So let me get this straight. In order to be able to max out this guy's level, I have to get 100,000,000 damage points...

So let me get this straight. In order to be able to max out this guy's level, I have to get 100,000,000 damage points. And maybe I'm doing something wrong since I'm new, but I only get like... 100,000 per battle? Maybe less? So even at that rate I would have to do 1000 battles just to finish this.

How the fuck do people have time for this game? It seems like getting the bare minimum of event rewards is hopeless unless you've already been playing for a while and have super strong characters already.

Attached: Kintoki1-3.png (512x724, 439K)

Post your servant list, OP.

Also, for the love of god grind for the event CEs, they will boost your damage output tremendously.

Really? Thank fuck I dont care about that character then cuz I aint gonna spend time on that.
I want the CEs tho...

i mean, im close to 200mil and i didnt play for like 2-3 days. What servants are you using?

The only 4 star servant I have is Elizabeth Bathory, and I guess this Kintoki now. That's literally it. I presume the others aren't even worth mentioning. And I haven't even ascended her yet, so yeah, that should give an impression of how new I am.

Even if the event CEs are good, I don't even know if I have the motivation for this game. I like the story, but I feel like I'd rather play a real game where I can make tangible progress without having to grind endlessly. Heck, even among other gacha games, Granblue just seems so much better than FGO. They usually don't have any "Oh god this is a must have item" in events, plus they have old events freely available, so you don't have to grind hard under a time limit. You can just do it at your leisure.

Also are the CEs really that good? I see the bonus is 15% attack but is that really that much? Genuinely question because I don't know. And then the other thing is completely useless outside of this event.

Golden Sumo goes up to +2k Attack at max level and is one of the best CEs in the game. 50% Starting NP is also amazing.

>Not caring about Kintoki
Pretty much the best welfare servant you'll get for literal years. A free 4* shouldn't be passed up if you're f2p

You are supposed to grab 5 or 6 copies of the CE and fuse them all into one for max stats increase.
I cant remember the exact number but I've used friends servants with that CE and it increases attack by a lot.

Slap a support one on everyone
Slap the solo buff one on your main damage dealer
with a np i can get my herc to do 3 mill+ damage

Oof, yeah, I can see why you're struggling. If you wanna keep going, my advice is as follows:

> If you haven't already, get all the xp items out of the event store. Throw the xp on Kintoki when you can. Do the best node for the coral that you can manage.
> Do the highest difficulty raid you can, making sure to put Golden Sumo on your strongest attacker, and the hotspring one on everyone else. On the support screen, look for players with Zhuge Liang. He'll make sure you can get your strongest servant's NP ready for the first turn of the actual fight.
> Don't be afraid to use your consumables when you're ready to grind.

Attached: fgocapitalism.png (761x2586, 2.28M)

15% bonus attack and a half-filled NP Gauge right at the start of battle is pretty broken, so getting that MLB'd will go a very long way for you.

Attached: 1555262170607.jpg (600x575, 102K)

I see. And this is the last chance to get this? I heard that an event has never rerun more than once and this seems to be that rerun, but I don't know if that's true.

Just buy yourself a good account with characters that you want. All that mobile shit requires you to play from the start or you'll be always behind, unless you whale really hard.
I still remember when people managed to spend thousands, to get jalter back in the day and now it's just 5-10$ for a starter with her.

Attached: 268655646632.jpg (5000x2500, 3.77M)

>Elizabeth

Damn son, thats the only 4 star you got?
Did you just start?
Cuz if so I highly recommend you reroll that shit and get at least one 5 star.
Seriously, this game isnt impossible or anything, but considering how low the chances of getting a 4~5 star is you should really get one in the reroll.
Though you can make any low rank servant team work a miracle, but thats where you actually have to "build" a team to make it useful.

Eat dumplings when you have like an hour of free time and max out the ladder in one sitting. Ez.

>mfw I got her on the first roll
Fuck spending money on this game. Bought figma Jeanne though, I have Kat too.

Attached: 1560190372375.png (570x792, 553K)

Damn, was it that bad? I got her with two free tickets, and I was trying to get something else.
Hopefully I get lucky again next summer banner.

Wait for the next oni and solo the 6m with a friend's jack and some green beans
Should be fairly easy.

This is your last chance. If you are low leveled the Level up AP refill should help you catch up, just spend the BP before you do level.

I hardly play, just killing the 6 million HP one. That's 50 kills total spread out over 2 weeks for me. Ez stuff.

Hey man if you just started then dont expect to be able to get the best out of events.
You need to at least have a max leveled decent servant team before these events starts.
If you are gonna keep playing this shit then dont worry too much about it, there will be other events with good stuff.
Nothing in this game is really "necessary" to get, it just makes some fights easier.
I would only tell you to add someone with Waver as support servant. Thats pretty much all you really need for 99% of the content.

You cannot reroll this game into a 5*. The first 10 roll is a limited pool.

Elizabeth is a great support for females.

whens next loli servants in NA?

Attached: mary read NP.webm (1280x720, 2.81M)

Pretty much one of the strongest damage CEs you'll find alongside 50% NP charge.

Agartha is coming out with Wu Zetian. She's pretty high tier loli.

Do you mean they changed the servants you can get in the first free ten roll?
Cuz when I started I got Jeanne, and there was other 5 stars as well like Arturia.

Attached: unknown[1].png (762x500, 259K)

You're supposed to dig through your support list for a scathach preferably with a limit broken golden sumo or the hot springs one. She does over a million damage on her own with lv 10 skills and NP1.

Even if you're a latelet you can just use your shitty 3 star team to clear the weak shit and scathach can nuke raikou on her own provided you fill your team with hot springs to boost her damage. Slap mash on to keep scat alive/give her some NP charge with the invincibility buff.

Any subsequent pulls are entirely dependent on the banner you're pulling from. The story gacha which is the permanent gacha can yield both Ruler Jeanne & 5* Saber Arthuria. They are part of the game's permanent poll, which means they can appear on any banner that isn't excluding anything.

>Lancer Scathach
>Saber Raid boss

Raikou has been defeated days ago, fyi.

Damn thats fucked.
But well, as starters Heracles is still the best, Emiya as well.
I got Elizabeth with Jeanne and I honestly never use her in teams. I was trying to do the quest and unlock her upgraded buff skill but at this point I have better servants anyway.

Thanks for the advice. I don't know if I will end up getting everything, but I'll see what I can do, and I'll keep all this in mind. One thing I neglected to mention though, is that this game runs kind of poorly on my mobile device with really long load times sometimes. It's not unplayable but it does slow me down, so that's part of why I'm not hopeful. Still I figure that worst case scenario I'll probably still have a net gain of helpful items by the end of the event, even if they aren't maxed out.

Well technically I've had this game for a while, but this is the first event I've played actively for so that's why I'm having some trouble. But I have saved up a decent amount of EXP items and quartz and other stuff just from logging in every day and doing the free friend point draw every day. So it's probably too late for me to do that. Plus I'd have to redo Singularity F and then the event story if I were to reroll right now, and gameplay aside I think Elizabeth is cute so I'm happy I got her anyway.

I guess that's true. I mean when it comes down to it all I really get out of doing this is some nice pictures and if that's what I want I can just go to the wiki and look at it any time. I have weird OCD about collecting everything sometimes but I need to just accept that in a game like this that is literally impossible. In the end I'm playing this game more for the story anyway and I do keep hearing from multiple people that the story is easy enough that you can just use whoever you want and complete it just fine. So I guess that's what I'll do.

Tip for all newcomers:

Don't underestimate low star characters. Some are incredibly strong. Keep a copy of everyone at NP5.

hans is amazing, was my staple support until I stopped being a merlinlet

I still use my Hans alongside double Merlins for yuuuuuge crit memes & HP regen.

>do some yolo rolls
>NP3 Emiya Alter
>wait for his interlude but his skill mats are disgusting in the numbers needed so its the long game for now
Can't wait to test him out on challenge quest attempts

Attached: 0759.jpg (2280x1080, 1.63M)

>can't wait to test this character out in 3 months
FGO na in a nutshell

It was the same back then. You're not supposed to reroll the tutorial summons. You used to have bonus starting quartz to reroll AFTER the tutorial. Not sure if they give you those now.

>tfw Interlude Karna NP
>now the animation update for Lostbelt

Attached: 3b46b2c0a423436a9e306bebbfe49bceChef_Andre_Rush1.jpg (475x712, 54K)

JP ain't much better.

Fucking QP hell.

Like who for example? And in what situation are they strong? Also, is Mata Hari one of them?

Euryale and Ushi are both 3 star single target nukers that shine in this event. Along with the fact that they require a low investment and can be NP5 pretty easily.

Mata Hari has her uses, but I think folks are talking about servants like Arash, Hans, Shakespeare, Cu, and Eurale. All are super useful in their niche.