Admit it, there literally no reason to own anything but a PC and Switch anymore

Admit it, there literally no reason to own anything but a PC and Switch anymore.

Attached: 445436342423.jpg (950x534, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fy6nFkwB1CM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

pc switch and ps4*

There's no reason to own anything but a good PC.

Attached: 1515773799265.png (600x600, 119K)

There's little reason to buy either a Switch or PS4. They both have a few good games, but not $300 worth.

I have my Quad Professional for Death Stranding and FF7R.

KH3 was dogshit though and shouldn't be a selling point for anyone.

I still need to try The Last Guardian but I am retarded and never buy it.

99% of my vidya is PC or Switch though.

There is no reason to own anything but a Switch. PC has no good exclusives

PC only is the way to go
PS4 if you don't want to spend as much
Nintendo is still for children although I will give the Switch the benefit of the doubt and say that it's for teenagers due to third party support.

THe only correct answers in this damn thread.

anyone who isn't a SNOY shitposter would never have disagreed with this in the first place
to be fair, Gravity Rush and Bloodborne are pretty good
Xbox uhh, Sunset Overdrive was supposedly decent; has that not been ported to PC yet

You mean theres literally no reason to own anything but switch and pa4pro.

Theres literally nothing on pc worth playing and all the good multiplat games are on ps4 in 4k and hdr anyway along with a bunch of exclusives like bloodborne and persona.

Xbox has nothing if you have a pc already.
Ps4 has few games (I have one so I know from experience) but it does have some good games. (P5, kh story so far, bb, and maybe spiderman since it is 20 usd now. Most of the good stuff was ported from ps3 or on ps now so ps4 is ol at best now)
Switch has nintendo stuff but yuzu emulator is getting better and better.
Pc has a majority of games with native games/ports and emulation.

MUH GAMEPLAY ONLY, GRAFFICS DON'T MATTER NOR DOES FRAMERATE xD

you mean fake upscaled 4K at a smooth 23 FPS

Attached: 1559978197481.png (1330x721, 182K)

PC is where you play everything that Switch can't and anything Switch can but better. ie. multiplats

>Yuzu is getting better and better
It can't boot games that run on the toasters of toasters, it's shit

>multiplats
Better on Switch since it's portable. Graphics do not matter

youtube.com/watch?v=fy6nFkwB1CM
You cannot deny the progress yuzu has made.

PC has great exclusives, the problem with PC gaymin is that said great exclusives never require a strong PC

I see it running a not terribly graphically intensive Switch game poorly

Why not? $300 is chump change.

There is precisely one reason and that reason is Bloodborne. But after you've played that a few times and got as much out of the chalice dungeons as you'd like feel free to sell your PS4.

go back to r/pcmasterrace

Pretty much everything runs in 1800p checkerboarded, which doesn't really look any worse than the real thing if you play on tv.
Sekiro is true 4k.
BF5 is 1800p 60fps, so is gt sport.
All snoy cinematic games like hzd and gow are 30fps but they look years ahead than anything on pc.

Meanwhile I can play at true 4K with a stable 60FPS or better yet, 1440p at 144FPS.

Attached: 1559341829968.jpg (500x495, 36K)

No you cant, post proof of battlefield V running in 4k 60fps on high settings and your build or fuck off. Also, post the specs of your display.

Unless you play your games on max settings in 4k 60fps and on a OLED display, you cant criticize console gaming. Because usually average console gamer has much higher gaming experience than an average pc gamer.

I plan to buy an Xbox Scarlett and Switch next year.

>Because usually average console gamer has much higher gaming experience than an average pc gamer
Switch can't run stuff better than an entry level rig
PS4 and XBOX One don't have any games, other than Bloodborne and Gravity Rush 2 so it doesn't matter

Hot take: there's been very little reason to own anything other than PC + Nintendo for next to 13 years now