No vidya girl will ever top this. Humanity evolved only to craft something this perfect

No vidya girl will ever top this. Humanity evolved only to craft something this perfect.

Attached: Aerith_Final_Fantasy_VII_Remake_E3_2019_Trailer.jpg (1280x720, 54K)

well technically it's an unfair competition considering she's not human, she's half cetra half human

I love Reisen!

Attached: f7147d8b6be7dd37f3141167f5b5ccb5.jpg (2051x2611, 452K)

Sorry, doesn't ring a bell

Attached: 55.png (971x547, 480K)

Perfect

Attached: aeris_opening_shot.gif (540x432, 2.98M)

you '7 fanboys never cease to crack me up with your utter delusion

Aeris is mundane as fuck

mouth too wide

Attached: aerisfaces.gif (1200x673, 784K)

If you truly believe what you're saying, take any art of your waifu, official or whatnot, and place it right next to Aeris. Then we'll see who is being utterly delusional.

>she locks you in a chastity cage when you stay the night at her place for safety reasons
>wont' unlock you later to keep YOU safe from Don Cornio and his men
>too busy during the tower escape to unlock you
>after your pervy story telling at Kalm she REFUSES to unlock you
>later when you ask she just taunts you with, "Why, gonna do something pervy?"

She won't unlock you before marriage.

>after she dies her body sinks to the bottom of that lake and now the key is lost forever

original is much better
these fans edits never work

I've based my whole life around being a Tifa guy, and now I'm having a real crisis.

You're full of shit.

Attached: aerith_s_boot_by_swgtsdrawing_dd8gv7q-fullview.jpg (1024x820, 229K)

I'm not gonna enjoy watching the thing, you know...that thing that happens to her.

Maybe they'll make her a feminist or something so that you're put off by her.

lol don't this dumb bitcj die???

>already made a thread
>it had 5 ips 20 something posts
>already felt off to page 10
>has to make another one
>people still don't care
Your waifu is boring

Attached: 1481432633496.jpg (183x224, 23K)

/thread

she looks like she's in her mid 30s

That's not Marie Rose

No, she is actually ruined. Zoomers don't realize Aeris is not a delicate, innocent snowflake. She is energetic and mischievous. I'd go as far as to say she's a bit of a bully. Enjoy your completely re-written character. It's only fitting that she have a different name since it's a different person.

All her front shots look fucked. She unironically looks like a tranny

Who does she bully how and when?

Not OP but I guess he means how she looks? I don't like her as virginal and shit but she's on her way to become one of the most beautiful FF characters ever

Jessie got her old personality now. This is from now on a Jessie thread!

Attached: jessie.jpg (600x1009, 120K)

uhh not sure about that...

Attached: 1560372119873.png (400x400, 239K)

>still using the badly translated NA script as proof of character

>worst angle still looks better than Tifa in all angles

I mean nu-Tifa of course

>Normal side shot is considered worst angle
Says a lot about her face, user

Attached: 1549399793627.png (128x128, 12K)

Tifa was never that great just mindless breast fetishists idolized her and pushed her as a genuine "waifu"

Hey chastity guy, how’s it going?

OINK

Still not getting the responses I desire. I will keep trying.

>hmm she had a little attitude and pizazz in tbe original
>so let’s do it to the point her feminity is totally eclipsed

Sounds like square

Seeing what waifus peopke here do like that’s a compliment

>He made another thread
Oh boy

Attached: aerisoink.jpg (1276x1367, 182K)

(you)

Tifa is scientifically proven to be the most beautiful. It was published on Nature or some shit.

Attached: d47.jpg (4058x3348, 2.95M)

well duh

Those are not all (you)’s so I think you’re just paranoid

It’s not even an accurate interpretation of her NA personality on top of that

Basically the entire Honeybee Inn cross-dressing incident is her being a pushy cunt, for starters. Not that zoomers will ever know since the Honeybee Inn will be removed in the remake.

Oh because she helps Cloud and does not let him push her aside. I see. Definitely cunt behavior and not just someone looking for things to bitch about

11,000,000 played that game, dumbfuck. When 11,000,000 people have read the script, there is no retconning no matter how hard you try.

You would know, faggot.

She's gonna be snarky. Constantly making fools of Cloud, Barret, and Cid with her high intellect and cultural sensitivity. During the raid on Shinra Tower you'll play as her for a sequence where she breaks out on her own, rescuing Red XIII, and the two of them save the rest of the part when they captured.

She shows Cloud how to ride a Chocobo, after warning him about the Midgar Zolom.
Her idea to wear disguises and infiltrate the cargo ship (it was also her idea to cross dress of-course to rescue Tifa from Don Corneo in this version).
When Cloud is dismissive of Barret and Red XIII's backstories she scolds him and shows them her support. Cloud makes a fool of himself arguing with Budaghen and underestimating the threat posed to the planet but Aerith will correct him and Budaghen will comment that she is wise beyond her years.
She takes precautions to safeguard the Black Materia from Cloud but he recklessly alters the plan and thus it falls into Sephiroth's hands. Thus she has to go to the City of the Ancients to fix Cloud's screw-up and dies.

Did you actually play the game? Cloud was like "Bitch, back off, you're a psycho hose beast" for 2 hours straight.

That’s a little far I think. They should have her be precocious and mischievious but expand on her being moral support for everyone (everyone liked her and missed all the things she’d do with them so it’s the easiest route)

>That’s a little far I think

>thatsthepoint.jpg

It’s still not even how she acts in the NA script

Somebody comment on this

Just a little. I realized after I sent the post that you were being satirical, too late though.

Tifa could get out like this.

Attached: Meteor Strike.webm (639x458, 984K)

She’s literally me, lol.

Post feet

she's really pretty but somehow at the same time looks 15-20 and 35. it's a little off-putting. maybe it's because she's that special ancient race or w/e?

seconded

What color do you think Aerith would paint her toe nails? I'm thinking turquoise to match her eyes or else she has french tips.

whatever color my tongue is

Do you think Aerith would be cool with foot stuff or is she prudish and judgmental about fetishes?

i think if i calm her and caress her sweet legs she would let me do with her delicious toes whatever i want

she looks like a pigwoman

I wonder how SE is going to let us fight these giant fucks

Attached: diamond_weapon_from_final_fantasy_7_by_umta-d88v11v.png (1280x576, 985K)

Ex-Jav and pig women! I fear for Yuffie.

Witcher girls are much more prettier than this weebshit.

Said no one ever

What if Yuffie is modeled after a real 15-year old girl?

Attached: 1508975843253.png (343x432, 204K)

Okay, moving on

I thought she was sixteen

He did, and I second it. Nothing will ever top TW women.

Attached: file.png (500x500, 358K)

No good foot content for any of them. I'm not really sold on the Witcher.

>go good Giantess content either

Did you know Aeris appears as a giantess in the original game? Only if you visit her in the debug room though. She shrieks and then says ,
"Don't be silly, we're already in Hell."

the witcher women look too real therefore ugly

You sure this isn't a dude?

She really is beautiful, thank goodness she isn't real

WHAT TRAILER IS THIS FROM

God, she's so fucking beautiful, bros...

Attached: Earisu.jpg (3681x4281, 3.31M)

The new one think. Enduring.

I wanna kiss her hand

How about you?

She looks better in 2D fanart than this quazi realism 3D crap. And even then, she's not the best looking girl in her series. Let alone all media.

Attached: 1460153147728.png (588x975, 747K)

>If she doesn't look like a doll she's either ugly or a man.

You will die a virgin with this mentality.

Attached: 821387-the-witcher-3-wild-hunt-alternative-look-for-yennefer-playstation[1].jpg (1920x1080, 115K)

I want to kiss her clitoris.

With her consent after our third or fourth date, of course.

Attached: Aeris bugs bunny.jpg (766x990, 173K)

I want to kiss her creamy thighs

Attached: 1548616267324.jpg (3620x3260, 3.12M)

You either played a different game or you're delusional. Probably both.

>she will never wear silly things on her face to amuse the baby you made with her

Where would you live with her?

>Looks better than Tifa now

I can't believe they've done this

Now it makes sense that Cloud was in love with her instead of the big tiddie monster.

Tifa’s appeal was not having a pretty face imo. And she’s not ugly

Her appeal was her breasts for all the boring, bland, unimaginative breasts fetishists out there.

In the house I bought at Costa Del Sol that we return to after a month of traveling.

I love huge boobs but jesus this Aeris is so beautiful

I'd rather live in Rocket Town. I don't like the tropics.

She's not a bully but she's pretty scrappy. She's like the opposite of Tifa. Tifa dresses like a whore but she's actually a very sweet and somewhat shy with Cloud.

Aeris dresses like a puritan yet she's very outgoing, scrappy, and street smart. You have her running around outwitting shinra and fighting them in the streets, and she'd do it by herself.

Aerith always looked better than Tifa. Dumb teenagers were just baited by the chest balloons.

I can't fucking wait to see my man Sep, to slaughter her.

Attached: 893984589.gif (540x304, 1.42M)

Back to resetera trannie.

When I played the game the first time I never realized that Saphire weapon was a thing, I thought Emerald got its head blown off and that's why it was stuck underwater

It was a little silly to have the sporty fit girl also be a prettier face than the quasi superhuman girly girl and I thought giving Tifa a killer body was more than enough to compensate

Better face. I think that’s just implicit in the stort and character types, and even the manual outright calls her “beautiful”

i feel like this is some wh*toid woman coping

Coping about what exactly you dumb virgin? A video game character being prettier than other video game character!?

Not him but you’re admitting it’s just a yellow fever thing for you

She's really not that great, looks like any other anime slut I fap to.

Attached: 1555741916975.gif (200x300, 994K)

Would be the case if Aerith was asian.

But that's not Tifa OP, that's Aerith.

im asian myself cope harder

Exactly

Fuck, are you me?

And what's emerald weapon gonna be like in the Remake?

Attached: emerald_weapon_front_by_jpssullivan-d92sqsu.jpg (2848x1280, 760K)

>tfw she'll never honk at you

Attached: 1560641249944.jpg (1779x997, 519K)

What is this meme about?

Ah got me. How silly for me not to know.

Okay, got me there.

this pic is crazy cute

It happened and was cute. Not an exact science but I’m a simple man

White supremacy

>Aerith is a white supremacist

Sold, Tifa who!?

>genetically special
>house is way nicer than the surrounding property values
>gets by on her natural charms

Yep!

She might have a perfect face, but I bet her tits are hideous. You can have one or the other; not both.

Attached: 2.jpg (950x752, 67K)

Or neither apprently... thanks square

I agree

Also while the Aerith remake design looks great overall, I don't get the hype from some people on here. All of the girls they have shown for FFVIIr look great so far.

It’s a cute face. Probably best received part of the e3 trailer

Attached: 1560641249944a.jpg (1779x997, 205K)