Here are your last two dlc slots, user

Here are your last two dlc slots, user.
I hope you have fun and enjoy the fighters pass.

Attached: 1535816763567.png (1249x671, 1.42M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4jaIUlz-wNU
youtube.com/watch?v=Y3R8tkvlAlk
youtube.com/watch?v=Y2c-rfZ6uVE
youtube.com/watch?v=VzrJP3kOngk
youtube.com/watch?v=Rr9AVYDEeMQ
youtube.com/watch?v=3HgPCFJL9H4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This would be based as fuck

I love Phoenix but Hayabusa will be in with Doomguy

Wright is all i need, the last slot could be anyone and i wouldnt give a shit

Literally the best possible outcome

Unironically hyped for Phoenix, I think he'd be a great addition to smash, and since most of the DLC characters have had additional skins, there would be a good chance of Edgeworth or Apollo being part of it.
I would also love to see Doomguy, despite people thinking that he doesn't really fit the tone. I'd definitely make him one of my regulars, even if he sucked.

I want him for the novelty of getting to hear E1M1 during a Smash trailer and having it in the game.

DoomGuy will be busy in MK11

Namco rep
Everyone is sleeping on Nightmare but you'll all see soon enough.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-15-13-42-22.png (1280x720, 1.12M)

Replace Wright with either Leon, Chun Li, Master Chief or Crash and you’re right

>three Street Fighter reps

I like how the Doomguy went from a total "wouldn't this be cool but never ever" choice to something people are treating as inevitable

this. plus he fits perfectly there. he had a small chance before but after this I think he definitely won't be in smash, no matter how much I'd like him to be.

>No Ryu
Mmmm I dont think so sweetie
youtube.com/watch?v=4jaIUlz-wNU

Before you go saying "Wright would be a bad pick, Leon/Monster Hunter/Amaterasu will get in before him, he's unpopular, he hasn't had enough sales, he's literally my mom's lawyer"
Listen to this shit:
youtube.com/watch?v=Y3R8tkvlAlk
youtube.com/watch?v=Y2c-rfZ6uVE
youtube.com/watch?v=VzrJP3kOngk
youtube.com/watch?v=Rr9AVYDEeMQ
Why the FUCK wouldn't you want this god-like shit in the game?

Attached: phoenix-deskslam.gif (256x192, 19K)

Resi is more popular, but Phoenix has been wanted by the Nintendo crowd for a while. Who knows which they'd pick.

youtube.com/watch?v=3HgPCFJL9H4

I think Phoenix is one of the most requested Capcom third parties in polls. RE is popular but I haven't seen people clamoring for a Smash rep for the franchise before Ultimate's DLC season.

Chun Li absolutely deserves it though

>both males

Phoenix appeals to fujos, so if you wanted the female audience you've got that going

Such is the Banjo timeline.

I absolutely love Okami, Resident Evil (having some of my favourite games ever) and Monster Hunter but I can only see Phoenix Wright making it in since his franchise is the most character driven out of all of them.
I'm a huge MHfag as well and wanted some representation in the game while thinking that a character slot would be too much and I was very satisfied with Rathalos and a few music tracks.
Monster Hunter is about the monsters front and center, not some no-name randos running around smacking shit.
I hope Phoenix makes it in and gets the Castlevania treatment music-wise.

Datamined dialogue has confirmed that the chainsaw noise during that teaser belongs to Ash Williams.

>but after this I think he definitely won't be in smash
After what?