Is Cyberpunk 2077 another Killzone 2 tier scam?

Is Cyberpunk 2077 another Killzone 2 tier scam?

Look at the cinematic on E3, then look at the screenshots WITH RTX ON. It doesn't look that fucking different from Alien Isolation.

Attached: 2077.png (1302x1468, 3.29M)

Its a game that will run on a lot of PCs
Still gonna upgrade to be able to max it out and get smooth fps

That gun looks TOUGH

This is the next anthem

It has to run on shitty consoles, which means low quality graphics with irrelevant hacks thrown on top for pc gamers.

umm... this is the developer of witcher 3 lol... did you forget last time?

my question is

WHEN WILL GAMES LOOK AS GOOD AS ON THE E3 TRAILERS?

scammers

never played it

what about it

>It doesn't look that fucking different from Alien Isolation.
Is that a good thing or bad thing because Alien Isolation looks pretty good from what I remember.

those trailers are prerendered with full global raytracing.
They will be as good when full realtime raytracing is possible

Alien Isolation is a corridor game with almost no NPCs to render, this is a busy open world city.

>look at this pre-rendered CGI cinematic at E3 vs the realtime screenshots with RTX on
absolute fucking retard

They delivered with the witcher 3, why would you doubt them?

hard pass it is just gta

The Witcher 3 was massively downgraded from the early trailers and demos.

GTA has more role playing in it than this "rpg"

They didnt. Witcher still looked decent tho.

thats because of fucking consoles not being able to have the same graphics as PC
literally every time

Better use your CYBER armor to defend yourself against THAT one, solo

>"modern graphics are so awesome"
>still creating CGI prerendered scams to sell videogames
state

Since when is it a FPS? Big yikes!

>comparing a corridor shooter to an openworld game
user...

But they downhgraded pc version aswell to not make consoles version look inferior and sell more copies/fufill contract demands with console game publishers which dont want to expose inferiority of their platform.

RTX seems to deal with all those color reflections, notice the light casting on isolation but on the cyberpunk image there's actual object reflections. I think that's what rtx mostly does. I guess it's nice but I wouldn't care if a game did or didn't have that desu. the bigger problem the game has is being open world open world games do not have enough in their worlds to justify their size. Countless roads are perhaps driven down once and never again and have nothing important on them.

Where have you been

Actually, now that the PRO&X are out, I wouldn't exclude CDPR making a deal with M$&Snoy to have the best version on those and make the pc one on par with the base consoles

Attached: df.jpg (516x844, 48K)

That's not even possible unless they lock the resolution and frame rate of the PC version.

>That's not even possible
shaders, LOD, npc density, volumetric fx, textures etc

That has never happened before in video game history.