Elden Ring

Is it really inspired by Norse Mythology? Was watching the trailer and while a couple of things looked like they were from Norse Mythology (armor in pic related, the guy with the long braided hair hammering the rocks), the rest of it looks more dark fantasy/medieval. Was the Norse inspiration just bullshit?

Attached: 20190615_194514.jpg (966x744, 427K)

Don’t know, the real question is, are they showing gameplay at gamescon?

"inspired by Norse mythology" doesn't mean "it's literally a Viking game" ya numpty.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOH

So does it look fairly accurate to Norse Mythology?

This may come as a shocked to you, but Norse mythology and Vikings raiding shit are two different things, although connected.

It doesn't look vaguely like anything Norse beyond someone hammering an anvil. I don't know why this is memed to high heaven.

I could swear the VA for this trailer was Ludwig's

>norse mythology is just vikangz
based retard

See

its supposedly Nuada, which is non-mainland gaelic mythology, specifically Irish

>specifically Irish
Ah shit we gotta kill lancer and Scath again.

suck my dick

Sounds really good to me. Would be awesome to explore less known mythologies

I do not wish to suck your dick, user. Vikings or not, I just wanna know if the game trailer seemed to have more hints of Norse Mythology.

faggot

Will it have jumping? It better have jumping. Running jumps aren't good enough.

Doubt it. This seems pretty early in development.

It doesn't look like anything yet, we know nothing of its premise or plot or themes.

That's true

OHHHHH ELDEN RINGGGG!

It was in development with sekiro tho

It will be tough to go backwards in things like jumping and platforming in general after Sekiro. Hopefully they keep it and build on it.

OHHHHHH

ELDEN

RING

Attached: B16D0F89-5044-46D0-834E-436019E2D70F.png (640x480, 1.43M)

can’t wait to collect horses

Attached: E7C0F136-BBA9-430C-871C-26755BD8CC5C.jpg (750x664, 235K)

All I see is a game made by two hacks:
A nip who's found success with a formula and now milks it to death; a fat fuck who's found success with the brainless masses and now sits on his ass, collecting money and forgetting his duty to finish his work.

Makes me wonder if we'll have any bosses that incorporate using your horse to fight it.

>A nip who's found success with a formula and now milks it to death
They've already made one of every kind of game under the sun and you retards literally begged them for more Soulsborne