Which one

Which one

Attached: 1529063012649.jpg (720x747, 106K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PWwvR6cSH4o&ab_channel=Polygon
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why did age make him taller

Old Kratos feels really underpowered, I know he’s “holding back” but I feel young pissed off Kratos would fucking murder old k

>STR vs AGI

It’s like he’s not even god of war anymore

This one

Attached: 18DAE9BA-2B7E-4232-8662-1064FA75E619.png (108x112, 20K)

God of onions vs god of bisexual tendencies

Attached: 1560666496235.jpg (859x960, 35K)

I see he's still got that nice cock, which is what actually matters.

Younger Kratos would crush Older Kratos down into the size of a quarter which he would then to purchase a frosty from Wendy's with before he fucks the Wendy's mascot right in the vagina like he did Aphrodite, unlike Older Kratos who would rather watch Wendy's girl get fucked by a bull while he takes care of Atreus.

He's not taller, classic Kratos is just slouched down

At least Old Kratos can do dad jokes.

youtube.com/watch?v=PWwvR6cSH4o&ab_channel=Polygon

>Younger Kratos would crush Older Kratos
older kratos is considerably more muscled in the OP, not to mention that only mortals get weaker with age, gods get stronger.

That's literally the point. Old Kratos is weaker, he even states that in the beginning that he needs to finish this task while he still has strength left. Young K would have sliced baldur into a thousand pieces and scatter his ass dick and balls into the sea, never to be seen again.

The one that can jump

young kratos can jump, old kratos needs his son to push boxes and ladders for him

>dad of snore vs chad of war

Attached: 33184a9a10d7df46734fcee9f7722889db1dd235cc266eea8ebcef9b3579ffbb.jpg (774x625, 87K)

Old kratos is technically weaker than younger Kratos, but taking into account how bullshit overpowered young Kratos was, completely leveling the Greek pantheon by himself and his biceps, it isn't implying old kratos is weak, he's still awesomely powerful just not as Powerful as he once was.

Clearly Kratos has gotten way fucking weaker with age going by the games

Clearly the responsibility of parenthood is weighing him down

Old kratos recovered from all the anal sex

Do you think we will have to get the equivalent of hope this time around or can gods in the northern realm be killed by other means? I believe Kratos still has some power of hope left in him which allows him to kill Baldur and co. I hope the next time they reboot gow we get the war between the primordials and zeus vs the titans. Seems a much better fit for a action game than another boring realm where one need to fight their equivalent of orcs and zombie first.

So, the Son of Sparda Vs. The Dad of Boy?

>I'm raising another man's child in the future? No way!

OG Kratos is such a beast,they completely ruined him in nuGoW. In fact the nuGoW doesnt even exist for me. The trilogy is all there is.

Why did they fuck up 3 so much? It had so much potential

New Kratos is a faggot to be perfectly honest.
Original version would have just killed all the Norse Gods.

Attached: 1301300985045.jpg (500x638, 95K)

i finished 2018 last week, and already forgot about it. I really don't get 'it', what people see in this game.
The combat animations were nice, but the actual fights were annoying. Story was nothing special and took a while to get going, the game started like 6 times. The RPG-lite system had no business being there and added nothing. If anything, it took away-- what does '67 strength' mean to Kratos? And the game just gets a bit fucky towards the end, clearly rushed/cut Atreus, lame power stones and time travel, etc.

what about ascension

But they are the same character....

Not that he's holding back. His power is tied to his throne in Olympus. He's lost a lot of power having been so far away for so long.

Full powered Kratos who just returned from Hades in God of War 6

nu kratos is a turbo faggot

I don't mind NuKratos much; it felt like a natural enough development of the character for me. I think if the series had been written with GoW 2018's characterization in mind it might have been written a little differently, but overall it wasn't terribly discordant in my opinion. I didn't care for GoW 2018 very much as an overall game or story, though.

If this is a power level wank thread I don't think there's much point in comparing. 2018 Kratos is a lot more level-headed, but the game's action in general is less extravagant. Everything feels a little more muted and grounded. A lot of what people are imagining as a difference in power might well just be a difference in presentation.

This one

Attached: Grog Strongjaw.png (600x600, 511K)

Now now user, that's toxique masculinidad, take your soi and shove a dildo up your ass.

Based and betapilled artist making old kratos look like a weak angry idiot. More like this! :)

Attached: 1560243164598.jpg (595x621, 144K)

The PSP games and Ascension form a trilogy of non-numbered titles, maybe that's what he was referring to.

Actually surprised there was never a Wonder Woman reference considering all the pop culture and movie references they had, even Kevin Sorbo playing Hercules.
For sure I though Linda Carter would play the queen or the Amazons or something like that, shame that never happen.

Attached: grace-liu-wonderwoman-joecollab.jpg (1466x2048, 243K)

>No sex minigame in a God of War game

Attached: baffling.gif (360x240, 1.83M)

They ruined him in GoW3 you retard. GoW4 saved him again.

Younger Kratos is fueled by pure fucking rage, fucker's literally too angry to die
Old Kratos AKA, onions Kratos is not only older, but also getting weaker

How did they ruined him in 3 ?

>nu-god of the last of us
>god of war

They are both pussies and the IP is utterly pussified now.

Kratos is older and past his prime. Its like comparing PRIDE Fedor vs Fedor now

As a girl I find new Kratos very attractive

For what exact reason?

based

Not "her" but I would guess the voice.

Kratos always had a deep voice.

Come on, man. Carson's got nothing on Teal'c deep voice wise.

Deeper doesn't necessarily means better, sometimes it feels like his voice is about to come out of his ass.

I never said it was better, but his voice is the kind of deep that vibrates into your soul. However, Carson is and was the perfect voice for Kratos.

>Slow and old, you should've never come to Midgard
Old kratos has experience but his body is not up there anymore. Young kratos is filled with rage and stamina. That gives him the edge
Unless old kratos pulls something off his ass ni GoW2 then young kratos will be way more visceral and relentless

What is this, some kinda god of war post

Attached: Dm4Z2dpWwAIiVEE.jpg_large.jpg (225x225, 5K)

Big strong protector of his family, classic female pick.

Yea Forums told me that only faggots likes bara.

haha funny streamer lol, being gay is funny

I can't wait to see Kratos get his ass kicked by Thor in the next game.

Young god of war is stronger canonically.

How would you include it? It wouldn't fit in with the game at all... you'd have to have some kind of "give me your seed or your son will die" situation.

I'm kind of curious where the series will go with the next game. Most of the interesting shit in 2018 revolves around Kratos and his Greek history. My honest guess is that Kratos will get killed by Thor and Atreus will become the protagonist after a timeskip. I just can't imagine the games will keep on with the father/son dynamic. But Atreus is pretty boring, and 2018 wasn't that great to begin with, so my hopes aren't high.

>"give me your seed or your son will die" situation.

Hot.

The source of Kratos' power comes from his rage, it's got nothing to do with how old he is it's got everything to do with how much destruction he wants to inflict.

original Kratos can jump when he wants
absolute stomp

Played and plat'd gow 2018 last week. Atreus was a lot better of a companion than I thought. The game was pretty fun. Really liked the axe and ended up using it more even after getting the blades. Freya baldur and mimir were good character, The dwarf smiths I really didn't care for.

I was thinking that maybe Kratos turns into the christian god while Atreus turns into Satan

That was sorta what I was implying, so I agree with you.