Nice!

Nice!

Attached: gene.png (423x616, 248K)

This game was inspired. DMC5 might damn well be a perfect action game, but there's two things God Hand STILL does better: environmental combat and difficulty. The former might not mesh well with 5's current style, but having a sliding difficulty that increases the better you perform is the perfect fit for DMC and at least deserves its own mode.

Attached: OP.png (1920x2164, 3.87M)

I love it!

5 is nowhere near the perfect action game you fuckint casual.

3 is better than V
especially since the style switcher is available for 3 automatically makes it the perfect game

>game is perfect
>with a fan mod
Piss off.
Besides, there's a million other things wrong with 3.

The #1 thing God Hand does better than any other action game in existence is having an arena that you can enter at your leisure for a variety of on-demand fights WHICH INCLUDES ALL BOSSES. Biggest strike against DMC5 is that right there. The practice mode is almost perfect but not being able to spawn bosses in there is pretty lame.

I completely forgot about that. Mind you, the Arena is only awesome because the combat is. FFX let's you fight almost anything whenever you want, but no one claims its arena is good.

It also isn't an action game.

Didn't read the qualifier, my bad. Can't think of any action games that have an arena even close to that. I never considered BP that, either.

>DMC5 might damn well be a perfect action game

It isn't even good, get the fuck out of my thread DMCuck.

Attached: DMC5 'combat'.webm (900x506, 2.89M)

Hold the fucking phone
YOURE NOT ALEXANDER

Attached: 1417973511597.jpg (300x300, 24K)

this is my thread you nigger

Attached: Chen Gettng God Handed 5.gif (566x486, 1.26M)

RANDOM BLOCKS

Attached: Chen Gettng God Handed 4.gif (566x486, 3.1M)

Attached: Chen Getting God Handed 3.gif (457x440, 2.27M)

Random blocks aren't really an issue. Game would be way, way too easy if they didn't block after a random amount of hits. Level 3 and below it's trivial to force them to block and Level DIE guard breaking isn't all that important anymore.

Attached: Chen Gettng God Handed 2.gif (421x396, 1.85M)

3 is already a near perfect game, with a mod yea it becomes perfect
buy a gun and kill yourself retard

Thanks for proving his point, retard.

>DMC5 might damn well be a perfect action game

Attached: 1241049547208.png (339x319, 138K)

Wrong. The randomness is what makes it work.

>3 is better than 5

Imagine being such a nostalgia fag that you legitimately think this is true

How do I use all of my tension gauge?

Yea Forums is a hive of the most retarded contrarianism don't humor these retards

DMC enemies do absolutely nothing when you juggle them for 80 minutes.
While in God Hand you'll be lucky to even get 2-3 hits on airborne enemies.

Why are there fags shitting on DMC as if it's a bad series? 5 isn't perfect nor any of the previous games were. but to say they're bad is just bullshit.

i LOVE it

>DMC enemies do absolutely nothing when you juggle them for 80 minutes.
are you talking about the series in general? because that's bullshit, you have DMC1 with enemies that could beat you up, DMC3 with enemies that are cancers, like the fallen, blood gargoyle, and damned chess pieces that can't be juggled, and DMC4 and 5 have teleporting enemies like Blitz and Fury that you can't juggle forever

DMC3 enemies on DMD are some of the most difficult I've ever seen. Now get out.