Ff7 costs 250BR$

>ff7 costs 250BR$
>per episode
How the fuck people are ok with this?

Attached: b51f397d295bdaa6b9211ab08cefb061.jpg (940x492, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_best-selling_PC_games
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

because by the time the whole thing is out, every episode will be $5 and/or bundled in a single release, assuming didn't just pirate it

>implying it'll cost anything

Attached: 1548886114146.png (208x229, 50K)

I just want the original ff7 but without random encounter.

>implying Denuvo can be cracked anymore

For starters it's not an "episode" it's a full game and i get to play 3 different FF7 games that will delve deeper into the story and characters more than the original ever could.

Can't wait for part 2 so i can see Vincent's story arc in full. I'd pay $1000 to play part 2 right now.

Attached: 1558137981248.jpg (1152x2048, 128K)

based

Were people mad about .hack having multiple parts?

Attached: 87C473A7-3779-4900-864C-FEBDF1B964BF.jpg (440x697, 78K)

people who care about .hack will take anything because their series is dead

and at first, plenty hated it, yes

//g.u at least was fairly long for each part.
It looks like the older games were shorter, but I would imagine people would do plenty of un-needed dungeons in both games.
People pay more for less playtime now currently too.
I'd rather have a dead series than more like like //link or //quantum.

>and at first, plenty hated it, yes
Is this thread where we're pretending we were older than 15 back in 2002 and that we were following gaming communities and knew exactly the reaction to such old games?

I can guarantee you nobody gave a shit that hack was a multi part release because back then all we cared about was playing video games and having fun.

.hack is pure trash, so didn't care in the first place.

meant to quote this piece of shit

Because it was bare-bones as fuck and basically a randomly-generated dungeon crawler that punished people who liked exploring every room

I was 23 in 2002 and yes I was active on a lot of forums here and there, also using IRC

Your mom has multiple partners.

>Is this thread where we're pretending we were older than 15 back in 2002 and that we were following gaming communities and knew exactly the reaction to such old games?
That’s an awfully specific projection there, kiddo. You see, we actually had things call gaming “mag-a-zines” where a variety of people would give their opinions and ratings on games they’ve played. And in case you’re still trying to do the math Common Core style: yes, the almost unanimous opinion was that people hated how much the games were broken up despite changing very little between disks. The games barely did better than 6 or 7 out of 10 after the first one.

>40 years old and still shitposting on Yea Forums
Yeah i refuse to believe this is true so fuck off you underage c uck.

>gaming magazines are representative of the entire gaming community and their reviews represent the general conscious
I guess IGN's reviews speak for everyone on Yea Forums then. Retard.

>BR$

Attached: d2i4f15hw6zz.png (1439x1079, 982K)

lmao dumbass., Have fun overpaying for a disc lol.

If your CPU can read it you can read it user

seething CDPR tranny shill doing damage control

Kkkkkkk jajajajaja

>Episodic

Well, I sure hope they figure out a good structure for it. Only example I know of is StarCraft 2, and if this: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_best-selling_PC_games is to be believed, massive disinterest in later "episodes"

>WoL: 6 million
>HoS: 1 million
>LoV: 1 million