*remains the last real rpg released in the past decade in your path*

*remains the last real rpg released in the past decade in your path*
>not so fast cp2077!

Attached: 1495955182039.jpg (1024x1024, 617K)

With the direction Cyberpunk is headed it will remain the only western RPG in the past decade

>shitty fps with no roleplaying
>"RPG"

>Slightly improved version of Fallout 3, made by a smaller company in California
>All the hipsters love it
Like pottery

Why do you have the phrase the OP like an absolute retard? You don't need to jam in a meme just for the sake of it. Also in being released in 2010 and 2020 respectively NV and Cyberpunk are in separate decades, so whatever point you're trying to make is null.

>"""""slightly""""" improved

Attached: 20190613_214058.jpg (213x208, 27K)

epic! simply epic!

>with no roleplaying

Attached: 1551590123022.jpg (550x424, 18K)

>slightly improved
>slightly

Brotherhoodfag detected.

>no roleplaying
you're joking, right

Cybercuck 2077 wont even be an RPG

[speech 75] this game is bad and you should agree with me without me actually having to argue with you or make points

The main story in Fallout 3 was shitty, sure. But that's about it. Outside that, there's not much difference between the two.

Why is everyone suddenly shitting on CP2077?

That game's popularity with Yea Forums has been down hill ever since people found out it wasn't a 1:1 of Bladerunner.

Because vee immediately shits on anything popular. Controversy and trolling is much more addictive than any other type of conversation.

RPG is a misnomer, it doesn't actually have much to do with roleplaying

Lel, we are sharing this board with true retards.

>shitload of factions
>quests which let you choose between factions instead 'good vs evil'
>shitload of new weapons
>actual good writing

There is more but NV is leagues ahead of the shitheap that's fallout 3.

I don't care about the rpg. It's the world building that is just so good. Game looks like a turd and animates like a turd yet still feels more alive than any game Rockstar has ever shat out or will ever shit out.

[SUCCESS] Well gee user, when you put it that way, I guess you have a point. Thanks for changing my perspective on things.

I was hoping for a sandbox cyberpunk proper RPG, which is what they said they were going to deliver. Instead I'm getting yet another linear, story driven "RPG" with a predefined protagonist. I've no interest in the game anymore.

>actual good writing
Yet you can't point out what so much better about it.
>more content than Fallout 3
I don't see it

Yes, NV had factions, that's a slight improvement. Good job.

new vegas is "I want to pretend I like old school fallout game without actually playing one" the game

Sandbox games are the definition of dogshit lmao

[Luck] Your point is invalidated due to my fortuitous repeating digits.

>I don't see it
who's the one that can't make points?

Fallout 3 introduced more new content than NV. Checkmate

>new = good
the absolute state of bethdrones

>fallout 3 mod

>immediately shifting the goalposts

Has there ever been a """"""real RPG""""""
Unless you can track and control ever facet of your character You're not roleplaying

You will always have the problem that real world has to be described in numbers some way as do the characters. Which means what is and what isn't a RPG is an arbitrary definition. Generally it's something story and character driven, something where you can improve your stats to perform better and make meaningful choices on what path you take.

no fucking shit, it was the first to change the formula of the franchise, what are you even trying to argue

The help you with your reading problems: that Fallout 3 has more content than NV.

sadly, this

Yeah and its shit while NV is way better.

>I'll just keep repeating blind assertions in hope someday they will actually start working as real arguments

It doesn't. Fallout New Vegas has more story, more missions, more weapons, has factions, more actual characters, and more DLC, than Fallout 3. You're just wrong.

Even if I gave you that point, it's still a weird argument to make that DLC has more content than the base game because it adds more content to the base game.

and what are you doing?

Saying that NV is basically 3+, that got hyped by hipsters. 3 isn't bad. Both are good games, NV slightly better.

Take the DLC away then. Prove me wrong about everything else.

My point was that NV is the DLC to 3.

oh my fucking god, is your point
>Fallout 3 is a better game than NV
or
>Fallout 3 has more content than NV
Because one is subjective, and one is not.

I never said Fallout 3 was better, in fact I repeatedly stated the opposite. Yes, Fallout 3 has more content than NV from the point of view of if you already played 3, how much novelty you could experience in NV.

As a completely isolated pieces of work NV might have more content, but that's a pretty dumb argument as it just heavily builds on 3.

Have sex nerd

Mass effect is not an RPG either then?

Nope. It's just another story driven action adventure game. The only modern developer that actually understand what an RPG should be is Bethesda. Everyone else is making a regular action adventure games except with some dialogue sequences thrown in.

>The only modern developer that actually understand what an RPG should be is Bethesda
This has to be bait, right?

Attached: tucker.gif (250x250, 992K)

>The only modern developer that actually understand what an RPG should be is Bethesda
>Everyone else is making a regular action adventure games except with some dialogue sequences thrown in
Are we back in 2008?

Bethesda is busting their ass to make actual living, breathing worlds. Everyone else is busting their asses to make glorified interactive movies. The former are the only ones that understand what an RPG is about.

I guess GTA is an RPG now.

ur gay

Attached: 1555692096984.png (512x512, 535K)

No, because Rockstar's world is not living and breathing, it's instanced smoke and mirrors that ceases to exist once it's no longer on the screen, and they don't let you craft your own character and role.

So they're making sandboxes, and shitty ones at that since nothing you do matters or changes anything

>since nothing you do matters or changes anything
Why are you purporting to express an informed opinion on Bethesda's games when you've clearly never played one?

I've played every single one of them since Morrowind except for the TGC one, and yes, I'm exaggerating because you can blow up megaton, choose a faction in fallout 4 which probably locks you out of other factions but desu I bounced off of their fallout games pretty fast so I might be missing a bunch, but in Elder Scrolls nothing stops you from doing every single quest on every single playthrough and it changes fuck all except for some lines guards will throw at you, the only meaningful choice I can think of is joining the vampires or the werewolves in Skyrim DLC, Empire vs Stormcloaks doesn't really matter

*TCG, fuck