One more japanese character and one more western character

One more japanese character and one more western character

One more fighting game character and one more FPS game character

One more more female and one more male

One for Koei Tecmo and one for Bethesda

Attached: Challanger_pack3.png (1980x1112, 2.28M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J7HB61eIlVY
strawpoll.me/18174986
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Kasumi
I do believe she fits the bill the most right now for upcoming character. She's a female mascot and KT is the most obvious company that hasn't been represented besides from a Fatal Frame AT.

>Doomguy
I really want him, but I personally don't see it happening

Kasumi is goinna have some wonderful alts
I really hope for her DOA6 costume, C2 alt and 4 bikini alts

>I do believe she fits the bill the most right now for upcoming character.
The only ones as fighting females that reach the same amount of recognizability (or more) as Kasumi are Chun-Li and Morrigan, but honstley I wouldn't want ANOTHER Capcom rep

Nah fuck off it’s Reimu getting in over literal who female characters.

Why is Reimuposting becoming the new Steveposting?

Yea Forums posters' inherent desire to create an enemy when none exists so people can argue endlessly about bullshit instead of talk like actual human beings

Because they are getting too cocky for their own good. Once they get humbled they'll fuck off back to containment threads.

>Peter Hines said they talked with Nintendo about Smash
>Hines said on the Nintendo Power podcast that they’re very satisfied with the switch and have more fun surprises for Nintendo fans coming
>Kirkhope started working on Banjo arrangements around January
>Mick Gordon, around January, needed a ”metal choir” for a ”video game” although everyone knows he’s on Eternal, so the secrecy is weird

He's coming, guys

Basically this. They'll falseflag pretending to want Reimu and shit on other characters when most people who genuinely do want her don't really give a shit about other people's picks and know it's unlikely to begin with. Please don't let them fool you.

Attached: Fighters Pass.png (1980x1114, 3.02M)

How big is Touhou anyway? My image of Touhou is being deluded by how many talk about it on this board.

Is it really something that reaches the popularity of Doom/DOA/Crash Bandicoot/SNK/Rayman/Dark Souls/TF2 or whatever the fuck we have left for DLC?

Plus I think they create false popularity by selling her along Doomguy, a character that probably has the largest popularity at this moment

Wasn't the choir confirmed to be for Eternal?

Touhou has two conventions every year and Nintendo even showed up at one for a contest involving their Jam with the Band game

Outside Japan? I think it's a little bigger than people think it is but it's still very niche. Still has had major influence though with its music and also on Undertale. In Japan, it's a fucking behemoth with dedicated conventions and all that. Definitely more popular than DOOM, TF2, Crash, Rayman, and such. Don't want to say SNK, DOA, or Dark Souls though because I'm not as certain about those.
Most of the people who genuinely want both her and Doomguy are just fans of both the series. Those mutual picks have been around for quite a long while too but now it's being shilled as some sort of alliance bullshit by falseflaggers or something which is giving them a worse rep or whatever. Pretty annoying. Also easy to hate on Reimu on account of being "anime weeb literal who shit" or something.

He never stated it to be so, just "a video game"
What's funny is that the thing holding it back is that all the choir participants will get credit even though Smash doesn't give full credit to music, just supervisors

No Eternal tracks have choir vocals

none that we heard yet anyway

Attached: 1550088844680.png (1200x1200, 1.68M)

If its Kasumi that sounds so boring. Especially when Ryu Hyabusa is right there next to her and can do so much and is really popular and iconic, and both a modern and classic Nintendo rep.

>on account of being "anime weeb literal who shit"
Smash is way past that with Fire Emblem and DQ characters

Reimu just doesn't feel like a video game icon. I think she will be hardly recognized by any westerners, even though there a loads of japanese characters that will, because they are more iconic.

Ryu Hayabusa is even more of a generic ninja. Also, he pretty much lost his populairty/icon status over the years. Kasumi fulfills the role of KT mascot nowadays.

>Kasumi

I really don't know about that considering the reputation the series has. A little too unfamily friendly for Nintendo.

Who said anything about one of the last 2 being female?? Patterns don't exist for dlc.

Its likely for Eternal
youtube.com/watch?v=J7HB61eIlVY

I forgot Ivy from Soul Calibur. I think she also has the recognizability.

>Generic Ninja
>When he has multiple weapons, ninpo magic and martial arts from three completely different types of game. Four if you count the DS exclusive game he was in.

Are all these conditions what Nintendo said they would be?

There's also a Japanese leaker who got some stuff correct coming with the claim that the next fighter is female. He also mention earlier this year that she will be from a fighting game, however he hasn't repeated this last claim.

As always, we might be getting completely bamboozled, but it's just what we're working with now.

Attached: 1560612163769.png (602x427, 68K)

>Generic Ninja
>When he generic ninja abilities

Yeah exactly

I'm not saying Kasumi is much better, but don't think Ryu is getting some special treatment.

DOA is literally one of the worst picks you could have for smash, kill yourself. even Ashleyfags have more to offer with a moveset

May be for Eternal, may be for both.

That's just, like, your opinion, man

At least people who want Kasumi don't shit up every thread

This. Not even a Kasumifag but I already have more respect for them than fucking Reimooshitters

What's worse, Steveposting or Ashleyposting? At least Ashley got in as an AT

Here's the jap text about the fighting game character

(I think, I dont speak nip and I didnt gave this image a proper filename)

Attached: 1560612721399.png (641x412, 46K)

Is your question which character is viable to get in or which fanbase does the worst posting? Because those are two different questions.

>Trying to gaslight people into thinking people just find her a unique and iconic in Japan pick
lol, it worked with Ashley but not now.

I think it's either Fatal Frame, considering the more extensive history with Nintendo

Or its the extremely boring option of fucking Linkle considering Hyrule Warriors.

Like it was said earlier, please do know most of them are falseflaggers trying to start shit. All the actual Reimubros I've seen are cool with other characters and just want to see their own in. There was even some falseflagging seething Stevie who tried pushing some sort of Doomguy/Reimu vs Leon thing which is bullshit. All of them are cool picks in my book.

What I hate about Ashley posters is that these lolifags actually generated a noticable popularity for Nintendo to work with, even though other WarioWare characters are much more fun/fitting, like Mona, Jimmy T. or 9-Volt

Remember those 8-bit sprites in Super Mario Maker 1? We could have got an amazing playable 9-Volt sprite, but instead we got Ashley.

I can translate this
>Super Smash Bros. Ultimate will have incoming content in the form of DLC, one of the two characters will be non binary.
>There will be a free character in the form of Waluigi from Super Mario
>The final character will be Minecraft Steve? from the Minecraft series along with alex,
>There will be no further waves of content for the game after the final character is released

FF is already an AT

>Linkle
I believe Lana is more popular and plays a more important role in the game, but I could see a Hyrule Warriors character getting in.

This man is a liar! On the internet!

I'm going to leave this in these threads for about a day and then I might make an image for it. Don't cheat the IP check, okay?
strawpoll.me/18174986

Attached: wallbang.png (1280x700, 765K)

I think we already made various checks that made clear Doom Slayer is the most popular choice on the board at this moment.

>A perfect spread
As I suspected. Now that Banjo is here, our tastes have scattered everywhere.

Isn’t Ryu a way better KT rep?

I think Kasumi has currently overthrown Ryu as a KT mascot. She's much more recognzibale nowadays.

...No?

Oh well in that case:

Yes

Don't get me wrong, I love Kasumi. But if Koei are getting a rep, it'll be Ryu. Kasumi might have more current relevance, since Ninja Gaiden is on ice, but Ryu has a lot more history on Nintendo consoles. And if we can learn anything from Banjo, it's that current relevance doesn't mean a lot.

The thing is, it's basically 50/50 at this point

Sometimes the picks are made for long time history with Nintendo, see Banjo, and sometimes for recent popularity, see Joker.