostly? VC was alright, I suppose. Not great.

Have sex tranny

Attached: C2077.jpg (1213x362, 119K)

Good think that Cyberpunk isn't an "immersion sim" and instead an RPG that tries to immerse you into the world.

Except when Cyberpunk2077 was originally being advertised they said it was going to be the customisable RPG that the fans wanted. The devs were the ones that went back and decided to casualise it.

Vice City is hardly superior to Scarface: The World is Yours.

I agree. A "We wanted it, but its too time consuming and difficult to implement it at the moment. We had to cut it to keep the release schedule".
Some would be angry that there is not enough menpower for that, but most would see it as a honest answer and calm down.

People do. And its with a P&P where you can customize everything and the character bio very likely that people like that as extra openworld feel.
And it can give people an extra quest to make the appartments a personal goal.

Who cares if you can customize an apartment as long as you can customize your avatar at the level of detail shown? You want to play a fucking NEET instead of a merc?

Attached: Cyberpunk 2077 player base.jpg (1046x1200, 205K)

Have an argument virgin lol

This whole deal confuses me since a big part of Cyberpunk 2020 is based around humanity points, and there are people who exist that have zero augmentation.

Now we have a forced minor augmentation, a lack of confirmation if humanity points are even a thing in CP2077 and how extreme those body mods can be, how different can you even look, can i get at least glowing eyes or chrome skin? Or is it just a couple more lines of steel on the skin.

I don't get it, they talk about character customization alot in terms of clothing yet body mods seem limited, and they don't look extremely body altering either, and humanity score isn't mentioned so going cyberpsycho is out.

What happened to the psycho squad from the reveal trailer? Are they even in the game?

Its all just weird, its like they're setting out to retroactively remove all roleplaying aspects from the game.

Attached: 1533677534819.jpg (1016x1018, 303K)

I had my fill of that crap in Fallout 4

I cant remember but isn't there a watermark in the gameplay video from last year that says something like "pre-alpha" "subject to change" I think cdpr didnt make any promises. game is still 10 months away so alot cans till change

because the context of the answer is about the player owning multiple homes you CDPR cocksucking brainlet

>

That's about Pillars of Eternity 2.

Fucking noob

>That's about Pillars of Eternity 2
user it's same guy who spamming Wither threads for 5 years.

You have no arguments, faggot tranny shill

Witcher 3 was not a roleplaying game

>mfw it's pretty much just going to be an FPS Witcher 3

The biggest issue with development is that they over-promised and announced it too soon.

Attached: mick foley is pleased.gif (175x131, 385K)

Doesn't change the fact that that mod post was about Pillars of Eternity 2, and thus irrelevant.

Falseflagging idiot. This shit would be a con and get posts with any game.

Aka "get hype for this cool game, except we're now going to show and say a lot of bullshit; PRE-ORDER NOW!". And then more and more things are cut, and you're unlikely to hear about all such changes before release.
Problem is, people do fall for it.

>and thus irrelevant.
Don't forget your proxy

If you do not know how game devs or any product devs act in the interviews, that doesn't mean shit. They love to talk in broad strokes while saying as little as possible.

The Game will be incredible Yea Forums, and there's nothing you can do to stop that fact.
So stop the hate and enjoy a good videogames for once

Attached: Yu9Snif__400x400.jpg (389x389, 19K)

this is awfully similar to ea's battlefront
remember all of those tweets?
galactic conquest? nope
sever browser? nope
64 man servers? nope
singleplayer? nope
space battles? nope

explain to me how a console game using the equivalent of 7+ year old hardware is going to look better than a PC game.

im not interested in cyberpunk 2077 at all and im wondering why is this is a problem? the argument they made for being against it is shit though, should have stopped typing before he said that.

>console screenshot from a place youre never supposed to be able to reach
granted it was still a major downgrade but this is pretty dishonest. very few games look this good: youtube.com/watch?v=giXvjdaPJJk

>game devs willingly saying that their game have less options in it
A teraz spierdalaj.

Attached: 1560670195793.png (343x630, 126K)

There's not much we can do to stop it from selling a fuckton and getting high scores.
But we don't need to stop it from being "incredible" because it sure as fuck won't be.
I won't "stop the hate" because fuck you, I'm almost enjoying my anger.
Dumb frogposter.

You know what else is looking worse and worse? Resetera's paedophile problem!

Attached: 1553434655500.png (738x669, 186K)

Its sad because I thought CDPR was really gonna branch out from their Witcher 3 formula and go further into a real RPG type game instead of their lite-RPG action style.

Thats what was sold to us over 5 years ago, and as we get closer to release its come out that its been rebooted in development 3 times and thing are just being stripped away before peoples eyes.

If you were one of those people who were sucked in from the original trailer, CDPR has completely abandoned you. They don't want RPG fans, the genre has become a poisonous word to people and it never sells because its too much time and investment, they want that quick 10 hour dopamine hit and fuck you.

What happened to game devs man, it used to be two games from the same team were never alike. Now entire IPs all play the same, Ubisofts model is plastered over every single one of their fucking games and now they all feel and play identical to each other or have extremely similar features because it streamlines development.

>right now
Hopefully that means that they'll at least add some later with dlc or something

>cyberpunk 2077 and CDPR target audience kills themself before the game comes out
I hope they at least pre-order it before their suicide

Corvo Bianco in Witcher 3

You're retarded. You were living in a fantasy and in your own illustrious imagination.
>If you were one of those people who were sucked in from the original trailer, CDPR has completely abandoned you
lol

It means "maaaybe later but not really" in devspeak.

Ok, honest question. What does being able to customize an apartment have anything to do with the quality of the game? I understand it would be a nice feature to have as a little side fun. But why is all the sudden the lack of it in this game a deal breaker and indicative of the quality?

>inb4 but CDPR said you would be able to
Devs change shit all the time, learn to take what any dev says at face value and trust only what you are able to verify

>CDPR still treated like a small scrapy company so they get a free pass when they cut shit out
Ubishit would be burned alive at this point. When will it end?

>You're retarded. You were living in a fantasy and in your own illustrious imagination.

Fuck off, its not like I pictured a game far outside the scope of actual realisation in terms of development.

I wanted a Deus Ex type with some actual RPG in it, thats it. Its not that much to ask for.

because they saif you'd be able to buy apartments and such.
Now it's just 1 pre set one. They're downgrading the game.

>g-guys stop criticizing CDPR just eat whatever shit they serve you, remember to preorder cyberdilator 2077!
no

>When will it end?
Possibly when they fuck up. Not fuck up by actually making a game worse (unless it just ends up outright shit), but fuck up in pandering to normalfags. And they've been managing that alright so far.

Shut up, ugly retard.

Attached: 4323254612.png (2713x1221, 2.64M)

>I can't read: the post
Once again, learn to take what devs say at face value. If you haven't learned by now that games change constantly all the way up to going old, then you're either a gullible retard or shitposting over petty stuff that doesn't matter.

You can't fix the LOD to E3 levels. That's the point of it. No amount of modding can. And all those meme lightning mods look like shit.

>haha just take it and shut up goyim
no thanks.

Who are you quoting?

(You), you dumb shill.

He's right about apartment customisation. We have absolutely no confirmation that that was ever intended to be a feature. They cut being able to buy multiple apartments, but people sperging out over a feature that was never promised or even hinted at is retarded.

>Sh-Shill!
You forgot to upload your green frog image, dipshit.

>ask why the lack of an apartment customization feature is proof of a game being of poor quality
>SHILL!
You know you can just ignore posts, right?

>muh anger

>first try to shill that devs didnt mean it and there might be more than 1 apartament
>now you try diffrent approach and say HAHHA DOSNT MATTER GUIS ;) while defending lying devs.
Just fuck off from here, try to shill your shit comapny on 9gag.

>no you can't possibly be a single poster asking a single question you have to be a paid shill coordinating your efforts with dirty pole cash making multiple posts on this board
What medications do you take on a daily basis?

Attached: 1476088060049.gif (480x358, 1.14M)

i dont see the problem with the tranny on the poster, its a dark future where weird and extreme sexual fetishes are the norm, people fucking robopenises etc. Its hardly and advertisement for "trans rights", if anything its showing just how fuxked up the future is. Its like saying slannesh from 40k is trying to normalise kinky sex.

>no indication that childhood hero did anything but offer unique dialog options to different social classes of people
>people take Keanu being Johnny Silverhand as the other two must be in the same in-your-head position like an open world game could support 3 drastically different main storylines

It's a feature. A nice feature. People like nice features. A game can be made a lot better by having a lot of nice features. A lot of people are even willing to pay extra for those features (and I won't be surprised when they do make you pay for that).
It's not unrealistic, not "high expectations" at all. It's to be expected from a fucking cyberpunk "RPG" where you already do have an apartment.
They remove one feature, another, more features. What's left? A linear and shallow experience.

So you admit that Kojima drones are the worst?

>decorating your room
What are you, gay?

Attached: OP.jpg (526x560, 62K)

my friends
I just wanted the game to be good
I just wanted to have fun you know, like when I was 11

Attached: 1560676861512.jpg (600x444, 82K)

I'll take occasional dialogue options depending on your choice in character creation than DUDE, KEANU IN YOUR HEAD, BUY OUR GAME.

But it was never a promised feature. You can't just think of a niche feature and then complain when it's not in the game. It's like complaining that you can't buy instruments and play a guitar hero style minigame. It would be a nice thing to have, but why would you ever expect it?

Except Johnny Silverhand in your head was always going to be the case, except it would have been a unique model with a VA doing mo-cap and recordings over it. Literally the same case as FROM Software with GRRM. Expected to get turned down, actually got the guy

You didnt decorated your room at 11, im sure.

>it's expected from a fucking cyberpunk RPG
Is that set precedent or is that just expectations for this game created by you? EYE Divine Cybermancy has no apartment customization, same with the Syndicate games and Deus Ex games.
>it's a slippery slope
K

It seems your argument is you expected more from the game than they've told you. And while you're right it's a nice feature and people will and do pay for it. The lack of it is not an inherent con

>take a shower
>yoo samurai...need a hand?

Attached: b106f8f.png (1024x576, 456K)

Go and play The Sims if you want to be decorating apartments, fagget.

>not sleeping in other people houses after a good fuck

I don't care about the room, I'm just talking about the game as a whole
everyday I come in Yea Forums and see people talking about how bad it will be and that it's lacking X or Y and that cdpr won't deliver

Attached: 1560677077643.jpg (283x281, 19K)

>Johnny keeps telling you to cause chaos and rebel
>you work for the corporations and follow their instructions to a T
>Johnny keeps raging in your head
I really hope he has a personality and responds to the player's choices. Given how much dialogue they recorded for him he probably will

what's wrong with this fucking board

Attached: 1503742330533.png (1022x731, 643K)

Could you decorate a room in Witcher?

I hate weebs so much..

If we take _everything_ they haven't said they'd do, and make sure they do none of it, will the game be good?
Also, buying apartments was promised.

How new are you?
Did you forget about thesun-poster spam or the straight male V autist?
Wait for the gameplay in August and avoid non-comfy threads.

Stop copying Yea Forums's opinions and form your own you underage faggot. It's possible that they'll fuck it up, but that goes for every single game ever. The biggest thing they've fucked up so far is the ability to buy apartments and having a voiced protagonist.

Don't worry. At least you'll be able to create a character of non-binary gender identity. I've heard rumor that you'll be able to choose your pronouns as well.

You did get new Apartments in Bloodlines though as you moved up in the world. I don't care about customization but only having one place to stay in Cyberpunk makes me a bit afraid that, for one, there wont be a decent sense of progress and second, that the world will be so small that they didn't think it was necessary to add more player homes. Interior decorating is a feature I can take or leave.

Ironically, yes. In B&W. Even though Geralt is a fucking witcher and settling down is the opposite of what he does. There was no need for that. Now there is, yet there won't be.

user, remember. Last year CDPR talked a great deal about the Maelstrom guys and how they were an example of cyberware taking over your psyche. In cyberpunk lore those guys weren't even that hardcore as other "people" willingly replace their bodies for fully cybernetic bodies instead like 40k Necrons. But now come June 2019 and CDPR says "nah, you can't modify your body like those guys. You can augment yourself but not to that extent", which is fucking bullshit since even a tiny ass game like Shadowrun had this exact same mechanic. I'm not even sure if the game will have humanity points anymore and augments will be forced upon you as the story dictates.

we are getting raided, this is leddit,discord,/pol/,Yea Forums,/lgbt/ and twitter faggets, we've been having cyberpunk threads for years on Yea Forums and people knew what cyberpunk 2020 was and there was no shitposting, now the game is popular/mainstream and this has drawn all the shitposting filth from the whole of Yea Forums and beyond

There's no voiced protag? but V does talk in the trailer

>No mini games/entertainment
remember, you're not allowed to have fun in western games anymore

The difference is that we've never seen the trailers for cyberpunk 2077 before those. Most people from those threads also used to think 2077 is going to be a modern cRPG with shooter gameplay ala deus ex.

>Slaanesh
>not jewish propaganda to normalize kinky sex.

The post you were initially responding to was talking about apartment customisation, not buying new ones. They did cut a promised feature and they should be criticised for it, but complaining that there's no apartment customisation is dumb and just makes people doubt your other points.
Also let's see what they have promised so far:
>combat
>character customisation
>vehicles
>multiple ways through the game
>choices that matter
>character backgrounds that affect the game
>lots of cybernetics
>lots of weapons
>a seamless city without loading screens
>a big skill tree
>etc.
Yes, if they only delivered on what they said they'd do it would be good. Very good. I'm not even expecting all the shit I just listed to work out, but the point is that they are already working on a lot of shit. You can't just pull new expectations out of your ass about how you want to be an interior designer.

you can? cool

There is a voiced protag. That's the problem. Having a voiced protagonist in an RPG ruins immersion and limits choices because you can only write so many before you go bankrupt from the voice actor's fees.

So you've clearly never been in those threads. The most used meme was The Witcher 3 with guns.

>There is a voiced protag. That's the problem.
That's a problem only if you are autistic and since you are, it is a problem for you. For me, it is not a problem.

>ruins inmersion
>but not to talk instantly with 0 sound

>But now come June 2019 and CDPR says "nah, you can't modify your body like those guys. You can augment yourself but not to that extent"
Source for that?

nice RPG
what are your stats and class?

Yes that's better for immersion because you can imagine your character saying it. If a voice actor does it for you he takes that away and adds emotional inflections to it that you may not want. Have you learned fucking nothing from Fallout 4 you absolute cretin

The whole point of cyberpunk is body modification and how people pursue their fetishes or abandon their humanity in pursue of performance. And you cant decorate your crib because that doesnt fit the theme?

I mean, I dont really care about customizing the apartment, but how is that not cyberpunk. It would be cool to have different settings depending of your character personality, like a smooth lounge, or a computer nightmare for a hacker or something resembling a car workshop for the full cyborgs who dont even sleep anymore

why do we need 100 threads a day? get some sleep

would it be nice if we could decorate our apartment? sure.
is it a big deal? no.

>I'm mad that it may not live up to the expectations I created in my head
Bruh just stop. You're the type of person a lot of companies rely on for guerilla marketing. The person that gets unrealistically hyped up and will ultimately be replaced by more potential customers merely by the fact that you become so outraged over little things that they will buy it. I have no interest in RPGs in any way. I don't care for them. I especially don't care for big name celebs in vidya. But seeing how petty these complaints are make me a little curious about the game despite me not giving a shit about the genre.

[SARCASTIC]

>if you want good rope playing i'd suggest you go and play Fallout or Arcanum
>if you want good dialogs i'd suggest you go and play P:T
>if you want good shooting i'd suggest you go and play Doom
>if you want good cyberpunk i'd suggest you go and play Deus Ex
amazing retort

>muh imagine

Sure, keep eating shit that devs keep feeding you though.

don't really mind as long as you get new and cooler apartments as you progress through the story, I'm fine.
>start inn shitty apartment
>by the end of the game you get a cool penthouse overlooking the city
Would be pretty cool imo

Fallout 4 was bad due to your choices not mattering and the dialogues being written by a brain damaged retard. Not due to voice acting

>Look this game from 2008 which took less resources and time to make because of low level of detail assets has this one thing that this game that will be released in 2020 which is pretty much photorealistic doesn't. T. Inbred brainlet.

Except those are core gameplay mechanics and setting. Customising your apartment is not. What the actual fuck is wrong with you people. I guarantee not one of you was thinking about customising your apartment when the game was announced. No one expected it, it was never promised, it was probably never planned in the first place, but people lose their shit when the a dev says it's not going to be a thing. Get outraged over not being able to buy new apartments, that was something that they did claim would be in the game and then scraped. Why the fuck are you obsessing over something that is almost never seen in an RPG and that you had no reason to think would be in the game

Deus Ex is is more sci-fi noir and less cyberpunk t b h.
DooM was never good and you should play Unreal Tournament 2004 instead.
Planescape is ok but is not that special anymore now that we have Divinity:Original Sin 2.
Arcanum is good and Fallout is meh.

Please, fucking, kill yourself you IMAGINATION I BYOOTIFUL faggot.

See, I didn't get sold on a simple announcement trailer and claims of "we want to do a pen and paper class system" because the fucking work that would have entailed would basically have meant make a whole video game per class. It was an insane pipedream and I was suspicious of it from the get go.

But the reason I was sold was because I really fucking liked their previous game, and the idea of that same team doing a cyberpunk rpg or rpg-lite sounded like a safe bet. I never got my hopes up on something so vague. I would have been unbelievable if they managed to do it, but eh, I'm still happy.

I don't know why you think a developer would reinvent their wheel anyway. It would be stupid to get really good at designing one type of game (particularly a huge, very in-depth type of game like The Witcher) then throw out all that experience to start from scratch. CDPR are great at building cohesive, detailed worlds that feel real, and all they have to do to keep me happy is do that again but in a new setting.

And shit, whenever they get around to DLC, I'm sure they'll do dedicated story lines for the more specialist classes like Trauma Team so they can build something from scratch for them.

Is this fucking real? God damn, the shitposters are right.

Did you miss the part where I said I don't give a shit about RPGs? But whatever stay mad over nothing. Keep being a butthurt baby back bitch over stupid little stuff.

Part of the reason choices didn't matter was because that would require recording loads more dialogue. And the voice acting did take away from the roleplaying. You couldn't be unconcerned for your child, your character was always going to be emotional over it. What you could and couldn't be was curated by the voice actors, you could never be your own character

Clearly a LOD models zoomed in, please, consider suicide.

it was saints row 1 that was buggy and broken, saints row 2 turned bugs into features. Plus it added tons of customization.

Thtas an excuse, voice actors would read whatever they told them to. And if you cant write a proper branched history without throwing in there walls of texts like many old school devs do its the writer's fault. Real people dont speak like wikipedia articles

>pushsquare.com/news/2019/06/e3_2019_cyberpunk_2077_pre-orders_already_way_higher_than_the_witcher_3s
Yea Forumsros...
Why isn't it sinking like TOR...?

Attached: 1560671523550.png (880x1757, 445K)

While that's true that then exposes issues with Bethesda's development and writing process. I don't think Bethesda understands that they can't have their cake and eat it too. If they want a Fallout game that allows player freedom to choose beyond the combat approach, then they can't restrict player choice down to if they just want their Wasteland Daddy to be sarcastic or empathetic. There's a GDC talk their main writer gives about how they design quests and dialogue choices and it really just comes off like amateur hour. It reveals how they don't really have the talent to sit down and come up with appropriate game responses to player action and so they just end up finding ways to filter everyone into the same ending since ultimately what they do is create large scale games on the cheap for maximum profits.

>EVERY GAME THAT ISN'T THE SIMS IS SHIT, SHIIIIIT!
Retarded contrarians

I'm not even sure whether this is ironyposting anymore.

That doesn't even make sense
Improve your bait game you faggot

UM EXCUSE ME HOME DECORATION IS VERY IMPORTANT IN AN RPG?

>One apartment
>(that has some gameplay functions)
I think they wanted more, but decided to push it for an update because they realised that finishing the rest of the game without taking another year to re-script the entire story to take into account your new apartment choice, wouldn't have added as much as it would've taken in development time.

>transphobic to release shitty games
Well, Yea Forums shills complain about it through multiple threads directed to the specific issue (very organic looking, guys - good job), so it has to be, right?

>uses cyberpunk literally
-punk suffix meant bastardization of sci-fi (cyber) genre, not a literal guy that is a punk. Jesus Christ, those people have no idea what are they working on.

We need MORE anti Cyberpunk pictures and copypastas. I will tell the discord.

I love how that, according to nu/v/, 98% of old RPGs are retroactively shit because they feature no multiple homes and no home decoration. lol.

Why are people pre-ordering when they don't know what they are getting?

It might even turn out more of a SJW shitshow than the last mass effect game

Is it good or is it bad? I guess it could be good as this means they would have more time to flesh out other parts of the game, unless they're just cutting shit out of the game now, because they don't want to stretch this development process even further.

I can deploy all my pasta and screencaps and anti-memes in next thread because this is almost at bump limit.

Hype and mass shilling.

Same reason anyone pre-orders any game. They're gullible optimists.

Attached: 1560290799503.png (1634x387, 39K)

>SJW shitshow
You can't possibly turn this game into an sjw shitshow, because degeneracy is the essence of this universe.

They had previously promised multiple apartments and then cut it form the game, which is shitty if you ask me. No idea why people are freaking out over the no customisation thing though since that was never promised in the first place

It can be if they glorify degeneracy instead of showing it as an example of how far society has fallen and what a mad world it is. I doubt they'll do that though. Pondsmith seems to know what he's doing at least

>Why is this suddenly disappointing now when Cyberpunk 2077 I wonder???
Reminder that Neogaf shut down a week ago and we've been getting a massive flood of mentally ill retards. This is literally ResetEra all over again.

>have a city to explore
>nope ill just ehhh uh.. play fallout 4 instead

Attached: 1415260078312.png (588x409, 13K)

I don't know who are you referring to when you say "they". I've seen that screencap you're probably referring to, but to be honest we never got the confirmation from the devs themselves, at least not that I can think of. I want to believe that the person who confirmed that had little idea what the fuck he was talking about.

Here just to watch the trainwreck of you all supporting a shit game just because it's caused a stir on Twitter. Oh man. You guys must have money and time to spare, huh.

I was so hyped for this game but they keep cutting things. Honestly at this rate, with how linear it'll be, it might be the case that FF7: Episode Midgar may be a better cyberpunk game. I'm all for immersive sim, I love Deus Ex, but the gameplay footage and feedback I've heard hasn't been inspiring at all for CDPR. there's even press x to hack shit. Low effort.

Attached: 1559816471030.jpg (750x750, 34K)

>We expect games to have less gameplay if the graphics are better
How fucking stupid are you?

Both great posts

Not really, you have muchm ore freedom than Geralt has, since Geralt was blocked with the lore and his personality, principles, and overally who he is.. In CP 2077 u can cutomize a lot of more stuff, you will hve much more freedom in dialogues and gameplay

He's a polack, his phrasing will be off because they have fucked up (or maybe ours is fucked up) ways of writing sentences, with somewhat amigous specificity to thing (lacking words that we'd have, instead changing the meaning based on context). Given that they work with Mike Pondsmith, and he has said that they (the creators of the studio at least) are huge original fans of the 2020 series (because it was translated into Polish back when they basically had very little from the west), I think they know what they're working with.

>(it somehow feels very weird for cyberpunk to decorate an interior, etc)
i.e. it feels weird for the world/genre of cyberpunk, to have a home decorating minigame.

>Image
The guy is legitimately autistic. I don't know why you insist on re-posting this in literally every thread. He thinks a gameplay demo crafted to show as many "exciting" hype-building action aspects as possible, almost two years out from release, is the same as playing an RPG. They could've shown just dialogue, which is what you can spend your time with in RPGs, but people wouldn't get hyped then, they would've said it looked slow and boring. People like him were why they were hesistant to show it off in the first place. People who are simply too literal in their interpetation of the world to comprehend what they're seeing when they're watching a marketing clip.

I think he said in some interview that they had made some gangs that spoke just like thug niggers from the carribean or wherever, and that someone was upset, but that those people (related to the depicted type of slum niggers) understood it/liked it, that it's good to represent them or whatever. But hey, Mike's black, what are they going to do, call him a "racist"? They can just say "We took the inspiration from the source material".

doesn't matter and they never said anything about playing as a tranny, they just responded to a question about it with "we don't explicitly label male/female in the character creation just show a male/female model and you choose one"
blogsites are just trying to farm clicks out of nothing and you dummies fall for it.

Attached: cyberpunk manual.jpg (1080x631, 142K)

They literally didnt cut anything, they never promised cutomize apartments. And the lifepath that effect dialogues they actually added because it wasnt there on last demo.

Reminder that Cyberpunk 2077 developers don't know shit about cyberpunk.

Attached: D9J-DaWVAAYS7Xz.jpg large.jpg (798x501, 120K)

>They literally didnt cut anything
Owning multiple apartments.

Many of those posts are extremely reasonable and true. Especially that top right one of BotW vs God of War. That prediction wound up being true.

Also that pick is of John linneman from Digital Foundry

Difference is Deus Ex never claimed to be a full RPG and then started backing down on every single choice you absolute retard

It literally has as much customization as Fallout 4, unironically.

what is wrong about this?

>You want action, adventure, and role-playing games with lots of freedom?
>Go play some autistic Sims
Haha what

>there's even press x to hack shit
From E3, people have said that there's a hacking mini-game for more basic stuff, like a terminal thing with codes. There's also the deep-diving whatever it's called, and apparently you can get into the "old" internet, the one locked off because rogue AI/viruses were released there at their own pace, and cordoned off. But yeah, hacking people directly or from a distance is probably "press X to hack" for combat fluidity purposes.

>lifepath that effect dialogues
I wonder if you're locked out of a non-lethal run just because you picked the wrong background, or if there are alternative ways to get around that (by talking to other characters than you would otherwise).

>He thinks a gameplay demo crafted to show as many "exciting" hype-building action aspects as possible
Well, here lies the problem. Those supposedly exciting action segments were boring and generic as fuck, and that's what that copypasta is about.

I really don't get why they wanted to even make a game in this setting. Its ugly af, why would that have mass appeal

Different marketing dumbass. Deus Ex was never marketed as any of those things while 2077 was for several years.

Shazam Pasta debunk

>there is day/night cycle and weather system
>the city is big with 6 main district, each one of those has sub-districts and there are badlands outside of the city
>There are classess actually tied to the gameplay play styles you prefer, you has solo which you can branch and play as strong solo focused on strenght or fast solo focused on agility, you can play as netrunner, focus on hacking, you can play as techie focus on engineering, robots etc, You can also mix all of these.
>Many interiors are accessible, and you can explore them vertically, the idea is that where is content you can go there
>The cutomization options are actually good and deep; you can cutomize your looks, your gender, you can customize your backstory which affect dialogues choices, you can customize your body with cyberware, nervous system, chest, legs, hands, you also can change your clothing, you can customize your weapons; with silencer for example and other elements, depending on weapon.
>The C&C system and dialogue choices will be obviously great like in every their previous game, and the dialogue system seems to be even improved compared to their previous games, look at the first gameplay demo and you will see what im talking about.
>The NPCs are killable, u can kill them riding your car etc, and the "police" system works different in each district, in Pacifica gangs will attack you, in Downtown corporate security or police for example
>The environment are partially destructible
>Graphics looks good. especially the crowds and the scale of the game
>75 % of the dev team are Poles, all the directing people are practially poles, and most of them were responsible for Witcher 3 or previous their games
>It is Role Playing games, you have C&C, dialogue options, backstory you can choose that affect dialogues, you has levels, skills, perks and attributes, heavy character customization, you can play the game differently, melee, guns, stealth

HR is fucking dogshit, don't listen to anyone. It's literally a bioware RPG but every single combat encounter is you pressing a single button to execute stealth assassinations, with a gay and retarded
>Press one button to kill, another button to knock unconscious!!! This is a totally complex and interesting moral choice that will have interesting consequences :^)

They cut classes and the idea that could just simply RP as a random character and do your own thing without turning the game into a save the world or take down the bad guys scenario. In other words, the main draw of their original proposal when they first revealed the game. Now we have a linear game with a boring on rails hollywood story with witcher-style choice-making (which admittedly is better than most games). Basically this game brings nothing new to the genre in features or scope.

Yes these people are that autistic and fucking retarded

This is useful except for the part about classes. In the spirit of CP2020 and all other RPGs, there are no classes. Having three different flavors of combat skills is not role-playing, period.
>You can also mix all of these
Ergo there are no classes.

Dilate

Why was the music in last trailer so bad? Nigger rap and scremo rock doesn't fit cyberpunk at all.