Geno will be the next DLC character

Geno will be the next DLC character.

Attached: 1557112027064.jpg (1200x980, 106K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4UucbC7EMYA
twitter.com/Loopyyylupe/status/1068263518368075776
youtu.be/Ajm7SoQXBIA?t=478
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>From unrepresented series

Retard.

Gee, no.

hue

>Believing Reggie

"A never-ever got in therefore my so-called never-ever will too!"
I was cool with Genofags but the sudden resurgence of coattailing is pitiful

i miss the time when they were more rational genofags before this avalanche of coat tailers
and that's a huge pain in the dick since i want geno

Attached: 1446176476031.jpg (500x500, 39K)

He'll be in Smash Infinite, not Ultimate's DLC.

look if nintendo can bring in one shitty character from a dead series owned by microsoft they can bring in a dead series character from nintendo

Genofaggotry has never been rational, the only good ones are the ones that understand it will never happen but think it would be cool; they are drowned out by the retards who think the character is legitimately interesting for Smash.

it's up youtu.be/4UucbC7EMYA

why do people want some irrelevant character from a game zoomers pretended to like

these were the ones i was trying to talk about
i'd fucking love to see geno (along with some kino smrpg remixes), but i know it's just a pipe dream knowing square's greedy asses and the fact that he's niche as fuck

Attached: 1556910513657.jpg (414x380, 34K)

wait a minute, that Donkey Kong...

is it coattailing if seeing other never evers get in gives me hope
i mean i don't want to make any gay alliances or bullshit like that i just
i don't know, i feel like nintendo might just be listening for once

>kirbophor
cringe

You definitely still have a small chance Genobro. All those rules people make up like "relevancy" or "no double representation" don't mean shit. Sakurai adds whoever the fuck he wants and it is clear he has been playing attention to the requests. That said, you shouldn't build up expectations of any kind. No one really ever knows what he's up to.

Same. Was pretty actively advocating for him during Brawl and even more so during Smash 4 when the roster was being filled with shitty pulls, but now that Ultimate chocked full of fan favorites and honestly getting tired of beating that Geno-shaped drum for almost a decade, I'm fine with him not getting in but would still love it if he did. Realizing I could be spending my time doing better things is the best gift Smash speculation has given me and I owe it mostly to the Geno problem.

Getting a truckload of SMRPG art from campaigners and new players due to it is a bonus, though.

Attached: NathalieFSMRPG36.png (2000x1782, 2.6M)

Attached: NathalieFSMRPG37.png (2000x1782, 2.75M)

i really like this artwork, user

Attached: 1559085830478.jpg (720x576, 56K)

Actually, never mind. I just remembered that Geno has a spirit and Reggie said all DLC would be new to the series. My bad.

You should read the whole thing; the entirety of SMRPG from beginning to end.

twitter.com/Loopyyylupe/status/1068263518368075776

Attached: NathalieFSMRPG1.png (2000x1782, 2.3M)

God, no Mario game will capture the feeling of adventure quite like SMRPG did for me.

They considered SMRPG seperate enough that it needed a cross screen in 4.
youtu.be/Ajm7SoQXBIA?t=478

Skip to 7:58, don't know why it didn't start there.

I'd take what Reggie said with a grain of salt, personally. Not even a Genofag but I wouldn't doubt something like Bandana Dee popping up for Japan

No, the next Mario character is King Boo.

Attached: 1557181775441.png (1920x1080, 2.3M)

>Banjo gets in
>Genoniggers start crawling out of the woodwork again
Go the fuck back to whence you came you coatailling faggots

>woodwork
>wood

Attached: 1535061101992.png (284x266, 92K)

I may be taking this literally, but during the interview he had watching the August Direct from last year, he outright stated he didn't even know who K. Rool was.

Odds are good that even if he knows that Geno is one of the remaining DLC Fighters he might not even be aware that he's technically a Mario character.

Attached: D4ThLnkUUAAJKtm.jpg (900x1200, 224K)

...Is he not an interesting candidate for Smash? Even his design would be entirely unique from the rest of the cast

I've never understood why Geno went from one of the most requested Smash characters (alongisde K. Rool and Ridley) to one of the most disliked. Everytime he is mentioned someone has to make a snarky remark about him

A Discord spammed a fuckload of Geno threads nonstop for a couple weeks after the first 2 or 3 puppetbro threads so people just got sick of seeing him.

Guess every fanbase has their turbo-autism fans

Eh, let's not kid ourselves. I'm a Genofag and I can understand why. Aside from the fact that he's not really a main protagonist character (no matter what some sperg tries to say), his chances are still really fucking slim, especially comparing him to more "serious" requests like Banjo or K.Rool (and Ridley, to some extent).

I think his popularity annoys that contingency of people who are right in thinking he has no fucking chance. However, I'm still a Genofag because I love SMRPG and I thnk he's got a great design, both graphically and in terms of potential moveset. Geno is more of a relic of my childhood than anything, and I'd love to have him revived as a fighting game character like Captain Falcon.

Mario RPG is under represented as fuck.
Geno represents the series quite well (fuck it, pair him up with Vivian and Starlow/Fawful ala PKMN Trainer to represent the holy trinity of RPGs)

>from nintendo

Attached: 753.png (480x360, 264K)

Pfffff LOLz NO he WON’T be, STUPID...
He’ll be the LAST one announced instead ;)

>yfw you realize the only references to SMRPG in a Smash game are Mario's Final Smash, Peach's frying pan, and Viridi name dropping MegaSimilax.

Attached: 1548102572012.jpg (640x305, 77K)

>Mario's Final Smash
Wait, what happens there?

>TFW huge Genofag who gave up hope

At least I got Ridley, K. Rool, Incineroar and Banjo.

Attached: Banjo and Geno.jpg (783x518, 268K)

The final spell Mario learns is a lower res Mario Finale basically.

>MegaSimilax
Wow. I missed that. Fucking amazing.

TFW Nintendo has the rights to MegaSmilax but not Geno

Attached: weep.jpg (448x408, 50K)