LAPD, ma'am.

Attached: laaaa.png (676x351, 346K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qzPvx8VUSDw
youtube.com/watch?v=scQKQjosJek
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>No L.A. Noire sequel in sight
>Whore of the Orient got cancelled
Will we ever get a worthy successor to L.A. Noire? One with less combat and more in depth investigation/dialogue/interrogator would be a dream come true for me.

Attached: 1446912201446.png (369x307, 120K)

DO YOU FUCK YOUNG BOYS, VALDEZ?

Combat is fine, more when you try to not drop the hat while punching badguys. The shooting parts were great. But yeah, more investigation would be better with more dialogue options while interrogating people around to find clues.

bump

What the fuck do you want? You can't prove I stabbed my husbands cock off

Attached: SmallGlumAustraliancattledog-small.gif (444x250, 725K)

Gotta shake the tree to see what comes out

This one is the best youtube.com/watch?v=qzPvx8VUSDw

Niggers, ma'am.

Attached: 540594_109760455824174_100003706599571_53550_797936470_n.jpg (353x358, 20K)

never ever

Attached: la_noir_2_final_boss.gif (285x242, 1.46M)

Unironically the most helpful people in the game.

the setting of this game was great, taking cues from Chinatown and other noir movies. Yep, I could use several more games like this

Do the tells get less embarassingly obvious in later parts of the game? All I've seen are the memes.

Attached: 1552989520381.webm (622x350, 2.97M)

ARE YOU A MADMAN?!

>the most redpilled cop is also a corrupt traitorous bastard
Fucking why
He was the best partner, with so much class and snark

I WILL BLOW YOUR FUCKING HEAD OFF

Is that general Sam? I love that jew

the tells are fairly obvious SOMETHING is off, however the niggerfaggots chose to confuse everyone, including themselves, with the choices. They even changed up the choices after they did most of the voice work, so over half the game the choices and responses from the main character just don't make any sense.

You left wing leaning parasite

youtube.com/watch?v=scQKQjosJek

Nah, they made them that obvious with silly and smirking faces because they couldnt figure it out how to fake them right. There are some cases if the faces werent that obvious you wouldnt figure it what to ask

He was damn obvious since the beginning. It was also obvious he would betray Cole if he didnt played by their rules

What's Whore of Orient?

Spiritual successor to LA Noire. The game would have taken place in 1930s Shanghai.

that black dahlia confrontation was seriously unsettling.

would've been awesome (in theory) but that studio was destined for the shitbin. it's funny how this technology has practically taken over gaming while R* shelved it.

I think we'll eventually get something like it again, I just hope we don't see it start off as some kikestarter b.s. then it will be doomed.

LARP, ma'am.