Worst DLC of all fucking time

Can't believe I paid money for this piece of shit. Rest of the games pretty good though

Attached: Capture.png (922x733, 493K)

>Rest of the games pretty good though
Lol

dilate, seething incel. lmao p.s. have sex

You're mixing up your memes bud
t. hasn't played it

explain
is it too short? no combat? use your words.

whats wrong with it

it has 7-10 hours of content but she is just tranny buthurt that you play as theresa only for 2-3 hours

>grr it has a woman on the cover

can you stop

Attached: 1522814136594.jpg (500x265, 11K)

>it has 7-10 hours of content
explain
2 hour main quest with 8 hours of repeatable deer hunting quests? or is it 7-10 hours of actual good questing?

they did expanded the romance for theresa + you have quest as henry where you helping Johanka

Judging from the reviews the only thing folks seem to have a problem with is the bugs.

it's pretty shit, that's for sure.

didn't the dev leader told polygon journos to fuck off with them wanting niggers in medieval europe?

Can you get raped?

they said it in a really pussy pc way, but yes they did refuse to put black people in the game

its the fucking 15 century

Attached: based.jpg (1658x2468, 832K)

We won gamergators!!

now this is epic

>OKAY you better put sharks on a game about sahara desert or we call you a bigot

Haven't played it, maybe it's time for a full rerun.

I was going to get this game when I heard they were finally adding a playable woman but if it's just a 2 hours side story they can fuck right off

oof. Rent free

That’s cringe as fuck bro,
I enjoy playing as a woman every now and then, but I don’t start seething if I can’t.

Is Theresa treated any differently to Henry by the NPCs, or does the worldspace generally just not give a shit? Can you wander off out into the world map and jsut RP as a Theresa who is over the Skalitz bullshit and wants to be a hunter-bandit?

Expanded how, may I ask? I liked her and how quick the 'romance' was killed that aspect of the game for me, and the lack of follow up. Should have been able to marry her damnit.

Attached: 1542657368198.png (1571x289, 70K)

I refuse to believe any DLC can be worse than Curse of Osiris

it was never even a battle though. just a couple of ugly trannies whining before their inevitable suicide.