What did Nintendo mean by this?

What did Nintendo mean by this?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-15 at 9.20.35 PM.png (1100x1052, 971K)

This literally isn't anything new

Wasn't the faces or the hair changeable in the last game?

It means there are no gender restricted items and it was already in the previous game so its not new
You are fucking obsessed

>What did Polygon mean by this?
ftfy

They meant that Gender-neutral hair and face styles can be changed at any point in Animal Crossing; New Horizons

Learn to fucking read you knuckle-dragging sub-human

Attached: 1560176050752.jpg (351x339, 44K)

>more choices are a bad thing now
what's the issue? oh right, there isn't one you fucking faggot. take my (you)

This was possible in New Leaf.
Stop trying to make /pol/ angry over non-problems for (You)s

When can I date my neighbors

God I hope they bring back the horns

sounds like Polygon or user trying to make something mundane more politically charged than it is

>here, fucking do whatever with your characters, don't yell at us about your bullshit
is what they meant

Did you really expect a nintenJew game to be free of tranny influence? That's the price we pay for entertainment nowadays.

They were probably actually thinking
>we can save a lot of money if we just use one player model for every accessory

Nintendo Defense Force is full effect tonight

Attached: mlady.jpg (2048x1365, 504K)

You've been able to have male/female hairstyles on any gender since Wild World, you (you)-addicted shit.

>who cares, this isn't even a new thing
>SH-SHUT UP, LET ME @ EVERYONE
based retard

Reading comprension

I think it means you can change gender-neutral hair and face styles at any point in Animal Crossing: New Horizons.

>le merely pretending

Whatever helps you sleep at night

Attached: 1559621566760.png (1072x713, 825K)

>hairstyles aren't gender-locked
>faces aren't gender-locked
>clothes aren't gender-locked
So what will define your character's gender?

This. This just seems like almost every other character creator Japan makes. Male parts, female parts, and then parts that look good on both. Hell, the Mii maker did this as well. This sounds more like Polygon is trying to spin this to make believe that Nintendo is pro tranny.

>TFW trans shit is becoming more and more accepted by the day and there's literally nothing /pol/ can do about it
I don't even care if the world goes to shit in ten years, it'll honestly be worth it to have you retards seething for the rest of your life.

Attached: 1475696261110.jpg (236x262, 13K)

based

People aren't seething. They're mostly just disappointed. Like discovering that your hero cheated his way to victory.

Attached: d290aa52e9099dda9bf08a394f5f83827a87445779b7e4dbf7cecfc2e7d90c1b.png (1000x1000, 310K)

nooo bros how could the sjws win nooo i thought nintendo was based how could this happen bros noo not the evil trannies what will i fap to now nooo

absolutely based
seething

Trannies will still boycott it because you have to choose a specific gender regardless.

based and chaospilled

Yeah they're definitely not seething, that's why they've been obsessed with trans shit and posting it like 20 times an hour every hour of every day for the past like five fucking years. I'm seething just thinking about it

You could wear a fucking dress in the last game. This is before all the SJW shit blew up in our culture.

Chill out dude.

how does Yea Forums manage to talk about any fucking video game at all if simply being able to change your character's skin color triggers them

cringe

Can I be black now without having to just tan all the time?

Not even just the last game, but since Wild World. Since 2005. It's been a thing for the past 14 years. That's longer than I expect a lot of these posters have been alive.

RESETERA BAYBAY

Attached: 1560650346512.jpg (1440x2035, 394K)

S E E T H I N G

>not buying an RCM jig for your Switch
>not downloading all the Switch games for free
it's as if you wanted the jews to fuck you in the ass every single day you flaming faggot

Pronouns, duh.

Attached: uno_reverse_card.gif (104x160, 4K)

if you think they look like a girl they're a girl, if you think they look like a boy they're a boy
other than that I duno you'll probably find out somehow

Attached: red_uno_reverse_card_by_gomesuy445_dcvrglm-pre.jpg (713x1121, 58K)

The head shape

Don't you have some dilating to do?

MY MIND CAN ONLY SEE POLITICAL AGENDAS EVERYWHERE

THIS IS WHAT IT MEANS TO BE REDPILLED

Attached: 7675.jpg (947x774, 71K)

subtle, cant wait to clock all the cute girls (boys) and bully their little cocks

GENDER IS A JEW TERM INVENTED IN THE LATE 70S YOU ARE EITHER BORN A MALE OR FEMALE AND IF YOU ARE MIXED THEN YOU'RE A FUCKING GENETIC DEFECT AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I WANT OFF THIS RIDE

In most Animal Crossing games, certain articles of clothing were exclusively gendered, this was changed in ACNL so either gender can wear all clothes, though I think the female characters still had longer tops.

When starting an Animal Crossing game, your facial features and hair style would be determined by answering questions at the very beginning.
Hair style options would become available once Harriet arrived.
In City Folk/Let's Go to the City, this added the option of wearing a mii face, otherwise there was no means of changing facial features at all, including in ACNL. If you want a specific face, you have to know which answers to give and then that's it forever. The most you can do is wear contacts to change your eye color.

As for hair styles, ACNL also allowed you to have hairstyles for the opposite gender, but as I recall it required visiting Harriet every day for seven days, on the seventh she'll ask if you want to try something different. Hair styling also is behind a series of questions so you can't outright ask for what hair style you want, necessitating a guide.

It sounds like they're just giving the players freedom to customise their character without added hurdles, and not be locked into any single appearance.
Clothing will likely still require getting the items anyway, but that's usually been trivial and supported custom-designs.

Attached: Harriet.png (183x287, 60K)

you can use any of the listed "gender neutral" hairstyles? Pretty straightforward

I'd pity your existence, but I don't really care.

why is it that homosexuals cannot avoid talking about sex under any circumstances?

It truly is a mind virus

uno

cringe

you get over it by growing the fuck up and dealing with the fact people might have different opinions to you but as long as they dont get in the way of your friendship or just getting on as people then you dont have to vilify them for it
you know
like a reasonable person
Same goes for the media you consume
you're allowed to consume media that might contain messages or nods to things that don't exactly jell perfectly with you, consuming it isn't exactly an outright endorsement of everything it contains, even if you payed money for it

I really liked avengers cape shit but doesn't mean I wholly agree with what they did with captain marvel and the female representation, especially that one scene in endgame, laid it on a little thick, but it didn't ruin my experience, didn't even think much of it after the fact, it's just stupid to get fucking mad about this shit who cares if some women wanna feel a bit more special or some shit
same goes for anything else
who cares if gays wanna feel special for a little bit, no skin off my nose
just feels like these whole political movements are petulant child shit, literally your brother crying cause you got a cookie and he didn't
its angsty teen shit which is why it pretty much only happens on line, most of the people really into it are just impressionable teens (I hope so) or actual man children