Trials of Mana

Will you play Hawkeye's game?

Attached: Trials-of-Mana-Treehouse_06-12-19_Charas_005.jpg (570x710, 96K)

Of course, Hawk is best boy.

Attached: Hawkeye.jpg (648x920, 92K)

To guy in the last thread, you just cum in Riesz 5 times, or just play through the loop 10 times to unlock free mode.

Attached: 1538934820827.jpg (1294x898, 527K)

I'm still on Secret of Mana. The fire gigas just wiped me by using exploder 3 times in a row.

Kinda disappointed with his design.
I'll probably do a Hawk/Kevin/Riesz as my first playthrough, like I did with SD3 back then. It was a chore because of the lack of a good healer, but stockpiling poto oil or items make it ok.

What kind of extra content could they add?
>bonus dungeons
>more side quests
>new game+
>combined route that lets you switch between all characters
>unlock something for beating multiple routes

Black Rabite in all three paths

Play Secret of Mana Turbo anons.

My answer remains the same as last time

Attached: 34647151_p1.jpg (700x990, 477K)

That's acceptable.

>tfw play Sin of Mana romhack
>there's a (powered up) black rabite blocking the way to the last boss no matter the route
>finally beat it using two controllers
>get destroyed so hard by the archdemon that dropped it in shame
I'll have my revenge with a different party someday

Attached: 1554046431212.jpg (403x401, 191K)

>that optional fight with powered up Bigieu, Darkshine Knight, and a Black Rabite all at the same time

Relationship system please, to help us ship characters better. Something like Fire Emblem would work, having characters who support and interact most with each other have more points in their relationship.

>Sin of Mana
Has anyone tried this out on the officially translated ROM?

-More party banter/story cutscenes.
-Different outfits for each class change.

If it works the same way (aka just a patch and not a rebuild), and didn't touch non-text elements, it should work in theory

I didn't have a look at it myself

Sin of Mana is really worth it though, makes the gameplay/builds/equipment a lot more interesting in general. And there's easier versions if don't want balls to the wall hard.

This is so silly, but so good. I'm going to be mad at them if they don't include it.
They have to. It's part of her character.

i wanna write some smut but i'm godawful at it

Sin of Mana also fixes a bunch of shit too, right? Having stats do what they were meant to, enabling crits, etc.

yeah, not that this would matter in the original given it's too easy for any of this to matter

I'm so excited for this, it makes me sad it doesn't get much attention
Hope there's a physical release with beautiful boxart

is that a SoM 1 or 2 hack?