Banjo-Kazooie in Smash

How is the Talon Trot going to work? Is that gonna be Banjo's dash attack of what?

Attached: 1560557841370.png (2119x1661, 813K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wiki.teamfortress.com/w/images/8/83/Sniper_DominationPyro02.wav
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Its just their dash with ~5 frames where Banjo is running the transition from their walk to their dash isn't jarring.

Attached: BanjoAmazing.png (804x1005, 1.57M)

>YOU DID THIS TO ME BEAR, NOW I'M SUFFERING AND ROTTING AWAY ONLY TO BE FORGOTTEN.

Attached: i will kill you seven hundred billion times over.png (205x241, 45K)

What if it's like Ryu's moves and all of Banjo's inputs from his own games get you enhanced moves, so crouch + Y gets you Talon Trot

Attached: 1550468106814.jpg (726x430, 41K)

This, it’s the same thing with Inklings run animation

For the last time you're getting a Mii Costume and many Mii mains are going to run it.

Bump.

Not sure but I like that she makes the same grunting noises from the games during it.

I'd absolutely dig that. Even more so if you can swap between all the eggs similar to Shulk or Hero's spells

Yeah that would be pretty cool, not gonna lie.

Bump

Bump?

Will they use Humba's Tooie model or her N&B model for her Spirit?

Attached: 1560399510488.png (800x666, 195K)

Please post more hot breegull please.

Literally just the regular running animation. We don't know what the dash attack will be yet

they literally had a dash attack in the game just use that

Talon trot i the sprinting animation. Id assume banjo's roll atrack is going to be the dash atrack in Ultimate.

wiki.teamfortress.com/w/images/8/83/Sniper_DominationPyro02.wav

Attached: community_image_1422646173.jpg (599x522, 42K)

Ok, Banjokes, you won. You finally won, and got your character. You got your wish, but not the humble way others have done so. You didn’t politely wait and be relaxed like the rest of us. You spent the last several months throwing tantrums when your echo chambers had people merely poking some fun, and got vicious at fans of Minecraft, even children on Twitter.
You don’t deserve this. You don’t deserve any of this. This is the equivalent of petting a rabid dog after it bit your grandma. It’s not right, and this is a game for children, the target audience of Minecraft. And you took that away from them.
Minecraft fans may have only showed up just for smash 4, but they were really excited for Steve. Do you know how many kids’ hearts were shattered because Minecraft wasn’t coming after all? A lot, and you’re all being greedy jerks, rubbing salt in the wound.
You may have gotten your characters, but at what cost? Just know that someone’s little brother is gonna cry himself to sleep at night knowing his dreams of playing as Steve in the biggest gaming crossover ever was all for nothing.
You stole that chance

Attached: FDC093DE-85E8-4EC0-95B7-3BA2198548A6.jpg (1280x720, 81K)

cope

Attached: banjofortnite.gif (400x388, 2.5M)

Like this.

Attached: 1537925529678.png (1500x1300, 118K)

his f smash looks really good, swordie tier shit

See what's wierd about it is that characters they ran past tripped

I know you don't really believe anything you've typed but I feel compelled to mention that the people I've known who were really into Minecraft don't give a ten-cent fuck about Smash, and vice versa.

TLDR.

Attached: 1555974331589.jpg (406x463, 24K)

No, Toon Link jumped and hookshotted for some reason, Inkling did her thing where she goes into the ground to refill her ink, and Lucas jumped and then did his taunt where he trips.

Attached: 1560396868404.png (1000x1414, 401K)

is that mlk>

Yes.

gay and bluepilled

But why

If she has a spirit at all, most likely Nuts and Bolts. They already went through the Native American fiasco with Game and Watch right before the game launched, no need to go through with it again with the more stereotypical original Humba Wumba.
Hell, they might even edit the spirit to not have the feather in her hair. Just cover all the bases.

Noooooo they're supposed to be a couple

Attached: D9IeV6sXkAAhH7d.jpg (1024x1014, 128K)

>those souless oval excuse for eyes
lol even worse than calarts

Attached: sw54m1raykrjo1_500.jpg (459x700, 62K)

I've got something for you

wow

>I dont even know this kid